• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There was a world much more advanced than no other, where wolves ruled the lands.

B01304BA-8396-48C0-BB2F-B0228A55E296.jpeg

Many may think some animals had gone extinct, but not here. On these islands, no animals seem to go extinct. There are Aurochs, Thylacines, and much more. But the big thing is the wolves. There are many types of them that rule these lands. Some may say "how exactly?" that's just the point. How. These wolves are born to be leaders and alphas. Some are small and new to the lands. Some are professionals and can kill even rhinos by themselves.

When pups are a certain age, let's just say three months. They are set on their own to Green Hills. Where the animals are small, like rabbits and mice. Mammoth Creek inhabits actual Mammoths and huge birds and/or mammals.

Every pup that begins living on its own starts out as a Gray Wolf.

gray wolf.jpeg

You can tell when one is new when you spot one. Then they simply evolve through different types:

dhole wolf...jpeg

mexican wolf.jpeg

black wolf...jpeg

white wolf.jpeg

dark wolf.jpeg

golden wolf.jpeg

These next few wolves are decently high:

great wolf.jpeg

mighty wolf.jpeg

silver wolf.jpeg

siberian wolf.jpeg

timber wolf.jpeg

These next three wolves are the strongest and most advanced:

frost wolf.jpeg

fire wolf...jpeg

poison wolf.jpeg

Packs are also allowed to be formed as well. Usually, when pups are released, they go with their siblings. And they always stick together no matter what.

Hope this catches some attention!

This is very interesting! I'll join! Would I need to create characters? Or just one? I am new to this website, so I need to know as much as possible!

I'm glad this caught your attention! You can use one or more characters, it's fine with me. It's your decision. I'll probably be making a character sheet (CS). Also, welcome to RpNation! ^^

dear_anxiety dear_anxiety

Last edited:
Thank you! I do use both male and female characters. I'll do more than one. Could I do a group of pups? Like two siblings that have just joined?

Not partularly interested in this, but i still love the way you write! Wanna figure something out together?

No way, really? I don’t get that often! People usually don’t like the way I write so I appreciate it. And sure :> Azruduu Azruduu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back