• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
magnus.jpeg

Magnus is a planet lit by purple moons which give the skies an eternally purple color.
Magnus has no sun. But two twin moons known as Phobos and Deimos.

Magnus has 5 continents.
Mysticroft. Capital of Magic and The Human wizards and Witches all visit this place in their lifetime
Amityville. A series of ghost towns and villages once threatened by werewolves. This was once united as a kingdom under a tyrant named Sepulchre.
Blackmour. Homeland of the Werewolves
Dawnwall: The Holy City of Bureaucrats. The Homeland of the Fae.
Hallowed Fells. The Homeland of The Vampires and The Capital of Science.

The world of magnus is inhabited by Gods, Demons and Demigods.

But primarily by the four main mortal races.

The Werewolves.

The Vampires.

The Humans.

The Fae.

For thousands of years the events of Magnus has been dictated by the immortals and mortal and the existence of powerful artifacts known as the nemesis artifacts.
But the world is changing. The existence of Science has been on the rise, threatening the balance of the world.
Dangerous individuals have long since threatened magnus and many are on the rise.
A witch named Lilith who is creating an army of zombies.
A Demon Knight named Sepulchre who has appeared after being gone for centuries.

A group of heroes have been called upon by the Goddess Akroa to restore balance to the world and deliver a rabbit known as the white rabbit to the edge of the world.
Perhaps you're a werewolf.
Perhaps a vampire.
A Human.
A Fae.

Important Notice:
This RP has been running for awhile now with a small group of people. However it has grown quite dry due to people being busy so I am reopening it with the intention to figure out how I will incorporate new people.
This may mean restarting the RP. This may mean wrapping up the current arc and throwing new people in. Whatever happens I hope you all will be okay with it.

Lore: (Extremely detailed)

Main IC:

CS:

OOC:

Last edited:
Would it be completely unheard of to make a Fae/Human hybrid...they go so against each other but I have this idea for a (mostly human) female that pulls her magic from nature, giving back what she takes and honoring the elements. If not, I can come up with something else, it just popped into my head and I figured I would ask before I ran with it.

Would it be completely unheard of to make a Fae/Human hybrid...they go so against each other but I have this idea for a (mostly human) female that pulls her magic from nature, giving back what she takes and honoring the elements. If not, I can come up with something else, it just popped into my head and I figured I would ask before I ran with it.
I really wanna stay to only allowing characters of a race rather than hybrids but it wouldn't be out of place to have a human witch that does such things like pulling magic from nature and honoring the elements.

I really wanna stay to only allowing characters of a race rather than hybrids but it wouldn't be out of place to have a human witch that does such things like pulling magic from nature and honoring the elements.
Okay! I can work with that! I'll try and have a CS up sometime tonight or tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back