• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Watchers of Lynnhaven OOC

There's some guys on the Discord that are still working on sheets, some WIP sheets, and there's some people on the interest check who I haven't heard from. Once all that is over with, I think I have an idea of how we'll start.

Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II
Finished my char, was wondering if you'd like me to mention a specific device for bypassing electrical locks or hacking consumer grade computers or if the character can just hook up something he'd usually have on him like an advanced smartphone type of deal and go at it.

Yeah, I could either make it so you were there the whole time and never really said anything, or make it so you showed up yesterday.

Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II

I'd split the PCs into teams and appoint co DMs on each team. There'd be a distributed collaborativly written plot in a gritty style reflecting the slow evolution of a resistance movement.

Mission or episode based structure.

I think it was dead, but this is a revival by overthrowing the governing GM. Which feels somewhat appropriate, given that we're going to rebel against the government. Viva la resistance!
(For real though, you tried, Galahad. You had a good setup, and you got us this far. We're interested in what you were setting up!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back