• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom

However, where Tetch was, a bit of snow suddenly landed inside of Tetch’s mouth when he made his evil laugh. “A pirate in Greece? How very interesting......or not really. There is no way you are ever going to get to Hades, the only people to know how to get into the Underworld, are the dead, the Gods, and the children of the Gods.” A voice suddenly said from out of nowhere where Tetch was. “And let’s face it, you are undead, not a God, or even the child of a God, you are nothing but a undead pirate.” The voice said insulting Tetch. Suddenly the area around Tetch and his men started to become icy cold, and the floor and ground and whatnot was starting to freeze over.

However, where Tetch was, a bit of snow suddenly landed inside of Tetch’s mouth when he made his evil laugh. “A pirate in Greece? How very interesting......or not really. There is no way you are ever going to get to Hades, the only people to know how to get into the Underworld, are the dead, the Gods, and the children of the Gods.” A voice suddenly said from out of nowhere where Tetch was. “And let’s face it, you are undead, not a God, or even the child of a God, you are nothing but a undead pirate.” The voice said insulting Tetch. Suddenly the area around Tetch and his men started to become icy cold, and the floor and ground and whatnot was starting to freeze over.

Tetch let out a snarl of anger at the voice that had just insulted him. As his crew looked on in amazement as ice and snow started falling onto the ship, Tetch pulled out his cutlass. He then shouted," Where are ya?!" The look of his eyes hinted that he had murderous intentions for the mysterious new visitor.

Oogie tapped his chin in thought, Christmas Town was another holiday town wasn't it. He remembered now "That's the holiday where Sandy Claws comes from, Jack tried to take it over. I had to get in on the action too of course." He chuckled fondly of how close he was to getting the old man and Jack's little girlfriend into his stew. "What about it?"

Tamatoa pretended to consider the offer. However it was an instant yes, what did he have to lose? "Of course mon ami! I'd shake on it buut." He snapped a claw for emphasis "So, you have my word." the monster grinned. Already making his way to the sailboat. It looked sturdy enough, but could he fit in it? Tamatoa pushed the sailboat into the water and got on. He wasn't a wayfinder but he was confident in getting to the castle, also he wouldn't admit to not knowing how to sail if he didn't.

Well Genie could only assume this was the guy who Dezod was talking about "Classic werewolf right." he was thinking about making a joke but it didn't seem to be the time. Genie was quick on his feet and teleported away from the wolf so that he could put another cast down. He summoned a magic cage that was meant to hold even the angriest of ogres around the wolf, complete with heavy chains and a padlock. "Hope I didn't overdo it, but this is for his own good... and ours!"

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96
(Finally got back to you)

Where Tetch was, the voice was heard as it froze Tetch’s cutlass solid, “Men, such small minded creatures.” The voice said as a figure then appeared not too far from Tetch but still far enough. It turned out to be a woman, who looked like she meant business and had powers. “The name is Snow. And if you “lubbers” could stop acting like kids for a moment, maybe you would get somewhere. I mean, just look at yourselves roaming around, attacking castles, making deals, all just because you want to get a curse lifted. Now you think you have even the slightest chance to get to Hades by yourselves. It’s so adorably stupid.” Snow said insulting Tetch yet again. She then walked closer to Tetch, “But if you really stopped and thought about what you were doing, then maybe you would stand a better chance at getting what you want? Worth a try, I would say.” Snow said giving advice to Tetch.

Chernabog looked at Oogie, “First off, the name is Santa Claus. But getting back to the important part, that little stunt of yours and Jack’s actually helped shape a new holiday figure into the mix, a boy by the name of Jack Frost.” Chernabog said informing Oogie that one, he was saying Santa’s name wrong, and two, because of Oogie and Jack, a new figure became a holiday legend. “This Jack Frost is said to be a very powerful person, with abilities in the ice and snow department. But the boss has informed me that we need to make sure that he doesn’t become a problem to us, and to keep him away from The Prince of Maxia. That is where you come in. Your job is to find this Jack Frost, and make sure that he doesn’t become a problem to us. You were able to capture Santa, so I don’t think Jack would be much of a problem to you.” Chernabog said telling Oogie what his job was.

Where Tamatoa was, Koda smiled, and then as Tamatoa began to sail away, he walked away from the scene. After he was gone, the water where Tamatoa was suddenly had a glow in it, directing Tamatoa on which way to go to reach the castle. However, a figure suddenly appeared where Tamatoa was, “So, you failed, and now you might turn against us? Yeah, that’s not how it works. You see, when we made the deal, I had a secret condition, should you fail me, you were to become a servant and serve myself for the rest of your days. In other words, I am your new master, and so you can’t turn on me that easily.” Mr. Ursula said appearing out of nowhere on the other side of the boat that Tamatoa was on, and revealing the consequence for Tamatoa’s deal.

However, the wolf where Genie was, faded into the shadows, and reappeared our from behind Aladdin and slashed at Aladdin before the wolf grew 10x his normal size. He then growled at the group with a powerful dark rage in his growl. Aladdin took the hit, and screamed out in pain, “Herc, I don’t think we are going to be able to reason with this guy.” Aladdin said in pain. Herc on the other hand, walked in front of the shadow wolf, and looked it dead in the eyes, “Luke, I know you are in there, and that you aren’t in control of yourself. But you got to settle down, these people are on our side, and they aren’t here to hurt you. Remember the thing you couldn’t live without in your dimension, please remember.” Herc said as he wanted the wolf to remember something that the wolf had lost. The blood moon suddenly disappeared, and a man appeared in the wolf’s place. But saying man was sort of a stretch, for the sole fact that this man was part cat. The man weakly got to his feet, “Huh, what happened?” The man named Luke asked as he weakly got up.

(I am still waiting on other people to post before I post about Simba. Just so you all know.)

Where Tetch was, the voice was heard as it froze Tetch’s cutlass solid, “Men, such small minded creatures.” The voice said as a figure then appeared not too far from Tetch but still far enough. It turned out to be a woman, who looked like she meant business and had powers. “The name is Snow. And if you “lubbers” could stop acting like kids for a moment, maybe you would get somewhere. I mean, just look at yourselves roaming around, attacking castles, making deals, all just because you want to get a curse lifted. Now you think you have even the slightest chance to get to Hades by yourselves. It’s so adorably stupid.” Snow said insulting Tetch yet again. She then walked closer to Tetch, “But if you really stopped and thought about what you were doing, then maybe you would stand a better chance at getting what you want? Worth a try, I would say.” Snow said giving advice to Tetch.

Chernabog looked at Oogie, “First off, the name is Santa Claus. But getting back to the important part, that little stunt of yours and Jack’s actually helped shape a new holiday figure into the mix, a boy by the name of Jack Frost.” Chernabog said informing Oogie that one, he was saying Santa’s name wrong, and two, because of Oogie and Jack, a new figure became a holiday legend. “This Jack Frost is said to be a very powerful person, with abilities in the ice and snow department. But the boss has informed me that we need to make sure that he doesn’t become a problem to us, and to keep him away from The Prince of Maxia. That is where you come in. Your job is to find this Jack Frost, and make sure that he doesn’t become a problem to us. You were able to capture Santa, so I don’t think Jack would be much of a problem to you.” Chernabog said telling Oogie what his job was.

Where Tamatoa was, Koda smiled, and then as Tamatoa began to sail away, he walked away from the scene. After he was gone, the water where Tamatoa was suddenly had a glow in it, directing Tamatoa on which way to go to reach the castle. However, a figure suddenly appeared where Tamatoa was, “So, you failed, and now you might turn against us? Yeah, that’s not how it works. You see, when we made the deal, I had a secret condition, should you fail me, you were to become a servant and serve myself for the rest of your days. In other words, I am your new master, and so you can’t turn on me that easily.” Mr. Ursula said appearing out of nowhere on the other side of the boat that Tamatoa was on, and revealing the consequence for Tamatoa’s deal.

However, the wolf where Genie was, faded into the shadows, and reappeared our from behind Aladdin and slashed at Aladdin before the wolf grew 10x his normal size. He then growled at the group with a powerful dark rage in his growl. Aladdin took the hit, and screamed out in pain, “Herc, I don’t think we are going to be able to reason with this guy.” Aladdin said in pain. Herc on the other hand, walked in front of the shadow wolf, and looked it dead in the eyes, “Luke, I know you are in there, and that you aren’t in control of yourself. But you got to settle down, these people are on our side, and they aren’t here to hurt you. Remember the thing you couldn’t live without in your dimension, please remember.” Herc said as he wanted the wolf to remember something that the wolf had lost. The blood moon suddenly disappeared, and a man appeared in the wolf’s place. But saying man was sort of a stretch, for the sole fact that this man was part cat. The man weakly got to his feet, “Huh, what happened?” The man named Luke asked as he weakly got up.

(I am still waiting on other people to post before I post about Simba. Just so you all know.)

Tetch let out a growl of anger as the woman insulted him a second time. Tetch was about to yell another threat towards her when he realized, she was correct. He threw down his sword in anger and it shattered on impact. He then started to pace around the ship as if in thought occasionally staring at the strange new women on his ship.

"That's what I said Sssandy claws!" Oogie moved along from his taunting. But it was news to him that he was responsible for the creation of a new holiday being. Oogie wasn't thrilled to hear about the snow and ice part "Well me and my bugs don't really like the cold so you wouldn't happen to have anything to help with that ooor a different assignment would you?" the boogeyman huffed. "This is what minions are for, and a minion is something that I am not."

"What? I never agreed to that! Did I agree to that? No! I never said that i'd be willing to do that if i'd know then..." Tamatoa sputtered and started pacing violently. Noticing this was rocking the boat he stopped. How come it looked like he had to worst luck in the world. "What could you even want from me? The girl in the tunnels got that oh so mysterious package I was sent to deliver. That would have been nice to know too." The crab man was still ranting but less pancing and more waving.

"I really don't feel like i'm helping right now but hey! We won so we can talk now." Genie desummoned the cage with a quick snap and went to heal Aladdin "Don't worry Al i'll patch you up." Genie said as he worked some of his magic on Aladdin's wounds. Once he was done he faced Luke "Well Luke you went all shadow werewolf on us when the moon came out and then the moon went away so I guess you're back to normal. As long as the moon doesn't pop back up." he said in a half joking tone.

Chernabog rolled his eyes, “You are a being of Bugs under some cloth, and you can’t deal with the cold? Fine...” Chernabog said as suddenly he casted a spell on Oogie, a spell that made Oogie feel the feeling of warmth when next to a fire inside each and everyone of his Bugs. “There, you now have fire burning inside your Bugs, as for your cloth, I reckon it’s really impossible for your cloth to get cold.” Chernabog said to Oogie not believing he would need help to keep his cloth warm.

Mr. Ursula smiled, “Well sweetie, it’s true that there should have been a warning about the mermaid. But, that family has an act for going under my radar and ruining my plans, so I couldn’t warn you because I didn’t know about her being there. I once served in the palace of King Triton, but that was a long time ago.” Mr. Ursula said remembering his past with those wrenched mermaids and their father. “Plus that darn crab and flounder fish, and the awful human Prince didn’t help matters either. But back to the point, I need a servant who can help in the upcoming battle. Winter is coming, and it’s coming faster than anyone could have thought. And I don’t exactly do cold weather, so that’s where you come in, sweetie.” Mr. Ursula said mentioning that the reason he needed help was to deal with the coming Winter.

Herc helped Luke to his feet and helped him stay up. “You lost control again, like Genie said. The only thing that snapped you out of it was the thing you lost yet again. This keeps on happening with you.” Herc said as he told Luke what happened. Luke looked at the group, “Well, then I am sorry for what happened. You see, I easily lose control of myself and when I do, a blood colored moon appears in the sky and I become the monster that you all witnessed. The only thing that calmed the beast inside of me is now gone forever, and I can never get it back.” Luke said remembering what he had lost. Aladdin looked at Luke after he thanked Genie for healing him, “So, you are like Herc in a way, a person who has lost what they cared very much about? And becoming that monster, what an awful life you must be facing.” Aladdin said not trying to make that sound rude but trying to sound sympathetic to Luke. Dezòd looked at Luke, “That must be why you are all the way out here, to stay away from people in fear of hurting someone?” Dezòd asked. Luke nodded, “Yeah, pretty much that. I don’t know how to control myself very well, and there was only one thing that did know how to help me. Ever since I lost it, I decided to be alone, and the only person I can trust myself to be around is Herc, because he knows how I feel. Man, how I only wish she was still with me....” Luke said as he fell to his knees and pounded the ground in anger and sadness, but most of all in despair.

Snow looked at Tetch as he paced back and forth. She gave him a couple of moments, and then looked at him again. “Well? Have you come into grasp with reality yet?” Snow asked Tetch. She wanted to hear from him what he was thinking about before saying more to him. For once, Tetch really needed to think about what he was doing and what he was going to do.

Tetch turned to the mysterious lady and said to her with a sigh," I suppose ye make a point lassie. Even if I were able to make it to Greece before Sun-up how would i find the entrance? Besides, what are the odds that the Lord of the Dead would want to talk to me and not just toss me into the River Styx." Tetch then let out a other yell of anger and threw the hilt of his now shattered sword at one of his crew, who was promptly hit on the head.

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

Merrick was glad to see that Turei had calmed. A man of his size panicking was the last thing they needed. His attention had then shifted to Simba, who had just given him an order to go with Mrithun and Hook to stop Tetch. Merrick was all for it, but he was missing something. His bow. His eyes went over to his broken weapon on the floor. That gargantuan bastard broke it with his sword. Merrick shook his head and sighed. "Alright, but I'm gonna need to get something before we go. Mind if a borrow a bow? That brute smashed mine" he said.

(sorry for the delay)

Snow then smiled at Tetch’s response. “That’s a good boy, good questions indeed. However....” Snow said as she suddenly disappeared in snow on the ground and reappeared on snow behind Tetch, “I can help you with your problems. I can do more than that Ursula guy did for you. He was more interested in getting what he wanted, not in getting what you want. But I’m different, I share a common interest you share, and if we were to help each other, then maybe we both can succeed in the end?” Snow said as she tried to get Tetch to open up to the idea of them both working together. She smiled, a wicked smile, and awaited to hear what Tetch thought about this partnership idea.

Simba looked at Merrick, “Aw, yes. Your bow was destroyed, but that’s not a problem. Hook and Mrithun shall help you get more suited for battle. Here in the castle, we have weaponry that will most likely be helpful to your cause.” Simba said as he told Merrick that there was a weaponry where Merrick could get more suited for battle. He then gave orders to Hook and Mrithun to lead and help Merrick there. Hook looked at Merrick, “Well Mr. Hood, shall we head over there now?” Hook asked as he prepared to lead Merrick there.

Simba looked at Turei, “Okay, seriously, it’s flattering that you want to serve me, but I am just another person in the end, no matter my status, powers, and/or abilities. We are all a part of the great circle of life, every species is. So you really could just treat me as your equal, if you wanted to. My kingdom and everyone in it is all like one great big family.” Simba said informing that Turei didn’t have to keep up the whole master/prince act he kept on doing.

Tetch let out a wicked smile and turned to Snow. He then said to her in a voice that seemed mostly enthusiastic with a hint of suspicion," Your idea does sound good and i am interested lassie. But, what is keeping you from betraying me and freezing me in a block of ice after ye are done?"

Turei looked up and said to Simba with a tilted head," Are you sure my Prince? Captain Tetch had me call him things like Master, Captain and other formalities. If i didn't-". Tetch did not say anything as turned around and showed Simba his heavily tattooed back, which was covered with scars from what looked like a whip.

Snow smiled at Tetch, “Well what’s to say you won’t betray me? You are a pirate captain, after all.” Snow said twisting what Tetch said around back at him. She then looked at Tetch, “But unlike that dealer, I am actually a woman of honor, and won’t betray you on my beliefs alone. You know, you can be seen as a villain, but even villains have their own beliefs.” Snow said telling Tetch that even villains have their own beliefs. She then waved her hand, and Tetch’s broken hilt suddenly came back to him after being carried by icy wind alone. The hilt was then casted in a new spell, one where the sword froze over, but this time, when it froze, it formed a new sword made of ice alone along with the broken hilt and looked almost like a made-of-ice version of Meta Knight’s sword (Nintendo’s Kirby), with the pointy parts all being sharp icicles. The sword was then given its own personal small snow flurry inside the ice, itself, to keep it cold. Snow smiled, “This blade has been restored and transformed. Now, as long as that snow flurry doesn’t disappear from inside the sword, then it will stay frozen, even in the hottest of temperatures.” Snow said informing Tetch about the updated sword. She then looked serious, “Now, if you pick that up, we become partners. I’m willing to work with you without betraying you, even if you end up the one to betray me.” Snow said as she was ready to work with Tetch, even if he were to betray her in the end.

Simba smiled, “You are no longer with that type of person, and you no longer need to refer to him as Captain anything. I would never harm you like he did, for that isn’t the way a person should live. A true hero fights for the sole fact to keep his people safe from harm, and to save the innocent lives of the world. Only a villain would act the way Tetch does.” Simba said informing that he believes completely different from what Tetch believes in. Simba then remembered Galva, “Even Galva, who was my right hand man, was more than anything, a brother to me. Not just someone who would serve and protect me from any danger, but someone who was my own big brother, even though we didn’t share an ounce of the same blood.” Simba said remembering how he and Galva were brothers even though they weren’t related. “And it isn’t just him, the feeling that we are all family, that is what I want my kingdom to feel. Everyone in it, no matter how poor or how rich, we should all care for one another, and not only ourselves. I may be a Prince, but even I am not different from even the common villager inside. It doesn’t matter one’s status in life, we are all connected to each other in the great circle of life.” Simba said telling how everyone is connected to each other, no matter what family or status they were born into or what status they become in life.

Merrick grinned as Simba told him he'd be led to the armory. As much as he envied wealth, he always loved weapons more. For the longest time he had that bow and was stuck with a rather primitive knife. Surely the castle's armory would hold much more effective weaponry than what he had. He looked to Hook as he asked him if they should go now. Merrick let out a chuckle and said, "Absolutely. We need to get to Tetch as soon as possible", suppressing his childish joy inside. Although physically he appeared completely calm, mentally he was bouncing up and down like he did when he was just a young kit. He could only imagine the beauteous array of weapons the castle possessed.

Tetch looked on with amazement as he saw his sword being repaired by ice. After hearing Snow's offer, Tetch stood still for a few moments, as if he were in deep thought. He then grabbed the sword eagerly and said to Snow," Ye get yerself a deal Lassie."

Turei smiled at Simba's kind words. Suddenly, Turei stood up and looked at the Prince, his smile still plastered on his face. He then extended his hand for a handshake while saying," I believe you wanted to shake hands earlier, Simba".

"And a snake, can't forget the snake." Oogie grinned. The warmth was the kind of cozy warmth that was absent in Halloween Town which was usually rather chilly like Autumn. "No, this is enough to keep me from freezing to death. Now how do you plan on us getting to Christmas Town, the doors shouldn't be too far but using whatever hocus pocus you use would probably move us along much faster."

Tamatoa shook his head in refusal "What if... What if I don't do what you say. I can't say i'm too fond on being anyone's slave." The monster chittered audibly. Something inside of him told him that going against Ursula's words was a bad idea. But he'd already said it so all he could do was cross his arms and glower.

Genie went closer to the group. "Hey all is not lost. I think we're qualified to help you find what you've lost or rather who. Can you describe what she looks like? Oh and a name!" Genie gave Luke a friendly smile. He already had a sketchpad and pencil drawn out from thin air. Ready to get to work on helping. It was partially because he'd been helping people for so long it felt like the right thing to do, especially if it was a someone rather then a something.

Chernabog sighed and rolled his eyes at Oogie, “What do I look like, Mr. Ursula? I don’t just poof from place to place like he does.” Chernabog said saying that he wouldn’t use his powers for such things as poofing people from place to place. “No, I usually just fly to where I want to go. To get to your town, I just flew through a warphole. So you are going to need to take the door through that tree, if you choose to join us.” Chernabog said saying the door would be the way.

Mr. Ursula swiped his hand, and had magic try and knock Tamatoa into the water. “It’s either join me, or you could go to that dreadful Prince, only for that mermaid to rat you out. You think she would ever let you go anywhere or do anything in this realm without people knowing you are a bad guy? As if.” Mr. Ursula said as he had a slight point that Princess Alana wouldn’t let people not know what Tamatoa was up to.

Snow smiled, “Excellent, just the right choice. Now, tell me, what do you know about that Prince you just fought? And of who his dad is?” Snow asked wanting to hear what Tetch knew of Simba and his father. It seemed like she asked this for a certain reason, as to figure out to tell Tetch something or not, based on his knowledge.

Simba smiled and shook Turei’s hand. “It is one of the most common ways to greet people.” Simba said with a nice, friendly laugh. He then looked at Turei, “Okay, then. We only need to figure out what we are to do around here first to help out the citizens. That shall be our job.” Simba said saying they should figure out what to do around the kingdom to help out.

Hook and Mrithun led the way for Merrick all the way until they reach two doors that led into the armory. Inside was a large room with tons of different types of swords, shields, knifes, bows, arrows, probably everything you could expect for a castle’s armory. Some weapons were even enchanted with magic powers, like swords that could become surrounded with flames, or arrows of lightning, and other things like that. Hook smiled, “Well, Mr. Hood, welcome to the largest armory in all the kingdom.” Hook said with a smile.

Luke looked at Genie with tears in his eyes, “No, you don’t understand. I didn’t lose anybody in the sense of I can’t find them, it’s......” Luke said as he pounded the ground in despair again and let out a big yell of anger. Herc walked over to Genie and whispered something in his ear. That certain something being that the person Luke lost wasn’t missing, they were dead, and couldn’t come back to life. Luke looked to be suffering, and that suffering wouldn’t be easy to get rid of.

As they led Merrick to the armory, he began to fantasize about the weapons it would hold. It was the kingdom's armory, what else was he supposed to do? Only the royal guards and the prince himself would be permitted to enter, unless you were given special clearance, which Merrick had. As Hook and Mrithun opened the doors to the armory, a grin grew on Merrick's face and a low, gentle chuckle came from his muzzle. He looked at the weapons, the armor, some of it was even magically enchanted. Hook welcomed him in and Merrick entered. "So many choices, so many possibilities. It makes it a little hard to choose." he said to himself as he browsed the armory. Bows, he yearned for a new one, but the swords and knives keep catching his eyes. He didn't know what to choose. What he wanted or what he was used too? "What do you guys think?" he asked the two, wondering what their input would be.

Chernabog sighed and rolled his eyes at Oogie, “What do I look like, Mr. Ursula? I don’t just poof from place to place like he does.” Chernabog said saying that he wouldn’t use his powers for such things as poofing people from place to place. “No, I usually just fly to where I want to go. To get to your town, I just flew through a warphole. So you are going to need to take the door through that tree, if you choose to join us.” Chernabog said saying the door would be the way.

Mr. Ursula swiped his hand, and had magic try and knock Tamatoa into the water. “It’s either join me, or you could go to that dreadful Prince, only for that mermaid to rat you out. You think she would ever let you go anywhere or do anything in this realm without people knowing you are a bad guy? As if.” Mr. Ursula said as he had a slight point that Princess Alana wouldn’t let people not know what Tamatoa was up to.

Snow smiled, “Excellent, just the right choice. Now, tell me, what do you know about that Prince you just fought? And of who his dad is?” Snow asked wanting to hear what Tetch knew of Simba and his father. It seemed like she asked this for a certain reason, as to figure out to tell Tetch something or not, based on his knowledge.

Simba smiled and shook Turei’s hand. “It is one of the most common ways to greet people.” Simba said with a nice, friendly laugh. He then looked at Turei, “Okay, then. We only need to figure out what we are to do around here first to help out the citizens. That shall be our job.” Simba said saying they should figure out what to do around the kingdom to help out.

Hook and Mrithun led the way for Merrick all the way until they reach two doors that led into the armory. Inside was a large room with tons of different types of swords, shields, knifes, bows, arrows, probably everything you could expect for a castle’s armory. Some weapons were even enchanted with magic powers, like swords that could become surrounded with flames, or arrows of lightning, and other things like that. Hook smiled, “Well, Mr. Hood, welcome to the largest armory in all the kingdom.” Hook said with a smile.

Luke looked at Genie with tears in his eyes, “No, you don’t understand. I didn’t lose anybody in the sense of I can’t find them, it’s......” Luke said as he pounded the ground in despair again and let out a big yell of anger. Herc walked over to Genie and whispered something in his ear. That certain something being that the person Luke lost wasn’t missing, they were dead, and couldn’t come back to life. Luke looked to be suffering, and that suffering wouldn’t be easy to get rid of.

Tetch tilted his head for a minute, as if in deep for a minute. Suddenly, he snapped his fingers and said to Snow," The Prince's father was a great warrior and tracker. He managed to track me to the corners of this world for over 5 years. He even took out a whole squad of thugs I hired to kill him by himself. Recently however, he disappeared. I have no idea where he is but what I know is that his bilge rat of a son took over his kingdom. His son, I don't know much about except the fact he can throw fireballs and turn into a lion with wings."

Turei nodded and said," If it's ok with you Simba, I could head down into the village and see if the pirates did any damage. Plus, I could by myself some new clothes since these old ones are basically rags now." Turei then motioned to his clothes, which were torn and tattered from years of constant use.

That night, Prince Phillip just laid on the guest bed in the guest bedroom and looked at the ceiling. It had been quite a day, he had rescued a princess,who he didn’t know was one at the time of rescuing her, from a wolf, crossed a dangerous forest, and ended up meeting the person everyone calls the mistress of evil, even though Phillip was starting to doubt if that was just false fear people got out of her. Phillip then thought about what his original orders were from Prince Simba, to seek help out from the misunderstood fairy, but now the plan was changed so that the fairy joined the villains, which could either be good news or bad news depending on how that plays out. But the thing that seemed to bother him the most out of everything was the danger that he rescued Aurora from, the wolf.

The wolf was black and red, and it gave off an aura that was different from a usual wolf. It felt like the wolf had a heart that was in so much pain and suffering that it felt like the wolf didn’t care about anything or anyone else in the world. It was hard to say why it would have tried attacking Aurora, though. Was it for a quick meal? Was it to just inflict pain unto someone else? No, those reasons didn’t seem to be what Phillip felt. He then began to think some more, and it seemed like Aurora was practicing her magic powers before it attacked. It dawned on Phillip that the wolf only attacked Aurora because it was either afraid of and/or angry about her magical powers.

The morning after, Phillip stood up to his feet, feeling weak, for he didn’t sleep at all last night, and that came from him thinking and his fear of sleeping and never waking up. But as he stood up, he quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle of some type of potion and he drank just a small douse of it and suddenly he had the energy of someone who slept for twelve hours straight. “Thank goodness for this potion, if it weren’t for it, I don’t think I would still be alive. Well anyways, better go report in to the two.” Phillip said.

Soon after, he arrived into the same room as Maleficent and Aurora. He saw that Aurora apparently didn’t sleep as well. He thought about giving her a douse of his potion, but considering how Maleficent was there and would figure it out, he decided not to for now. He then sat down at the table and looked at Maleficent and Aurora. “Good morning. When should we be heading out to try out the plan?” Phillip asked with a smile. Phillip wondered when they should start heading out for their plan, that was to take place at noon on that day.

Chernabog looked at Oogie, “Well let me ask you this question, do you know of a place called Christmas Town?” Chernabog asked as he wanted to hear what Oogie would say towards Christmas Town. There seemed to be something there that Chernabog wanted Oogie to know about. But what could Christmas Town, of all places, hold that would interest the villains? It seemed to be something that was good enough for a creature like Oogie Boogie to be called in for.

While offscreen, Koda had told Tamatoa about what The Prince could offer in rewards that the villains couldn’t. He then went on to show Tamatoa a way off the island and back to the main shores, in the form of a small sailboat. Koda looked at Tamatoa as he showed the boat, “Now, this is your way off this island. But before you are allowed to use it, you must promise to not give away what you have seen here on this island, and you must also promise to not tell anyone about this island as well. I want this to remain my safe home, and I can’t do that if people find out about it.” Koda said offering the boat in exchange for Tamatoa being quite about Koda’s island home.

Simba thought to himself about everything that was happening and how Tetch was on his way to find Hades. The thing was, though, that he really needed a good plan at the moment, but he just didn’t really have one. That was when Mrithun and Hook understood that Simba was at a loss at the moment and thought to themselves. “Well, while Tetch going to find Hades would be a terrible thing, I don’t think he will easily be able to meet with Hades, that will buy us enough time to stop him.” Hook said as he realized it wouldn’t be easy to find the Underworld entrance. Mrithun nodded, “Exactly, the Underworld is not an easy place to visit, nor escape from without knowing what you are doing. I say that Tetch doesn’t know how to get in and out, which means he will be at a lost when he arrives in Greece.” Mrithun said as he agreed that Tetch wouldn’t know how to easily find Hades. Simba then nodded, “Okay then. Rapunzel and Turei, you guys stay with me and we shall attend to things around here. Meanwhile, Robin, you join Hook and Mrithun and go find Tetch and make sure he doesn’t get into the Underworld, but whatever you do, do not get yourselves caught by him and his crew, we can’t afford another fight with him so soon.” Simba said giving the new orders.

Update:

After a while, Herc’s group ended up in an isolated area within the forest of Wonderland, where a small wooden cabin was shown to be connected to a huge center tree. The cabin looked to be in shabby condition and had damage all around it. Herc looked at the group, “Well, this is where he lives currently. Now, just a warning, he doesn’t like to be around people all that much out of fear, so I don’t know how he will react to the rest of you. He only trusts me for the sole fact that we have something in common.” Herc said as just warning that the guy might not take too well to Aladdin, Genie, and possibly Dezòd. As Herc walked up to the door to see if the guy was home, a huge howl came from not too far away. Aladdin was caught off guard and pulled out his dagger sword, “What was that?” Aladdin asked prepared to stand his ground. Dezòd looked around and then noticed that in the sky, a blood red colored moon had appeared. “Brace yourselves, the moon is out!” Dezòd said as prepared to fight himself. Suddenly, a shadowy figure of a wolf with red eyes appeared and immediately rushed at the group, trying to attack Genie of all people first.

Both women looked up at the arrival of the Prince before Maleficent looked back over at her ward. "Are you finished eating, my dear?" She asked in a gentle manner.

At the question, Aurora heaved a small sigh. She wasn't looking forward to what the day held. It was scary considering she didn't know what might happen to her teacher afterward, whether their plan failed or succeeded. However, she wasn't the type of person that liked to put of the inevitable. "Yes. Let's get going," Aurora responded after a pause. Maleficent nodded even though she didn't even touch her food. She wasn't going to push or prod. She never did unless it was a part of her teaching method.

"Alright." Maleficent stood and Aurora followed after. "Would you like to take a more normal method of transportation, my Prince, or do I have your permission to use a transportation spell?"

Phillip looked at Maleficent and pretended to think upon her question. But he ultimately knew that it would be way faster to use a transportation spell. His only concerned was that Maleficent could do something to turn on him, but since she has yet to do anything, he was giving her the benefit of the doubt. “A transportation spell would get us there quicker, so I’d be up for it. The faster we can get there, the better. I do, eventually have to contact The Prince, after all.” Phillip said as he was prepared to be transported to the location by magic.

Snow smiled, “Ah yes, the Lion Prince, he is such a mysterious boy at times. But what about his globe device? Do you know anything about that device at all?” Snow asked as she wanted to know what Tetch knew of the globe, if anything at all. She seemed to be interested in the globe to say the least, almost like she wanted something from it.

Simba looked at Turei, “Yes, I think new clothes will help you out. I actually know a certain person in the kingdom who would be willing to help you with getting a new outfit. Go to the middle of the kingdom and four blocks down is where you can find this person from there. Just please be careful down in the kingdom, and please treat people kindly, no one here is your enemy after all.” Simba said saying where Turei could go for a new outfit and that Turei should try and treat the villagers with kindness as they are not his enemies anymore.

Mrithun looked at Merrick, “Well, there is the bow of enchantment, which, when paired with the arrows of truth, always hits your enemies, just as long as you aim it directly at them, and if they move, it misses. It’s a risky reward of a weapon.” Mrithun said saying the bow of enchantment and the arrows of truth might be a good choice if Merrick was prepared for a risky reward type weapon. Hook looked at Merrick as well, “Plus, the dagger of power could be nice as it’s like a knife but with the ability to use magic powers. It’s sort of like Simba’s weapon, if his weapon was a small sword compared to his regular size one.” Hook said saying that his weapon idea was like what Simba uses, but smaller.

Maleficent smiled in her enigmatic way, gesturing with her staff before a cloud of grey smoke rose from the ground and enveloped the trio. Aurora reacted only by glancing at the smoke curiously as it obscured her vision. Around them, there were only small shifts to indicate that there was any movement before the smoke eventually dissipated and revealed a village that might have been better described as a city. Typically it would have been entered through a forest, more green and brightly colored than Maleficent's own, causing their vision of the way out to be obscured by said trees. Down below, however, was the bustling merchant village of Bellbridge. It was by the sea, easily accessible by ships and offered a variety of shops and street vendors.

This time Maleficent wore a small smirk. "Are you ready young ones?"

Merrick looked to Mrithun as he told him about the bow of enchantment and the arrows of truth. So, arrows that would hit your target as long as you aimed at them? He looked over the bow and the arrows. Intriguing, but he'd have to pass. Hook then mentioned a 'Dagger of Power' to Merrick, and it's description gripped Merrick. After Hook explained what the dagger could do, a smile grew on Merrick's face. Now this one sounded like he could have some fun with it. He began to nod his head with a grin. "That dagger sounds like it could be fairly entertaining. I'll probably use that, but those Arrows of Truth are not exactly something that I'm in to." he said. Merrick then reached for the Arrows of Lighting. "I need something efficient. Some arrows that could take out several enemies with one shot" he added, his smiled faded as he twisted the arrow in his hand and looked to both Mrithun and Hook.

A voice was suddenly heard entering the room that Hook, Mrithun, and Merrick was in, “You want an effective weapon, but go for the arrows of lightning? Such a small minded, mimic.” The voice said as it was revealed to be Alana entering the room. She walked in and looked directly at Merrick and stared him down. “Yeah, a fake Robin who thinks he can work with lightning. Not exactly a smart animal, not at all. You honestly think you can take Tetch down with those?” Alana said giving Merrick a hard time and not believing his act at all. Hook and Mrithun just stood there confused by Alana and her words, but they knew better to mess with her, or even question her to a degree.

Phillip looked at the new location and then at Maleficent. “I guess, now is the right time, so now is when we should do this. Hopefully we can attract attention at the very least.” Phillip said as he was ready, but now that this was really happening, he just hoped that people would notice. And if an evil doer appeared, Phillip hoped it wouldn’t be a truly terrible one.

Tetch turned to snow with a confused look on his face. He then said to her with a shrug," Sorry missy, I don't know much about it at all. From what rumors I heard, it can apparently cause people to see anywhere in the world." He then waited for a response.

Turei nodded to his new prince and said to him in a voice that oozed loyalty," I will try to treat them with the upmost respect that I can, Simba." Then, with a bow, Turei left the castle and made his way to the village. Once he got there, he started to make his way to the clothing shop Simba recommended, not noticing the villagers staring at him in confusion, and with others, fear. Once he arrived at the store, he walked in and knocked on the counter while saying," Hello, I would like some clothes, the Prince sent me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back