• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⋆˖⁺‧₊ the witch's grove ₊‧⁺˖⋆ 「 fandom search 」

witchprincess

in my restless dreams …
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hi! i'm on the hunt for some roleplay partners.

2a5109d234af3ab60666a4560cb1a282e93453d9.gifv

third person, past-tense and multi-paragraph. no one-liners.
open to ooc chat but it's not necessary. i mostly prefer to talk about the roleplay, but it's always nice to become friends.
doubling is non-negotiable unless you only want to write a male.
open to cc/oc, oc/oc, or cc/cc.
18+ writers and characters.
m/f and f/f pairings are what i'm most comfortable with. i can try my hand at m/m however.

☾ PM or threads only for writing.
☾ i'm a busy gal. sometimes it may take a while for me to respond. please be patient with me.
☾ PM if you’re interested! i want to keep this tidy. all comments will be deleted.
☾ please introduce yourself and tell me a bit about what you're looking for when you message me. not likely to answer if all you send is "wanna rp?". sorry!

bbbd5a10ee81f0fbef6bc8ec9ebe2b3d031afa9d.gifv

• Game of Thrones | ★★★★★
    ✧ completed. currently watching House of the Dragon -- will be officially added once i'm finished. have some book knowledge, too.
    ♡ canon/oc; robb stark & oc, jon snow & oc, or daenerys targaryen & oc.

Supernatural | ★★★☆☆
    ✧ finished the show. based loosely around the early seasons would be preferred.

♡ canon/oc; dean winchester & oc.

The Walking Dead | ★☆☆☆
    ✧ stopped watching during the negan arc but know most spoilers. canon divergence or ocs preferred.
    ♡ canon/oc, oc/oc; glenn rhee & oc, rick grimes & oc, oc & oc.

Shameless | ★☆☆☆☆
    ✧ need to catch up, not sure where i left off. just loosely working with canon would be preferred.
    ♡ canon/oc; lip gallagher & oc.

The Office | ★☆☆☆☆
    ✧ completed. a feel good, silly, slice of life moment.
    ♡ canon/oc; jim halpert & oc or michael scott & oc.

Stranger Things |★☆☆☆☆
    ✧ caught up though i don't plan on watching the last season.
    ♡ canon/oc; steve harrington & oc.

tumblr_f71aa08b75515d78c1921f069482f5c3_2385dec7_500.gif

Last edited:
bump! today is my day off and i will be working on all replies i owe. really craving attack on titan and naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back