• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wand Chooses the Wizard - Plot & Chat

I think Autumn could have a good student-teacher relationship with any of your professors, especially care for magical creatures or astronomy.
That makes me super happy to hear! Tamzin is super easy to get along with since she is so sweet, Tanya is too so long as you do your work and show you care.

That makes me super happy to hear! Tamzin is super easy to get along with since she is so sweet, Tanya is too so long as you do your work and show you care.
Tanya has probably found Autumn on top of the Astronomy tower painting or drawing the stars quite a bit.

Myself, SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , LupinHallow LupinHallow , and Victory Victory are having some of our characters be in a small after class Herbology club at the green houses! If anyone is interested in having a character be a part of the group, let us know! We're happy to have you!

rivy is open for anything btw

and my twins will be open when I’m done with them, think like… tricksters troublemakers types

rivy is open for anything btw

and my twins will be open when I’m done with them, think like… tricksters troublemakers types
Cooper’s a trickster and trouble maker type haha they’ll get along well.

SKYRI IS COMPLETE! Her backstory is a bit of a mess but that is because I am still working on it. I was mostly trying to explain where her anxiety comes from. Gonna work on Saber and a few others tomorrow!

THIS IS THE FAMED BUMBLEBARB! STEALER OF SPOONS AND HEARTS!
Niffler%20Baby-foundable.png

(Also I have lil HCs for the fellas if anyone is interested in some more cracked versions of characterization)

Oooo, I think it’s less of a “We are purposefully getting detention” and more “we got bored and experimental”

In which, potions for Graham, charms for Aoife, and basically any professor that ever calls on River ever

All my beans are pretty much not the trouble making variety 😂

So I really have no idea

OH! Also to anyone playing a professor they will all be made aware of Reesa’s condition so they can keep an eye on her and assist her when it comes to full moon time. It is a secret tho so shhhhhh!

Hmm

Auggie wouldn't get into trouble

buuuuut Cassiopeia would probably more than likely have gotten in trouble in every single one of her classes for something 😂

Cooper’s probably gonna get in trouble with someone. Definitely getting detention unfortunately.

Maybe he’d act out in potions class and get in trouble? Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back