• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Almost there, Rea. Don't forget to dress, we can't have another incident."

Reaver gave a nod, sticking the stick into the snow before grabbing his boxers and shorts, tugging them on while stumbling in the snow slightly.

Reaver gave a nod, sticking the stick into the snow before grabbing his boxers and shorts, tugging them on while stumbling in the snow slightly.

Graham watched Reaver make steps into the snow, his feet slowly sinking in like quicksand. "Hmmm race you to the cabin?"

Graham watched Reaver make steps into the snow, his feet slowly sinking in like quicksand. "Hmmm race you to the cabin?"

Reaver quirked his brows at that, smiling as he looked over. "If I can get myself t' run."

"You got this! Bunny hop this bitch! Just like this!" Graham hopped a few feet before hopping again a few feet. "See, just gotta be agile!"

Reaver observed, soon gesturing to the stick. "Can I use this as suppo--" Just as he'd gesture to the stick, fire shot from his finger tip - igniting said stick. "... Alright. Nevermind, then."

Reaver observed, soon gesturing to the stick. "Can I use this as suppo--" Just as he'd gesture to the stick, fire shot from his finger tip - igniting said stick. "... Alright. Nevermind, then."

Graham threw the stick as he pat his hand on the snow. "Wow, that's even hotter than i thought it would be. Well then, i guess i'll just have to be your hero, baby." He hopped in front of Reaver, grabbing his burning hands onto his chest and got him into the piggy back position. His shirt slowly began to burn and wither away from the touch as Graham began to run through the snow. Hopping to a foot by foot.

Graham threw the stick as he pat his hand on the snow. "Wow, that's even hotter than i thought it would be. Well then, i guess i'll just have to be your hero, baby." He hopped in front of Reaver, grabbing his burning hands onto his chest and got him into the piggy back position. His shirt slowly began to burn and wither away from the touch as Graham began to run through the snow. Hopping to a foot by foot.

Reaver raised his brows as he was lifted, lowering his ears as he could smell the burning fabric. "Y' don't have t' carry me! What if I give you third degree burns, or somethin'!?" He'd whine, genuinely concerned.

Reaver raised his brows as he was lifted, lowering his ears as he could smell the burning fabric. "Y' don't have t' carry me! What if I give you third degree burns, or somethin'!?" He'd whine, genuinely concerned.

"Then add it to the other scars and marks on my body! Besides, your hand prints permanently burnt to my chest is not only an amazing story but when i'm overseas, i got your hands to hold on my chest." He grinned like a buffoon doped on love.

"Then add it to the other scars and marks on my body! Besides, your hand prints permanently burnt to my chest is not only an amazing story but when i'm overseas, i got your hands to hold on my chest." He grinned like a buffoon doped on love.

Reaver pouted, closing his eyes. "Gods, that sounds beautiful."

Graham snickered, slowly feeling the flesh sizzling as they started to get closer to the cabin. "Good because it is true. "

"Just know I'm really sorry if this hurts, okay?" Reaver would apologise in advance, spotting the cabin in the distance.

"Yeah, I know." Reaver whined. "But not from me."

"As long as you love me, the fire won't hurt as much." He gave a sincere smile before putting him down on the porch step. There it was, two permanent hand marks seared to Graham's chest. "Just got to get this cleaned and we'll be good to go." He reassured, trying to keep Reaver from feeling guilty as best as he could.

"As long as you love me, the fire won't hurt as much." He gave a sincere smile before putting him down on the porch step. There it was, two permanent hand marks seared to Graham's chest. "Just got to get this cleaned and we'll be good to go." He reassured, trying to keep Reaver from feeling guilty as best as he could.

Reaver studied the marks he left, his brows having furrowed as he smiled a small bit from the effort with a nod, as well as a shaky sigh. "Go ahead in and clean them up. I'll... be out here. Don't wanna risk burnin' the cabin down."

Reaver studied the marks he left, his brows having furrowed as he smiled a small bit from the effort with a nod, as well as a shaky sigh. "Go ahead in and clean them up. I'll... be out here. Don't wanna risk burnin' the cabin down."

"Right, I'll ask Masaru if it's done." Graham gave a peck on Reaver's lips before pulling away from the heat. He kept the smile up as he entered the cabin. "Do we have the ring because Reaver is outside?" He asked looking to Masaru who finished the last spell on the ring. "Sure thing, with only a few minutes left to spare. Nice work." Graham nodded before heading to clean the permanent burns. Masaru got up and went outside. "Well here it is." He handed it over to Reaver, not getting burnt in the process. "Put it on and tell me how you feel."

"Right, I'll ask Masaru if it's done." Graham gave a peck on Reaver's lips before pulling away from the heat. He kept the smile up as he entered the cabin. "Do we have the ring because Reaver is outside?" He asked looking to Masaru who finished the last spell on the ring. "Sure thing, with only a few minutes left to spare. Nice work." Graham nodded before heading to clean the permanent burns. Masaru got up and went outside. "Well here it is." He handed it over to Reaver, not getting burnt in the process. "Put it on and tell me how you feel."

After watching Graham head in and Masaru come out, Reaver took the ring in the process. And, looking it over for a brief second, he'd then slide it onto the index finger opposite to the Dragon's Core. And, with quirked brows, he'd wait a moment to feel the effects.

After watching Graham head in and Masaru come out, Reaver took the ring in the process. And, looking it over for a brief second, he'd then slide it onto the index finger opposite to the Dragon's Core. And, with quirked brows, he'd wait a moment to feel the effects.

"Ehhhhhhh? Anything? Please tell me it works otherwise we are going to have a major problem." Masaru face was calm, but on the inside he was panicking.

"Ehhhhhhh? Anything? Please tell me it works otherwise we are going to have a major problem." Masaru face was calm, but on the inside he was panicking.

Reaver thought for a minute before giving Masaru the 'one moment' gesture. He could feel the change, but he needed proof that wasn't just a placebo effect. So, with that in mind, he'd walk a few feet into the snow before falling back into a fresh pile. And, counting in his head, he'd then pull himself put of the snow pile, examining it as his back a small bit red from the cold, but it quickly faded. And, with a grin of success, he'd look over to Masaru. "It works! I'm not a smaller version of the sun, anymore, at least!"

Reaver thought for a minute before giving Masaru the 'one moment' gesture. He could feel the change, but he needed proof that wasn't just a placebo effect. So, with that in mind, he'd walk a few feet into the snow before falling back into a fresh pile. And, counting in his head, he'd then pull himself put of the snow pile, examining it as his back a small bit red from the cold, but it quickly faded. And, with a grin of success, he'd look over to Masaru. "It works! I'm not a smaller version of the sun, anymore, at least!"

"And do you feel the coldness? Is your body temperature low? Can you feel any fire trying to burst out?"

"And do you feel the coldness? Is your body temperature low? Can you feel any fire trying to burst out?"

"It's slow, but I can feel the coldness." Reaver explained before glancing to his cold feet. He'd then look to Masaru again, heading over to stand on the steps so he wasn't standing in the snow. "My temperature is definitely lower than it was, and I don't feel like I'll end up having involuntarily fire shoot out of my finger tips. At least, not right now."

"It's slow, but I can feel the coldness." Reaver explained before glancing to his cold feet. He'd then look to Masaru again, heading over to stand on the steps so he wasn't standing in the snow. "My temperature is definitely lower than it was, and I don't feel like I'll end up having involuntarily fire shoot out of my finger tips. At least, not right now."

"Welp there you go. You're back to your old self. . . . kinda. Ready to head in and get ready to go home?"

"Welp there you go. You're back to your old self. . . . kinda. Ready to head in and get ready to go home?"

"Yep, I'm ready." Reaver smiled, heading up to the door as he'd look back to Masaru. "Thank you, by the way. Really wish I had some way to repay you, fer this..."

"Yep, I'm ready." Reaver smiled, heading up to the door as he'd look back to Masaru. "Thank you, by the way. Really wish I had some way to repay you, fer this..."

Masaru looked to the stars as he thought for a while before smirking. "Tomorrow, i want you to keep Adrian out of the throne room for maybe like five hours. Y'think you can do that for the one that saved your life?"

Masaru looked to the stars as he thought for a while before smirking. "Tomorrow, i want you to keep Adrian out of the throne room for maybe like five hours. Y'think you can do that for the one that saved your life?"

Reaver blinked, soon nodding. "Dunno why, not sure I want to know, but, for you, consider it done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back