• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead: Trust [OOC]

but wait a minute, didnt my character's family die because of the walkers? Would it be safe to say that he came from the other side of the city where the walkers hit?

I think it depends on where your characters house would be located. At this point in the RP it seems that the outbreak is not full on Apocalypse level. So it would be valid for a characters family to die if they were in a zone that had been infected before hand, but is not a total outbreak. Like if they were in a suburb type area, or a lower income area where the population is high enough an outbreak can occur. I think what Loke didn't want was people initiating walker attacks preemptively ya know?

Hit the nail on the head. Like I said, there are sure to be maybe a few areas that have seen zombie occurences but honestly not to the level that your backstory describes because at this point there wouldnt be mass hoardes yet.

Hit the nail on the head. Like I said, there are sure to be maybe a few areas that have seen zombie occurences but honestly not to the level that your backstory describes because at this point there wouldnt be mass hoardes yet.
But is my post ok? I had one or two in it, to get her spooked and cautious. Loke Fullbuster Loke Fullbuster

Last edited:
So a couple things, 1 I will try to get a post up before work today, but no promises, 2, I will be gone the next 5 days for my brothers wedding/graduation/ military commissioning, and 3 I kinda don't appreciate my character being man handled without my consent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back