• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom

Genie nodded his head "Whatever you say Herc! I just hope nothing happened to All. Aside from being my best bud Jasmine might kill me." Genie listened to Hercules question with a puzzled expression "Well with me not really bound to my lamp anymore, it's only semi-phenomenal power now. So I'd need some sort of lead, which we don't have." He pulled out a magnifying glass from no where and stooped low to the ground where Aladdin was before he vanished hoping that maybe Hercules missed a clue.

Being teleported directly in to water caused Tamatoa to act as any other person would. He flailed about and swore, swallowing water in the process and choking. Being brought back to his senses the monster stopped drawing attention to himself or swallowed more water "Not cool magic map, not cool." He said to himself before swimming to the tunnel entrance "This better be worth it." He looked at the cube before swimming in to the tunnel, his bioluminescence kicking in, lighting the walls blue and pink.

Once the castle's cannon balls started to bombard the area around the ship, the pirates immediately started to run around the ship, some frantically trying to repair the damage to the ship while others started to load the cannons for a second volley of cannonballs.

Meanwhile Tetch and the men who came with him landed onto the shore and immediately rushed for the castle entrance. When they arrived, they noticed the castle doors were locked and barred. Tetch immediately snapped his fingers and said," Mr. Crusher, break down that door." Suddenly, a tall, bald,, muscular and heavily tattooed pirated stepped out of the group and immediately rammed into the door three times, eventually breaking it down. The heavy crashing sound it made being covered up by the second volley of cannonballs from the pirate ship. The 11 pirates then rushed into the castle.

What happened next was not at all what Merrick was expecting. One of the Prince's guards came hurdling through the door, propelled by a cannonball. Merrick felt like making a joke, but this was a bit of a serious matter. Apparently some pirate captain by the name of Tetch was attacking. He was then ordered by Galva to protect the Prince. On a usual day, he would have told him to fuck off, but today wasn't usual. At the moment, the Prince was his employer, so he kinda need to keep him safe. As Galva left and the Prince instructed Merrick to follow him and be ready, Merrick had already nocked an arrow and backed up to the Prince. "You know me. I'm always ready" he said glancing back at the Prince. His eyes then shot forward at the sound of a door being opened rather forcefully. These were enemies, 11 of them, so Merrick wasn't gonna give them any warning.

Almost immediately, he drew back the arrow and shot it, piercing one of the pirate's chests. "You go on ahead a little, I'll be right with you" he said to the Prince, keeping his eyes forward. Merrick was confident in his ability, so he was sure he could take on a group of pirates, even if one was a hulking giant. He nocked another arrow and fired. His goal was to take out as many as he could with his bow before they got too close. Once they did get close, he'll mix it up with a little stabbing too.

One of the pirates immediately collapsed, clutching the arrow in his chest. Captain Tetch, after dodgin the second arrow turned towards the archer and said," Ah, ye must be the infamous Robin Hood. It seems like that lubber of a prince has ye under his sway. No matter, if i have to go through thee to get the prince, i will." He then snapped his fingers and said to Crusher," Rip Mr. Hood to shreds." Crusher then let out a savage war cry and charged towards Merrick and the prince, sword drawn.

Herc thought for a moment, and then looked at Genie with an idea. “Seeing how I’m only mortal, I can only sense and track what a normal mortal can. However, you are a Genie, so maybe you can try tracing the area for magical readings? I mean at the end, it’s worth a shot.” Herc said mentioning how Genie might be able to track magical readings since he himself is magical.

However suddenly, behind Tamatoa was figure that appeared and made a hydro pump attack hit the back of Tamatoa. “Not so fast. Can’t let you just walk in here without permission from The Prince.” a girl’s voice said as it was revealed that it came from Princess Alana, who was standing on two feet at the moment. “And from the looks of it, you aren’t from around these parts, and who have a mysterious black box, so can only come to the conclusion that you are a foe. And foes aren’t welcomed here.” Alana said coming to see by Tamatoa’s purpose for being here.

Suddenly, two figures flew through the doors behind Tetch and landed beside Merrick, but not before striking two good slashes at Crusher, trying to catch him off guard for a moment from being able to attack Merrick. The figures landed next to Merrick and on the left it turned out to be Hook and on the right was Mrithun. The two of them held out their swords ready to attack Tetch and his men. “Mind if we cut in?” Mrithun asked with a smirk. “Sorry we are late, just takes a while to get here all the way from Neverland.” Hook said as he talked towards The Prince. The Prince was surprised to finally see Hook and Mrithun finally appear, “ Robin, these are Captain Hook and his first mate Mrithun, don’t worry, they are on our side.” The Prince said as he then made an exit to escape Tetch. Hook looked at Merrick, “Alright, should we finish this now?” Hook asked Merrick as Hook and Mrithun readied themselves to fight alongside Merrick.

Crusher grabbed both of his sides and let out a scream of pain. But, surprisingly, he did not collapse. Tetch let out a scowl when he saw two more figures into the fray. He then said," I will Keel-haul you all before the night is out!" Suddenly, moon light flooded into the chamber where the pirates were in. Suddenly, the sound of rapidly rotting flesh filled the room. Suddenly, the pirates were all skeletons. Tetch then said to himself," I had no idea that would happen." He then looked towards the moon and saw that it was full. Suddenly, there sudden transformation made sense. It turns out they discovered a new part of the curse, they would turn into skeletons every full moon. Tetch then let out a laugh and said to the group," Good luck trying to kill us now." The now skeletal pirates, with Crusher in the lead, then began to charge at the group.

Last edited:
Mrithun and Hook began to laugh at their enemies. “Oh that’s rich, you thinking we can’t defeat you because you have become skeletons. You aren’t the first undead people that we had to face before. And every skeleton has a weakness, you just got to know where to find it.” Hook said as suddenly he snapped his fingers and summoned a pack of wolves behind Tetch and his crew. “You see, while we may be unable to hurt you directly with swords, animals don’t follow the same rules that we humans do. Making your selves skeletons is truly a bad choice in some respects.” Hook said as he then ordered the wolves to attack Tetch and his men, with the wolves trying to take apart the crew’s bones.

Merrick just smiled as Tetch ordered his brute to 'rip Mr.Hood to shreds'. Merrick almost forgot he was supposed to be Robin Hood. Even though this big hulk was a giant, Merrick wasn't afraid. Sure, the pirate had strength and maybe some speed, but swiftness and maneuverability was something the mammoth would be lacking. All Merrick had to do is be agile and whittle him down. Before the brute got close however, two more people joined the fight, presumably friendly as they attacked the charging brute. As the Prince introduced his friends, Hook and Mrithun, and introduced 'Robin', Hook asked if they should finish this fight. 'Robin's' smile only grew bigger. "Let's get to work" he replied.

Before they could attack however, the room grew dim as if it was only lit by moonlight. Then, the pirates turned into skeletons. Tetch explained what was going on as if it would surely win him the battle. This was only to Hook and Mrithun's amusement, 'Robin's' as well. It only meant they needed to change tactics. Instead of using sharp weapons to cut through flesh, just try to disassemble the pirates. For Hook, it just meant call in a pack of wolves. 'Robin' just put the arrow he had nocked back in the quiver and readied to start hitting with the bow itself. He then charged forward at what used to be the big, muscled hulk that had been ordered to rip him to shreds'. "Let's go big guy!" he shouted as he ran.

Tetch and his crew turned to the pack of wolves and pulled out their swords and charged towards the wolves, shouting curses and slashing at them. Meanwhile, Mr. Crusher let out a snarl and pulled out his cutlass and started to get ready to defend himself from Robin. But, as he outstretched his hand to reach for his scabbard, it hit part of the room that wasn't illuminated, turning his hand back to flesh. The big guy immediately pulled his arm back, sword in hand, hoping that Hood did not notice it.

The wolves, however, didn’t seem to be phased by the attacks from Tetch’s crew. In fact, they had hardly any damage to them. “Oh, that’s right, I never did explain that these aren’t normal wolves. They’re what is known as Phantom Wolves. You see, Phantom Wolves are different from normal wolves, they are mostly all spirit with just 10 percent actual wolf in them. They mostly act like real wolves, but they just aren’t exactly real wolves themselves.” Hook said as the wolves began to still attack Tetch and his crew. Mrithun looked over at Merrick and noticed for a split second what happened to Mr. Crusher. He then whispered the information in Hook’s ear and Hook nodded, “Excellent work, mate. I’ve just the plan.” Hook said as he suddenly casted more and more wolves to try and push Tetch and his men into the parts of the castle that wasn’t in the moonlight. Hoping that Merrick would see and get the idea as well. Mrithun suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind the wolves and casted a fire wall spell to try and push the wolves forward pushing Tetch’s group forward as well.

As Merrick charged and the brute readied, he noticed something happen to the giant. As he reached for his sword, his hand exited the moonlight and returned to it's flesh form. Seeing this gave him an idea, and it appeared that it gave Hook and Mrithun one too. A similar one at that. If they were to get the skeletal pirates out of the moonlight, they'd revert back to their flesh and blood form. A grin returned to Merrick's muzzle again. As he got close to the brute, he step to his side and began to throw attacks at the giant in attempts to push him out of the moonlight. His bow was made of oak, so it could take a beating.

"Alright let me see what I can find." Genie rubbed his hands together and closed his eyes, using his magical powers to search the area with a form of third eye or magic echolocation. It was a long shot but he had to have hope if he wanted to find Aladdin with his powers not being as great as they were before.

Tamatoa wasn't phased by the shot of water fired at him from behind, he was already wet too so it only annoyed him. The monster turned around to see who had dared to attack him, only to see a little girl who just so happened to be threatening him. Tamatoa rolled his eyes "Look babe I don't have time to waste i'm just delivering a package, boss didn't mention me needing to fight any 'guardians' so how about you go back where you came before things get ugly..." He leaned towards her and snapped a claw for emphasis. Fairly confident in his ability to fight off a single girl who's power was just to attack with water, which felt oddly familiar.

Tetch and his crew started to back away from both the wolves and the fire spell. Suddenly, tge group found itself out of the moonlight and in their flesh and blood form. Tetch let out a evil growl and said," That's it, i got more important things to do then deal with ye swabs. Men, distract the Lubbers and i will go after the prince" Tetch, taking advantage of the unlit area he was in, tried to blend into the shadows and sneak past the group.

Meanwhile
The Brute was being bombarded with blows he could not dodge. Suddenly, Hood landed a good blow, causing the brute to back into the shadows, turning him back into a human. He then let out a growl and swiped his sword from the shadows, trying to smash Merrick's bow.

Suddenly, a red fog trail could be seen by only Genie as it was full of magic that only magical beings could see. The trail led all the way to the area where Phil’s Past Hero Cave was and stopped there. Herc looked at Genie, wondering if he saw anything that Herc didn’t. “Well?” Herc asked Genie curious to hear what Genie could see.

Alana looked upset at Tamatoa. “Excuse me, you are a crab, and crabs live in water. And do you know who the King of the Sea is?” Alana asked as she then casted a spell on Tamatoa, trying to freeze his body except for his head. Alana looked at Tamatoa again with determination on her face. “Well, it just so happens that he’s my father! So don’t you threaten me, I can handle the likes of you. After all, the person you have a deal with was originally defeated by my sister.” Alana said as she then prepared to fight to stop Tamatoa, not afraid of him at all. She then sent a huge blizzard-like attack at Tamatoa, but it was made of completely huge, sharp ice crystals.

Meanwhile, The Prince has made it all the way to the entrance of the secret tunnels and looked back and wondered if everyone else would be okay. He was given orders to protect himself, but still he worried for his followers. “Please be safe, everyone.” The Prince said as he was just about to open up the secret tunnel way and head inside.

Hook and Mrithun tried to follow after Tetch to stop him, but Tetch’s crew kept coming at them, leaving them to fight off the crew instead. The wolves, themselves, tried to follow after Tetch, but it seemed like they were losing power and stamina and were starting to disappear. “Great, the wolves are disappearing, that means the spell keeping them here is wearing off.” Hook said as he was frustrated. It seemed like Tetch might actually be able to get to The Prince with everyone else all busy fighting elsewhere.

Genie smiled uneasily "As a matter of fact I did, a kind of red fog going in to your old goat man's cave." He pointed and slowly followed the trail. Come on before the culprit gets any further!" He said not exactly knowing where the trail would lead.

Tamatoa looked crossly at the girl "That's rather presumptuous of you, and you must have me confused with another smaller singing red crab because if I didn't have to get wet I wouldn't. Also if you look up Coconut Crab you'll see some interesting things, not that I'll tell you myself." He stated right as she started trying to freeze him to place. If intimidation didn't work he had no problem fighting. Which would have been easier to do if he didn't have to block the current blizzard from assaulting his body, shielding his eyes.
He put the black box in his secondary pair of arms freeing himself up. He kept his head down and charged her with his claws closed to swat her.

Herc nodded and began to lead Genie to where the trail was taking them. “Follow me, and quickly.” Herc said as he walked quickly to where Phil’s old place was.

It didn’t take long to reach the area that the trail was leading Herc and Genie, and the stone head was already removed granting access inside. “Hmm, strange.” Herc thought as he went inside to the cave, hoping Genie would follow after him. However, upon arrival inside, Herc saw Aladdin being cuffed to the back wall and he looked like he was passed out. Herc looked around to see if anyone else was there, but didn’t see anybody else.

Alana then quickly casted a water attack on herself and was surrounded in water, which she then used to rushed herself to the behind Tamatoa, while avoiding his attack, but not before swiping the black cube right from out of his claws. She then dismiss her water attack, and held the cube up in the air. “Sorry, but must be confusing me with someone who actually cares about you. And I don’t know how you know Sebastian, but I really couldn’t care less. Now goodbye!” Alana said as she then casted a spell under Tamatoa that would gush a huge amount of water and would have Tamatoa be blasted into the the ceiling of the cave and break it and keep going until he would blast off to who knows where.

Merrick rose his bow to defend against the attack. He was expecting the sword to bounce off, but what actually happened was something that he thought never would. The bow cracked and caved in. It didn't break completely, but it was unusable now. He backed up and looked at in shook, then threw it to the ground. His eyes returned to the brute, filled with rage. His facial expression went from a sinister grin to a hatred that burned hotter than any hell. He had that bow for his whole life, and now it was broken. Merrick's hand shot to the knife in his back holster and pulled it out. If the brute couldn't tell that he wasn't going to have a good time from Merrick's face, he would soon find out from the blade.

Merrick then let out a shout as he began slashing at the skeletal giant. His attacks were much more aggressive and much faster. He almost appeared as a orange blur as he slashed at the brute, dodging attacks and dishing them out incredibly fast. It was an understatement to say he was pissed.

As soon as Genie spotted Aladdin he came rushing to his aid "Al, buddy, wake up, It's me Genie. Who did this to you?" Genie shook Aladdin and pryed his cuffs. He didn't know why anyone would do this to Aladdin, he doubted people in Greece even knew him. Whoever did it he'd have to give them a stern talking to about kidnapping people.

Tamatoa didn't really know the extent of the girl's powers so he didn't expect to be blasted up up and away. Luckily his shell protected him from the impact of crashing through the cave ceiling and beyond. This was the second time he'd been blasted by a jet of water. He eventually stopped somewhere, disoriented he crawled from hole. He looked back down "And I just keep on being reminded of my failures, what did I ever do to deserve this?" He complained and checked himself for damage, noticing the cube was gone "What a little monster, and people think i'm supposed to be the bad guy hmmph." Tamatoa made sure he hadn't lost any gold before finally checking to see where he'd gotten blasted off to.

Tetch let out a cackle as he saw his crew attacking the two meddlers. He then thought to himself," Soon, this blasted curse shall be lifted." He then saw the Prince about to enter a hidden doorway. He grinned as he stepped back into the moonlight, turning himself into a skeleton and said to him,: Well, looks like it's just you and me me lad." He then drew out his sword and started to head towards the prince.

The Brute, who had absent-mindidly came back into the moonlight, turning him back into the skeleton, frantically tried to block the knife blows, to no effect. Eventually, one of the lucky blows sent him stumbling into the shadows, turning him back into a human. He was about to get up and continue to fight but he then let out a frightened gasp when he saw that his sword had broken in the fall. He then tried to crawl away from Merrick in the shadows, hoping he did not try to attack him while he was down.

Suddenly, a blast hit Genie, the still unconscious Aladdin, and Herc to the wall Aladdin was trapped on. A figure then appeared before the group as Aladdin slowly regained consciousness. The figure turned out to be Dezòd, a mysterious man with unbelievable powers. “The answer to that question would be me, I, Dezòd Sarkans did. As to why I did this, well you can ask yourselves the question of why you torn my family apart!” Dezòd said angry at Aladdin and Genie. Aladdin looked at Dezòd, not asking questions of what happened to him. “What do you mean? Who are you?” Aladdin asked weakly. Dezòd gave a grin on his face. “You and your Genie would probably know more than anybody who my uncle was. A great man that you destroyed named Jafar!” Dezòd said revealing the truth that his uncle was in fact the same Jafar Aladdin and Genie defeated. Aladdin looked surprised, “Jafar?!? Jafar has a nephew?” Aladdin asked still very weak.

It turns out Tamatoa landed on a nearby island off in the distance from the castle, that looked to be deserted, but was it? The island seemed to be just like any other island, but there seemed to be this aura of someone else being there already, and some trees had baskets under them, implying someone at least was here at one point.

The Prince braces himself for battle, but quickly jumped away from Tetch to try and avoid Tetch. The Prince then looked at Tetch, “Why? Why are you doing this? It’s my father you had a battle with, and he is no longer around, why go after my kingdom and I?” The Prince asked wanting to know why Tetch would go after him. He wasn’t quite clear on what this man’s history was, only that he must be avoided and defeated at all costs. The Prince then summoned a fire ball from his sword and slashed at it, making into two fire ball attacks and then pushed them forward with one wind swipe and sent them towards Tetch.

Merrick's grip on his knife tightened as the brute hit the floor. He was ready to deliver the finishing blow, but the look of fear on the man's face after realizing he was without a weapon kept Merrick from striking. He just stood there, his hateful eyes deadlocked with those of the brute as he crawled away. Another skeletal pirate backed a little to close to Merrick after being pushed by a fading wolf. Merrick swung his arm, taking off the skeleton's skull, his eyes never leaving the brute's. "Run!" he growled as he tightened his grip on the knife even more.

Genie was at a loss for words. He didn't even know Jafar had family or well he didn't know he had younger relatives. "Whoa whoa whoa i'm sorry but you must have missed it when your uncle Jafar went hostile takeover on Agrabah." He spoke up and took a breath "Now i'm not one to normally resort to violence right away so how about we try and talk things out." Genie was willing to try talking before fighting whenever he could.

Tamatoa looked at how far he was from the castle, which he also noticed was under siege. "Great, how am I supposed to get back now? I don't really trust water right now..." He stared at the water for a moment, backing off. Noticing the baskets he had to think someone else was around, were they friend or foe? Most likely foe but maybe they wouldn't be as much of a challenge. He went over to the baskets, checking what was inside "Hello, anybody here?!" He called out.

Dezòd got angry at Genie’s words. “You kill my uncle, and now you are going to spread lies about him, too?” Dezòd said as he made a blast of magic hit right at Genie. Aladdin looked at Dezòd and Genie, while Herc found a nearby shield and used it to protect Genie. But as soon as he protected Genie, Herc was suddenly floating above air and was sent flying away towards the entrance of the cave. “Stay out of this, non hero, or else!” Dezòd said giving Herc an option here to stay away or to help and fight. Aladdin looked at Dezòd, “Please, please believe us. If we hadn’t had done something, Agrabah would have been destroyed, twice in fact. We didn’t know Jafar had family, he never once talked about you before.” Aladdin said but was sent flying back into the wall by an even angrier Dezòd. “Liars! All you are are people and creatures that don’t care about anyone but yourselves! You destroyed my family, and you made us into terrible people in the eyes of many, many people! We are not the bad guys, you all are for ruining our lives! And now, now is your time to pay! Now is the time when you villains are finally defeated!” Dezòd said as he then made many particles of what looked to be red orbs with black smoke all over them. He then sent them flying towards Aladdin and Genie.

Suddenly where Tamatoa was, a huge brown bear appeared behind him and started to growl at Tamatoa. It looked like it was ready to attack Tamatoa as well. The bear seemed unusual though for a bear, and looked like it knew Tamatoa wasn’t a good person.

"Hey!" Genie cried out in alarm after the demigod was tossed after shielding him. After Dezód's next statement it was his turn to be angry. He summoned a reflective sheild to send the attacks back at Dezód "I'm a very caring guy and you weren't there to see what Jafar did. I mean it was complete chaos and he was the one who didn't care who he hurt for power." Genie recalled the things Jafar did, including stealing the lamp from Aladdin and forcing him to work for him.

Tamatoa turned around slowly to face the bear. "Oh for the love of Te Fi Ti, even the animals are judging me. I'm not here to steal your porridge and break your stuff so you can go on back to the woods." Tamatoa was not having a good day and his words were filled with venom. He backed away from the bear. It was only a bear so if it came to it he was ready to fight it. Finally a fight he could be able to win.

Dezòd got even angrier than before, “You still spread lies about him even now? After you claim to be a caring guy? You villains are all the same!” Dezòd said as he quickly used his powers to make the orbs bigger and send them right back at Genie and Aladdin. “I used to have a life! I used to have friends and even someone special to me, and then you took all that away from me just like that, not caring who you hurt in the process! No one wants to hang around the person that family is known for false evil! You destroyed my family’s life, and took away what mattered most to me, and for that, I’m going to do the same to you.” Dezòd said as he then summoned an hourglass and held it in his hands. Dezòd gave a smirk as he looked at it and there was something in it, a small orb like ball that represented something, but as to what? Aladdin looked at Genie and then at Dezòd, “What do you mean? What does the hourglass do?” Aladdin asked wanting to know what Dezòd meant here. Dezòd looked at Aladdin, “This hourglass represents one person’s life, and how much time remains for them in this world. The person who this hourglass belongs to happens to be none other than your princess, Jasmine.” Dezòd said informing who’s hourglass it was. Aladdin stood up tall, “Jasmine? Don’t you dare hurt her! Leave her out of this!” Aladdin said starting to get really angry at Dezòd. However, Dezòd used a spell to make Aladdin freeze in his tracks, and tried to do the same to Genie. “Not so fast, any sudden moves or any moves against me, and I will end her life the same way you ended my uncle’s life.” Dezòd said as he readied to smash the hourglass with Aladdin and Genie didn’t behave. Dezòd looked at them, “This time, this time you villains will finally know what defeat and failure feels like. This time I am going to make sure you never harm another soul, ever!” Dezòd said with full blown rage on his face and in his voice. Aladdin thought of only one thing that could save them all and prove to Dezòd he has the wrong ideas here. Aladdin looked over at Genie. “Genie, is there any type of spells you know that can link some of your memory to Dezòd for just a moment, long enough to show him that he is wrong?” Aladdin asked wanting to know if Genie knew a spell that would transfer some memory over to Dezòd long enough to stop him.

The bear with Tamatoa growled even more and then it rushed at Tamatoa, trying to slash at it with huge powerful claws, that seemed to be more powerful then a normal bear’s claws. The bear tried to attack Tamatoa to the point where he would give up and run, but that would most likely not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back