• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead: Trust [OOC]

;-; i was not notified. I will try to get my CS up tonight, but I am in the midst of a different one that I have been pushing off for about a week now

Thank you so much! If you want them to have ties before the Outbreak, that's totally cool with me too. Just let me know! Anyways, I'm so excited for this RP! :-)
I was thinking more so that my character is very squishy and your character seems like a natural manipulator. Idk

I was thinking more so that my character is very squishy and your character seems like a natural manipulator. Idk

Oh yes, I catch your drift. :-) I do think it'll be interesting to see how they both get along (esp. in a survival-type environment)!

we're all going to be in a group together right? Just wondering because some characters might make good bad guys.

Ahh thank you so much guys, lol. I'm stoked for this RP. :-) I was reading my old Norse Mythology books during my spare time, and got the idea to semi-base my character to Loki son of Laufey.

Everyone's characters are looking lovely though! I hope we get more people for this.

Ahh thank you so much guys, lol. I'm stoked for this RP. :-) I was reading my old Norse Mythology books during my spare time, and got the idea to semi-base my character to Loki son of Laufey.

Everyone's characters are looking lovely though! I hope we get more people for this.
Thanks! I am sorry it's taking so long to get my character sheet finished, but I'm juggling like 8 projects right now on top of my full time job.

Thanks! I am sorry it's taking so long to get my character sheet finished, but I'm juggling like 8 projects right now on top of my full time job.

Ah, I totally understand! I have a full-time job as well, and sometimes my schedule gets changed making everything sort of hectic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back