• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver's cheeks reddened a small bit more, as his heart seemed to race. He'd find his gaze traveling up to the slightly taller male that was now on top of him. "B-But we're out in the snow."

Grahama kissed Reaver's jawline. "You're so cute when you try to act innocent. So what if we're out in the snow, you're burning alive right now and we got an hour to kill."

Grahama kissed Reaver's jawline. "You're so cute when you try to act innocent. So what if we're out in the snow, you're burning alive right now and we got an hour to kill."

"By the time we finish, there'll be no snow underneath ussss." Reaver closed his eyes, panting as a mixture of the excitement, as well as the fire in his veins.

"N-No, that's not what I'm sayin'." Reaver looked to Graham, that blush having remained.

He leaned down, whispering softly into Reaver's ear. "Then tell me you what you want before i can't control myself any longer and take you right here."

He leaned down, whispering softly into Reaver's ear. "Then tell me you what you want before i can't control myself any longer and take you right here."

"I'm a bit tempted t' make y' wait, if that's the case." Reaver bit his lip with a smirk.

"I'm a bit tempted t' make y' wait, if that's the case." Reaver bit his lip with a smirk.

Graham growled. "Coooooooome on, don't tease like that. Unless you want me to force myself into your pants since you told me of that consensual non-consent."

Graham growled. "Coooooooome on, don't tease like that. Unless you want me to force myself into your pants since you told me of that consensual non-consent."

Keeping a teasing, knowing smirk, he'd looked off to the side in his best attempt to keep an innocent look about him to hide what he was getting at. Needless to say, he kept him waiting.

Keeping a teasing, knowing smirk, he'd looked off to the side in his best attempt to keep an innocent look about him to hide what he was getting at. Needless to say, he kept him waiting.

Graham sighed, "you are such a brat." He popped the button off of Reaver's pants and pulled them down as he continue to cause lovemarks on his mate.

Graham sighed, "you are such a brat." He popped the button off of Reaver's pants and pulled them down as he continue to cause lovemarks on his mate.

Reaver quirked his brows at that, slightly curling his tail as he fought a smirk. Closing his eyes as he continued his faint panting. "Whaaaaat?"

Reaver quirked his brows at that, slightly curling his tail as he fought a smirk. Closing his eyes as he continued his faint panting. "Whaaaaat?"

"I said i love you, ya assmuncher." He snickered before pulling on Reaver's bottom lip as he got even dirtier downstairs with his haaaaaaands.

"I said i love you, ya assmuncher." He snickered before pulling on Reaver's bottom lip as he got even dirtier downstairs with his haaaaaaands.

Reaver snickered from that, keeping his eyes closed as he'd both close his eyes and grin from the feeling.

Reaver snickered from that, keeping his eyes closed as he'd both close his eyes and grin from the feeling.

Graham teased him for a while before standing up. "Here's one of my kinks, love. Watchin' you squirm and beg for me. Also known as orgasmic denial." He snickered, waving Reaver away as he began to head back to the cabin.

Graham teased him for a while before standing up. "Here's one of my kinks, love. Watchin' you squirm and beg for me. Also known as orgasmic denial." He snickered, waving Reaver away as he began to head back to the cabin.

Reaver paused, watching him go before pouting. "Nooo, don't gooooo... I can't go insiiiide..."

"Adn what shall i do about it?" Graham smirked as he turned around to Reaver, a noticeable . . . . change in his pants.

"Staaaaay." Reaver then smirked with a blush, noticing his pants. "And I'll... fix yer tent problem, fer ya."

"Oh you will will you? I'm listening. Tell me how you can fix my problem." He slowly started walking back to Reaver.

"Well, I have quite a few secrets about how to take the... swelling down." Reaver grinned, rolling into his side as he'd watch Graham. His eyebrows wiggling.

"Well, I have quite a few secrets about how to take the... swelling down." Reaver grinned, rolling into his side as he'd watch Graham. His eyebrows wiggling.

"Now i'm intrigued." Graham stood right in front of Reaver, sliding his hands on the back of Reaver's head. "Alright go ahead. Show me what you can do, sugarplum."

"Now i'm intrigued." Graham stood right in front of Reaver, sliding his hands on the back of Reaver's head. "Alright go ahead. Show me what you can do, sugarplum."

Grinning, Reaver curled his tail as he'd unbutton Graham's pants.

(Fade to black? Because I don't trust myself with censoring. XD)

(And now, time skip?)

(And now time skip to when the ring is done.)

Graham rolled off of Reaver, climbing out of the hole that they made from Reaver's warmth. He wiped away his sweat, putting his clothes on and then grabbed a branch to hand to Reaver. "Sorry Rea, you're hot too the touch now. It's going to be difficult for you to get home just by stepping on the snow."

(And now time skip to when the ring is done.)

Graham rolled off of Reaver, climbing out of the hole that they made from Reaver's warmth. He wiped away his sweat, putting his clothes on and then grabbed a branch to hand to Reaver. "Sorry Rea, you're hot too the touch now. It's going to be difficult for you to get home just by stepping on the snow."

Reaver panted, staring at nothingness for a moment as he didn't want to move. His bare skin on the solid ground that was now as warm and dry like pavement on a summer's day. Well... at least around him, had been. He'd then glance to the stick, slowly sitting up as he'd push himself to his feet, taking the stick while speaking put of absolute heat exhaustion. "Just gotta hope this doesn't combust as I'm using it, eh?.." He'd joke, though clear discomfort, at this point, had been seen in his eyes.

Reaver panted, staring at nothingness for a moment as he didn't want to move. His bare skin on the solid ground that was now as warm and dry like pavement on a summer's day. Well... at least around him, had been. He'd then glance to the stick, slowly sitting up as he'd push himself to his feet, taking the stick while speaking put of absolute heat exhaustion. "Just gotta hope this doesn't combust as I'm using it, eh?.." He'd joke, though clear discomfort, at this point, had been seen in his eyes.

"Almost there, Rea. Don't forget to dress, we can't have another incident."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back