• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

“Who would ever want to get on that old hag’s good side? If she even has one!”
Aaron commented, rolling his eyes. He sat and simmered in irritation as he wished he had an answer as to who ratted them out to Professor Umbridge. He had hoped that Dumbledore’s Army would be able to regroup and hold their meetings elsewhere. The hazel eyed boy look over at Xavier as he suggested they dance. He raised his eyebrows and looked stunned as a little blush came across his face as his boyfriend said he was quite good at dancing the last time they did it at the Yule Ball just last year. “Oh uhh, n- nonsense! I- I- I’m not any good at dancing!” Aaron said quickly and uncomfortably as he stuttered, blushing with embarrassment.

Xaie looked at Aaron. "I think you were great. Just a few steps around the room, you and I" He said, seeing the blush on his face. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself" He added. Then he did something he hadn't tried yet, he gave his well trained puppy dog eyes over at Aaron. "Please?" He asked gently. He had perfected the puppy dog look years ago when he wanted stuff from his parents. He wasn't sure if it would work, but he figured he'd give it a try.

Aaron only continued to blush profusely as Xavier insisted that he had done very well dancing at the Yule Ball last year. He then looked at Xavier as he put on an adorable puppy dog face. Aaron’s hazel eyes widened as he looked into the beautiful big glimmering chocolate brown orbs of Xavier. He couldn’t deny that cute expression and lovable face. Aaron let out a long exhale followed by a frustrated grunt. “Ugh! Fine!” he whined, “But only because you’re so freaking adorable and I can’t say no to that adorable face and those stunning brown eyes of yours,” said Aaron, smiling shyly. “Alright, let’s do this,” he said softly, blushing slightly, not knowing if he’d be any good at a dance again.

Xavier felt a loving smile cross his face. "It won't be that bad love. Promise" He said though he did blush when Aaron mentioned that his eyes were stunning. He took Aaron's hands and once again placed them on his shoulders. His arms wrapped around Aaron's back. "Remember the steps? One foot left, together second foot left together and the same way to the right" He wanted Aaron to feel comfortable as they moved, let him get into the groove before he continued.

Aaron felt his heart flutter as Xavier called him love. With that caring, kind, and gentle voice, he knew he’d be safe. He sheepishly smiled and nodded, a soft blush still tinting his cheeks as he felt Xavier take his hands. He let Xavier guide him, placing his own hands on his shoulders while his boyfriend wrapped his arms around his back. Just like that, they were in position. Aaron didn’t remember the steps initially since the dance they had shared at the Yule Ball was a little over a year ago, but as Xavier’s sweet and tender voice guided him through it, it all came back to him. He began to smile a bit as the two slowly stepped into their gradual dance. “Feels familiar,” he whispered softly as he was transported back to the night of the Yule Ball.

Xavier smiled, looking at Aaron. He led the way as they moved through the room. As he looked into Aaron's beautiful hazel eyes, he remembered how handsome he looked in that suit of his. As Xavier relaxed, he began to hum again. Softly, the notes filling the air. And then he began to sing. "When darkness falls upon your heart and soul, I'll be the light that shines for you, When you forget how beautiful you are, I'll be there to remind you, When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you, When troubles come around, I will come to you, I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on, Be your shelter, When you need someone to see you through, I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there, I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,, The one that will hold on to you, When you feel that rain falling down, When there's nobody else around, I'll be, And when you're there with no one there to hold, I'll be the arms that reach for you, And when you feel your faith is running low, I'll be there to believe in you, When you need someone to run to, You can run to me, I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on, Be your shelter, When you need someone to see you through, I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there" As he sang, his voice soft, gentle and moving with the different notes of the song and he never stopped looking at Aaron. His eyes were filled with love, and his song promising safety, security and that he'd always be there for him. "I'll be there, for you every step of the way" He said. "From now until forever" Xavier added. He never knew how lucky he was going to be but he'd take this, and hopefully they could share more dances and Xavier would sing as often as Aaron wanted him to. But his singing was reserved only for Aaron, no one else.

Aaron continued to step carefully as he slow danced with his boyfriend in the small space of their tiny storage room. Aaron felt completely at peace- it was just him and Xavier, all alone. It was heaven. He then could hear Xavier begin to sing. Aaron remained silent as he listened to that beautiful voice of Xavier’s that he loved so much, letting his boyfriend calm and soothe his soul with the lyrics. Aaron’s heart fluttered and beat passionately with love for Xavier as he felt a feeling of warmth swell up in his chest as he was sang to by his boyfriend. He wore a soft smile, looking into Xavier’s brown eyes. When Xavier had finished his pleasant serenade, Aaron blushed slightly at his words after finishing singing to him. “You make me the happiest boy in the world Xaie,” he told him softly. “I’ll never stop loving you and never stop supporting you. You’re my everything, mate,” said Aaron to Xavier tenderly.

Xavier looked at his boyfriend with loving eyes. "And you make me just as happy. I'm forever lucky to have you to love and to hold. You are my world." Xavier replied. He continued moving them gently. "By the way, that singing? It's for you and only you" He said softly. "I love you now and forever. You're stuck with me" He added, a smile on his face. He leaned forward, and a little up thanks to the height difference, and kissed Aaron, the kiss full of love, passion and promise to always be there. One hand went from Aaron's back to the back of his head gently, playing with Aaron's rough light brown hair as he kissed him.

“Oh come on mate,” chuckled Aaron quietly. “I feel like I’m robbing the world of such a beautiful voice if it’s only for me,” he said with a soft smile. “You have to share that heavenly singing voice of yours to the world!” he said. He welcomed a passionate kiss and closed his eyes as he engaged in it, feeling Xavier’s hand running through and playing with his hair. During the kiss, Aaron did the same and brought his hand to the back of Xavier’s head as he pressed his lips further against his boyfriend’s. Occasionally he’d come up for air but the kisses became more and more passionate and before he knew it, he was very much making out with Xavier.

Xavier gave back to the kiss, bringing his other hand up to the back of Aaron's head. He would break apart from the kiss every so often for air as well. He could feel Aaron's hand on the back of his head and he couldn't help but smile into the kiss, enjoying the make out session. He could stand here for hours, the feel of his lips on Aaron's was intoxicating to the teenager. He broke the kiss again to breathe, not moving straight back for another round of kissing, his pupils were blown wide as he looked at Aaron. "Bloody hell, that was.. amazing" He whispered, needing a quick moment to actually breathe. "If I knew I'd get kisses like that, I would've done this a lot sooner" He added, still trying to get his breathing regulated. Then his eyes glanced over at the clock he'd found one day. It was an hour past curfew. Uh-Oh. "Um, Aaron? We uh, we may be out past curfew" He said softly. "We've got two options at this point. Stay here until morning and slip out, or try and get past Filch and his cat" Xavier said, looking at his boyfriend.

The two continued passionately kissing and making out for what seemed like an entire night, only occasionally coming up for air before going right back to locking lips. It was pure heaven for Aaron. He had never felt such love for someone before. He needed Xavier like he needed oxygen to breathe. Eventually they broke their kiss and Aaron felt himself slightly panting. He smiled as he stared into Xavier’s brown eyes. “There’s more where that came from if you’d like,” he whispered with a cheeky grin. He hadn’t realized the time until Xavier glanced at the clock and told him. His hazel eyes widened as he realized they were out past curfew. They had two options- one was to try and sneak out and avoid detection from Filch (which Aaron didn’t feel his heart could take) or two, they could just stay here in the secret room the whole night and hope they didn’t get caught. Aaron quickly came to his decision, grinning as he did so. “I say we stay here till morning love,” he said, fluttering his eyebrows as he stared at Xavier longingly.

Xavier flushed listening to Aaron with that grin of his. "Oh yeah? Good to know you have an endless supply of those kisses" He said with a playful grin. He saw his boyfriend flutter his eyebrows and he blushed, his own longing gaze catching on Aaron's. "I definitely won't disagree with that decision" He said, his own breathing still rushed. Spend the night with Aaron, just the two of them in their room. There was no way he'd miss out on that. Xavier needed Aaron, they were inseparable and he would take every chance he could to be beside his boyfriend. He moved to lead the way to the blankets and pillows on the floor. Xavier broke from Aaron long enough to make the blankets a soft enough place to rest, fluffing the pillows, before he walked back over to Aaron. "I'm thinking the floor is calling our names." He said softly, taking Aaron's hands and walking backwards towards the little bed he'd made.

Aaron laughed, “Oh great idea! How comfortable!” he joked. He smiled though as he bent down and followed Xavier as he took his hand and walked him over to the little makeshift bed he had created. It probably wasn’t the most comfy of places to sleep but if he was going to be with Xavier it didn’t matter. He certainly missed having someone not even to sleep with, but just the comforting presence of another soul in the room as he slept. For two years now whenever he turned over and looked to the other bed in his room at Gryffindor Tower, there was no occupant. Aaron had not heard the soft snoring or shifting of his old roommate Jacob Cromwell ever since his death, and the nights were undeniably lonely. Now at least for this night, he would have Xavier.

Xavier looked at Aaron with a small chuckle. "Hey, at least the blankets will make it a little softer" He said. Xavier sat down on the bed, before adjusting himself so he was laying down, he left a spot for Aaron to sleep beside him. "It's lonely down here, come on" Xavier whined slightly, a pout on his face as he looked up at Aaron. This would be the second night he's been in the castle that he hasn't taken a sleeping pill. This was also the second night he'd spent in any close proximity to Aaron. Aaron seemed to scare away the nightmares, better than the sleeping pills which usually put him to sleep before he got them. He adjusted himself so he was on his back, head on the pillow and looking up at Aaron.

Aaron wasted no time and happily obliged, grinning as he laid down in the spot right up against Xavier that his boyfriend had left for him. He was thrilled that finally he’d have not only a night with his boyfriend to spend, but finally, night sleeping with the comfort of another soul in the room. It just so happened that this soul was his favorite of them all. He couldn’t be happier. Aaron cuddled up and in closer to Xavier, pressing his body up against him.

Xavier smiled as he wrapped an arm around Aaron, pulling him close to Xaie's chest. Xavier hadn't slept with another soul in the same bed since his second year. The pills had helped in that regard. He sighed happily, looking at Aaron, enjoying the comfort of his boyfriend. "I love you" He whispered, tightening his grip slightly, and letting out a contented peaceful sigh. The warmth of another body beside him, the warmth of Aaron was enough to begin lulling Xavier to sleep. "Goodnight love" He said, kissing the top of Aaron's head gently.

“I love you too, my sweetheart,” whispered Aaron back softly to his boyfriend, smiling fondly as he closed his eyes and sunk into Xavier’s warm embrace. With Xavier’s small kiss on his forehead, Aaron was sent to dreamland and fell into sleep peacefully.

Xavier had, had the best nights sleep that night. He didn’t want to wake up for breakfast in the morning, because that had meant facing real life and leaving the peacefulness of the room and the comfort of laying beside Aaron. The rest of April and May went by quickly for Xavier and soon June had arrived. With it came the OWL exams. Xavier was a wreck the week before, studying everything under the sun for each class.

He was sure he’d stressed himself out so bad, he’d gained some grey hairs. The boy tried to keep his stress to himself so he didn’t over stress his boyfriend. The two weeks of exams after the stressful studying had drained him. On top of that, Umbridge had finally gotten what she deserved, taken away by centaurs. Dumbledore was back as headmaster and things had finally seemed to return to normal.

Eventually on June 23rd, Xavier was packing his trunk yet again. The trunk wasn’t heavy to him as it had been the first few years. He easily hauled it in one hand, making his way down to the common room and out to the carriages, looking around for his Gryffindor boyfriend Aaron.

April had come and gone and with June meant that the busy fifth year students at Hogwarts became even busier. Aaron’s head was practically spinning the whole month of June of 1996 as he balanced getting in papers and assignments on time as well as studying hard for his upcoming OWL exams. Every fifth year student at Hogwarts was required to take the rigorous OWL exams. Aaron was stressed out the weeks before the OWLs but he tried his best not to let it show. Needless to say though, Aaron, and the rest of his classmates, had certainly out worked themselves. Luckily Umbridge had been sacked and gotten rid of shortly before the exams, which would’ve been of note and perhaps a reason to celebrate if Aaron weren’t so busy preparing for the OWLs.

Things were returning to normal at Hogwarts and eventually, all of the fifth years took their OWL exams. They were incredibly difficult but Aaron felt he managed to do pretty well and squeak by pretty comfortably in some subjects. Before he knew it, the school year had ended and it was already June 23rd- time to leave Hogwarts. Aaron had yet another lonely packing session in his room with no one to talk to. Of course, as he often did pretty much every day, he briefly thought of Jacob Cromwell. He always kept his late friend and former roommate in his mind as he was second to Xavier in closeness. He wished nothing the best for the poor Cromwell family and missed Jacob’s bright and smiling face dearly. It still felt unreal that he was gone even two years later.

Aaron tried not to linger for too long on his sad thoughts and quickly finished packing, heading out of the Gryffindor dormitories and going outside the castle to look for Xavier and find a carriage. Sure enough, he found his boyfriend, smiling as he lugged his trunk over to him. The added muscle mass made carrying his heavy luggage much easier for the fifteen year old. “Ready to go?” Aaron asked Xavier with a grin. He of course still wore his very special golden half heart locket around his neck.

Xavier had been playing with the locket absentmindedly as he waited for Aaron. He loved the locket and he was never going to take it off. He heard a very familiar voice and turned to see Aaron coming up. “I’m definitely ready. This year was rough” He said, a smile on his face. “I’m just glad I had my amazing boyfriend to help me get through it” He added, brushing his shoulder against Aaron’s with a small laugh.

Last edited:
Aaron laughed, “If anything, you were more of emotional and moral support than I ever was,” he said humbly. “I’m kinda glad to leave Hogwarts for the summer this time,” he chuckled. “It was a crazy year and I’m damn right tired of it all! Need a little break,” he said. “OWLs especially took a lot out of me but all the drama with Professor- err, or I guess just Umbridge now, has been a bit crazy to say the least,” said Aaron.

Xavier looked at Aaron. “Don’t underestimate yourself, you were the best support I had” Xaie said. “I’m glad to leave Hogwarts, but it stinks because I have to wait all summer to see you again, unless we can convince our parents to do some barbecues this summer” He said softly. “Don’t get me started on the OWLs, my head still hurts from all that studying, and I’m glad she’s gone” Xavier added, as a carriage came up for them. “Here we go” He grabbed his trunk and smiled at Aaron before climbing into the carriage.

Aaron then frowned as he realized what leaving Hogwarts would mean, as Xavier pointed out. It meant a long summer without Xavier by his side. No one to touch, to caress, or kiss. He was going to miss their passionate displays of love. “Now you’ve got me sad and I already miss you,” he said. They eventually found a carriage and Aaron boarded it with his trunk, sitting down next to Xavier.

Xavier sat down the carriage, looking over at Aaron. He wrapped an arm round his boyfriends shoulder and brought him close. "You can send me letters everyday love. And maybe I'll invite you to my 16th birthday party this year" He added, it would be a small party, just Xaie, his parents, aunt and uncle and his two younger cousins. He didn't have a huge family, but he couldn't imagine not inviting Aaron to one of the teens more important birthdays. The other major one being 18 and an official adult. "And I'm sure we can convince our parents to have a barbecue during the summer too" He added, looking down at Aaron.

Last edited:
“Oh I don’t even think I need to convince my folks,” chuckled Aaron, “They really enjoyed it last time,” he told Xavier with a grin. The happy couple of boys took the brief carriage ride to the platform and disembarked from the vehicle, taking their luggage. Aaron gestured for Xavier to come follow him and board the train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back