• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

“Well, we probably should make breakfast,” suggested Aaron with a slight shrug. “And I’m pretty sure it’s mail day so we can see if anyone sent us anything,” he mentioned. “But I wouldn’t complain if you wanted to sleep in,” said Aaron with a little wink.

Xavier laughed, seeing the wink. He was torn between food and relaxing in bed. Then as if he didn’t have a say in the matter, his stomach grumbled. “Oh fine. I guess we can go make breakfast” He said with a smile. “I wonder what’s in the mail today.” He was definitely curious. He pushed himself up into a sitting position before getting off the bed. Now he stretched again, getting a nice crack from his back.

A growl from Xavier’s stomach and the feeling of emptiness and hunger from his own told him that breakfast was the right decision. Aaron smiled and nodded as Xavier agreed to breakfast. He yawned and stretched his arms up above his head, scratching his chest once he was done. He wore a wrinkly loose fit white t-shirt and only his boxers to sleep. He was too lazy to change and it was only him and Xavier living there so he went to the main area of their flat from their bedroom. He’d check the mail while Xavier prepared some food.

Xavier yawned himself. He looked down at the oversize yellow tank top he slept in and shrugged. Much like Aaron, he only had a shirt and boxers on. He made his way out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. It was a small kitchen but it worked for them. “What do you want for breakfast dear?” Xaie asked as he stopped by the fridge. He looked over at Aaron, knowing he’d be checking the mail while Xavier made them breakfast.

Last edited:
“Whatever we have- I’ll eat anything,” he shrugged casually, another yawn escaping his lips. He quickly stepped outside to grab the mail from the mailbox. When he came back in, Aaron could just see from a brief glance that it was mostly advertisements. He sighed as he put the mail on a table and began going through it.

Xavier rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. “Helpful” He chuckled. Alright, let’s see what they had. Xavier opened the fridge and grabbed eggs, bacon and cheese. Omelettes sounded good. He busied himself with scrambling the eggs, cooking the bacon and he put down toast in the toaster. He glanced over at Aaron who’d started going through the mail. He started humming as he worked. He had the two omelettes sitting in the pan, no heat, and allowing the cheese to melt before he spoke. “Anything good in there Aaron?” He asked while he was waiting for the cheese.

Aaron rolled his eyes playfully and snorted as Xavier teased him. He continued to shuffle through the mail, unimpressed as he discarded various ads for places he didn’t care about at all. Then, towards the bottom of the pile, was a more formal looking envelope, directly addressed to him- Aaron Hoskins. The address was somewhere in Montrose, Scotland, which caused Aaron to pause and raise an eyebrow. He soon opened up the letter and widened his eyes at what he saw. This letter certainly looked very official. There was a distinct black and white logo on the page, vaguely familiar to him. His heart leapt as he read the letter, jaw dropping to the floor, stunning him into silence. The letter was from the Montrose Magpies- a professional Quidditch team in the British and Irish Quidditch League.

Xavier had turned for a moment to pull the omelettes from the pan. He looked back to see his boyfriend reading a letter, his jaw open in surprise. “Aaron?” He asked, walking over to his partner. He stepped up behind him, hands on his shoulder and rested his head on Aaron’s so he could see what had shocked his boyfriend. From where he stood though, he could only see a familiar logo in the corner. “Babe what is it?” He asked, hoping he could get Aaron to say something.

Aaron remained frozen and unresponsive, even after Xavier had called his name to get his attention. He couldn’t believe this was happening and was barely even processing the words he was reading. The Montrose Magpies, the league’s winningest and most successful franchise, wanted him, Aaron Hoskins, to be one of their chasers. Aaron couldn’t even muster up words to reply to Xavier and just stuttered sounds, holding the letter in is hand, which was now shaking. The Montrose Magpies were offering him a contract to play as a chaser for them.

Xavier could see his boyfriend was still very much stunned and surprised. He gently took the letter and read it through. This was what Aaron had been wanting, he had received a contract offer for the Montrose Magpies to be a chaser. “Aaron! Bloody hell! That’s fantastic!” Xavier said, setting the letter down and moving to Aaron’s side. Wrapping his arms around his stunned partner in a side hug. “I knew you’d make the professional leagues!” He said, pressing a kiss to Aaron’s cheek.

Aaron felt his boyfriend wrap him in a side hug and congratulate him on the huge achievement. It had been his dream to play professional Quidditch ever since that summer back before his second year of Hogwarts that he had gone to see the Kenmare Kestrals. He blushed slightly as Xavier gave him a kiss on his cheek. “I can’t believe it- it’s real! It’s really happened!” Aaron finally said, overwhelming excitement clear in his voice. “I- I’m gonna be a Montrose Magpie!” he proclaimed.

Xavier smiled at his boyfriend. He was so proud of him for getting his dream job. “I’m so proud of you babe. You deserve this!” He said. “You’re gonna be the best chaser they’ve ever had! And the most handsome one at that! I can’t wait to go to every single game” He said. Xavier was so happy for Aaron, he deserved the contract. “You’re going to do so well love.” Xavier told him with a loving smile.

Aaron gently set down the letter, still processing the fact that he was being offered a professional Quidditch contract. This was a big moment and finally Aaron could live a huge dream of his out. “I just can’t believe it’s actually happened!” Aaron said in disbelief. “This has been a dream of mine for years now!”

Xavier looked at Aaron, gently pulling him up from the chair. He looked at Aaron with a loving smile, his arms wrapping around his boyfriend. “Well Mr. Montrose Magpie, you better believe it.” He said, his eyes locking onto Aaron’s. “You have no idea how proud I am of you. The thing about dreams, is that they can come true. And you deserve to have your dream come true” He said gently.

Last edited:
Aaron grinned, beaming with pride. His heart fluttered as his boyfriend expressed how proud he was and said that he knew this day would come and that he knew Aaron was going to be an amazing professional chaser. Without a word initially, Aaron got up and hugged Xavier tightly. “You’re being invited to best seat in the house every single game I play,” he told him as they were wrapped in their embrace.

Xavier laughed as he got a tight hug from Aaron. His eyes shone with love and pride for his boyfriend. “I better have the best seat each game. I’d take offense if I didn’t” he said with a playful tone. “And personally, they picked the perfect person for their team” Xaie added. He couldn’t wait to see Aaron’s first professional Quidditch match. He couldn’t wait to see his partner, the love of his life and best friend live out his dream.

“Xaie, you know the Montrose Magpies are the winningest team in all of the British Irish Quidditch League, right? This franchise is historic! I can’t believe I’m getting to be a part of this!” Aaron said with an excited grin, looking like a happy kid again.

Xavier had heard of the team, but he had never seen their matches. “I uh I’ve heard about them, but I didn’t know that.” He rubbed the back of his neck. If Xavier was being honest, once Aaron started playing at Hogwarts, he’d lost interest in professional Quidditch teams. He was more interested in watching Aaron play. Though his excitement was palpable and Xavier smiled. “You’ll do fantastic love” He told him.

Admittedly, Aaron had done some research and gotten super in to professional Quidditch ever since he went to the Kestrals game with Xavier in the summer of 1992. It wasn’t something he outwardly expressed much as during Hogwarts he was mostly focused on Gryffindor Quidditch, but he did follow the British Irish Quidditch League loosely. Since Xavier was a fan of them, Aaron had mostly cheered for the Kenmare Kestrals. But now he was to be a Montrose Magpie. “Thirty two championships babe! Thirty two! I have the possibility to help them to a thirty third!” Aaron said excitedly.

Xavier’s eyes blinked a couple times as he processed what Aaron had said. Thirty two championships? The Kestrals, the only team Xaie had loosely followed when he was younger, had maybe a quarter of that. And Aaron could get them their thirty third? As his brain finished processing what Aaron had said, he smiled. “No possibilities about it. You’ll get them their thirty third championship love. I have no doubt in my mind” He said happily. He could feel the excitement radiating off Aaron and it was hard not to be just as excited as he was.

“If I’ve won a cup with Gryffindor surely I could do it with the Magpies!” Aaron said. Although, Hogwarts level Quidditch was a whole lot different than professional adult league Quidditch. He’d be the young rookie against older and much more established talented players. “It’s going to be a great season!” Aaron said with a grin. “I’m going to officially sign the contract to play with them!”

“I have no doubt in my mind babe. You’re a fantastic player.” He told him with a smile. Xavier truly had no doubts that even though Aaron would be a rookie, he’d be a force to be reckoned with. “I’d be mad if you didn’t sign the contract there” Xavier said with a laugh. “Do you have to meet someone or is it included with the offer letter and we send it back out?” He was curious now.

“Well I’ll eventually have to meet with someone to sign the contract in person before the season start but that shouldn’t be too hard. I can use the floo network,” Aaron told him. “This was just the official offer letter,” he said. “I can’t wait to get started!”

Xavier nodded. He had no idea how it worked so he was glad Aaron did. “That makes a lot of sense.” He said. “Well Mr. Professional Quidditch player, can your handsome boyfriend interest you in a celebratory breakfast?” He teased. “I can’t wait to see you on that field” Xavier added. And it was true. He couldn’t wait to see Aaron out on the pitch again, at home on the broomstick where he shone like a star to Xavier.

“Absolutely. You know me well enough to know that I never turn down food,” chuckled Aaron. “Maybe my handsome boyfriend can give me a little smooch on the side too- just a thought,” suggested the former Gryffindor lad with a grin and a wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back