• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Well, at least i got one thing right. Good. No more bets. Not unless you guys want to pay me and Reaver some since you did make a bet on US."

"YEAH! Where the hell is our pay!?" Reaver squinted, Adrian playfully waving him off.

"You'll get a portion of the next bet, if we make one."

"'We'd better." Reaver squinted before then grinning when Adrian ruffled his hair. Adrian holding a grin of his own.

"At any rate, we're all still glad it happened. Probably not as glad as you are, but still." Adrian snickered, sighing softly.

"YEAH! Where the hell is our pay!?" Reaver squinted, Adrian playfully waving him off.

"You'll get a portion of the next bet, if we make one."

"'We'd better." Reaver squinted before then grinning when Adrian ruffled his hair. Adrian holding a grin of his own.

"At any rate, we're all still glad it happened. Probably not as glad as you are, but still." Adrian snickered, sighing softly.

"I think the most ecstatic one out of all of us is Reaver. I mean, seriously, how long have you been waiting for me to finally realize your feelings for me?"

"I think the most ecstatic one out of all of us is Reaver. I mean, seriously, how long have you been waiting for me to finally realize your feelings for me?"

"Since our early highschool years." Reaver replied, living his brows when Adrian draped an arm over his shoulders.

"Reeeaaaaaverrrr." Adrian smirked knowingly, causing Reaver to whine and grimace with a blush.

"OKAY! A bit earlier than that. But it wasn't until the beginning of highschool that I truly understood what I felt." Corrected Reaver, Adrian snickering softly as he teasingly pinched one of Reaver's cheeks. "Stahp it!"

"Since our early highschool years." Reaver replied, living his brows when Adrian draped an arm over his shoulders.

"Reeeaaaaaverrrr." Adrian smirked knowingly, causing Reaver to whine and grimace with a blush.

"OKAY! A bit earlier than that. But it wasn't until the beginning of highschool that I truly understood what I felt." Corrected Reaver, Adrian snickering softly as he teasingly pinched one of Reaver's cheeks. "Stahp it!"

"I feel like I have to make it up to you for being so blind. Maker's breath, i feel so guilty, even if we had made-up for it."

"I feel like I have to make it up to you for being so blind. Maker's breath, i feel so guilty, even if we had made-up for it."

"Y' don't need t' feel guilty... especially since y' know now, right? All that matters."

"I guess, but still. So many years, i can't stop thinking about it. Did you even try to look for anyone else?"

Reaver shrugged as his ears, once more, had lowered. "I wasn't interested in anyone else. Had people interested in me, but I could never return the feeling. So, instead, I focused more on my inventions and such."

Reaver shrugged as his ears, once more, had lowered. "I wasn't interested in anyone else. Had people interested in me, but I could never return the feeling. So, instead, I focused more on my inventions and such."

Graham sighed. "You're just so adorable, c'mere again. How many times do i have to hug you today?"

Graham sighed. "You're just so adorable, c'mere again. How many times do i have to hug you today?"

Reaver moved forward, hugging Graham once again as he smiled. "Many times. Many, many times. In fact, can we just... stay like this? I like your hugs. It's like all the stress I ever had disappears when we we hug."

Reaver moved forward, hugging Graham once again as he smiled. "Many times. Many, many times. In fact, can we just... stay like this? I like your hugs. It's like all the stress I ever had disappears when we we hug."

"We couuuuuuuld, but it would be awkward with all these people staring at us." He looked around the room as he hugged Reaver.

"We couuuuuuuld, but it would be awkward with all these people staring at us." He looked around the room as he hugged Reaver.

"Eeeh, true..." Reaver pouted, but continued to hug anyways. "Guess it would also be hard t' walk. Like two people that accidentally got stuck to one and other by a... freak superglue accident."

"Eeeh, true..." Reaver pouted, but continued to hug anyways. "Guess it would also be hard t' walk. Like two people that accidentally got stuck to one and other by a... freak superglue accident."

"Like that one time that we got stuck together. That's why you glued us together!" He looked to Chloe, squinting his eyes.

"Like that one time that we got stuck together. That's why you glued us together!" He looked to Chloe, squinting his eyes.

Chloe paused and looked from the books on the shelf, over to Graham with a widening grin, and a shrug as she inched closer to the door, practically singing out; "What can I say, except, YOU'RE WELCOME!"

Chloe paused and looked from the books on the shelf, over to Graham with a widening grin, and a shrug as she inched closer to the door, practically singing out; "What can I say, except, YOU'RE WELCOME!"

"Don't even start it. Y'know i'm addicted to that song, missy."

"Don't even start it. Y'know i'm addicted to that song, missy."

"Hey it's okay, it's okay. You're welcome. I'm just your ordinary demi-guy~" Chloe continued, slipping through the door with an innocent grin on her face.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay. You're welcome. I'm just your ordinary demi-guy~" Chloe continued, slipping through the door with an innocent grin on her face.

"CHLOEEEEEEEEEEE!" Graham shook his fist as he looked to the ceiling. He then turned to Laurence. "Alright, time to go into a musical gimmick with my sis, see ya later, Luc." Graham brought his hand for a handshake.

"CHLOEEEEEEEEEEE!" Graham shook his fist as he looked to the ceiling. He then turned to Laurence. "Alright, time to go into a musical gimmick with my sis, see ya later, Luc." Graham brought his hand for a handshake.

Laurence blinked, releasing a quiet chuckle as he nodded and shook Graham's hand. "Nice seeing you again."

Laurence blinked, releasing a quiet chuckle as he nodded and shook Graham's hand. "Nice seeing you again."

Graham slapped Laurence's hand out of his. "Nonononono." He then brought Laurence's hand back up, slapped it, dapoed it, fist-bumped it, jellyfish handshake followed by the turkey handshake. Then opened Laurence's hand and slapped his palm before finishing it off with a snap of his fingers. "Remember and study that handshake before the next time i see you, adios!" Graham left, following after Chloe.

Graham slapped Laurence's hand out of his. "Nonononono." He then brought Laurence's hand back up, slapped it, dapoed it, fist-bumped it, jellyfish handshake followed by the turkey handshake. Then opened Laurence's hand and slapped his palm before finishing it off with a snap of his fingers. "Remember and study that handshake before the next time i see you, adios!" Graham left, following after Chloe.

Laurence watched with lifted brows before soon nodding as he gave a half wave. Reaver and the others quickly having followed, as well.

Laurence watched with lifted brows before soon nodding as he gave a half wave. Reaver and the others quickly having followed, as well.

"Welp hockey's out the window since someone decided it was a good idea to SCOFF AT A SUMMONING BOOK WRITTEN IN LATIN! But anywaaaaaaays, so what now?"

"Welp hockey's out the window since someone decided it was a good idea to SCOFF AT A SUMMONING BOOK WRITTEN IN LATIN! But anywaaaaaaays, so what now?"

"I THOUGHT. IT. WAS BOLOGNA." Adrian heavily sighed, closing his eyes before yelping and grimacing when Zuzana gently tugged his ear.

"By the way, I thought you said you wouldn't destroy anything while we were here?" Zuzana brought up, letting go of his ear once Adrian rubbed the back of his head.

"I didn't mean to... it was almost as if an unseen force drove me t' read it!" Adrian explained before hanging his head. Zuzana having sighed as she tugged him into a hug as they walked.

"Aaah, get over here..." Zuzana sighed, closing her eyes. "You should feel lucky that I can't stay mad at you."

"I don't know about you guys, but running from a yeti emptied my stomach enough t' increase my appetite." Dei-Loki explained, placing his hands behind his head.

"I THOUGHT. IT. WAS BOLOGNA." Adrian heavily sighed, closing his eyes before yelping and grimacing when Zuzana gently tugged his ear.

"By the way, I thought you said you wouldn't destroy anything while we were here?" Zuzana brought up, letting go of his ear once Adrian rubbed the back of his head.

"I didn't mean to... it was almost as if an unseen force drove me t' read it!" Adrian explained before hanging his head. Zuzana having sighed as she tugged him into a hug as they walked.

"Aaah, get over here..." Zuzana sighed, closing her eyes. "You should feel lucky that I can't stay mad at you."

"I don't know about you guys, but running from a yeti emptied my stomach enough t' increase my appetite." Dei-Loki explained, placing his hands behind his head.

"Isn't your stomach always empty? You're like a vacuum cleaner that never gets fat. WHERE"S MY FLUFF!?" Masaru pinched Dei's stomach but sighed when he couldn't pinch that much. "My fluff."

"Isn't your stomach always empty? You're like a vacuum cleaner that never gets fat. WHERE"S MY FLUFF!?" Masaru pinched Dei's stomach but sighed when he couldn't pinch that much. "My fluff."

Dei-Loki pouted from the sigh as he felt a bit bad. His ears would then lower before he then pointed to Graham. "Blame uncle grizzly! We may not be related, but he's got the same thing and he somehow transferred it t' me!"

Dei-Loki pouted from the sigh as he felt a bit bad. His ears would then lower before he then pointed to Graham. "Blame uncle grizzly! We may not be related, but he's got the same thing and he somehow transferred it t' me!"

Masaaru lifted Dei up and held him to his chest as he continued to walk. "Squuuuuuuuish, i was kidding! I love you no matter how muscular you become. Even though, the idea of having you chubby and full and happy makes me want to squeeze you even harder. WHY DID THE GODS MAKE YOU SO CUUUUUTE!?" He rubbed his cheek furiously against Dei's as he whined.

Masaaru lifted Dei up and held him to his chest as he continued to walk. "Squuuuuuuuish, i was kidding! I love you no matter how muscular you become. Even though, the idea of having you chubby and full and happy makes me want to squeeze you even harder. WHY DID THE GODS MAKE YOU SO CUUUUUTE!?" He rubbed his cheek furiously against Dei's as he whined.

Dei-Loki blinked as he was lifted, grinning slightly from the contact as he closed his eyes. "T'is both a blessing and a curse!.. Mostly a blessing, though. No one suspects someone this cute t' be so deadly." He joked, a snicker to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back