• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Winged Kingdom (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For anyone curious, I'm a speech therapist, and I work with kiddos throughout the week on hourly sessions. I'm likely to be more receptive on weekends, Mondays, and Fridays. Like I mentioned, Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursday's tend to be my busiest clientele days. I should be able to come up with a response before work today (:

Dang that's pretty cool batty, I'm just a lowly retail worker. Like eldrid said though get some rest if you need it, or we'll break your legs. *cracks knuckles*

Aww, thanks. I'm old-ish, and I've been out of school for a few years now. I like this job! It's like, being a teacher and a doctor at the same time.

Anyway, I did have something to ask you all. Would you like me to make other Extra pages so that you can have little carefree RPs amongst yourselves? Such as when we separate and are allowed to carry conversations amongst each other during the main RP -- or give some stimulation to the ones who are more likely to respond a little more than others?

Aww, thanks. I'm old-ish, and I've been out of school for a few years now. I like this job! It's like, being a teacher and a doctor at the same time.

Anyway, I did have something to ask you all. Would you like me to make other Extra pages so that you can have little carefree RPs amongst yourselves? Such as when we separate and are allowed to carry conversations amongst each other during the main RP -- or give some stimulation to the ones who are more likely to respond a little more than others?
So Non canon postings?

No, it would still be canon. It just wouldn't be in the main post to disrupt the flow/the sequence of the roleplay. It just makes it harder to have an engaging conversation with another character if you have to wait for 6 posts before you're allowed to respond.

No, it would still be canon. It just wouldn't be in the main post to disrupt the flow/the sequence of the roleplay. It just makes it harder to have an engaging conversation with another character if you have to wait for 6 posts before you're allowed to respond.
Oh I see, sounds fun! If you make one I'd want to know more about the island first so we don't get lost or go somewhere that doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back