• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Winteredge Kingdom

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

My Goodbye

Jorge Rivera-Herrens

overview.

A
    village is perched in the middle of a stunning landscape long ago. The homes are small huts made from skins, and pelts line the floors to sleep in. You wander through the seemingly deserted village until a shadow falls over you. “Welcome to the Winteredge kingdom. Come inside and have some food and water.” A soft voice calls to you as a young girl appears and helps you to your feet and leads you to the biggest hut of them all, and sits down beside two regal-looking people. “Will you stay with us? And help us along our journey? Or do you wish to keep traveling?” This is the long-lost kingdom of Winteredge. The kingdom was first said to have domesticated wolves.

History:

Long long ago, around 20,00 years ago, villages were common through the plains and mountains that we all call home today. At this time, unknown to many around...there was a kingdom that was formed and brought peace to many around them. This village is by far the largest and most well-known. Their huts are made from animal skins, and pelts are used to sleep on. This kingdom formed, and with it rose a queen and king. The king was arranged to marry the queen, and they both didn’t love each other right away until they did after time. After this time, the queen gave birth to three born (be it a prince or princess doesn’t matter). One princess left at a young age...deciding to go and try to survive on her own. Wolves tried to attack her...and she injured one but couldn’t bring herself to kill it. So she healed it and the fae wolf that was as black as night went with her and together they formed a pack and the legend of the girl that ran with wolves. She howls like them...moves like them, hunts like them. Her family all but almost forgot her...until the pack gets too close for comfort one day.

intro

roles

rules

Winteredge

bond to wolves
and live

genre

fantasy, mystery

status

accepting

gms

Talathel

spots open

unlimited/unlimited

Can anyone bond to a wolf?

Yes they can, and those bonded to wolves end up being able to speak and hear their bonded.

[/comment]

-->
♡coded by uxie♡
-->
[/border]

Last edited:
I would say I am pretty flexible with length and weight in terms of size - while the original idea was to be regular-sized wolves I could also see it being a larger than average-sized wolf too.

Hello. i have a few questions if thats okay.

1.) Is forged metal a thing in this world? I have a desire to make a guy with an iron hammer.

2.) is magic a thing? I would like the hammer to be rather heavy, Thus i was hoping i could have some strength enhancing runes. I can Adjust the levels and hammer weight accordingly.

3.) Are there families of Guards of this kingdom? Like a family sword to the king or queens family, With the guard passing his role from father to son?

I can most certainly shift the parameters to make this work in either case. If not metal bone and stone will suffice. If not magic, absurd training regiments and carefully monitored diets can achieve similar results.

Beautiful world ya got here would love to be a part of it :)

1. Metal is common in this world for sure!

2. I Never thought about magic, but considering there is a girl who can understand wolves to an extent, I'd say that magic is a possibility I would be able to see coming into play.

3. I would say yes there are families of Guards. I especially like the idea that the roles could be passed down between familial lines.

1. Metal is common in this world for sure!

2. I Never thought about magic, but considering there is a girl who can understand wolves to an extent, I'd say that magic is a possibility I would be able to see coming into play.

3. I would say yes there are families of Guards. I especially like the idea that the roles could be passed down between familial lines.
Fantastic. Do we have a Cs sheet? Id wager i can have my Character done within an hour or two.

Though to update. I found some wonderful art that has me leaning more towards stone hammers, and said hammer would be passed from His mother. I have found Art is a huge factor in the design process.

Another inquiry. How near is this kingdom to any kind of Volcanic activity? Be it an actual volcano or just a chasm or cave which leads to a Vein?

Fantasy - The Winteredge Kingdom ~ CS Thread

The CS thread - forms just need general info as to rank, age etc. have fun with it :)

NachoGod NachoGod I'd say it is pretty dang close haha - as in the village itself is close to the mountain itself. Within range of if an eruption were to occur it would be under lava or ash.

Top11 Top11 I'd be fine with that haha - Sabres and Wolves don't get along so maybe something ends up causing a rift between the two or something. I could see a lot of plot potential in there as in could be a sibling bonded to a sabre, could be a prince from another kingdom, there's so much you could do with that haha.

Fantasy - The Winteredge Kingdom ~ CS Thread

The CS thread - forms just need general info as to rank, age etc. have fun with it :)

NachoGod NachoGod I'd say it is pretty dang close haha - as in the village itself is close to the mountain itself. Within range of if an eruption were to occur it would be under lava or ash.

Top11 Top11 I'd be fine with that haha - Sabres and Wolves don't get along so maybe something ends up causing a rift between the two or something. I could see a lot of plot potential in there as in could be a sibling bonded to a sabre, could be a prince from another kingdom, there's so much you could do with that haha.
Excellent the loose format allows me to Fill in gaps. I will enjoy this Bwahahahaha. Probably gonna include some family history as well The Vulrak Family will be a boon to the kingdom.

Gonna aim for royal guard.

Also perfect. The hammers will be made of Ilmenite encased in steel. A very heavy rock which forms in volcanic regions.

Honestly this world is one I had thought up a while ago but I love seeing how others play into it haha - so I will enjoy this :D
Well i have finished Khan.

Sorry its a bit long. Need to find out how to do that fancy coding you guys have.

Amazing world and everyone in the thread seems super cool.
Still open? I'd love to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back