• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Warlands OOC

So I don't think anyone interacted with ny character ? I might drop out, things seem fairly progressed.

Hello! I'm interested in joining, are you still accepting by any chance? If so, may I have a brief summary as to what may be happening in the current arc?

I would also like to propose a new race - a sub-race, if you will. If any of you have played or are familiar with the Infinity Blade franchise, you would know what Deathless are. They are humanoid with human physiology and posses Q.I.P.

I know, it may be too complicated and whatnot so for the sake of simplicity, the Deathless I'm proposing are simply a race who does not age.

If you are indeed interested, please do read on, if not, simply ignore it and please tell me of your disapproval. 

Deathless we're artificially made by the elven royal family's long long ancestors. One of the sons of the first Elven king. He would have his secret team of royal scientists perform unspeakable experiments of multitude of species and creatures. No one other than himself and his team ones of this experiment. 

One unfortunate day, several of the Deathless escaped the facility and proposed threat to the kingdom. The threat was soon taken care of but the casualties were traumatizing. 

In result, his father, the first elven king found out if his son's horrendous acts and he was to be responsible for it. In the end, the facility was forced to be shut down and all Deathless were to be exterminated. 

The Deathless withal, were extremely powerful ergo, only most of the Deathless we're dealt with. The others fled and went into hiding. Fortunately, the Deathless we're very dormant and caused no troubles whatsoever and within ages, their name was long forgotten and never spoken of again. 

And yes, the royal elven family tried to cover up the disaster so minimal people would know of it and it was never spoken of to their ancestors leading to the current eleven king to be unaware of the presence of these ancient beasts. 

Err... I'm kinda stuck here... Anyone got suggestions as to what or where I should do or go? Also, where is everybody..? Out for the holidays?

@MatTamMax I would assume everyone will be posting a bit slower since it's Christmas and all. But mainly I'd consider meeting with other characters that way when we all meet up its more fair. And easier to plot out of course make it creative don't just stumble upon other characters you know what I mean?

Try making a couple monoLogue post or just one long one then message some othere rpers to coordinate when and how you intend on meeting right now I'd meet you but @Lola Shimmer and I are doing 1x1 right now until we time skip or whatever get our intro out of the way cuz our characters are twins

@MatTamMax I would assume everyone will be posting a bit slower since it's Christmas and all. But mainly I'd consider meeting with other characters that way when we all meet up its more fair. And easier to plot out of course make it creative don't just stumble upon other characters you know what I mean?

Try making a couple monoLogue post or just one long one then message some othere rpers to coordinate when and how you intend on meeting right now I'd meet you but @Lola Shimmer and I are doing 1x1 right now until we time skip or whatever get our intro out of the way cuz our characters are twins

Oh, fair point.. I'll try to come up something! Not gonna be easy though...

What can you tell me about the female standing in orc society? Or similar lore I should base the orcs lifestyle off of (ie skyrim.

The orcs in my lore are based off of Warhammer. Meaning, each and every orc is the hulk, they don't really have gender. They live for about 150 years, but most die at the age of fifty or so because all they do is fight. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back