• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Hey after this sequence would you guys like me to put up a non-spoiler chart flow for the official Forest Arc? Also just checking to make sure you guys haven't lost interest yet T3T
i've been doing overtime at work so I guess its just the time of year everyone is busy lol. Anything you feel like sharing go ahead and share I'm interested to see how things will shake out/what you have planned.

Hey peeps so I just noticed Venchi1986 Venchi1986 hasn't posted anything since April 18 so for now just in case their extremely busy or having something going on I am temporarily benching their character just like Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu I will have my post up today so we can get a moving on.

Yes, and I'm still here, lol, it's just finals week and my prof's study guide looks like the lyrics to "we didn't start the fire"

I'm still interested. Go ahead

i've been doing overtime at work so I guess its just the time of year everyone is busy lol. Anything you feel like sharing go ahead and share I'm interested to see how things will shake out/what you have planned.

I'm still interested as well.

Still interested and still posting for as long as this goes!

T3T your all so kind. Aight once we finish this scene Ill give you all a layout of what to expect for the first official arc.

hey post will be up tomorrow sorry for the delay my other rp post took a lot more of my time than planned today, and work decided to be busy today T3T

I just realized Arii reminds me a little of Louise from Bob's Burgers. Idk why. Sorry I've been busy lately

Post is up dont skip anything or you will receive THE BELT DUN DUN DUN. Also let it be known this will be the easiest fight of the entire rp has this was to gauge how you peeps fight XD, and thankfully i got a lot of good data from it.

Also sorry if the post feels a bit disjointed as being suddenly down to players made me realize to make up for sudden gaps of interactions, and with all the nightmare site crashes I don't want you guys to feel bored being trapped right at the beginning any longer. So if its janky I am sorry I just dont want to cause anyone to up in leave to slow pace T3T.

Though again I now know where I will be taking you all across this journey so there is that at least XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back