• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE WALKING DEAD - Our Broken World [OOC - Open]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No rush on anyone. That being said, if your waiting in the "teen" group; you could always reply to tucker. He did drop some interesting info....

No rush on anyone. That being said, if your waiting in the "teen" group; you could always reply to tucker. He did drop some interesting info....
Sorry if my post came off as rushing, though if it's not out of the question I could edit Heidi's part into my last post

Can't wait to read everything and post tomorrow! I just got done with a marathon of spring cleaning, 10 minute before midnight :,D and saw the mentioned alert. :D Super stoked!
ALSO! Happy almost Spring! xDD

I mentioned that Conrad waits until the Supply theft conversation is halted to speak up. So feel free to ignore his post until it's finished.

I could be wrong, but probably. It's going to take time because I'm pretty sure Zenterfold Zenterfold plans introducing all the new characters the same time. So a little more patience.

Also, since Alistair is stating a radio station, a made a Faith public Radio playlist. It's all ic for what Alastair would Play, and no song is from after August 2014, except for some songs that are remastered. Let me know if you are interested

Last edited:
Also, since Alistair is stating a radio station, a made a Faith public Radio playlist. It's all ic for what Alastair would Play, and no song is from after August 2014, except for some songs that are remastered. Let me know if you are interested

I’d be interested for sure! Would we be recommending songs and adding to the playlist? Just to be clear

I’d be interested for sure! Would we be recommending songs and adding to the playlist? Just to be clear

Definitely recommending songs to me. I will clear them and add them. I'm trying to stay "light" on subject matter and things. When your living in a word of death, you night not wanna hear about it. Also nothing too obscure. Since I am curating it, I have final say.

Any songs from before 2014?

Yes. I think zen has plans to introduce you and the other new people after the meeting. It might be a bit

So, with Zenterfold Zenterfold s blessing, my next post will move on from the supply discussion, to a talk about the leadership and town issues. I will hopefully be posting by Saturday

Just need two things: What has he been doing since the apocalypses began? And will he be a new or established member of Faith?
He was surviving off what he could and moving through the states gathering supplies and munitions. and for the last question I wish to introduce him as a stranger who was roaming around at first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back