• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY LIKE THIS CUTE FREAKING STORY TIME SEGMENT! THIS IS KILLING MEEEEEE)

Masaru grinned as Abel nodded, "he was sho woud! Da earf shook!"

(Everytime I type here I have a big smile on my face. ;w; )

Dei-Loki gasped. "No way!"

Meara quickly nodded. "It's da twuth!"

(And Dei playing along is like a double oof.)

(Everytime I type here I have a big smile on my face. ;w; )

Dei-Loki gasped. "No way!"

Meara quickly nodded. "It's da twuth!"

(And Dei playing along is like a double oof.)
(XD IT"S SO PRECIOUS AHHHHHHHH I CAN"T SAY IT ENOUGH)

Masaru snickered, "tell us more about this sea monster."

"It waz swimmin' so quickwy in da watah. Dey dot he waz goina tip da boat ovah!"

(XD IT"S SO PRECIOUS AHHHHHHHH I CAN"T SAY IT ENOUGH)

Masaru snickered, "tell us more about this sea monster."

"It waz swimmin' so quickwy in da watah. Dey dot he waz goina tip da boat ovah!"

Meara raised her hands. "It made huge waves! Wike a stowm!"

"Nd' it had a meaaaaaaaaaaan gware wike gwandma Zuzu has foh Gwandpapa Dee!"

"It sounds so scary!" Dei-Loki stated while taking the kids out of their chairs.

"Mhmm! But gweat aunt Cwoe wuz bwave!"

"Can we go on adventuwz too?!" Abel asked. Masaru looked to Dei, blinking.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times as he returned the look before glancing to the kids once more with a smile. "When yer older, maybe. I'm still waitin' f'r that flying viking ship." He grinned to Masaru.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times as he returned the look before glancing to the kids once more with a smile. "When yer older, maybe. I'm still waitin' f'r that flying viking ship." He grinned to Masaru.
Masaru nodded, "and that'll be really cool."

"OOOO! We wait den, wight Nana?"

Abel gasped before running away. "FWEEDOM IS MINE!"

Masaru smiled, "y'just released the hounds, that's the only time i'll ever ever say that."

Meara gasped as well before running after Abel. "WAIT FOH ME, BUDDEH!"

Dei-Loki watched them go, snickering before he looked to Masaru. "Ya gotta say it in an evil, rich man accent."

Meara gasped as well before running after Abel. "WAIT FOH ME, BUDDEH!"

Dei-Loki watched them go, snickering before he looked to Masaru. "Ya gotta say it in an evil, rich man accent."
Abel obeyed, waiting for his Nana.

"How about in a husky tone?" He smirked devilishly.

Abel obeyed, waiting for his Nana.

"How about in a husky tone?" He smirked devilishly.

Dei-Loki made sure the kids were gone before glancing to Masaru again with a grin. "That could definitely work. Though, I'd have t' hear it t' be sure."

Dei-Loki made sure the kids were gone before glancing to Masaru again with a grin. "That could definitely work. Though, I'd have t' hear it t' be sure."
Masaru pulled him close by his collar before whispering lowly into his voice. "what a bad boy, you are. Y'just released the hounds."

Masaru pulled him close by his collar before whispering lowly into his voice. "what a bad boy, you are. Y'just released the hounds."

Dei-Loki shivered at the words, a wide grin riding up his face. "Oooohhhh, yes that definitely works."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back