• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki shook her head. "Nah, i don't really know this place anyways, so i wouldn't know where." Graham shook his head as well, "yup nothing."

Malvo also shook her head. "I've got nowhere."

Zuzana glanced to Adrian, whom had shrugged after shaking his head. She'd then soon smile as she glanced to everyone. "Home it is, then."

"If you want to eat in the room with me, yes. That's the rules, nothing that could stain and/or ruined our bed."

Dei-Loki kept a pout before he'd then groan and slide down in his seat. "Fiiiiine, no messy stuff."

"But you know how much I like sticky fooood..." Dei kept his pouting face. "Like caramel. Caramel is sticky."

Masaru leaned over, whispering into Dei's ear. "If you really want to bring sticky food up, that's fine, just know that i like food with sex." He then pulled away like nothing happened.

Masaru leaned over, whispering into Dei's ear. "If you really want to bring sticky food up, that's fine, just know that i like food with sex." He then pulled away like nothing happened.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, a faint blush on his face as he smirked before having given a nod as soon as he felt the carriage move.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, a faint blush on his face as he smirked before having given a nod as soon as he felt the carriage move.

Once there, Masaru got out and raised his arms for Dei. "Come to me, Squish. Let me bridal style you to the kitchen."

Once there, Masaru got out and raised his arms for Dei. "Come to me, Squish. Let me bridal style you to the kitchen."

Dei-Loki, whom grinned as he stood, instantly leapt into Masaru's arms before pointing towards the palace. "To the foooooooood!"

Malvo watched the both of them, snickering gently before she'd then look to Yuki. "Ready t' head in?"

Reaver, on the other hand, flicked an ear as he'd ended up falling asleep against Graham's shoulder on the way back.

Dei-Loki, whom grinned as he stood, instantly leapt into Masaru's arms before pointing towards the palace. "To the foooooooood!"

Malvo watched the both of them, snickering gently before she'd then look to Yuki. "Ready t' head in?"

Reaver, on the other hand, flicked an ear as he'd ended up falling asleep against Graham's shoulder on the way back.

Masaru carried Dei to the fridge. "Alright, get what you want if you want to go eat upstairs. Otherwise, i'm heading up."

Yuki also snickered as she hopped out, lending a gentle hand for Malvo to take. "Absolutely. I feel like i need a hot shower. I think some of the yeti's fur got onto my skin or something. I just feel itchy."

Graham kissed his head with a smirk. He then carefully put Reaver on his lap, letting Reaver's legs wrap around Graham's waist as he hopped out and began to walk back home, keeping a tight hold on Reaver.

Masaru carried Dei to the fridge. "Alright, get what you want if you want to go eat upstairs. Otherwise, i'm heading up."

Yuki also snickered as she hopped out, lending a gentle hand for Malvo to take. "Absolutely. I feel like i need a hot shower. I think some of the yeti's fur got onto my skin or something. I just feel itchy."

Graham kissed his head with a smirk. He then carefully put Reaver on his lap, letting Reaver's legs wrap around Graham's waist as he hopped out and began to walk back home, keeping a tight hold on Reaver.

Dei-Loki nodded, tugging the fridge open. "Y' want anything, or are you just gonna head right int' sleep?"

--------------------
Malvo, who would nod, gently took Yuki's hand in hers as she hopped out with a smile still on her face. "Alright."

--------------------
As he was moved, Reaver would rest his head against Graham's chest - nuzzling into it. This being followed by incoherent, tired muttering in his sleep.

Dei-Loki nodded, tugging the fridge open. "Y' want anything, or are you just gonna head right int' sleep?"

--------------------
Malvo, who would nod, gently took Yuki's hand in hers as she hopped out with a smile still on her face. "Alright."

--------------------
As he was moved, Reaver would rest his head against Graham's chest - nuzzling into it. This being followed by incoherent, tired muttering in his sleep.

"Is there any sweets in there? I could go for something sweet."

Graham patted Reaver's head as he opened the door. "Yeah yeah, Mr. Mumbles. Just sleep tight, i'll get you to our bedroom soon enough." He spoke softly.

"Is there any sweets in there? I could go for something sweet."

Graham patted Reaver's head as he opened the door. "Yeah yeah, Mr. Mumbles. Just sleep tight, i'll get you to our bedroom soon enough." He spoke softly.

"There's still a couple of left over caramel lava cakes, if you'd like one?"

--------------------
Malvo waited to make sure her parents got out of the carriage alright before she caught up to Yuki. Her free hand being pocketed as she flicked an ear with a shrug. "Well, I was thinking about reminiscing a bit with a few old books in the library."

--------------------
As if to reply, Reaver mumbled once more. His breathing soft as his tail would slightly sway in their travels.

"There's still a couple of left over caramel lava cakes, if you'd like one?"

--------------------
Malvo waited to make sure her parents got out of the carriage alright before she caught up to Yuki. Her free hand being pocketed as she flicked an ear with a shrug. "Well, I was thinking about reminiscing a bit with a few old books in the library."

--------------------
As if to reply, Reaver mumbled once more. His breathing soft as his tail would slightly sway in their travels.

"Yuuuuuuuuus!" Masaru gave the gimmie gesture.

"Ooooooo, Any sort of reason? Sorry if i'm a bit nosy, your world is just so fantastical. I want to know a lot about it."

Graham opened their door and put Reaver in the bed before tucking him. "Y'know, even back when we were kids, you always were never good at falling asleep in your own bed."

"Yuuuuuuuuus!" Masaru gave the gimmie gesture.

"Ooooooo, Any sort of reason? Sorry if i'm a bit nosy, your world is just so fantastical. I want to know a lot about it."

Graham opened their door and put Reaver in the bed before tucking him. "Y'know, even back when we were kids, you always were never good at falling asleep in your own bed."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, handing one over before having grabbed one for himself. And, shutting the fridge door, he pointed to the sky. "AND AWAY WE GO!"

---------------------
"Nah, it's fine." Malvo grinned, looking up. "I guess it's for pure nostalgic purposes, really. A lot of the books we used t' read are in Mรกkrish, so I guess I may want t' brush up a bit on that. But, other than that, I just like diving back into childhood days, y' know?"

----------------------
Reaver turned his head, along with his body, as he would slightly curl up with a small smile on his face.

"He used to fall asleep in trees, back where we used to live." Adrian quietly spoke from the doorway, leaning against the door frame with a small smirk of his own.

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, handing one over before having grabbed one for himself. And, shutting the fridge door, he pointed to the sky. "AND AWAY WE GO!"

---------------------
"Nah, it's fine." Malvo grinned, looking up. "I guess it's for pure nostalgic purposes, really. A lot of the books we used t' read are in Mรกkrish, so I guess I may want t' brush up a bit on that. But, other than that, I just like diving back into childhood days, y' know?"

----------------------
Reaver turned his head, along with his body, as he would slightly curl up with a small smile on his face.

"He used to fall asleep in trees, back where we used to live." Adrian quietly spoke from the doorway, leaning against the door frame with a small smirk of his own.

He picked up the dessert with one hand and carried Dei in his other arm upstairs before putting Dei down and opening the door. "Beeeeeeeeed!"

"Ooooooo, Makrish. How hard is that language to learn?"

Graham laid down, cuddling to Reaver's back. "Punk, just ignoring me just to be cute and let me carry your big butt all the way home."

He picked up the dessert with one hand and carried Dei in his other arm upstairs before putting Dei down and opening the door. "Beeeeeeeeed!"

"Ooooooo, Makrish. How hard is that language to learn?"

Graham laid down, cuddling to Reaver's back. "Punk, just ignoring me just to be cute and let me carry your big butt all the way home."

Dei-Loki laughed, heading in as he hopped up and rolled onto the bed - all the while keeping his own desert sturdy. "Woosh!"

--------------------
"It depends on who ya ask, really. Though, as a native speaker, even I find it pretty confusing at times t' go back to."

--------------------
"'s not biiig..." Reaver would release a tired, quiet slur into the fabric of the pillow. His ear having flicked slightly.

Dei-Loki laughed, heading in as he hopped up and rolled onto the bed - all the while keeping his own desert sturdy. "Woosh!"

--------------------
"It depends on who ya ask, really. Though, as a native speaker, even I find it pretty confusing at times t' go back to."

--------------------
"'s not biiig..." Reaver would release a tired, quiet slur into the fabric of the pillow. His ear having flicked slightly.

Masaru gave a shaky sigh. "Please don't make a mess or your going to have to force me to punish you."_

"Hmm i see. I'll probably arrive at the library later on after my shower and read with you, if that's okay?"

"Really? Because i think it's a big, bootiful butt." Graham snickered, kissing Reaver's shoulder blade.

Masaru gave a shaky sigh. "Please don't make a mess or your going to have to force me to punish you."_

"Hmm i see. I'll probably arrive at the library later on after my shower and read with you, if that's okay?"

"Really? Because i think it's a big, bootiful butt." Graham snickered, kissing Reaver's shoulder blade.

Dei-Loki blinked, sitting up as he'd sit pretzel style with an innocent grin on his face. "Relaaax, I won't make a mess. I promise."

--------------------
Malvo blinked, her gaze darting to Yuki with a wide smile, as well as a small blush, on her face. "O-Of course that's okay! I'd love the company. I could even try t' teach ya the language, if ya want?"

--------------------
"'s bootiful b't not biggg..." Reaver would tiredly slur once more, a smile on his face as he nuzzled further into the pillow.

Dei-Loki blinked, sitting up as he'd sit pretzel style with an innocent grin on his face. "Relaaax, I won't make a mess. I promise."

--------------------
Malvo blinked, her gaze darting to Yuki with a wide smile, as well as a small blush, on her face. "O-Of course that's okay! I'd love the company. I could even try t' teach ya the language, if ya want?"

--------------------
"'s bootiful b't not biggg..." Reaver would tiredly slur once more, a smile on his face as he nuzzled further into the pillow.

Masaru placed the food on the nightstand and got under the covers before kissing Dei's cheek. "Alright, fine. I trust you." He then leaned over, grabbed his plate, and ate.

Yuki noticed the blush instantly before having a blush of her own. "That would be amazing! Especially coming from you."

"That's what makes it bootiful because it's so biggg. What's wrong with your big butt? I like your big, bootiful butt." He wrapped his arms around Reaver's torso, pulling him tighter to his own body.

Masaru placed the food on the nightstand and got under the covers before kissing Dei's cheek. "Alright, fine. I trust you." He then leaned over, grabbed his plate, and ate.

Yuki noticed the blush instantly before having a blush of her own. "That would be amazing! Especially coming from you."

"That's what makes it bootiful because it's so biggg. What's wrong with your big butt? I like your big, bootiful butt." He wrapped his arms around Reaver's torso, pulling him tighter to his own body.

Dei-Loki kept his innocent smile, returning the gesture by pecking Masaru's cheek before he'd then sit up once more - digging into the food eagerly.

--------------------
Malvo's smile brightened, her emerald eyes closing as she gave a nod. "Alright, then! It's a date."

--------------------
Reaver smiled from the action. "Well, as long as you like it..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back