• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unusual Ventures in Lyzander's Academy of Dungeoneering

Petroshka

Here and there and everywhere in between!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome dear student to Lyzander's Academy For Advanced Exploration Of dangerous unidentified realms!

Here at Lyzander's Academy of Dungeoneering, founded by Lyzander Lazerus, we provide a broad spectrum of classes over a campus that spans the entire city! Most of the inhabitants are students or former students making the academy have a diverse population of several species. To the west the Arcana district! Where all the state of the art magics can be found and taught! to the east are the forges where you may order custom arms and armor. To the north are the lecturing buildings where the valuable basics of knowledge are taught! To the south are the living quarters and finally in the middle are the Towering buildings of realms! This is where most students and adventurers come to Lyzander for fame and fortune.

There are six nearby towns all posing as landmarks and trade hubs with various luxury items, foods, and tourist traps. We have various landmarks as well as the statue of Lyzander, Tower of realms, and great hall of adventurers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you guessed it this is a school rp in a university! the premise is that the semi modern and semi magical world of Ascerius dungeoneering has become a popular way to get rich fast and the main way of getting to these dungeons are portals from academy cities, the rp will mostly be in lyzander's academy.

Gm's are me, Crumbli Crumbli Nogoodname Nogoodname and KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor !
any questions you have ask them <3

Interested!
I run into you everywhere, don't I?

It's actually a bit tempting for me. I need something light but enjoyable so I get back into the habit of posting. (Seeing as I might actually have time to participate in RPs again.)

Last edited:
I require adventure and shenanigans.

Can this be provided?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back