• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Whatya talkin' about, silly goose? I'm born warm-blooded with an extra heat! Also you should probably go eat."

"Just... put some clothes on... please? That's all I ask." Adrian grimaced.

"Party pooper." Dei-Loki playfully huffed, soon standing.

"Go eat..?" Malvo would pause, a smirk on her face as she looked over to her father. "Yer hungry again?"

"... Yes, yes I am. Part of that whole werewolf thing, it's like a second stomach that gets awakened by the scent of blood." Adrian then waved it off. "I'll be fine, though. I don't particularly wish to clean out the freezer of meats."

"Just... put some clothes on... please? That's all I ask." Adrian grimaced.

"Party pooper." Dei-Loki playfully huffed, soon standing.

"Go eat..?" Malvo would pause, a smirk on her face as she looked over to her father. "Yer hungry again?"

"... Yes, yes I am. Part of that whole werewolf thing, it's like a second stomach that gets awakened by the scent of blood." Adrian then waved it off. "I'll be fine, though. I don't particularly wish to clean out the freezer of meats."

"If you're not going to eat it, i will! See ya later guys and talking wolves!" Masaru began to march down and back home.

"If you're not going to eat it, i will! See ya later guys and talking wolves!" Masaru began to march down and back home.

Adrian grimaced, looking back to the palace with a huff.

Dei-Loki would pop his back before looking to the others. "So, is everything fine here? Because, if it is, I'm gonna head back."

"Everything's fine. Head back, sleepy pup." Malvo smirked, Dei-Loki playfully glaring.

"HEY! Running and turning into a dragon is tiring work. Anyways," Dei-Loki then would march after Masaru, waving to the others in passing. "Slán~!" (Goodbye)

Reaver watched them both make an exit before snickering and shaking his head. "Bye!"

Adrian grimaced, looking back to the palace with a huff.

Dei-Loki would pop his back before looking to the others. "So, is everything fine here? Because, if it is, I'm gonna head back."

"Everything's fine. Head back, sleepy pup." Malvo smirked, Dei-Loki playfully glaring.

"HEY! Running and turning into a dragon is tiring work. Anyways," Dei-Loki then would march after Masaru, waving to the others in passing. "Slán~!" (Goodbye)

Reaver watched them both make an exit before snickering and shaking his head. "Bye!"

Graham waved them off before looking to everyone else. "Well now what? Should we just accept this and get the stuff ready before we go?"

Graham waved them off before looking to everyone else. "Well now what? Should we just accept this and get the stuff ready before we go?"

"That'd be best, I think." Reaver then turned to look at Rika. "... you're sure yer okay with this? With Kyla staying?"

"It's safer than the possibility of having her report back to the Bráithreachas as a spy." Rika growled in clear distaste for the whole situation as she'd return to Reaver's side. Reaver having sighed as he nodded and looked to Graham.

"That'd be best, I think." Reaver then turned to look at Rika. "... you're sure yer okay with this? With Kyla staying?"

"It's safer than the possibility of having her report back to the Bráithreachas as a spy." Rika growled in clear distaste for the whole situation as she'd return to Reaver's side. Reaver having sighed as he nodded and looked to Graham.

Graham lowered down to pet Rika. "You can be the first one to lash out at the dragon when we get there."

Graham lowered down to pet Rika. "You can be the first one to lash out at the dragon when we get there."

Rika looked up at the petting, managing a smile.

Reaver gave a nod of agreement, scratching her ear. "Yep, y' get first dibs, our fuzzy ball of sass."

Rika looked up at the petting, managing a smile.

Reaver gave a nod of agreement, scratching her ear. "Yep, y' get first dibs, our fuzzy ball of sass."

"And then when we get home, you can sleep in our bed with us but slobber on my pillows one more time and i'm getting the dog whistle!"

"And then when we get home, you can sleep in our bed with us but slobber on my pillows one more time and i'm getting the dog whistle!"

Rika huffed at that, closing her eyes. "Fiiiiiiine..."

Reaver snickered, ruffling her fur before glancing over to Adrian. "Dee-Deeeeee, go eat, if yer werewolf side is that hungry. You'll be snappy, if y' don't."

Rika huffed at that, closing her eyes. "Fiiiiiiine..."

Reaver snickered, ruffling her fur before glancing over to Adrian. "Dee-Deeeeee, go eat, if yer werewolf side is that hungry. You'll be snappy, if y' don't."

"And we don't need another birthday fiasco!"

"And we don't need another birthday fiasco!"

"Maker's breath, there won't be!" Adrian assured, hands behind his back as he smirked.

"Yer a worse liar than Dei-Loki is." Reaver would remark, watching his older brother as he also had smirked.

"Oh please." Adrian kept his smirk. "Yer fighting a dragon for yer Birthday so you won't melt everything in sight, and you think I'll create a fiasco? I'll be fiiine. Besides, I've got that side of me down packed."

"Maker's breath, there won't be!" Adrian assured, hands behind his back as he smirked.

"Yer a worse liar than Dei-Loki is." Reaver would remark, watching his older brother as he also had smirked.

"Oh please." Adrian kept his smirk. "Yer fighting a dragon for yer Birthday so you won't melt everything in sight, and you think I'll create a fiasco? I'll be fiiine. Besides, I've got that side of me down packed."

"So the birthday fiasco's not enough, what about Zuzu's ceremony of turning from a princess into a Queen? Remember the horse that you ate in front of the whole crowd?"

"So the birthday fiasco's not enough, what about Zuzu's ceremony of turning from a princess into a Queen? Remember the horse that you ate in front of the whole crowd?"

"It was coming right for me!" Adrian squinted.

"ADRIAN, the horse was tied up!" Reaver argued.

"It was trying to free itself and come at me." Adrian replied, Reaver giving him an unimpressed look.

"Didn't y' also get in trouble for dragging a half-dead bull elk into the palace, once?" Malvo brought up, earning Adrian's glance as he'd smirk.

"For the family. Stuffed the freezer fer a good week."

"It was coming right for me!" Adrian squinted.

"ADRIAN, the horse was tied up!" Reaver argued.

"It was trying to free itself and come at me." Adrian replied, Reaver giving him an unimpressed look.

"Didn't y' also get in trouble for dragging a half-dead bull elk into the palace, once?" Malvo brought up, earning Adrian's glance as he'd smirk.

"For the family. Stuffed the freezer fer a good week."

"That elk might have had a family!"

"That elk might have had a family!"

"Psssh, it was alone. It's the circle of life, guys. Hakuna Matata, and all that."

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LION KING! We had plenty of meat in the freezer already!" Reaver huffed, Malvo having snickered.

"Fine. Don't appreciate the fact that even my wolf side wants everyone t' have the freshest of meats. Got a few hoofs t' the face all fer nothin'." Adrian pouted, crossing his arms as he tried to mask his playful state. "I could've been selfish and just ate it all out there instead of bringing it in to shaaare."

"Psssh, it was alone. It's the circle of life, guys. Hakuna Matata, and all that."

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LION KING! We had plenty of meat in the freezer already!" Reaver huffed, Malvo having snickered.

"Fine. Don't appreciate the fact that even my wolf side wants everyone t' have the freshest of meats. Got a few hoofs t' the face all fer nothin'." Adrian pouted, crossing his arms as he tried to mask his playful state. "I could've been selfish and just ate it all out there instead of bringing it in to shaaare."

Graham laughed, "well remember when we tried to eat it? NO ONE WANTED TOO BECAUSE YOU HAD SALIVA MARKINGS ALL OVER! Except Small Fry, small fry looooooooooooooooves to eat the weirdest of things."

Graham laughed, "well remember when we tried to eat it? NO ONE WANTED TOO BECAUSE YOU HAD SALIVA MARKINGS ALL OVER! Except Small Fry, small fry looooooooooooooooves to eat the weirdest of things."

"At least somebody appreciated it." Adrian grumbled.

"Y' made Malvo cry." Reaver quirked a brow.

"Aaaah, that was a long time ago. I'm over it, now. Even if it did... look... helpless..." Malvo then whined in reaction to the thought, Adrian looking over to Malvo as he'd then tug her into a tight hug.

"Nooo, nononono, please don't cry again!"

"At least somebody appreciated it." Adrian grumbled.

"Y' made Malvo cry." Reaver quirked a brow.

"Aaaah, that was a long time ago. I'm over it, now. Even if it did... look... helpless..." Malvo then whined in reaction to the thought, Adrian looking over to Malvo as he'd then tug her into a tight hug.

"Nooo, nononono, please don't cry again!"

"And this ladies and gents, is why Adrian should stop being a stubborn Dee-Dee and go and eat." Graham squinted with a smile to Adrian.

"YUS! WE DID IT GUYS! WE STOPPED ANOTHER SNICKER'S MOMENT!"

"SCORE ONE FER THE ONES BACK HOME!" Reaver laughed.

Adrian rolled his eyes before pausing and looking back and forth between Graham and Reaver. "I don't suppose either of you have a Snickers?"

"Dad, no. C'mon." Malvo spoke dragging Adrian along.

"B-But chocolaaate... ;-;"

"SCORE ONE FER THE ONES BACK HOME!" Reaver laughed.

Adrian rolled his eyes before pausing and looking back and forth between Graham and Reaver. "I don't suppose either of you have a Snickers?"

"Dad, no. C'mon." Malvo spoke dragging Adrian along.

"B-But chocolaaate... ;-;"

"If we give you chocolate, you'll do that fake death act and no more! It took an houuuuuuuuuur for me to write some documents because of you."

"If we give you chocolate, you'll do that fake death act and no more! It took an houuuuuuuuuur for me to write some documents because of you."

"Aww, come on. Please?" Adrian would pout once more, turning to face them.

"Pretty sure that's why I failed my science test, too. Couldn't study at all with all of yer 'dying werewolf' noise." Reaver sighed, Adrian continuing to pout.

"Pleeeaaaaaaaase?"

"Aww, come on. Please?" Adrian would pout once more, turning to face them.

"Pretty sure that's why I failed my science test, too. Couldn't study at all with all of yer 'dying werewolf' noise." Reaver sighed, Adrian continuing to pout.

"Pleeeaaaaaaaase?"
"You promise not to fake your death again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back