• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier playfully rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. He leaned forward and kissed Aaron softly, before pulling back a moment later. “It’s a good thing I love you” He said with a wink back. He walked over to the omelettes, setting toast on each plate before walking over. He set his down first then set Aaron’s down in front of him. He went over and grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and the orange juice out of the fridge. He set the glasses down and the juice. “Breakfast for the best Quidditch player is served” Xavier said with a grin, sitting down at his chair a moment later.

Aaron smiled and nodded. “That’s right,” he said, a self satisfied smirk appearing on his face. Aaron’s stomach growled as he waited for Xavier to prepare breakfast. Not too long after, food was finally served and Aaron grinned as Xavier gave him his breakfast, saying that he was the greatest Quidditch player ever. “Stroking the big ego, eh?” Aaron chuckled, knowing that Xavier was always talking about how the last thing he needed was for his ego to grow any larger. That morning, the happy couple would share a small celebratory breakfast for Aaron who had landed his dream job with a professional Quidditch team. About a day or two later, Aaron had traveled to Montrose, Scotland to the Magpies’ headquarters to officially sign his contract. Aaron Hoskins was now a Montrose Magpie chaser.

Xavier had enjoyed celebrating the day his boyfriend was offered a contract to join the Montrose Magpies. Aaron deserved it and much more. Xavier had also thought of the perfect thing for get his boyfriend for Christmas. It was peaceful for the two as the months passed, no homework or studying to keep them busy. It was calming, a chance to rest and relax after the crazy seven years they'd gone through. Xavier had set his plan into motion shortly after Aaron had signed the contract. He had taken a part time job at a shop in Diagon Alley to not only help with the cost of the flat, but to save up for Aaron's Christmas present. August turned into September which bled into October. It was slow as he started to save up but eventually in late November, he'd been able to buy it.

It was nice, the life they were building for themselves after school. Xavier also had started looking into different dueling clubs in Britain, Scotland and Ireland. There was a handful of clubs that ran from November to May, using bracket style dueling during each season. Xavier had found it fascinating when he had talked to Professor Flitwick, and he decided that it would be an excellent way to get experience using Charms so that when he applied for being a Professor when he turned 21, he'd have experience to back up the high marked NEWT he'd achieved.

On November 30th, Xavier had enchanted Aaron's present, the new Firebolt Supreme broomstick, so that it was invisible. He was able to sneak it into the flat, and hide it under the bed. He knew Aaron never looked under there so it was a safe place. Xavier managed to wrap it the following week, again putting it under the bed. On December 5th 1998, they'd found a beautiful tree and had put it up, decorating it as well as their flat. Christmas was always a special day for them, considering it was also to be their 4th anniversary this year as well since they'd gotten together four years ago during the Yule Ball. Xaie had also embroidered Aaron a new scarf, this one had the colors of his new team and Aaron's last name. He would add on his player number as soon as Xavier knew it.

Finally December 25th 1998 came around. The flat was quiet and calm as the two laid in bed, no sounds heard but their soft breathing and Xavier's small puffs of air as he gently snored. Once again, he was tucked into Aaron's side, head on his chest and arm over his stomach. He was still fast asleep, Aaron's heart beat calming and relaxing him as always. The shorter male didn't want to wake up and break the silence, but his body decided that he would. His eyes opened slowly, but he didn't move a muscle, enjoying the peaceful calm, even though he was excited to see Aaron's reaction to the present he worked so hard to get for him.

Last edited:
The British Irish Quidditch League season wouldn’t be starting until January of 1999 so that meant the rest of the year after Aaron had signed the contract to play for Montrose, he had to wait. But, he wasn’t complaining at all. It meant he could spend more time with his boyfriend before he took on his job and had to travel and be gone for days at a time with his new team. Aaron spent most of his days physically conditioning himself more so he’d be in shape and able to hold his own in the professional league. This wasn’t Hogwarts Quidditch any more and he had to have some core strength if he wanted to hang on to his broomstick and not be bumped off easily. If he was too skinny and small and easy to push out of the way, then his career as a chaser would be short-lived.

The months had passed by and soon, Christmas was coming up. Aaron didn’t really know what he wanted to get his boyfriend but he knew it had to be special- and expensive. Xavier deserves the world to him. So, using all of the money his parents had left him to help him kick start his life living on his own (none of which was supposed to be spent on a gift), Aaron went out and blew it all on the most expensive watch his could find. He ended up buying a shiny golden wrist watch, hoping that Xavier would like it. It certainly cost any money he had left, but he figured he’d make it back the next year with his contract money playing for the Magpies.

Soon, Christmas morning or 1998 rolled along and the familiar sleepy scene of Aaron cuddled up with Xavier in bed was taking place. Aaron laid on his back, his hair sprawled out like a halo on the pillow, as he slept quietly, breathing softly. His heart beat gently and the weight of his boyfriend’s head on his chest was like a comfy warm blanket. Aaron was at peace with Xavier’s arm over his stomach and ear close to his chest to listen to the quiet beating of his heart. He certainly was more willing to sleep in during Christmas morning than he was as a younger kid.

Xavier started to slowly wake up fully. His gaze traveled up to Aaron, laying there and smiled. It was so peaceful, laying there that he didn't want to wake up his boyfriend. His excitement however, was building up. He wondered if he'd be able to wait much longer, even as cozy as it was. The young adult then wondered if he could slip away and perhaps surprise Aaron with breakfast in bed. He raised his head first, and slowly moved from Aaron's side, looking at his boyfriend to see if he was going to wake once Xaie was off his chest and away from him.

Aaron felt some slight movement of the head that was previously resting on his chest. He slowly took a deep breath in, his belly and Xavier’s hand on it rising and then falling as he exhaled. Yet despite all of this and the feeling of his boyfriend slipping away from him, he remained sleeping and undisturbed. A perfect candidate for breakfast in bed.

Xavier noticed that Aaron hadn't moved when he was moving away. Perfect. He made it the rest of the way off the bed, adjusting his tank top sleeping shirt and walked out of the bedroom quietly. His steps were soft as he walked into the kitchen, gathering the ingredients for breakfast. Xavier softly and quietly hummed as he worked efficiently. It took about thirty minutes but he wiped his forehead with a smile. On two plates sat toast, pancakes, scrambled eggs and waffles. Two glasses of orange juice sat beside them. He nodded, grabbing the serving tray he'd gotten from his parents just in case. He set the plates on the tray, along with the glasses, and walked carefully through to the bedroom. He saw Aaron laying there and smiled, his hair fanned out on the pillow like a halo. Xavier stood there for a moment, just watching his boyfriend sleep with a loving smile. Sometimes Xavier felt like he didn't deserve Aaron.

Soon, the aroma of food floated into Aaron’s nose, causing him to stir. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend, standing there. He gave him a tired smile. “Merry Christmas, mate. Good morning,” he said quietly. He then noticed that Xavier was holding a tray of food and drink and his stomach growled. Aaron raised his eyebrows, rubbing his eyes and blinking to see if he was processing things correctly.

Xavier smiled, seeing Aaron waking up. "Good morning love, Merry Christmas. I thought maybe I'd bring you breakfast in bed" He said softly, walking over carefully, setting the tray down gently on the bed. He crawled back in, right beside Aaron, and brought the tray up to his lap. It was big enough to fit over both their laps, but he was going to let Aaron sit up first.

Aaron began to sit up in bed now, his heart fluttering with joy as he felt a sensation of warmth rise up in his chest. It was the feeling of being loved. How sweet it was that his boyfriend had brought him breakfast in bed. “Blimey love, you didn’t need to do all this for me,” he said with a fond smile. Aaron felt so incredibly thankful to have Xavier as he set the tray down and climbed into bed with him.

Xavier smiled over at Aaron. "I wanted to" He said softly, bringing the tray up so it sat over both their laps. He leaned over and kissed Aaron's cheek before he turned towards his own plate. "I made a little bit of everything, I couldn't decide on just one food." Xavier said sheepishly, a shy smile on his face as he went for a bite of his pancakes. He even made sure to bring the maple syrup in for Aaron. "I will say one thing though, you get any syrup on these sheets and not only are you doing laundry but you'll be sleeping on the couch for the week" He said, looking over at Aaron. The smile on his face softened the teasing nature of the threat.

“Greatest boyfriend ever, that’s all I can say,” said Aaron with a delighted smile. He laughed as Xavier threatened him not to get any syrup on the sheets. “Technically wouldn’t be my fault. Breakfast in bed was your idea sweetheart,” he replied with a wink. Aaron soon a plate and was careful not to spill as he put some syrup on his pancakes and began to eat. It was delicious. “So good love,” he said after swallowing his first bite.

Xavier laughed as he looked Aaron when he winked at him. "Oh sure, turn it around on me because I tried to do something sweet" He said. He finished his pancakes and had started on the eggs. "Hey, you spoke after you swallowed. Great job love!" He chuckled, before sending him a smile. "I'm glad you like it" He added, taking a sip of his orange juice. What a wonderful morning this had become so far.

Aaron laughed, “Well I’m older now- I’m not a school boy anymore,” he replied with a grin. “I’m more mindful of my manners than you think,” he chuckled. He munched on his tasty pancakes and washed them down with some orange juice.

Xavier smiled over at Aaron. He shook his head before he continued eating himself. "Yeah. That's what changed. Your age." He said with a chuckle. "You weren't always there love. I remember many meals at Hogwarts reminding you about your manners. Perhaps those reminders finally paid off" He added with a laugh, glancing at his boyfriend. Eventually his plate was empty, his stomach full and he drained the last of his juice. "I think I made a pretty good breakfast if I have to say" He grinned. He was always at home in the kitchen, it was a place where he and his mother would spend hours making different things from breakfasts for his dad to cookies and other pastries just because it sounded good.

“I guess I owe it all to you then,” laughed Aaron, who admittedly didn’t have the greatest table manners as a kid. He was always inhaling and devouring his food at an insane rate, talking with his mouth full as well. It seemed now that he was eighteen that all had calmed down quite a bit. Eventually Aaron filled his belly to the brim and took one last sip, finishing his orange juice and letting out a long but satisfied sigh. “That was really great, love. Thanks,” he said with a soft smile.

Xavier shook his head at Aaron with a smile. "I just happened to be able to put up with you" He said with a grin. He had noticed, especially now that they were on their own, Aaron had finally started to come into his manners. Not that Xavier really cared, he'd take Aaron just as he was. "You're welcome babe. I'm glad you loved it. Now. The important question. Cuddle in bed a little longer or go see what's under the tree?" He asked his boyfriend, taking the tray and setting on the nightstand beside him.

“It’s Christmas mate, and although I might not be eleven anymore, I wanna check what’s under the tree,” chuckled Aaron as he smiled. “Plus, I want to show you what I got you,” he told Xavier with a wink, slowly getting out of his bed, still wearing his very lazy sleep wear with the wrinkly loose fitting white t-shirt and his boxer briefs.

Xavier rolled his eyes with a laugh. "Okay, let's go check what's under the tree." He said with a laugh while blushing at the wink. He was excited to see Aaron's face when he showed him his present. Of course, he'd give his boyfriend the embroidered scarf with the Montrose Magpie colors and Aaron's last name on it first and save the broom for last. Unfortunately, he didn't know Aaron's number yet so that would have to be added later. Xavier slid off the bed, adjusting his light blue tank top. He had on a pair of sleep shorts over his boxers today. He always wore a shirt now, he hated seeing the scar from the battle at the school. Xavier grabbed the tray and headed out of the bedroom. "You coming?" He asked behind him as he set the tray on the table.

Aaron nodded and headed out of their bedroom and to the little tree they had bought and put in the main area. Aaron couldn’t stop a yawn from escaping as he entered. “Yes my dearest partner- some of us don’t have as much morning energy as you,” he told Xavier.

Xavier turned and looked at Aaron. "Oh whatever" He said with a laugh. "I've always been a morning person, except for when I stayed up too late studying" He said with a grin. He still remembered when Aaron convinced him to skip a day because Xavier had stayed up studying later than he should've. "Not my fault you aren't a morning person" He added with a smile. He walked over to the tree, looking at Aaron with a smile. "Did you want to go first sleepyhead?" He asked with a smile on his face.

“I remember, my poor baby,” he said, feigning a sympathetic frown. “And then we skipped class and cuddled in our secret room all day,” he recalled with a fond smile. Aaron rubbed his eyes and nodded. “Sure babe, I’ll go first,” he said, fetching a small box which he had wrapped up. He presented it to Xavier and grinned. “I really hope you like it,” he said. Perhaps the gift was a bit too lavish but Aaron felt that his boyfriend should be treated like a king.

"I'll admit, that was probably one of the best ideas you had while we were at school" Xavier said with a soft smile. He looked over at Aaron as his boyfriend handed him a small box. He opened it up to reveal a golden wrist watch. His eyes went wide as he pulled the watch out. He examined it slowly, taking in the beauty of it. He'd been wanting a watch so he could keep himself on schedule. His heart swelled with love as he looked over at Aaron. He took the watch and put it on before he rushed to Aaron, wrapping him in a hug. "Oh Aaron! It's beautiful. I love it" He said, pulling back and looking at Aaron with a loving smile. "And it fits perfectly! You didn't have to do this love." He said, his words getting softer on the last part.

Aaron grinned excitedly as he awaited his boyfriend to open the present. He watched with wide hazel eyes of anticipation as Xavier tore open the wrapping paper and opened the box. Inside he could see the elaborate shiny gold wrist watch he had purchased him as a present. He smiled from ear to ear as he saw the look of joy on Xavier’s face. It warmed his heart to make his boyfriend so happy. Aaron blushed and smiled sheepishly as Xavier put on his new watch, wrapped him in a hug, and told him how much he loved his gift. “Only the best for the best,” he said, patting Xavier on the back. He certainly wasn’t going to tell Xavier the price or how he’d pay for it other wise his boyfriend would probably yell at him. It would be his little secret.

Xaie smiled at his boyfriend, before he stepped away from the hug. He didn't want to know about how Aaron got it, he was going to enjoy it. He walked over to the tree and grabbed the box with the scarf in it. He walked back over to Aaron, and held out the box. "I hope you like it love." He said. Of course, this was the homemade present so he wanted to see Aaron open it first, before he got his actual present. Xavier enjoyed embroidery and always took the chance to make something for his boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back