• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

OH! Also to anyone playing a professor they will all be made aware of Reesa’s condition so they can keep an eye on her and assist her when it comes to full moon time. It is a secret tho so shhhhhh!
Good to know! I was sort of wondering how that would play out on the professor's side.

My characters aren't very much on the trouble makers during class type, but if anyone is getting in trouble it's Persephone and it's probably in DADA just because her aunt teaches it and she still thinks she's somehow immune to getting in trouble there, which is definitely no the case. And maybe History of Magic and any pure theory/knowledge courses that she finds boring.

Also to anyone interested in DUELING, my professor Viola Harkness does run the dueling club and I hope to do some interesting things there.

I love how we have two professors who are aunts to two students haha!

THORN IS DONE!!!!!!!

Einar (bad ass old man) stays far away from Dueling Club due to his past.

Thorn is absolutely in Dueling club! I think Saber and Essie would be too, possibly Dorian! Reesa used to be but this will be her first year not participating which will be odd since she was like one of the most loyal members to the club!

Honestly how would Viola handle Reesa ditching a few DADA classes because she is in a bad place and the subject is a touchy one for her currently?

I love how we have two professors who are aunts to two students haha!

THORN IS DONE!!!!!!!

Einar (bad ass old man) stays far away from Dueling Club due to his past.

Thorn is absolutely in Dueling club! I think Saber and Essie would be too, possibly Dorian! Reesa used to be but this will be her first year not participating which will be odd since she was like one of the most loyal members to the club!

Honestly how would Viola handle Reesa ditching a few DADA classes because she is in a bad place and the subject is a touchy one for her currently?
Love to see all of them in the club!!!

I think she'd probably take her to the side and make sure she's fine, then speak to the headmaster about it. Being in the know of what is going on with her, Viola will likely offer supplemental tutoring and just a place to talk about what's going on with her. She knows a bit about what it feels like to be outcast and have your life changed in a split second, so she'd offer support. But Reesa having been one of her top Duelers and normally so involved in school life, I can see Viola also going the tough love route. Things happen and no one can make the choice to get over it except for Reesa. Though even if that's the case, i expect Reesa will have a very nosy and pushy DADA professor on her case very often.

mmm, maybe graham and aoife but prolly not river . theyre a pacifist
totally understandable! And I hope to see the other two at the club sometime~!

Autumn is in the Herbology club and then she’s also in a extracurricular art class to learn about magical art

I know Auggie is in the Herbology club but he'd probably be in a book club too

Cassiopeia isn't in any clubs at the moment. So we will see ^-^

Scarlett would totally join a bookclub!!

Bohdi is in the Herbology club and Algernon is in the dueling club!

Quinn might be interested in a book club tho, he’s the nerdier of the two brothers.

Graham n Aoife will also be a part of Herbology…

… River too but uh… they might try to taste the dirt

Sorry for delay with characters. I’m finishing up back grounds then transferring all info over. I was at a wedding most of today so haven’t had time to finish up last bits.

Sorry for delay with characters. I’m finishing up back grounds then transferring all info over. I was at a wedding most of today so haven’t had time to finish up last bits.
Can’t wait to see em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back