• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham got off Adrian, grabbed Malvo and put her on his shoulders. "ONE OF US! ONE OF US!" He banged his fist in the air.

Malvo blinked, laughing as she'd been lifted - Reaver continuing to chant as Adrian gently popped his back.

Malvo blinked, laughing as she'd been lifted - Reaver continuing to chant as Adrian gently popped his back.

Graham walked into the palace, ducking at the door's threshold to not have Malvo get hit. He then stood back up inside. "Where too, m'lady Malvo?"

Graham walked into the palace, ducking at the door's threshold to not have Malvo get hit. He then stood back up inside. "Where too, m'lady Malvo?"

Malvo glanced about, preemptively ducking, as well, before then looking around. "Hmmmm... upstairs! I still need t' pack. Plus, I kinda wanna see if Yuki needs help packing, as well."

Malvo glanced about, preemptively ducking, as well, before then looking around. "Hmmmm... upstairs! I still need t' pack. Plus, I kinda wanna see if Yuki needs help packing, as well."

"Then i shall drop you off at your door." Graham then ran upstairs quickly before reaching Malvo's room and dropping her off. He turned to look down at Malvo. "Y'think i beat my personal speed score?"

"Then i shall drop you off at your door." Graham then ran upstairs quickly before reaching Malvo's room and dropping her off. He turned to look down at Malvo. "Y'think i beat my personal speed score?"

Malvo laughed the whole way there, placing her hand on the knob once she'd been set down before then looking to Graham with a wide grin. "If not, it was pretty damn close."

Malvo laughed the whole way there, placing her hand on the knob once she'd been set down before then looking to Graham with a wide grin. "If not, it was pretty damn close."

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll see ya later, chick-a." He ruffled her hair before running down the stairs and tackling Adrian.

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I'll see ya later, chick-a." He ruffled her hair before running down the stairs and tackling Adrian.

"See yaaaaa!" Malvo grinned before heading into the room.

Adrian yelped, stumbling as he playfully glared to Graham. "I'm not yer horse, y' know!"

"See yaaaaa!" Malvo grinned before heading into the room.

Adrian yelped, stumbling as he playfully glared to Graham. "I'm not yer horse, y' know!"

"Y'didn't say that the first time." Graham retorted, hugging him closely as he climbed onto his shoulders. "Besides, it just shows you how strong you are for holding someone that is bigger and more meaty than you are."

"Y'didn't say that the first time." Graham retorted, hugging him closely as he climbed onto his shoulders. "Besides, it just shows you how strong you are for holding someone that is bigger and more meaty than you are."

Snorting at that, Adrian shook his head, yet stood still so Graham could without hurting either one of them. "I feel like we all should be in a circus."

"A traveling attraction!... without clowns. I don't think I could work with a clown without having nightmares." Reaver thought for a moment before moving forward. "Now, c'mon!"

Snorting at that, Adrian shook his head, yet stood still so Graham could without hurting either one of them. "I feel like we all should be in a circus."

"A traveling attraction!... without clowns. I don't think I could work with a clown without having nightmares." Reaver thought for a moment before moving forward. "Now, c'mon!"

"Noooooooo clowns, except midget clooooowns?" Graham looked to Reaver. "Wait what? Where are we going again?"

"Noooooooo clowns, except midget clooooowns?" Graham looked to Reaver. "Wait what? Where are we going again?"

"... Fine. Midget clowns. But if any of them end up being creepy, they'll be roasted midget clowns." Reaver then smirked, looking over to Graham. "We're gonna go make Adrian eat something so he doesn't act like an animal that hasn't eaten in a week."

"... Fine. Midget clowns. But if any of them end up being creepy, they'll be roasted midget clowns." Reaver then smirked, looking over to Graham. "We're gonna go make Adrian eat something so he doesn't act like an animal that hasn't eaten in a week."

"Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! HEAD TO THE KITCHEN MY STEED!"

"Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! HEAD TO THE KITCHEN MY STEED!"

"I'M NOT A STEEEEEED." Adrian whined, but moved forward, nonetheless. Reaver having laughed as he followed after them.

"I'M NOT A STEEEEEED." Adrian whined, but moved forward, nonetheless. Reaver having laughed as he followed after them.
"You're totally a steed. Now look at the muscles that you are getting from carrying me. What a good horse you are!" He then jumped down and got onto the counter, reaching up and knocked on the part of the wall. The kitchen shifted so that a bit of the wall moved. "Hurry get in before the kids see!" Graham zoomed through.

"You're totally a steed. Now look at the muscles that you are getting from carrying me. What a good horse you are!" He then jumped down and got onto the counter, reaching up and knocked on the part of the wall. The kitchen shifted so that a bit of the wall moved. "Hurry get in before the kids see!" Graham zoomed through.

Adrian grumbled, Reaver perking his ears as the wall moved before he'd then push his brother through - following close behind just as soon as he got Adrian through.

Adrian grumbled, Reaver perking his ears as the wall moved before he'd then push his brother through - following close behind just as soon as he got Adrian through.

Graham pulled the lever, the wall shutting behind him before he then walked over to a desk. Behind the desk was a rug, he moved the rug and opened the combination before removing a safe. He put the safe on the desk, typing in a five-digit code before getting his eye examined by the safe and then his fingerprint. The safe door opened. He then held out a snickers for Adrian. "Boom. There's your food, Mr. Dee-Dee." He then put the safe away, locked everything put the rug back and then sprung up with a smile. "Eat that in here or we're all doomed."

Graham pulled the lever, the wall shutting behind him before he then walked over to a desk. Behind the desk was a rug, he moved the rug and opened the combination before removing a safe. He put the safe on the desk, typing in a five-digit code before getting his eye examined by the safe and then his fingerprint. The safe door opened. He then held out a snickers for Adrian. "Boom. There's your food, Mr. Dee-Dee." He then put the safe away, locked everything put the rug back and then sprung up with a smile. "Eat that in here or we're all doomed."

Greedily taking the Snickers, Adrian tore into it before then eating with a relieved sigh. Reaver having shook his head as he grinned and looked about. "I swear, it's like you haven't eaten a day in yer life."

Greedily taking the Snickers, Adrian tore into it before then eating with a relieved sigh. Reaver having shook his head as he grinned and looked about. "I swear, it's like you haven't eaten a day in yer life."

"He doesn't. He goes back in time and starves his child self all the way until now. Conspiracy theory confirmed."

"He doesn't. He goes back in time and starves his child self all the way until now. Conspiracy theory confirmed."

Wiping his mouth off, Adrian laughed. "Yep, I travel back in time and screech at my childhood self... MAKER'S BREATH, THAT'S WHAT THOSE NIGHTMARES WERE."

"The ones you'd use t' wake up from, screaming?" Reaver blinked. "The conspiracy runs deeper."

Wiping his mouth off, Adrian laughed. "Yep, I travel back in time and screech at my childhood self... MAKER'S BREATH, THAT'S WHAT THOSE NIGHTMARES WERE."

"The ones you'd use t' wake up from, screaming?" Reaver blinked. "The conspiracy runs deeper."

"It all makes sense now! The world is going to implode!!"

Graham gestured a bomb going off in his head before laughing and pulling the leaver to leave.

The other two laughed, heading to the hidden door as they waited for it to open enough to pass through.

"KaBOOM." Reaver grinned, heading out first.

The other two laughed, heading to the hidden door as they waited for it to open enough to pass through.

"KaBOOM." Reaver grinned, heading out first.

Graham pushed Adrian out before shutting it. "There the kids shall never know about that place."

Graham pushed Adrian out before shutting it. "There the kids shall never know about that place."

"Amazing how they haven't found it, already." Adrian smirked,looking back to the others after having stumbled out.

Reaver grinned, ensuring the kitchen was empty before speaking. "Probably because of all the other secret places here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back