• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Warlands OOC

@Battlesheep please feel free to do so. THe rp has not died and it is very still active the only catch was that myself and @Lola Shimmer are in a sorta 1x1 for a bit tiny tiny longer  other wise. Come pm us two and we can figure out a story to interock our characters!

Basically @Lola Shimmer chara Helhenna and my chara selah are in skeice right now. Someone tried to kill selah about 4 months abo so he started traveling to get away considering they know where he lived. Now he reunited with his twin sister the last of a wood elf clan that was masacred years ago. They are going to seek his killer. Perhaps we could meet you as one of selahs contacts. even talk shit get in a fight. hows your chara?? @Veyd Sahvoz

I forgot which character I used in the original one so I'm either going to do some digging or use a completely different character. Though I'm going to be busy for the next day or two so expect a CS from me on Wednesday or something.  

I read over the lore but it never said anything about there not being Dark Elves, which urges me to ask if there are?

That is true, it looks a little steam punk. They would probably look something like this:

HighresScreenshot00010.png

@Haus Of Alaska Sorry for the wait. I've kind of been ignoring this thread for a while and I'm working on a reply. I just wanted to see if it was okay if I were to make your character reply to my character, so I won't just be posting a one sentence reply. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back