• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dei-Loki blinked as he was lifted, grinning slightly from the contact as he closed his eyes. "T'is both a blessing and a curse!.. Mostly a blessing, though. No one suspects someone this cute t' be so deadly." He joked, a snicker to follow.

"True, although the first time i met you, i could tell easily. Mostly because of that mischievous passion that i see in your eyes."

"True, although the first time i met you, i could tell easily. Mostly because of that mischievous passion that i see in your eyes."

"Could ya?" Dei-Loki snickered before having then kissed Masaru's cheek. "Aaah, that's not fair! Y' probably only spotted it because it's in yer eyes, too!"

"Could ya?" Dei-Loki snickered before having then kissed Masaru's cheek. "Aaah, that's not fair! Y' probably only spotted it because it's in yer eyes, too!"

"Yup! And that's why we're so compatible, Must be mischievous fate of the mischievous nature that made our mischievous asses get together."

"Yup! And that's why we're so compatible, Must be mischievous fate of the mischievous nature that made our mischievous asses get together."

"Mischievously." Dei-Loki added, biting back a laugh in this process.

Masaru laughed. "Very mischievous. Mischievous Dei-Loki, and Mischievous Masaru, at your service, m'lady." Masaru tipped his invisible top hat.

"We could host our own show, with names like that!"

"Can be detectives? Like Holmes and Watson?"

"Of course!" Dei-Loki agreed. Slowly moving his arm forward as he looked to the distance - his other arm around Masaru's neck. "We'll be the greatest detectives known t' man, and we'll cause a bunch of Hell in the process."

"Of course!" Dei-Loki agreed. Slowly moving his arm forward as he looked to the distance - his other arm around Masaru's neck. "We'll be the greatest detectives known t' man, and we'll cause a bunch of Hell in the process."

"Woooo! Think of all the mayhem we'll cause. Beautiful." Masaru awed at the idea.

"Woooo! Think of all the mayhem we'll cause. Beautiful." Masaru awed at the idea.

Dei-Loki's expression was the same. A wide grin would rest on his face as he looked off into the distance.

"Just don't blow anything up without reason." Interjected Malvo, whom looked up at the two with a smirk on her face.

Dei-Loki's expression was the same. A wide grin would rest on his face as he looked off into the distance.

"Just don't blow anything up without reason." Interjected Malvo, whom looked up at the two with a smirk on her face.

"Everything's fiiiine. I always have a reason. Always." Masaru snickered, caring Dei back to the carriage.

Graham blinked, "the more i know about you, the more i see why Dei loves you. You two are so alike that it freaks me out." Masaru smiled at that, "thanks."

"Everything's fiiiine. I always have a reason. Always." Masaru snickered, caring Dei back to the carriage.

Graham blinked, "the more i know about you, the more i see why Dei loves you. You two are so alike that it freaks me out." Masaru smiled at that, "thanks."

Dei-Loki would then laugh, grinning. "Again; perfect fit. I'm surprised the world hasn't ended because of that."

Dei-Loki would then laugh, grinning. "Again; perfect fit. I'm surprised the world hasn't ended because of that."

"I'm surprised that the world hasn't ended because of us. I mean, we're reaaaaaaally bad. Like REALLY BAD. We don't kill people, but make us bored and a building would be set on fire because of it."

"I'm surprised that the world hasn't ended because of us. I mean, we're reaaaaaaally bad. Like REALLY BAD. We don't kill people, but make us bored and a building would be set on fire because of it."

"Just imagine the headlines on the papers." Dei-Loki brought up, glancing to Masaru with a grin and a wagging tail.

"Ah right. Headlines will say, 'Wanted Dead or Alive'."

"We're wanted, WAAAAAANTED, dead or aliiive." Dei, in an instant, sang out before clearing his throat and looking around. "... I don't know where that came from."

"We're wanted, WAAAAAANTED, dead or aliiive." Dei, in an instant, sang out before clearing his throat and looking around. "... I don't know where that came from."

"From my soul. You're starting to speak it, you soul reader." Masaru sat him down in the carriage and got in.

"From my soul. You're starting to speak it, you soul reader." Masaru sat him down in the carriage and got in.

Dei-Loki blinked, soon snickering as he moved over to make room. "You've got a beautiful, musical soul then."

"Of course you should be! You're my one and only fantastic, favourite fox."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss! I have accomplished my goals." He kissed Dei's head before looking to the rest who was entering the carriage. "So what are we doing now? Going home, because i could use a nap."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss! I have accomplished my goals." He kissed Dei's head before looking to the rest who was entering the carriage. "So what are we doing now? Going home, because i could use a nap."

"I don't mind wherever we go, as long as we eat." Dei-Loki spoke, pulling a leg up to hug.

Reaver quirked a brow, looking to the others as he sat down. "You guys have anywhere else ya need t' go?"

"I don't mind wherever we go, as long as we eat." Dei-Loki spoke, pulling a leg up to hug.

Reaver quirked a brow, looking to the others as he sat down. "You guys have anywhere else ya need t' go?"

Yuki shook her head. "Nah, i don't really know this place anyways, so i wouldn't know where." Graham shook his head as well, "yup nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back