• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom

Phillip reached the next room and sat at the table as well. He looked at the cup of tea, but didn't drink it yet, as he was unsure if it could be trusted. He didn't know what to fully think of Maleficent just yet, but he knew The Prince well enough to trust him and his orders. He then looked at Maleficent and Aurora. "So, how exactly are you to help in our cause? You must have a special plan in mind, and I wonder how that can match with The Prince's plans." Phillip said wondering what Maleficent's plan would be.

Genie persisted "Whoa whoa whoah! I don't do tricks outside of magic." He huffed "Look Herc isn't there someone out there worth protecting, worth fighting for? You don't want to see the world end do you?" Genie was a bit crossed that the boy didn't mind if life as they knew it fell apart, but Aladdin made it sound like this guy could help and Genie wasn't the kind to take no for an answer but he didn't like to make people do what they didn't want to, he knew how that felt. So if Hercules didn't want to go he wouldn't force him. "I mean I'm not the type to tell people what to do and if you don't want to help... Fine but there's a lot at stake here."

Setting down her teacup, Maleficent paused before holding out her hand to the side. A grey fog blurred the area before revealing a long metallic staff. It was simple except for the glass ball held in place by what looked like a crow's claw. "I cannot see as far and wide as The Prince, as his divination uses the energy stemming from the world. Whereas I use my power and my power alone," she said. As she spoke, a darkness spiraled within the globe and her emerald eyes were intent in their gaze when looking into it. "However, because I use only my power, it's easier for me to focus my attention onto smaller details..."

After a pause, Maleficent sighed and looked up at Philip. "Do you believe me a villain, young prince? Many do and it's not hard to see why. It's my belief that those causing this storm do as well. Already vultures have been circling my castle. Perhaps it would behoove us to let them to continue that assumption?" Maleficent gave him a meaningful look while Aurora's eyes narrowed.

"So you plan to infiltrate them?" The princess concluded, not sounding very pleased. "Do you know how dangerous that is?! You're not evil! What if they find out!?"

Herc got angry as he looked at Genie, "There was a lot at stake before now, and no one did a thing to help! Why should I help those who refuse to help others unless it benefits themselves?" Herc said angrily. He then calmed down and looked at Genie, "Sorry, look, unlike you, I don't have anyone left to fight for, everyone I ever cared for was taken from me, and they aren't coming back. There was a fight I wasn't ready for, and it took everyone I cared for. There's nothing anyone can say or do to bring them back, and no one seemed to want to help when I needed them, so why bother helping now?" Herc said opening up to Genie and revealing that he was all alone nowadays.

Phillip looked at Maleficent and then at Aurora and back to Maleficent. "Look, I don't know what to think of you to be honest, but I trust my boss and if both he and Aurora here see good in you, then that's reason enough to listen to you. I don't know if you are a villain or a hero, I don't know what you are, but if two people can see goodness, then I'm willing to trust them to trust you." Phillip said as he revealed that he would trust his boss and Aurora to trust in Maleficent. He then thought for a moment, "Aurora makes a good point, it would be dangerous for you to join, especially if, and I'm only saying if, you actually aren't evil. But it would help for you to do that in the long run. So I think we should go with that plan, but we really have to sell that you are evil." Phillip said willing to go with Maleficent's plan, despite its dangers. He then thought some more, "It would help if you actually did something evil so the villains can think you are one of them. What evil deed do you think you can do in which no one actually gets harmed?" Prince Phillip asked wanting to see if Maleficent had an idea to make it really look like she was evil.

Captain Barbarosa Tetch stared at the moon with a grim look on his face. He knew that the sun would come soon and cause him to flee back to the darkness. Suddenly, one of his men walked up to him and said," Captain, we are ready to set sail." Barbarosa nodded and walked up the gang-plank to his ship," The ship then started to sail out of the secluded cove where it was based. Barbarosa then turned to his crew and said to them," Alright me lads, tonight, Captain Tetch and his crew will terrify the night then slip back into the darkness before the day graces the world." The crew let out a cheer as they sailed into the night.

As the ship sailed through the night, the captain and crew of the ship saw light pricking through the darkness, a settlement ripe for plundering no doubt. Captain Tetch let out a cruel laugh and said to his crew," Set sail to the light my lads. They shall learn of the return of Captain Barbarosa Tetch".

Last edited:

Galva gave a similar answer to the Prince's when Merrick had asked the question earlier, but he did believe they'd arrive soon. Merrick just wanted to get things rolling. Galva suggested that they just get Merrick acquainted with everything at the moment before heading deeper into the castle. The Prince had agreed and followed. Merrick assumed they wanted him to follow, so he did. He took a moment to observe the decor of the castle as they walked. It was beautiful, but he didn't care much for design. Something Merrick believed firmly was that if it served it's purpose effectively, that was what mattered. Nonetheless, it was well designed and looked nice.

After Ursula left Tamatoa grumbled to himself "Who is he to tell me what to do, someone obviously wasn't listening to my song." The crab monster took a seat at the long table, the chair was sturdy enough to hold his weight but did protest slightly by creaking. "I wonder who'll be the first one here... After me of course." He pondered who might be coming, there were quite a few people in the world who'd love to get the sort of power being offered.

Where Captain Barbarossa Tetch was, the ship suddenly came to a complete stop and the pirate crew also froze in time. A figure suddenly appeared out of purple smoke, and Mr. Ursula walked out of the smoke. "Trust me, people could care less about your name." Mr. Ursula said with a wicked laugh. "And really, you still hunt for gold after all the pain it has caused you over the years? Is that really a good thing?" Mr. Ursula asked with a smile towards Captain Barbarossa.

Where Tamatoa was, the double doors at the end of the hall slammed opened with harsh force as a figure appeared and walked towards Tamatoa. The figure was glowing with light and had a yellow flower in his right hand. (http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2420/XaIfxQ.png)

The figure walked and finally sat down on the other side of Tamatoa. "I take it you are the new recruit. Seriously though, a crab? The boss must be really desperate to get you involved in this." The man said not taking too kindly to Tamatoa being a coconut crab. The man then looked at Tamatoa. "But anyways, you have a small role to play anyways. Tell me, do you know of The Prince of The Maria Kingdom?" The man asked Tamatoa.

Galva and The Prince walked all the way to the center of the room that had the balcony, and there was the big globe protected in a spell that only those The Prince allowed could use the globe or even touch it. The Prince nodded as he let Merrick be one of those people. The Prince and Galva then waited for Merrick to catch up.

Where Captain Barbarossa Tetch was, the ship suddenly came to a complete stop and the pirate crew also froze in time. A figure suddenly appeared out of purple smoke, and Mr. Ursula walked out of the smoke. "Trust me, people could care less about your name." Mr. Ursula said with a wicked laugh. "And really, you still hunt for gold after all the pain it has caused you over the years? Is that really a good thing?" Mr. Ursula asked with a smile towards Captain Barbarossa.

Where Tamatoa was, the double doors at the end of the hall slammed opened with harsh force as a figure appeared and walked towards Tamatoa. The figure was glowing with light and had a yellow flower in his right hand. (http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2420/XaIfxQ.png)

The figure walked and finally sat down on the other side of Tamatoa. "I take it you are the new recruit. Seriously though, a crab? The boss must be really desperate to get you involved in this." The man said not taking too kindly to Tamatoa being a coconut crab. The man then looked at Tamatoa. "But anyways, you have a small role to play anyways. Tell me, do you know of The Prince of The Maria Kingdom?" The man asked Tamatoa.

Galva and The Prince walked all the way to the center of the room that had the balcony, and there was the big globe protected in a spell that only those The Prince allowed could use the globe or even touch it. The Prince nodded as he let Merrick be one of those people. The Prince and Galva then waited for Merrick to catch up.
Tetch immediately let out a growl and pulled his sword out of his scabbard. He then turned to the mysterious man and said to him," How did you get on my ship and what did you do to my crew? Tell me now or i'll cut you in two!"

"Yeah, a crab and if you've got a problem with it i'm sure you could take it up with the boss." Tamatoa scowled at the man and opened and closed his claws much like a person would open and close their fist when aggravated, he did like his flowers though, they were really shiny or rather glow-ey if that was a word. "And no that name doesn't ring a bell. Is he supposed to be some big shot?" Tamatoa guessed if he was a prince then that was a yes, but he'd never heard of this kingdom before. "What am I supposed to do involving this... prince?" the monster inquired.

(I'm unsure how to continue with Genie since Hercules doesn't want to join)

What awaited them at the center of the room was another one of the Prince's magical machines. It was a globe surrounded by some sort of barrier. Merrick stood and stared for a moment. What kind of stuff was this Prince messing with here? He noticed that Galva and the Prince were already inside of it, waiting for him to follow. Merrick caught up with them and entered. He admired the globe for a second. "I do have to say. You have some impressive machines on hand" he said.

"Aurora has some power and control over illusions," Maleficent answered, looking over to her pupil. Aurora stared back, still looking displeased even though she normally would have been happy to have her skills appreciated in other situations. "And I can shapeshift as well. It doesn't take much to strike fear into people's hearts, especially with how many rumors are circulating around me even now. It's a rare thing indeed when someone trusts me and I have grown used to people treating me with distain. It's my punishment for my youth." Maleficent bared a painful smile. Aurora frowned, growing sad. It was rare to see past the walls her teacher put up. Even now, the fairy rearranged her face to better hide her emotions.

Maleficent chuckled lowly. "There's a merchant village not too far from here called Bellbridge. If anyplace could spread word fast, it would be there. The only question is when?" Her emerald orbs squared upon Philip, looking for an answer.

Mr. Ursula suddenly waved his hand and the sword that Tetch had suddenly appeared in in it, leaving Tetch without the sword. Mr. Ursula then pointed the sword at Tetch, “You shall take no such tone with me, sweetie. Especially not when I came to offer you a deal to break your curse forever.” Mr. Ursula said as he then made the sword disappear and then looked at the crew and back to Tetch. “And don’t worry about your sea dogs, they are just frozen in time, they aren’t in pain or anything, they just don’t need to hear what I have to tell you about the deal. They won’t remember even being frozen in time when they get caught back into time.” Mr. Ursula said as he then stared at Tetch waiting to hear what he had to say.

The man with Tamatoa took out a map and laid it on the table. He then pointed at a spot on it near the castle. “This is The Prince’s castle, and as you can see it is located above water. There happens to be a secret underwater tunnel that leads directly into the castle. This tunnel has for a long time been sealed away, but we have the answer to how to get in, though the problem is we need a person adaptable at swimming underwater to get in. That is where you come in.” The man said as he then laid a black cube box on the table. “What you need to do is swim to the tunnel, and when you reach the seal, laid this down next to it and it will take it from there. That is your mission, and you shall choose to accept it, if you want your reward.” The man said knowing full well of Tamatoa’s deal with Mr. Ursula.

The Prince smiled at Merrick’s comment. “My kingdom has been in touch with magic since the early days of our history, and so we know a whole lot of it and how to use it to power things like this globe. Though we did not make the globe itself. The globe was made when this entire universe was made, and we only power it and use it now. We were entrusted with keeping it safe and use its power for good purposes.” The Prince said explaining the globe to Merrick. Galva then looked at Merrick as well. “If someone with bad purposes were to use this globe, there is no telling what could happen.” Galva said as he then used the globe to locate the locations of the other members of The Prince’s group. “Ah, so I see Phillip has found Maleficent and Aladdin has teamed with his Genie and found Hercules.” Galva said revealing to The Prince and Merrick the locations of the others.

Phillip looked at Maleficent. “I have heard of Bellbridge before, and if the tales of it are true, then people are usually most busy with their days starting at high noon. Meaning people could be out and about during that time as well. So I believe we should put on the show at noon, so everyone is awake when we put it on, and the more people who see it will be more people to talk about it and get the word out. So yeah, noon is my answer of when to do this.” Phillip said giving his answer to Maleficent.

(I will post about Aladdin and Hercules on my next post, also sorry for taking so long to post)

Tetch thought about about it for a while and then said to Mr. Ursula," All right, what is this deal and what does it involve me and me lads doing?"

Last edited:
Herc suddenly was caught off track in his painful memories when he noticed that Aladdin was no longer around. “Umm, Genie, was it? That friend of yours, wasn’t he standing over there? And I don’t see him anywhere around here. Quite puzzling.” Herc said puzzled as to what happened to Aladdin. Herc then walked over to where Aladdin was standing previously, and touched the ground where he was standing, and then raised that hand and smelled it. “Hmm, I can’t track where he went, meaning he was taken from here, but by whom is the question, and their scent has gone dry so there’s no telling where they took him to.” Herc said noticing the traces, or lack there of, to Aladdin’s sudden disappearance.

Mr. Ursula made a wicked smile, “Tell me, do you happen to remember a boy that lived in a great castle that was at the heart of all castles, where a king once reside and that king just happened to be the man who failed in his pursuits to track you down and lock you away?” Mr. Ursula asked mentioning a king who Tetch should be familiar with. “Now What was it that they called that kingdom? Miagu? No. Maia? No. Ah yes, Maxia.” Mr. Ursula said knowing all to well the answer he was looking for the whole time but wanted to give Tetch a refresher.

Tamatoa looked uncomfortable at the idea of swimming. He could hold his breath pretty long but he didn't exactly enjoy getting soaked. But he did want his reward, so it wasn't even a big job. "Alright babe, I don't suppose you'd also be able to teleport people too would you?" he said as he picked up the black cube, observing it. It looked boring but had power on the inside. Was this supposed to be a metaphor for something? If it was he shrugged it off with distaste.
Tamatoa stood up and stretched to prepare himself for the swim.

The man huffed at Tamatoa’s question. “Hardly, I’m not one for magic. Magic has prices that come with it, and consequences that follows. No, magic is for only the fools.” The man said revealing he doesn’t care for magic at all. The man then looked at Tamatoa, and pointed right behind him, “However, that Wall behind you contains a map in symbol format, and all you need to do is touch the correct area and think of yourself being there and it will summon you there. It even works for new areas you first go to, only that you much have a ideal clue of what the area is like. So just touch that map of symbols and imagine what the place is like and you will be there before you can even blink.” The man said revealing the symbol map to Tamatoa.

Herc suddenly was caught off track in his painful memories when he noticed that Aladdin was no longer around. “Umm, Genie, was it? That friend of yours, wasn’t he standing over there? And I don’t see him anywhere around here. Quite puzzling.” Herc said puzzled as to what happened to Aladdin. Herc then walked over to where Aladdin was standing previously, and touched the ground where he was standing, and then raised that hand and smelled it. “Hmm, I can’t track where he went, meaning he was taken from here, but by whom is the question, and their scent has gone dry so there’s no telling where they took him to.” Herc said noticing the traces, or lack there of, to Aladdin’s sudden disappearance.

Mr. Ursula made a wicked smile, “Tell me, do you happen to remember a boy that lived in a great castle that was at the heart of all castles, where a king once reside and that king just happened to be the man who failed in his pursuits to track you down and lock you away?” Mr. Ursula asked mentioning a king who Tetch should be familiar with. “Now What was it that they called that kingdom? Miagu? No. Maia? No. Ah yes, Maxia.” Mr. Ursula said knowing all to well the answer he was looking for the whole time but wanted to give Tetch a refresher.

Tetch gritted his teeth and let out a growl of anger when Ursula brought up the King of Maxia. For, years, that blasted bilgerat had tried to find him and his crew and arrest him and his men. The last time he eluded him was shortly before the curse. That occasion was surprisingly different due to the fact that the King brought his lubber of a son along with him. Tetch then said to Ursula," Yes, i am familiar with King and his lubber of a son too. I'd gladly keel-haul them both."

Mr. Ursula once again gave another wicked smile. “That’s the attitude. Though, the King and Queen are currently missing, leaving The young Prince to run the kingdom with only his followers to help him. However, those followers aren’t easily messed with in any case, so The Prince is still really well guarded.” Mr. Ursula said explaining the situation to Tetch. “But, I don’t think they will be much of a problem when faced against an undead pirate crew. Thats where you come in. Your job is to attack full force on the castle, and get yourself close to The Prince, from there, bring him back alive to your ship, we’re take it from there. We still have use for him to be alive.” Mr. Ursula said explaining the plan. He then paused for a moment, looked at the crew, and then at Tetch, “Do this, and do it correctly, and I will personally help you lift your curse. But if you fail, not only will I not help you break your curse, but your pirate crew and your ship will belong to me. That should give you an incentive to do this job correctly and not fail, because we can’t afford failure in our cause.” Mr. Ursula said adding a twist to the deal, succeed and broken curse, fail and face the consequences. All magic comes at a price, and all deals must be honored. Mr. Ursula then summoned a long golden scroll and an ink quill and made it float in front of Tetch. “Do we have a deal?” Mr. Ursula said with a wicked laugh.

Tetch took the pen and immediately signed the scroll. He was sure that he could catch that lubber of the Prince and fulfill his side of the bargain. He then said to Ursula," You best tell me where the castle is. Daylight approaches and the curse forbids me and me men from being out in the daylight." He then shuddered when he pictured the burning, scalding pain that came with the morning sun touching his pale, almost corpse-like skin.

Mr. Ursula smiled, “Ah yes, about that...” Mr. Ursula then casted a spell onto Tetch and his crew that surround them for a quick moment and then went into each of their bodies. “There, that should keep you stable while making sure you keep your undead status. I casted a spell that allows you and your crew to appear in the sunlight, but the magic only works for twenty-four hours, after that you are your cursed selfs once again. But if you succeed, this will only be the beginning of your new days in the sun.” Mr. Ursula said as he then unfroze the crew members and the boat, and disappeared while taking Tetch’s boat and surrounding it in a purple smoke, which when it clears up will reveal they have been teleported on the far shores of where The Prince’s castle is.

Tetch grinned when he saw the castle and immediately said to his crew," All right ye swabs, aim the cannons toward the castle and open fire. Also, prepare me a life boat, we are about to pay the dear old prince a visit in his castle." The crew began their following their orders, all but ignoring Mr. Ursula. After a few moments, the first cannon fired, the cannonball hitting a window. Meanwhile, Tetch and 10 of his crew members boarded the life boat and began to row towards the castle while more cannon balls started to hit the castle.

Merrick observed the globe as the Prince went on answering to what he said. It was something Merrick found all to intriguing. Hell, if he got to use stuff like this he might have to consider doing this permanently. As Galva located the others on globe, Merrick got a good look of his future teammates. Although he couldn't tell entirely just by what he was shown, Merrick determined that the few he was shown appeared to be capable allies. He then crossed one arm across his chest and placed his other hand under his muzzle as he watched the others. "Quite the team. All seem pretty capable" he said with a grin. Assuming it shouldn't be long before they arrived, Merrick slipped on his green cloak.

Genie's eye's practically popped out of his head quite literally. "It's not like Al to just up and leave." He began chewing his finger nails and pacing back and forth frantically. He took a deep breath and looked calm for a moment before he got down on his knees to Hercules "Please Herc i'm begging ya, you've got to help me find him." He clasped his hands together "This isn't exactly my story so I don't even know who would have taken him!" Genie pleaded before the demigod. Maybe this was all some kind of joke, he was really hoping it was a joke, if it was a joke it wasn't funny.

Tamatoa huffed back childishly. He went over to the map and closed his eyes, he tried to picture the darkness of the underwater cave and the abundance of water and the other things that would all be inside of said cave. So now that he had things pictured he touched a claw to the map and waited for it to do it's magic. Making sure to keep the cube close.

Herc looked at Genie. “Just know, I’m not a hero, and that isn’t changing anytime soon. However, I just can’t witness someone else being taken from those they care about. So yes, I will help you this one time, just so you both can be reunited and get the heck away from me.” Herc said as he agreed to help Genie. He then thought for a moment, “Now, how great are your powers, anyways? Like are you powerful enough to send us to Aladdin’s location without knowing where it is? Or do we have to do this the old fashion way of tracking him down?” Herc asked Genie, wanting to know if he was powerful enough to locate Aladdin without knowing where he is.

The Prince was about to say something in remark to what Merrick said, when suddenly a guard came flying into the room after being hit by a cannonball. Galva quickly rushed to see what was going on outside. “Sir, remember that villainous pirate captain that your father once showed to you? Well, he’s here.” Galva said informing The Prince what was going on. The Prince was shocked to hear this and remembered all to well who this pirate captain was. “Tetch, he’s found us.” The Prince said as Galva then rushed to The Prince and Merrick. “Merrick, I can’t believe I am saying this, but I am trusting you to keep The Prince safe. Make sure nothing bad happens to him, please.” Galva said as he told Merrick to keep The Prince safe. The Prince looked at Galva with worry on his face, “But Galva, what about you?” The Prince asked. Galva looked at The Prince, “Normally I would protect you myself, but this man is dangerous, somebody has to protect the rest of the castle. We shall meet up in the old secret tunnel. Now go!” Galva said as he gave orders to The Prince for his safety and pulled out his sword and rushed off, leaving only The Prince and Merrick behind. The Prince looked at Merrick, “Merrick, follow me and be ready to fight at any moment.” The Prince said pulling out his sword as well and walking to a nearby door and waited for Merrick to follow.

It didn’t take Galva long to reach the top of the castle, where he had his royal guards prepare their own cannons and prepare to fire at the enemy. This was such a rushed attack that Galva didn’t notice Tetch on his life boat. Galva gave a hand signal and the guards began to fire at Tetch’s ship.

Meanwhile, the symbol map worked its magic, but instead of already being in the tunnels, the map sent Tamatoa to the waters right outside it. Placing Tamatoa directly in the water.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back