• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War on Monsterkind OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm entering the start of Hell Week, AKA... my Finals

I'll be less inclined to reply until Monday or Tuesday, for they have two doozies I really need to work for. After those two, I can sort of relax and then as of Friday, I'll be on break. Thank you for your understanding.

I'll be less inclined to reply until Monday or Tuesday, for they have two doozies I really need to work for. After those two, I can sort of relax and then as of Friday, I'll be on break. Thank you for your understanding.
Good luck! (^○^)

Also I probably won’t post until later on Saturday because I’m feeling pretty tired right now because of my play, then I have school and a babysitting job tomorrow til midnight, then a robotics competition til I think 5 on Saturday, but I’ll try to find any gaps to post during those times.

Last edited:

Good luck! And thanks for letting me know!
Good luck! (^○^)

Also I probably won’t post until later on Saturday because I’m feeling pretty tired right now because of my play, then I have school and a babysitting job tomorrow til midnight, then a robotics competition til I think 5 on Saturday, but I’ll try to find any gaps to post during those times.
Wow... Talk about a full plate. I am not going to make you do a post, but it is just that some people here are not communicating what is going on, like kf they will be posting or not. I have had many RPs die this way.... And at the point where we are now. I am trying to push for y'all to communicate with the rest of us, so we can be informed. That is why I ask if you guys will be posting, because I need to know what is going on, so I can decide to wait, or move on. I still have yet to see a post from The Darkling The Darkling animegirl20 animegirl20 and Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

I'm not sure what to really post besides mostly filler text. I don't really like to post just character speech and nothing else and there's not much really going on for my character to do right now so I've been waiting for the story to progress some.

Posted! Also, here’s an update to what has happened:

Babysitting went well... until the power went out. Someone crushed into an electric pole thing and knocked out the power for about a mile or two worth of houses. The kids were fairly terrified, and luckily the parents weren’t too far and the job ended about 3 hours early.

As for the competition... we didn’t really qualify at first because we were missing pieces that another team helped us out with. It was pretty cool, but we also came last out of 23 teams. It made sense since our robot wasn’t even half of the size of the second smallest robot. Still funny watching it compete against the others, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back