• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Watchers of Lynnhaven OOC

I don't know, I might consider starting it again in the future if I'm not so damn busy and lazy. Glad you guys enjoyed it, though. I wish I could keep everyone happy.

Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II

To be frank that response just isn't good enough.

Wasting everyone's time with character submissions and then wordlessly flaking right after launching the game is rude as hell. It's the second instance of this I've seen since I got here and it's low effort, non committal, disrespect for large numbers of people.

The best thing you could do is release the thread so that people can have some fun. The second best would be to decisively say no so everyone knows where they stand. The worst is to be so self absorbed as to say that you don't know and leave it at that.

You know, I really don't appreciate that kind language. Fine. I'm saying no if it makes you happy. I'm not in the mood for getting shit from anyone.

Let's all split on a high note, shall we?
I believe we all appreciate our GM's great idea and initiative in getting things rolling; while it didn't work out nobody intend to belittle his work. On that note, Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II probably appreciates the effort that went into populating his world with a diverse and colorful cast. While not ideal, I'm with Echo in regards to an answer. Now we can all move on instead of waiting and wondering...

Thanks for making this a short but enjoyable experience. Hope to see you guys around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back