• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have some ideas but nothing is certain yet.

One idea I have is an incredibly violent boy who likes to fight and is a little bit insane. Gotta flesh him out more.

Ooooooo! An actual asshole would be fun, since my lil guy never follows through xD

Species based epic I'll edit that in when I'm free of my profs

Yes x3

It's ready, plus I sent a dm

Aye

Right. One more quick reference image to draw and I am not using the anime style on this one I have discovered that style is PAIN

LOL please dont hurt yourself in the process.

Wait, you're drawing them?

Scathe's Insanse lol XD

Alright last art for today I dunno how he got like that but there he is

edit: Sheet is no longer a WIP

Aight going over it officially right now.

Character sheet posted. I've got all the necessary information down but I might try and revisit it so I can flesh it out more.

AIght also going over it officially now

What sort of crazy do we need in the group?

The Weird girl Kind lol

...........................................................................................................................

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Ariiasq Raa)

First and most important question why do they have a knife, and a face that says they are going to hurt me XD.

Lol Honestly the CS is good they are accepted lol.

..........................................................................................................................

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 (Danny Jackson)

So which crest do you want to warp Digivolve Elecmon to HeavyLeomon? I see the word crest but I don't see which one lol.

...........................................................................................................................

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Alex "Ace" Tanoue)

Looking good. Accepted.

.............................................................................................................................

So at the rate things are going Ill probably start this rp next week on thursday. Should give everyone interested enough time to finish their sheets and give me enough time to prep the start. Looking really good so far everyone.

Gotta have something sharp to field dress animals! They're tooooooooootally harmless. Totally

Getting some Loki vibes here XD

Lmfao! It completely slipped my mind he has a knife. I just took it as normal

I know your just pulled in by the cool design and than suddenly theres a knife XD

I was thinking either Hope or Courage

Aight just lemme know when you know lol I'll say they are Officially accepted

Arii's pronouns are they/them by the way /nm

Ah gotcha.

Hey dont worry if I go silent until Thursday I a, starting prep work on the opening post lol. If anyone has questions or wants to chat with me I will still respond here I just wont start any of my own until this is complete x3.

Hey dont worry if I go silent until Thursday I a, starting prep work on the opening post lol. If anyone has questions or wants to chat with me I will still respond here I just wont start any of my own until this is complete x3.
No worries boss! Take your time. We will be here and thanks for the heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back