• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š โœฆ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

cherry lips

๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Eywa
"The Great Mother holds all of her children in her heart."
Hello and welcome! You may recognize me from my other 1x1 thread that contains other interests of mine, however this one is strictly for Avatar! I have been playing the game and drowning in the movies for years and I am craving all the 1x1s!!! Now, you can call me Cherry or Cher, I have little preference, both are welcome! I am going to be visiting family across the country soon so I will be less active from March 2nd to March 11th. I will be on pretty regularly, and depending on my inspiration and motivation, I can get multiple replies in a day, but that may no always be the case! I will let you know if there will be a delay in my responses or activity and I would greatly appreciate it if you did the same! On that note, I am incredibly flexible with replies, having been in 1x1's where there were months in between our replies and it lasted for years so really there's no pressure or rush. I would prefer to be notified if you have lost interest in the roleplay and if not, I will personally check in and verify if you want to continue. I will notify you if I lose interest or motivation as well.

I am 23 so I would prefer to partner up with someone no younger than 18 as I just feel more comfortable that way. I use she/her pronouns and am part of the LGBTQ+ community so I ALWAYS welcome and appreciate that in my roleplays and partners! I'm open to all-gender pairings as well so just tell me what you're feeling and we can go from there! Anywho, feel free to take a look at the rest of my thread and shoot me a message if you're interested in something or even have your own idea!

โœฆ 18+ partners strongly preferred
โœฆ I am an advanced writer but I do have a minimum requirement of 400 words per post because I know sometimes inspiration is tough to find
โœฆ I'm on EST time so apologies if you get random messages at ungodly hours!
โœฆ I usually prefer using face claims for characters, however, I understand those can be hard to find with all the Ai floating about! So I will be just fine with a description!
โœฆ I love chatting OOC so I need a separate PM for the actual rp so that I can hit you up with HCs and plotting
โœฆ Romance is a must for me!
โœฆ I prefer to double up but am willing to play one character if that's better for you
โœฆ My prompts do not have to be used! I'm more than happy to come up with our own plot!
โœฆ If you have an idea, let me hear it and maybe we can make it work
โœฆ I am down to play either OCs or canon characters! Let me know your preference!
โœฆ I generally prefer creating OCs and our own storyline if we do OC x OC!
โœฆ I'm open to all romantic pairings
โœฆ Please MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY if you are interested in possibly rping with me

Currently Craving
โœฆ TBA

Canon Characters
*these are canon characters I can comfortably play!*
*all characters that are teens/young in the movies will be 18+ when played*

โœฆ Neytiri
โœฆ Jake
โœฆ Lo'ak
โœฆ Neteyam
โœฆ Kiri
โœฆ Tsireya

Pairings
โœฆ Enemies to lovers
โœฆ Arranged marriage
โœฆ Childhood friends
โœฆ Exes
โœฆ Opposites attract
โœฆ Soulmates
โœฆ Na'vi x Na'vi
โœฆ Na'vi x Avatar
โœฆ Avatar x Avatar

Prompts
โœฆ Muse A is from the [blank] clan which has been fighting against the [blank] clan for years. There is little knowledge about why the two clans have been at war, but it has caused tensions to rise and alliances difficult to form. Muse B is from the opposing clan and by chance or fate, they have come face to face with their supposed enemy, Muse A. Despite the fact they should've killed each other, it seems as if Eywa herself has stayed both of their blades. Now allies, the two must unite and find a way to end the war of clans before it is too late.

โœฆ Displaced from their home for one reason or another, Muse B has sought refuge among a different clan, hoping to become one of them and once again belong to a Na'vi clan. There they are introduced to Muse A who must be their mentor and look out for them until they can pass the Rite of Passage and be accepted as one of the People.

โœฆ An Avatar has no right to live among the Na'vi and to try and become one of them but Muse A is determined and wants to help mend the fences between human and Na'vi relations. They have been living and training among the people of the [blank] clan and have been experiencing many amazing things. However, Muse B isn't entirely sold on them, though their heart is beginning to warm to the idea. (basically the first movie but potentially without reaching out for the wrong reasons)

โœฆ The RDA has burned and destroyed acres of forest, poisoning clan territory and Pandora itself. Muse B paired up with Muse A to put a stop to it once and for all. Under the safety of the night and secrets, they carry out their missions, hoping to help cleanse the forest and push the Sky People out once and for all.

โœฆ An arranged marriage for the convenience of the clan. Muse A and Muse B were both chosen to lead the clan to the future, against all possible danger, and yet they feel no love for each other! It's hard to fall in love with the person your parents are pushing you to marry. Now they must find a way to reach common ground before their marriage and before they ascend to become the new leaders of the People.

โœฆ Muse B was taken by the RDA as a child, their clan was killed and pushed back so that the Sky People could train Na'vi soldiers that could infiltrate the Na'vi without worry. However, the TAP program has since been shut down by the resistance and now, years later, they are having to find their place in Pandora and among the Na'vi. Searching for their clan or any clan that will take them into their arms, they meet Muse A, a Na'vi who doesn't hesitate to help mentor and watch out for this stumbling Na'vi.

โœฆ After the Sky People's war left Pandora burned and bleeding, many clans were displaced, killed, and lost. But the Mangkwan Clan is a safe haven for those without a place to call home. This clan seeks to unite the People, despite any and all differences and make the clan strong once again.

coded by cherry !! ๐Ÿ’

Hello and welcome! You may recognize me from my other 1x1 thread that contains other interests of mine, however this one is strictly for Avatar! I have been playing the game and drowning in the movies for years and I am craving all the 1x1s!!! Now, you can call me Cherry or Cher, I have little preference, both are welcome! I am going to be visiting family across the country soon so I will be less active from March 2nd to March 11th. I will be on pretty regularly, and depending on my inspiration and motivation, I can get multiple replies in a day, but that may no always be the case! I will let you know if there will be a delay in my responses or activity and I would greatly appreciate it if you did the same! On that note, I am incredibly flexible with replies, having been in 1x1's where there were months in between our replies and it lasted for years so really there's no pressure or rush. I would prefer to be notified if you have lost interest in the roleplay and if not, I will personally check in and verify if you want to continue. I will notify you if I lose interest or motivation as well.

I am 23 so I would prefer to partner up with someone no younger than 18 as I just feel more comfortable that way. I use she/her pronouns and am part of the LGBTQ+ community so I ALWAYS welcome and appreciate that in my roleplays and partners! I'm open to all-gender pairings as well so just tell me what you're feeling and we can go from there! Anywho, feel free to take a look at the rest of my thread and shoot me a message if you're interested in something or even have your own idea!

โœฆ 18+ partners strongly preferred
โœฆ I am an advanced writer but I do have a minimum requirement of 400 words per post because I know sometimes inspiration is tough to find
โœฆ I'm on EST time so apologies if you get random messages at ungodly hours!
โœฆ I usually prefer using face claims for characters, however, I understand those can be hard to find with all the Ai floating about! So I will be just fine with a description!
โœฆ I love chatting OOC so I need a separate PM for the actual rp so that I can hit you up with HCs and plotting
โœฆ Romance is a must for me!
โœฆ I prefer to double up but am willing to play one character if that's better for you
โœฆ My prompts do not have to be used! I'm more than happy to come up with our own plot!
โœฆ If you have an idea, let me hear it and maybe we can make it work
โœฆ I am down to play either OCs or canon characters! Let me know your preference!
โœฆ I generally prefer creating OCs and our own storyline if we do OC x OC!
โœฆ I'm open to all romantic pairings
โœฆ Please MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY if you are interested in possibly rping with me

Currently Craving
โœฆ TBA

Canon Characters
*these are canon characters I can comfortably play!*
*all characters that are teens/young in the movies will be 18+ when played*

โœฆ Neytiri
โœฆ Jake
โœฆ Lo'ak
โœฆ Neteyam
โœฆ Kiri
โœฆ Tsireya

Pairings
โœฆ Enemies to lovers
โœฆ Arranged marriage
โœฆ Childhood friends
โœฆ Exes
โœฆ Opposites attract
โœฆ Soulmates
โœฆ Na'vi x Na'vi
โœฆ Na'vi x Avatar
โœฆ Avatar x Avatar

Prompts
โœฆ Muse A is from the [blank] clan which has been fighting against the [blank] clan for years. There is little knowledge about why the two clans have been at war, but it has caused tensions to rise and alliances difficult to form. Muse B is from the opposing clan and by chance or fate, they have come face to face with their supposed enemy, Muse A. Despite the fact they should've killed each other, it seems as if Eywa herself has stayed both of their blades. Now allies, the two must unite and find a way to end the war of clans before it is too late.

โœฆ Displaced from their home for one reason or another, Muse B has sought refuge among a different clan, hoping to become one of them and once again belong to a Na'vi clan. There they are introduced to Muse A who must be their mentor and look out for them until they can pass the Rite of Passage and be accepted as one of the People.

โœฆ An Avatar has no right to live among the Na'vi and to try and become one of them but Muse A is determined and wants to help mend the fences between human and Na'vi relations. They have been living and training among the people of the [blank] clan and have been experiencing many amazing things. However, Muse B isn't entirely sold on them, though their heart is beginning to warm to the idea. (basically the first movie but potentially without reaching out for the wrong reasons)

โœฆ The RDA has burned and destroyed acres of forest, poisoning clan territory and Pandora itself. Muse B paired up with Muse A to put a stop to it once and for all. Under the safety of the night and secrets, they carry out their missions, hoping to help cleanse the forest and push the Sky People out once and for all.

โœฆ An arranged marriage for the convenience of the clan. Muse A and Muse B were both chosen to lead the clan to the future, against all possible danger, and yet they feel no love for each other! It's hard to fall in love with the person your parents are pushing you to marry. Now they must find a way to reach common ground before their marriage and before they ascend to become the new leaders of the People.

โœฆ Muse B was taken by the RDA as a child, their clan was killed and pushed back so that the Sky People could train Na'vi soldiers that could infiltrate the Na'vi without worry. However, the TAP program has since been shut down by the resistance and now, years later, they are having to find their place in Pandora and among the Na'vi. Searching for their clan or any clan that will take them into their arms, they meet Muse A, a Na'vi who doesn't hesitate to help mentor and watch out for this stumbling Na'vi.

โœฆ After the Sky People's war left Pandora burned and bleeding, many clans were displaced, killed, and lost. But the Mangkwan Clan is a safe haven for those without a place to call home. This clan seeks to unite the People, despite any and all differences and make the clan strong once again.

Last edited:
Bump!

bump!

Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back