• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries | 1 x 1 |

jude

Magic Eight Ball
TVD_Logo.jpg

Ello! My name is Jude, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my thread and I hope that you stay and look around a bit. I'm looking for someone who is also a fan of the TV series The Vampire Diaries, I'm looking for someone who can play Elijah or Damon. This will be an oc x canon pairing, doubling may be required for this one and be ready to play a couple of side characters as well. I have never been good at making threads for my fandoms so please excuse the really crappy thread. You will find something about me, my rules, and who I'm looking for in this thread. I do have a couple of idea that I would like to try out, but I feel it's better to wait to talk about them after we hash everything we need out.

\\About Me//
- She/Her Pronouns
- Proud Cancer ♋
- Huge Music nerd
- Pacific Standard Time
- Dog mother
- ooc chat friendly
- Ghost friendly
- 3rd person, literate; I can give you 6 to 5 detailed paragraphs
- Romance; I just have to have it in the stories that I write
- Mxf Parings; I might be willing to try out fxf but it depends on what your idea is
- Plotting; It's my favorite thing to do, planning our roleplay out is important people!
- Mood/Aesthetic boards; I like to make them, you will get them from me every now and then
- Visuals; I'm 100% a visual person, I sometimes will use pictures but it will be rare
- Triggers/Limits; This will be more of a privet conversation, we will talk about it a little more later
- Playlists; I think that it adds to the roleplay when you have songs, I do it but that does not mean you have to
- Female character; I only play females because I am one, but I would be more then happy to double as a male for you
- Doubling; When I say doubling I mean characters not roleplay, I'm not one to do more then one roleplay at once
- Pm's or Thread; I don't care where we roleplay, I'm fine if you want to roleplay in Pm's or Thread. It's whatever you want to do.
- Off site; Off site I only roleplay on Discord, but I can also use good hangouts and maybe skype. But I'm cool with whatever.

\\Rules//
- Replies; You don't have to be active, all I ask for is one or two replies a week
- Literacy; I'm looking for someone who is semi literate or literate, or someone that can give me at least one paragraph
- Doubling; This is not a must but sometimes it may be required depending on my partner
- Plotting; Please Please help me plot, it's really not fun when only one of us is plotting everything out
- Ideas; If you have something that you want to add to the roleplay, please don't be scared to tell me
- Characters; Realistic face claims please or description, I have nothing against anime but realistic ones are ten times better
- Character sheets; I like to do detailed character sheets, for you the length is what you want.
- Ghosting; If you start to dislike our roleplay tell me, it's very rude to just leave the roleplay without saying anything.
- Dark Themes; Sometimes our roleplay may require it, so please be ready for any dark themes that might come your way.
- Coding; If you code then I don't mind, I simply don't have the talent to do it so I will not be doing it but I will add my own touches to make it look nice.
- ooc; I like to ooc chat because it lets me get to know my partner, it does not have to be all the time but I would like to talk a little bit with whoever my partner is.

\\About You//
Honestly there is not much I expect from you, all I want is someone that can give me at leave one paragraph and if you can do more that is wonderful. You don't have to be active but if you are then that is great, I know that people have lives outside of roleplay so get to it when you can. You all so need to help me plot, it's OUR story, it's never fun when one of us end up doing all of the plotting for something we both are working on. If you have ideas of your own or something that you want to add TELL ME, I love it when people changing things up in the story. If you're at all interested, please have your triggers/limits ready, I like to know them so I don't cross over the line when we are writing.

_

If you're interested please send me a PM or reply to the thread, just to make sure you read everything (It's all very important) I have a question that you must answer, if I don't see it in your reply to the thread or in the PM that you send me then I will not answer. The question is what what is your favorite part about roleplay, remember if I don't see this in your reply or pm then I will not answer. Again sorry for making it so long, thank you for sticking through it all. I hope to hear from you! <3

Hey! I'm Destiny.

My favorite part is being able to create, to be honest. (Requirement, check!)

So, I noticed you were looking for an Elijah or Damon, but I was wondering if you would be cool with an RP where I play Damon for your OC, and you play Elijah for mine?

If so, just reply back or message me. Admittedly, I'm totally new to this site and I'm not entirely sure how it works. I roleplay on discord specifically, so you can actually add me there too and we can chat out particulars and see if we're a match.

Based on the fact that I look for Elijah and Damon as well, I'm betting that we'd get alone juuuuust fine.

Discord ID: Destuhnee#8474.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back