• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ (๐“ฃ๐“ฅ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€)

Heavenly Blue

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’œ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ
5c606565a836bf7a61d38a06a0eeea19.jpg
Hello My fellow Vampire Diaries fans, a couple of weeks ago I really go into the TV show The Vampire Diaries and I have been really wanting to write it out with someone. I am willing to take anyone with any kind of writing skills, I am very active with replies but I am always willing to wait. The amount that I can write varies, personally I can write four to three decent sized paragraphs if i'm very inspired but if I'm not it goes down to three or two. I am a more a visual person so I like to use pictures and I make banners for my characters since I can not do coding for the life of me,I am very happy to double up on characters because I mainly play females. I am looking for someone who is willing to play Damon,Stefan, Klaus,Elijah, or Jeremy we can do The character of my picking x your OC and a character of your picking x my OC. I will list my OC's under here so you can see some of the characters I have for this roleplay. If you're interested please PM me!

My OC's
Vampire
Old lover of Damon
Daughter of Alaric
Hybrid
Sister Of Katherine Pierce
Witch
Vampire/wolf hunter
Hunter
Dead Fiance
New girl to Mystic Falls

I'd be interested in doing an RP with you! I do doubles and write out detailed replies. I'm active, love plotting and love OOC chatting! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, I'm Destiny, and I'd love to start an Rp up with an Elijah for my OC and practically anyone for you.

I never like to expend to much energy on these "I'm interested" posts, because most of the time they don't go through.
Basically, I'm active, literate, and love OOC chatter. I'd be willing to send samples as well, if you want them.

If you wanna chat more about specifics you can message me on here or through discord -- Destuhnee#8474.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back