• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wishing Reef [modern/(possibly cyberpunk)/minimal fantasy]

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Hi it's thrushwing (again),

So I might make this a group rp, it depends if anyone else would want to do this but I'm not expecting many people to show interest in this plot.

What to expect, What I expect
* Please tell me if you're going to drop. There's no hard feelings, I'd just like to know
* Please write at least a paragraph (5 sentences) in response. I prefer quality over quantity. Just give me something to work with.
* I don't like to be the only one contributing to the plot. Let's collaborate :D
* While most of these plots involve only one main couple sometimes it requires a wide cast of characters and I would like for us to play males and females equally well.
* Write in third person.
* Please post at least once every couple of days.
* Try to have proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
* Use a realistic picture.
* Please be 18+. I'm 22 and I'd prefer for someone to be 18+. Gives me peace of mind. Especially since it's a darker subject.

About me
* I swear and curse.
* I post one every couple of days- sometimes more if time allows it.
* I write at least 1-3 paragraphs per post.
* I only strictly do mxf pairings.

with_you_by_yuumei_d8f3a5d.jpg
66349990_876657209359728_8398608874298408960_n.jpg

So like the postcard says there's a legend where these magical fish grant wishes.
The year is 3010, and it's a cyberpunk setting.
Two teenagers embark on a quest to find this magical fish. I would play the male, you would play the female.
The female would be around 15-17. My male character would be around 17-18.

As you can tell this is not a fully fleshed out idea. If you would like to do this rp please have some more ideas (because I can't write this plot alone :3 )

My character would look something like this:
XG-mist-Cyberpunk-Man.jpg
I would love for the girl to have this type of vibe since it's between cyberpunk and modern.
edward-barons-sombrapunk-2 (1).jpg

Last edited:
FlorenceTheDragonGirl FlorenceTheDragonGirl yeah that's what I was thinking although I was thinking the fish could be some sort of myth. And the oceans have high acidification and are hard to stay in without getting harmed and climate change is getting really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back