• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

Wow what a community! I’m glad to see everyone is so active - that typically bodes well for a a budding young thread like this one!

Sebastian will be in on all pranks (he’ll probably be the one to take them a step too far) but he will ALSO be the one to take the blame and get in trouble for them lol - Ana would ALSO be in the prank squad to the extent that it’s all in good fun

Lydia will happily be in the study group and will get annoyed with anyone who’s annoyed by the studying XD she may be a ravenclaw but she’s got the attitude of a slytherin lol

Kiara will be too busy preparing for the Hogwarts cup to worry about either studying or pranks but if she’s the victim of a prank Merlin help you all
Cooper and Bastion are gonna get along well then hahaha.

Cooper’s definitely gonna get on Lydia’s nerves he’s annoying about studying lol.

As for Kiara she might be- Cooper knows no bounds.

Just want to throw out my beans into the fray for plotting one last time ^-^

Scarlett- definitely would be in the study group for sure and Is pretty open for friends and other stuff. (im putting a hold for romance for her atm to see what happens first )

Bohdi- is open for romance/crushes still, friends, all sorts of good stuff like that for sure ^-^ hes very puppy like so he probably could get on people's nerves too

Algernon - friends, frenemies, rivals , will be a busy year for him but always open for plotting. (Romance taken for him)

Even if its not listed feel free to reach out if you have an idea!
And sorry in advance for the spam but I wanted to reply to everyone 😆

Maybe Quinn and Scarlet would get along well then!

I love Bo’s character sheet I have to say, he seems like a sweetheart. Cooper might find him annoying tho hahaha.

While we're at it, may as well toss out an ad of my own 😂

Eliza and Persephone are working on some interesting love plots ready, but very much open to any and all other types of relationships, interactions, etc.

Arthur is open to all of the above as well as romance, crushes, etc!

Feel free to DM me~

And sorry in advance for the spam but I wanted to reply to everyone 😆

Maybe Quinn and Scarlet would get along well then!

I love Bo’s character sheet I have to say, he seems like a sweetheart. Cooper might find him annoying tho hahaha.
Scarlett's not the most social person but I'm sure over time they could be friends 🙂

Thank you 🙂 Bohdi will probably get on a lot of folks nerves cause he's a bit high energy 😂 but definitely sweet.

ALL MY BABES ARE OPEN FOR PLOTS!!!!

Reesa Fay - Werewolf hufflepuff 6th year
-Hufflepuff Beater
-Romance: Plotted with Rafe
-Friendships: Open
-Enemies: Open
-She is very different than she has been years prior and her friends from past years would likely pick up on it.

Thorn Blackblade - Gryffindor 6th year
-gryffindor Keeper
-Romance: Plotted with Ana
-Enemies: Reesa (he needs to earn her trust and she makes that known), open
-When not in class he actually spends a lot of time studying wands and wood working, he hopes to apprentice under Olivander when he graduates.

Skyri Shore - Ravenclaw 4th year
-Romance: Open
-Friendships: Ana, Lydia, open
-Has a Niffler named Bumblebarb that she spends half her life chasing around the castle and trying to retrieve things from.

Dorian Hallow - Slytherin 7th year
-Head Boy
-Slytherin Seeker
-Romance: Plotted with Kiara
-Piss him off and he is likely to smack you with whatever book he is currently reading, he is always carrying around a book.

Esfir (Essie) Nikolaeva - Possessed by Baba Yaga Slytherin 7th year
-Romance: Plotted with Calista
-Friendships: Open (not easy to get close to tho)
-She seems like a cold hearted bitch until you see this girl with her car Lev. Lev could commit mass arson and she would still treat him like an absolute baby!

Saber Shore - Gryffindor 7th year
-Prefect
-Gryffindor chaser
-Romance: Plotted with Lydia, open for a lot of temporary flings because the boy is a shameless player
-While he might be a shameless flirt he is also incredibly loyal as a friend and always has some sort of snack on him that he is willing to share and is always down to spoil his friends with expensive trips and gifts. He is more than just money tho and works at the three broomsticks on the weekends.

Scarlett's not the most social person but I'm sure over time they could be friends 🙂

Thank you 🙂 Bohdi will probably get on a lot of folks nerves cause he's a bit high energy 😂 but definitely sweet.
Maybe : )

Yea that’ll get on Cooper’s nerves for sure LOL

Just so I have it:

COOPER CRAMWELL
Romance: Plotted with Persephone (enemies to lovers type relationship)

QUINN CRAMWELL
Romance: Plotted with Cassiopeia

Oh yeah so Captains of the teams have those been decided yet? Im putting finishing touches on my characters. So was gonna see if Calista could be Captain if Ravenclaws team.

sorry im in uni and ive been SPEED RUNNING an essay, is the beater position still open on gryffindor team?

Ronan Drax - Auror assigned to the Saber kids
-Has a 6 year old daughter named Kelsey that is running around the school and sits in on random classes.

Tamzin Morvo - Care for Magical Creatures Professor
-Takes students on field trips to different magical creature sanctuaries and to watch miraculous magical creature migration events. She also has a friend who brings in all sorts of magical creatures for the students to witness in person and once a year she has the students help raise some sort of magical creature.

Alicia Washington - Flying Professor/Quidditch Coach
-She is a two time winning Quidditch World Cup champion and professional seeker for the New Zealand team and is taking time away from the professional pitch to return to her roots of just playing for fun and teaching along the way. She is for sure gonna take the quidditch teams on a field trip to play on a professional field.

Cerci Nyx - Potions Master
-Hosts the annual Hogwarts Potion making competition as well as special dinners several times a year. She also has an elaborate field trip she takes students on that involves visiting several famed potion makers and attending a conference where they can make connections along with fancy dinners and a gala.

Birger Gustav Einar - History of Magic Professor
-This man puts on an entire illusionary show for his students when teaching them about certain moments in magical history. The students will be immersed in whatever point he wants to show them and get to see how it happened with their own eyes. He also runs a book club for those interested!

Siena Arabella Charmaine - Groundskeeper/Caretaker
-Around every holiday time she bakes a ton of sweets for the students and delivers them to the different common rooms so everyone feels loved and no one is left out. She also will help organize a field day of sorts for the students in order for them to be able to get out, enjoy the grounds, and stretch their legs.

Tanya Albara - Astronomy Professor
-She holds sleep overs in the astronomy tower several times a year, especially when important astronomical events are occurring so students interested don’t miss them. Once a year she also takes a small group of students on a field trip to see the northern lights and witness some of the clearest Star-filled skies in the world.

Here are my professors and such so everyone can know a bit more about them. While I finish up their forms.

Headmaster/Professor Volkova - He use to be the professor of Defense Against the Dark Arts until he was made the headmaster. He roams about the school and often pops into the classes wanting to see how his school is running. The man often appears to be rather scary as he has major resting bitch face. Though he’s a bit of a cinnamon roll of a man. He would do anything for his students and he keeps the school safe from harm.

Professor Black - Benjamin Black is the Herbology Professor. He is often found being bothered by his sister who is the healer of the school. The man specializes in all sorts of plants. He’s also discovered a brand new type of plan that’s a creation of his own. He plans on having the students help him name it this year during one of their classes.

Madeleine Black - The healer of the school. She’s the main healer who takes care of all injuries, illnesses, and accidents that happen within the school. She’s the sister of Professor Black who she enjoys bothering and getting plants from. Does not like it when students fake an injury or illness so be ready for a long lecture if you do that.

I would say probably pretty often. 🤣 The man likes to see her and he gets bored rather easily now that he’s no longer teaching a class.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Just curious, is Alicia the coach for all Quidditch teams?

If so I’m excited to see some interactions between the rowdy Gryffindor seeker Cooper and her haha.

Okay I posted my other character: Auggie if anyone would like to plot with him. He is open for legitimately everything

And Cassiopeia is still open for anything but romance.

Okay I posted my other character: Auggie if anyone would like to plot with him. He is open for legitimately everything

And Cassiopeia is still open for anything but romance.
aww he looks sweet! : )

Autumn is still open to any type of relationship: romance, crushes, frenemies, friends, etc. Please feel free to message me if interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back