• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The World Ends with You RP

Ceros

Mysterious Destiny
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I had this idea for a TWEWY RP -- You make your OC's and they can be a player or a reaper, I guess if you want. And you can "pair up" with another person's character. Basically your characters will all be a part of the reaper's game, will wake up and see the timer on their hands like Neku did.

There will be an entry fee also, based on your character's traits. If anyone is interested i will flesh out the rp more and post it.

Sorry, I forgot to watch this thread and then sort of forgot about it altogether. I'm a fail.

Does someone want to help me set this up / co-GM this RP with me? I haven't played TWEWY in a while actually and I might need someone to help make this thing lol

I´m going to be pretty busy until my school ends but honestly I love twewy and since it´s so unpopular I´ll probably take the chance to join a roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm, it´s hard to decide between player and reaper. Either would be so fun ( ´ w `

But... I think I´m kinda feeling player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back