• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"He forced me to show him where i hide the caramel. Masaru took a whole bag and ran with him just like Bonnie and Clyde. Those two fiends. I'm sorry sis, i didn't mean too. They were just so quick and it happened so fast."

"They got away with a WHOLE bag!?"

"I knoooooow, but you try to say no to him! To them! It's impossible! You have to be born with a cold-heart!"

With a heavy sigh, she'd then lower her hand. "Aaaagh... Well, nothing can be done about it now. Knowing them, everything in the bag is probably ingested, by now."

With a heavy sigh, she'd then lower her hand. "Aaaagh... Well, nothing can be done about it now. Knowing them, everything in the bag is probably ingested, by now."

Graham got onto his knees, walked on them all the way to his sister and looked up. "So you're not mad at me, riiiiiiiiiiiight Sis?"

Graham got onto his knees, walked on them all the way to his sister and looked up. "So you're not mad at me, riiiiiiiiiiiight Sis?"

Watching him, Zuzana released yet another heavy sigh as she'd try her best not to give into the look any further. "I'm... Not happy, that's for sure."

Watching him, Zuzana released yet another heavy sigh as she'd try her best not to give into the look any further. "I'm... Not happy, that's for sure."

"Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Don't be maaaaaaaaaaaaad, i wuv you." He then stood up, and stood beside her. "Remember that one time when we were kids and you got a boo-boo on your knee? Do you remember who put a band-aid on it and kissed it better? That's right i did." He then shifted to her other side. "Remember that one time with your ex, and how he was a douche. And so i sat up with you all night and tore his face out of every photo of him and you with you?"

He then shifted to her other side. "Or what about that time when i boosted you on my shoulders to put the banner up on the ceiling for Chloe's graduation? Wasn't that sweet? Ahhhh memories."

"Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Don't be maaaaaaaaaaaaad, i wuv you." He then stood up, and stood beside her. "Remember that one time when we were kids and you got a boo-boo on your knee? Do you remember who put a band-aid on it and kissed it better? That's right i did." He then shifted to her other side. "Remember that one time with your ex, and how he was a douche. And so i sat up with you all night and tore his face out of every photo of him and you with you?"

He then shifted to her other side. "Or what about that time when i boosted you on my shoulders to put the banner up on the ceiling for Chloe's graduation? Wasn't that sweet? Ahhhh memories."

Zuzana was unable to hold back a small smile from the memories, shaking her head. "Alright, alright! Stop trying to get back on my good side, you're already kinda there. Just make sure he doesn't do it again, okay?"

Zuzana was unable to hold back a small smile from the memories, shaking her head. "Alright, alright! Stop trying to get back on my good side, you're already kinda there. Just make sure he doesn't do it again, okay?"

"Yeeeeeees ma'am. Now i'll leave you alone to do your hobby. THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!" Graham ran to Reaver, grabbed his hands and zoomed out of there, shutting the door gently.

"Yeeeeeees ma'am. Now i'll leave you alone to do your hobby. THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!" Graham ran to Reaver, grabbed his hands and zoomed out of there, shutting the door gently.

Zuzana, having smirked, shook her head before looking back to the paintings.

Reaver blinked and stumbled after Graham, soon grinning and leaping onto his back once they made it out. "You lived! YOU LIIIVED!"

Zuzana, having smirked, shook her head before looking back to the paintings.

Reaver blinked and stumbled after Graham, soon grinning and leaping onto his back once they made it out. "You lived! YOU LIIIVED!"

Graham laughed, "I knew i would. I've known her since she was a baby, of course i would do good. Especially the best way to get on her good side. She loves memories. Talk about the good times or the cute times of her kids and boom she's good."

Graham laughed, "I knew i would. I've known her since she was a baby, of course i would do good. Especially the best way to get on her good side. She loves memories. Talk about the good times or the cute times of her kids and boom she's good."

"Note. Taken." Reaver grinned, his tail having swayed before he'd then kiss Graham's cheek, still on his back.

"I..!" Reaver paused, looking off to the side as he'd squint his eyes to think. "... am not sure. We have anything else we need t' pack?"

"Not really, unless you want to pack food or something. Otherwise, i guess we just grab everyone and go."

"Not really, unless you want to pack food or something. Otherwise, i guess we just grab everyone and go."

"I don't think the food will make it to the cooler, if we packed it." Reaver teased in a playful tone, a grin present on his face as he'd then look down to Rika, whom shook her head slightly to show she had nothing to pack and bring.

"I don't think the food will make it to the cooler, if we packed it." Reaver teased in a playful tone, a grin present on his face as he'd then look down to Rika, whom shook her head slightly to show she had nothing to pack and bring.

"Truuuuuuuuuue." He looked down to Rika. "Are you sure? I feel like we should bring you something. Maybe bring Mr. Snuffles, your alligator chew toy ooooor we could bring her a dish, ooooooooor maybe some treats. I don't trust the food nature has wherever we are going. I DON"T CARE IF SHE WAS BORN IN NATURE! MY BABY DESERVES BEST!"

"Truuuuuuuuuue." He looked down to Rika. "Are you sure? I feel like we should bring you something. Maybe bring Mr. Snuffles, your alligator chew toy ooooor we could bring her a dish, ooooooooor maybe some treats. I don't trust the food nature has wherever we are going. I DON"T CARE IF SHE WAS BORN IN NATURE! MY BABY DESERVES BEST!"

Reaver grinned, sliding off of Graham's back as he patted Rika's head. "I don't trust the food over there, either. C'mon, let us bring you something. Pleaaaaaase? Especially after what happened earlier. We need you happyyy."

Rika shook her head once more, flopping into a sit as she flicked an ear.

Reaver grinned, sliding off of Graham's back as he patted Rika's head. "I don't trust the food over there, either. C'mon, let us bring you something. Pleaaaaaase? Especially after what happened earlier. We need you happyyy."

Rika shook her head once more, flopping into a sit as she flicked an ear.

"So you don't want your peanut butter knuckle boooooooone? C'mon, you know you can't pass that up. What about taking Mr. Snuffles, you really don't want to bring him? He's like your beeeeeest friend!"

"So you don't want your peanut butter knuckle boooooooone? C'mon, you know you can't pass that up. What about taking Mr. Snuffles, you really don't want to bring him? He's like your beeeeeest friend!"

Rika perked up a bit at the second mention of Mr. Snuffles, glancing back and forth between them both.

"Bringing him won't be a problem at all." Reaver smiled in reassurance.

Rika perked up a bit at the second mention of Mr. Snuffles, glancing back and forth between them both.

"Bringing him won't be a problem at all." Reaver smiled in reassurance.

"And he usually calms you dooooooooooown, but hey, whatever. You want to be big, bad Mrs. Sass over here, then go ahead. Just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying."

"And he usually calms you dooooooooooown, but hey, whatever. You want to be big, bad Mrs. Sass over here, then go ahead. Just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaying."

Rika stared for a couple more seconds before standing and, eventually, letting loose an agreeing huff.

"Atta giiirl. You want us to go get him, or do you want to?" And, following Rika's bark, Reaver gestured to the stairs. "He may be under the bed. That's where I saw him last."

Rika licked her nose, giving a nod before darting over to the stairs. Reaver having snickered.

Rika stared for a couple more seconds before standing and, eventually, letting loose an agreeing huff.

"Atta giiirl. You want us to go get him, or do you want to?" And, following Rika's bark, Reaver gestured to the stairs. "He may be under the bed. That's where I saw him last."

Rika licked her nose, giving a nod before darting over to the stairs. Reaver having snickered.

"MAKER"S BREATH SHE"S ADORABLE!" Graham raised his hands in the air and grunted before walking to the kitchen for food.

"MAKER"S BREATH SHE"S ADORABLE!" Graham raised his hands in the air and grunted before walking to the kitchen for food.

Reaver glanced to Graham and laughed before following after him. "Mmmhm! Always has been, always will be, a wittle fuzzy baby."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back