• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Whispers: A Spark in the Kingdom

Merrick couldn't help but give a nod as the Prince thanked him. There was really two reasons for him joining. One, the pay. Two, the fact that the people roaming his woods were villains that he didn't invite. Merrick can be pretty easy going most of the time, but trespassing on "his" land was something he wouldn't stand for. The Prince's next remark was one that Merrick was somewhat expecting. If the Prince had been watching him and known he was a thief, he surely would have seen him as a criminal and should've taken him in. "To no surprise, but I thank you for the generosity" Merrick said. He then took off his green cloak, revealing the brownish undershirt he had on underneath. It was warm out, and even more so for him due to his fur. "So, when do I get to meet everyone else? Or was I the first you thought of?" he asked as he let the cloak drape on his shoulder.

The Prince looked at Merrick and smiled, "Well, certainly you aren't the first I thought about, as I technically didn't even think of you to begin with, as I was more interested in getting Robin on board, but second best works as well. And certainly I would go for more people than just a talking fox." The Prince said teasing Merrick with a laugh. He then got serious and looked right at Merrick, "No, you aren't the first, I sent others already in the group to look for more candidates and seek their help. However, they haven't reported back in yet, so I figure they are still working on their missions. Which means that in the meantime, I should send us back to the hideout and we can get you up to speed." The Prince said as he got onto the back of his horse and looked down at Merrick, "Though where we are headed you will stick out like a sore thumb, and you will most likely gain some attention. Not many people in my kingdom fair well when letting a thief into the kingdom." The Prince said as he then motioned for Merrick to hop onto the horse as well.

Phillip tried his best to follow after Claire, but it definitely wasn't easy going this far out. He then almost placed his foot into a swampy area, but quickly realized he about did so only to move his foot back and almost lost his balance as a result but quickly regain composure and tried to follow after Claire again. 'I hope she didn't just see that, someone in my position should definitely not look bad in the eyes of people, villagers or otherwise.' Phillip thought in his mind hoping not to look bad in the eyes of the public.

The man with Tamatoa laughed, "I don't care for your little trinkets, I have enough treasure myself. No, what the price is is even greater than shiny objects, do you know of the powers of darkness?" The man asked Tamatoa asking him if he knew of the powers of darkness versus light.

Merrick was enjoying the Prince's rather loose attitude as he teased him a little. Saying he was "second best" and "just a talking fox". He was starting to wonder if he should take it personally or not. He was going to say something, but the Prince went on with a more serious attitude. Merrick was right, there were others, but none had reported back. Merrick didn't like and rarely would work with a group, but for riches he'd have to go with it. The Prince then motioned for Merrick to get on the horse while saying that he'd stick out in the kingdom. He wouldn't doubt it. He is quite elusive and stealthy though, so Merrick surely would find a way without attracting too much attention. He climbed onto the horses back and placed his hand on the Prince's shoulder to keep him stable as they rode. "No worries. A good thief usually stays anonymous. If anything they'll recognize me as Robin Hood himself" he told the Prince.

The Prince smiled, "Maybe, but not everyone will buy your fake story, some can spot a lie in my kingdom a mile away." The Prince said as surprisingly he kicked the horse gently with both of his feet on both sides of the horse. The horse suddenly sprouted wings, both made entirely of light magic. "Hope you don't mind heights, it's much faster to go soaring back to the kingdom then it is to ride their on foot. Now hold on." The Prince said as the horse took off into the skies above and started flying towards The Prince's kingdom, Maxia.

Aladdin smiled, "Thanks Genie, my skills aren't what they used to be. Makes it all better to have you along for the ride." Aladdin said. He then looked at the map and looked into what direction that carpet would be taking them as carpet followed on the right path. Aladdin then started thinking of how soon they would arrive and just where they would go to check first for Hercules. "Hey Genie, where do you think we should check first for Herc? Like where do you think he would be?" Aladdin asked Genie wondering where Hercules even were to be found in a city like Thebes.

Last edited:
The nerve of this man to call his beautiful treasure 'trinkets'. Not to mention Tamatoa wasn't a fan of the man's laugh, it was a chilling sort of laugh. "Of course I know... but if I didn't what would it be and what does that have to do with the price?" Tamatoa didn't exactly know what the man was talking about, however he had an idea.

Genie tapped his chin as he thought "Well I never met the guy but we could go to the island where he was trained..., or do the boring thing and ask villagers."
Genie hinted at what he was hoping for. He also doubted the villagers would know where the hero was, but who knew?

WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96

The man looked at Tamatoa and smiled, "There exists a balance of powers in the realms, one being light powers and the other being dark powers. Light and darkness are opposing forces, and you can't have one without the other close behind. For you see, light will always be there to fight the darkness, and darkness will always be there to attack the light. It's the way of the universe." The man said informing Tamatoa and the audience listening in the two main opposing forces in the realm. The man then looked back at Tamatoa, "However, there is light and darkness within every heart, the thing is that it comes to what you open yourself up to that determines what qualities you hold. Moana held goodness close to herself, and so that is how she was able to become a hero." The man said stepping into territory with Moana's name. "You however, are too blinded by shininess to see anything beyond the limits you set for yourself." The man then teleported away and appeared behind Tamatoa holding a single golden coin. "This is your weakness, you wanting too much shiny, it keeps you from being what you were meant to be. However, I can see potential in you, not to just hold these shiny things close to you, but sweetie, strike fear into the hearts of all your enemies and become the most powerful being that you actually could be." The man said as he disappeared again after dropping the coin and reappeared behind Tamatoa again. "The price you would have to pay for me helping you reach such a power is very simple. All you have to do is join the other villains in the world and make sure that a terrible darkness washes over the realm, leaving the worlds in ruin, this will be step one in the ultimate plan to give us all our happy endings instead of losing in the end." The man said with a wicked laugh.

(I am waiting for other people to post before making my post about Aladdin so I can do that with other character posts as well, I just felt that I needed to get this one post out first since it's important for the plot of the story.)

Merrick grinned at the Prince's remark. Did he know who he was taking too? Well, he did. Merrick liked to thing of himself as a master of disguise and trickery, and thievery. Maybe they could, but if they did it would be a matter of catching him after that. "Ha. Well, if it comes to that I'll just have to pull another master escape" he said confidently. It was then that the Prince had done something that Merrick wasn't expecting again. He had booted the horse to get it moving, but it had sprouted wings and readied to take flights. He had asked Merrick if he minded heights. "No, not-" he was cut off by the horse lifting off. His gripped tightened around his cloak as the other held onto the Prince's shoulder. Today was starting off weird.

Aladdin smiled as he heard through Genie's words. "Alright, training grounds it is." Aladdin said as the flew fast to where the grounds were supposed to be. Fast forward a little bit, and they reached a large land mass that had a large ringed stadium in the center of it and the surrounding area had large fields that looked to be for other types of training. Aladdin flew down and landed in front of the stadium and then got off of carpet and looked around. "This must be the place. But where is Hercules?" Aladdin asked looking around the area. There seemed to be no one around which striked as odd since it should have held Hercules and Phil.

It didn't take long for The Prince and Merrick to reach Maxia. The kingdom was huge and filled with many people in the area. In the back of the kingdom was were the castle was and that is where the horse landed on a large balcony that lead to a large room that had fancy paintings lining the walls and seemed to be one huge hallway. The Prince got off the horse as he waited for Merrick to do the same. "Mr. Hood, welcome to Maxia Castle in the Maxia Kingdom. Please make yourself feel at home, but if you so as much take a single coin without my permission, I will know. The only things you can take for yourself without my permission is food and drinks." The Prince said seriously, hoping that Merrick would know better than to cross him and take riches that aren't rewarded to Merrick. The reason that The Prince called Merrick Mr. Hood was so no one would get suspicious just yet.

(I figured we should have a small time skip just to move the story along, so NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , please feel free to do a bit time jumping control and get Aurora and Phillip to Maleficent's castle faster, and you should be the one to set the area for the story and don't forget that I'm allowing you to be Maleficent and whoever else resides in her castle since it will relate to Aurora's story which is all your original story. And as for ManyFaces ManyFaces , please feel free to continue playing as Tamatoa without time jumping, since special time rules could apply and be different where he resides. Hope everyone is having fun so far, if you have any ideas for the story, please let me know. :))

Seeing as Tamatoa was never properly introduced to Moana he only could guess that she was the one who tricked him and saved Maui, it wasn't a pleasant memory. But there the man went again chastising him and causing his antennae to curl in anger, who did this guy think he was? His eyes trying to focus on the man as he teleported around making him dizzy. But he listened to the monologue and also took the coin the man dropped, admiring it and half listening. "So all I have to do is help you a mysterious stranger and your friends then I get my treasure and maybe more?" He rubbed his chin with a claw in thought "Alright babe, now how do you plan on getting all of this done, getting out of Lalotai isn't easy for one... I'm actually surprised you made it down alive."

Aladdin smiled as he heard through Genie's words. "Alright, training grounds it is." Aladdin said as the flew fast to where the grounds were supposed to be. Fast forward a little bit, and they reached a large land mass that had a large ringed stadium in the center of it and the surrounding area had large fields that looked to be for other types of training. Aladdin flew down and landed in front of the stadium and then got off of carpet and looked around. "This must be the place. But where is Hercules?" Aladdin asked looking around the area. There seemed to be no one around which striked as odd since it should have held Hercules and Phil.

It didn't take long for The Prince and Merrick to reach Maxia. The kingdom was huge and filled with many people in the area. In the back of the kingdom was were the castle was and that is where the horse landed on a large balcony that lead to a large room that had fancy paintings lining the walls and seemed to be one huge hallway. The Prince got off the horse as he waited for Merrick to do the same. "Mr. Hood, welcome to Maxia Castle in the Maxia Kingdom. Please make yourself feel at home, but if you so as much take a single coin without my permission, I will know. The only things you can take for yourself without my permission is food and drinks." The Prince said seriously, hoping that Merrick would know better than to cross him and take riches that aren't rewarded to Merrick. The reason that The Prince called Merrick Mr. Hood was so no one would get suspicious just yet.

(I figured we should have a small time skip just to move the story along, so NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 , please feel free to do a bit time jumping control and get Aurora and Phillip to Maleficent's castle faster, and you should be the one to set the area for the story and don't forget that I'm allowing you to be Maleficent and whoever else resides in her castle since it will relate to Aurora's story which is all your original story. And as for ManyFaces ManyFaces , please feel free to continue playing as Tamatoa without time jumping, since special time rules could apply and be different where he resides. Hope everyone is having fun so far, if you have any ideas for the story, please let me know. :))

Phillip tried his best to follow after Claire, but it definitely wasn't easy going this far out. He then almost placed his foot into a swampy area, but quickly realized he about did so only to move his foot back and almost lost his balance as a result but quickly regain composure and tried to follow after Claire again. 'I hope she didn't just see that, someone in my position should definitely not look bad in the eyes of people, villagers or otherwise.' Phillip thought in his mind hoping not to look bad in the eyes of the public.

The man laughed, "You underestimate my abilities. And please realize, those you will be joining are not my friends, and they only work together to get their own wishes. Now, we shall get on with it." The man said as he then waved his right hand and a purple smoke enveloped around the man and Tamatoa. It didn't take but a second later for them to disappear and reappear in a brand new location that looked to be some type of dark hallway that had a large table at the end of the hall. The walls were aligned with strange symbols and torches and at the end right above the table was the symbol of a heart <3. There seemed to be no one around except for Tamatoa and the man. "Well Tamatoa, welcome to the Dark Hall. This is the meeting room for the group you have joined. The other members aren't here just yet, but one shall arrive very soon." The man said to Tamatoa mentioning someone else will soon arrive.

Genie changed back to his normal attire "Wow look at all of this training equipment, to think this is where it all started." Genie looked around eagerly, returning by Aladdin's side. "Ooh if the goat man is still here we can ask him, maybe I can get an autograph." He grinned "If my memory serves me right he lives here in a statue head should be hard to miss!"

It wouldn't be wrong to say that Merrick had to recover from that flight. He was not expecting that. His legs felt a little wobbly as he hopped of the horse when the arrived. He reached for a wall to prop himself up on as the Prince spoke, ordering him not to take anything and referring to him as "Mr. Hood". Merrick pushed himself off the wall before responding. "Now now, what do you take me for? Some sort of a thief?" he said with a chuckle, playing along with acting like Robin Hood. He truly wasn't going to try to steal anything for the Prince. He was in his castle surrounded by his guards. The Prince would have Merrick arrested in a second. Merrick then again tossed his cloak over his shoulder and waited for the Prince to lead the way.

"No need to go searching there, you won't find him here anyways." A man said appearing from out of the colosseum. The man had orange hair, and seemed to be skinny and unfit to be here. Aladdin looked at the stranger, "Who are you? And why wouldn't Phil be here?" Aladdin asked puzzled by the man's words. The man smiled as he then spoke, "Name's Hercules, most people call me Herc. And let's just say, Phil is no longer around these parts." Herc said with a smile revealing a shocking truth of who he really was.

Walking out onto the balcony was a man with long white hair. He walked up to where The Prince was along with Merrick. "Well, you are quite known for being one, Merrick. Ah yes, we know who you really are already. Don't worry though, the villagers don't, and none are in the castle presently, so we've been expecting you." The man said with a laugh and a smile. The Prince then looked at the man and then at Merrick. "Merrick, this is Galva Ruiter. He's my right hand man and helps me run this kingdom, well ever since my parents went missing. It's okay to trust him, he knows everything about this kingdom and knows when a visitor arrives in the castle. If he calls you by who you really are, then there is no need to hide, that's the signal." The Prince said with a smile introducing Galva.

Last edited:
Aurora frowned upon seeing Philip struggle so much. She couldn't think of a way to make it easier for him other than to suggest, "Try walking where I'm walking." She paused each step to show him exactly where was safe. It was slow moving but yet was faster than when he was getting stuck every few seconds.

It went faster after they past the swampy area. The trees thinned out after awhile and while the entrance wasn't paved, the trees parted and made a path of it's own. "Well here we are," she smiled as they approached the front doors. The castle itself was rather large but not very grand in comparison to other castles. It was grey, made of large stones and barely any windows. The two tiers barely reached past the tips of the trees.

Aurora pulled the door open, glancing around in an almost nervous manner. It was only now that she worried of what Maleficent would think of her bringing Philip. However, she didn't have much time to think over said worries when her teacher entered the foyer to greet her. Her heels clacked against the grey stone of the staircase as Maleficent descended, dressed in long black robes and her ruby lips pulled back in an enigmatic smile. That smile always worried Aurora because she never knew what was going to happen when she saw it. "Welcome," she said, sweeping her arm out grandly. "Prince Philip, yes?"

Prince Phillip stood his ground as he looked at Maleficent. He didn't know either to ask for her help, or ask that she didn't harm him. But he gave a welcoming smile as he looked at the fairy. "Yes ma'am, my name is Prince Phillip, I've come with orders by The Prince of the Maxia Kingdom to ask for your help. You see, my boss believes you aren't actually like the way most people see you as, and so he thought that you would understand helping us, if I told you something." Prince Phillip said as he then paused and looked at Maleficent as he took out the same device The Prince showed Merrick and had the same world with darkness spreading on it like The Prince's did. "You see, there is a terrible gathering of villains happening who plan to bring this world to darkness and ruin, and that can and will effect everyone in the process. As for what will happen to people, only the villains know that at the moment, but I can promise you that it won't be good news for anybody. So I was sent here to ask for your help, with my boss believing you to be a soul that would understand and help, rather than do what people think of you." Phillip said as he then got on a knee bowing to Maleficent, "So will you please help my boss in destroying this darkness before it can destroy the rest of us?" Phillip asked as he asked Maleficent for her help.

Tamatoa looked around the place "Rather drab for an evil lair, but y'know I don't even know your name or who you are, you know who I am apprearantly so how about an introduction since we'll be working together?" The monster grinned. He did want to know who he was dealing with, the guy seemed like the type not to be messed with. He also looked to observe the symbols, he hadn't gone anywhere in a while and was quite unfamiliar with things outside of Lalotai. "And what are these symbols?"

Genie looked at Aladdin
"Al you sure this guy can help I mean I know you're a diamond in the rough but he doesn't look as heroic as I thought he'd be." Genie whispered to Al before going up to Hercules "So you're Hercules huh I thought you'd be... Taller, not that being short isn't a problem I mean average I mean you look great Herc, my friend here Prince Ali has some questions for you it's very important and the world is at stake!" He said mimicking an announcer around the world being at stake part.

The man looked around and back at Tamatoa, "Well, sweetie, this place is very special, more so than it appears. For you see, it had a counterpart at one point, in a realm much different than this one, a certain realm where a great hero lives. Unfortunately, the counterpart was destroyed and so this place has lost some of its luster as well. But the symbols that remain and the heart at the end, they hold more power than just being mere words and shapes." The man said as he then went to touch one that seemed to be that of a sword that had a weird shape to it, but the shape was hard to figure out what it was. "These symbols hold special meaning, and yet even I don't know fully what they hold, as they don't come from this realm, but of another, the realm of the once counterpart." The man said as he then turned and looked at Tamatoa. "As for who I am, well, the audience may have trouble believing it, so I won't even show what I look like, to leave it up to each person's imagination." The man said breaking the fourth wall and talking about the people on this site reading this story. "My name is....... Mr. Obchod Corak Ursula. And no, I am not a fat ugly old hag of an octopus, that part everyone gets wrong." Mr. Ursula said revealing a truth of who he really is.

Herc looked at Aladdin and Genie, "Nope, not interested. The world's troubles are not my problem. I am not the person you may have thought I was, and I won't ever be a warrior or hero, so you are wasting your time here." Herc said before beginning to walk away. Al looked as Herc began to walk away. He could see this man wasn't what he had hoped for, but could also see that there was something bad that happened in his life that he is still hurt by. Aladdin looked at Genie, "Genie, this man, I've seen that look in his eyes before. He's hurt, not as in hurt from a flesh injury, but deep within himself. I know what he must be feeling inside, he needs help. He may not be what we were hoping for, but we need to help him see who he really is. How do you suppose we get him to join us?" Aladdin asked knowing Herc needs help, but he doesn't know exactly how to get him to join so he can be helped,

Maleficent eyed Philip, her expression still unreadable even as he knelled to the ground. Aurora's face, on the other hand, showed clearly her surprise. She hadn't heard much of what was going on in the world around her, so she knew nothing of the growing dangers.

"I know of what has been occurring. One of my many powers is to see into other places and, well, spy," Maleficent said with a chuckle. "I know why you're here and your visit wasn't unforeseen. Claire," she gave Aurora a meaningful glance, "was there to receive you by my request. We will need each other's help in order to defeat this growing evil." Saying so, she turned on her heel and her robes and ash blonde hair swished behind her. "Come, we aren't in so much a rush as to not have a cup of tea."

Phillip stood up and wondered about something, if Maleficent had sent Claire to find him, but with Claire saying she was a villager, how would Maleficent had sent Claire unless she worked for Maleficent? Phillip looked at Aurora, "Wait, if you say you live in a village nearby, but Maleficent said she sent you to find me, then that means you could only be working for her, which means you lied to me." Phillip said as he started focusing on the traits he has seen from Aurora. "Hmm, you're around the correct age, a girl, working with Maleficent, knew exactly where to go in the forest......you're really Princess Aurora, aren't you?" Prince Phillip asked her finally realizing who the girl he saved from the wolf really was.

Last edited:

As a voice came from towards the balcony, Merrick turned his head to face it. The man spoke of Merrick's true identity. There was a little worry on Merrick's side as his hand slowly went for his dagger, but before he could make any significant movement the man explained himself. The Prince then went on to introduce this man. His name was Galva Ruinter, the Prince's personal assistant. He seemed like a respectable man. His armor was sturdy in appearance and the sword looked well crafted. He could see why he'd be the Prince's right-hand man. "Well then, pleasure to meet you. Seeing as you both know who I really am I won't bore you with my introduction" Merrick said. He never really thought he'd ever be in a castle without shackles on, let alone right next to the own who owns it. Needless to say, Merrick was not going to doubt much from here on out. "So, any expected time for the others to arrive?" he asked without much impatience in his tone.

Aurora shrinked underneath his scrutiny and winced when he mentioned her true name. She looked up to Maleficent to save her but the fairy only smirked over her shoulder as the princess had to face the consequences of her actions. "Well, uh, you know. There are still people trying to take me back to my parents. Over the years, they have lied to me many times and so I have grown used to using a fake name. Please forgive me, I am Princess Aurora."

"Distrust is necessary in some cases," Maleficent interjected still not quite fully facing the young duo. Aurora relaxed upon hearing her voice. Especially when she supported her decision. "As I'm sure that you have or will come to understand, Prince Philip, considering the rigors of the quest set upon on you. Come," she commanded and exited to the door on her right, the left for Philip and Aurora. Aurora paused to give the prince a shy smile before following her mistress.

Phillip smirked as Aurora turned to follow Maleficent. He then proceeded to follow the after her to hear what more Maleficent had to say and hopefully report back the news soon to The Prince. Phillip walked into the next room and followed after Maleficent and Aurora.

Galva looked at Merrick, "No, sadly there is no update on the others, though when we track them, we find that they are still on their missions. I'd reckon we will hear from them soon, but for now, how about we just get you up to speed on everything." Galva said as he then turned to walk away into the castle. The Prince looked at Merrick as well, "Yes, that would be best. Please follow us, we shall get you adjusted to everything and that should buy some time." The Prince said as he followed after Galva and expect Merrick to follow as well.

Tamatoa followed the man with his eyes as he explained the symbols and himself. The crab monster's expression changed to one of delight as well as confusion. "Oh! You can feel them too, I was starting to think I was going crazy." Tamatoa said as he brought up the audience "So uhh, no witchy octopus stuff babe?". He returned his attention to the state of the new lair, quickly moving on to another subject as he was distracted by his surroundings "If you give me something to work with I can make this place look... better at least on the outside since that's what counts." He smirked.

Genie gave Aladdin a thumbs up "Let me try to talk to him. You know I can have a more gentle touch when needed." He said as he floated after Hercules "Hercules, I mean Herc wait up!" Genie caught up with Hercules "It sounds like something happened rather just not wanting to be a hero." Genie looked at Hercules with a look of empathy. He didn't notice it before but the demigod didn't hold himself like a proud hero.

Mr. Ursula laughed, "Oh sweetie, how foolish can you be? It's not about the outside of something, it's not about the inside either, it's all about the meaning of something. Without meaning, you are nothing, and being nothing makes you useless." Mr. Ursula said as he told Tamatoa that he was wrong in his ways. Mr. Ursula then turned and looked at the double doors at the other end of the hallway. "Now, soon someone is going to walk through that door, they shall help you get up to speed on what you should do next. As for me, I have to deal with another matter, so I bid you farewell." Mr. Ursula said as he then disappeared like he was never there to begin with, leaving Tamatoa alone for now.

Herc moved his hand in the 'get away from me' way, and continued to walk away. "No, you are not going to try and comfort me into joining you all, I'm not a fool. There is nothing you can say or do to make me join you all." Herc said not willing to let himself be tricked into joining Aladdin and Genie through Genie trying to comfort him.

With a flick of her fingers, Maleficent set a tea set on the wooden table in middle of the room filled with books. If one were to look closely at the titles of said books, most were written in obscure languages or were based around magic. Hidden among them were children's fairy tales.

The intricately designed tea pot rose as Maleficent sat, pouring brown colored liquid into three separate but equally beautiful tea cups. Aurora joined her at the table, looking very comfortable in doing so. The princess looked back to see if Philip followed but Maleficent looked satisfied just sipping her scalding hot tea. And yet didn't seem to burn her mouth at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back