• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Untold Stories of Hogwarts - 1x1 HP RP

Xavier looked over at Aaron with a smile. "I did have one last stop" Xaie said, standing from the booth and paid the bill with some money his parents had given him. He walked over to Aaron with a smile, holding out his hand for him. "I'm ready myself" He said.

Aaron’s eyebrows perked up, “Oh alright! Let’s go!” he said. The Gryffindor boy smiled as Xavier walked over to him and offered his hand. He took it and stood up, walking with his boyfriend out of the cafe, holding hands.

Xavier smiled, taking the lead out of the cafe. He walked beside Aaron, the smile still on his face. He led them towards the overhang path, walking up and around till they reached the same spot where Xavier had asked Aaron to be his date. Snow had started falling softly, the lights of the village below glowing as the clouds covered what sun had been shining. Xavier smiled, turning to look at Aaron. "Remember this place?" He asked softly, taking his boyfriends other hand so he held them both now.

Aaron didn’t know where Xavier wanted to go so he walked with him and let his boyfriend lead. They eventually went down a familiar path and soon arrived at the overhang that had a good view of the village. Aaron raised his eyebrows and as Xavier asked him if he remembered the place, he instantly began to realize why his boyfriend had taken him here. He blushed ever so slightly as Xavier took both of his hands now and Aaron looked into his eyes, nodding his head slowly. “Y- yea, I do remember. How could I forget?” he replied softly. “This is where you first asked me out. Where we became a couple,” he said quietly.

Xavier smiled tenderly at Aaron, looking at him. He didn't think he could fall more in love with Aaron, but every day seemed to prove him wrong. "I was so nervous that day, but I don't regret it." He said. "You are the best thing I could've found when I came to Hogwarts. When I saw you five years ago, I knew it. I knew the excitable, happy, carefree boy was going to be mine one day. We were connected then just as we are now. Thank you for being there for me from day one, being my best friend and now being my boyfriend" Xaie brought a hand up, removing it from Aaron's only to place it on his boyfriends cheek. "I. Love. You. Aaron. Hoskins" He said, placing a kiss after each word, the first two on each cheek, the third on his forehead, the fourth on his nose, and then the last one on his lips. He pulled away after a moment. "Happy Valentine's Day love" He said softly. Yeah, Xavier was a really sappy romantic, but every word he spoke was genuine.

Aaron slowly opened his pretty hazel eyes wider as he continued to stare back into Xavier’s chocolate brown orbs. He felt his heart beat passionately with love for his boyfriend as he began to say all these sweet and nice things about him. A slight blush began to tint Aaron’s cheeks. He felt butterflies floating around in his belly and a smile made its way onto his lips. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as Xavier raised a gentle hand to his cheek. That familiar feeling of warmth returned to his chest and stomach as Xavier gave him five soft kisses and professed his love for him. Aaron was rendered speechless for a moment before he finally responded. “I love you too, Xavier Collins,” he whispered softly as he leaned in towards his boyfriend’s ears. “Happy Valentine’s Day, my beautiful and handsome lover,” said Aaron tenderly. “I’ll never stop loving you,” he added.

Xavier smiled warmly as Aaron whispered near his ear. He felt butterflies and warmth mixed in his stomach. The blush that covered his face was pink as he moved his hand from his boyfriends cheek to wrap his arms around the boy. "In this life and the next, I'll love you forever." He said back, a loving smile on his face. He blushed when Aaron called him his lover. "Everything I ever wanted is right here in my arms." He said softly. "I am bound by love to your hazel eyes" Xavier couldn't help but sing the last line from the song that he'd shared with Aaron at Christmas before he kissed his boyfriend with all the love and passion he'd been feeling all day.

Aaron smiled softly as he felt his boyfriend begin to wrap his arms around him. He felt extremely loved and happy in this moment. All he needed was Xavier in his life now. Xavier’s sweet words helped to keep the slight blush on Aaron’s cheeks to remain there. He then felt a little shiver as the hairs on the back of his neck stood up again as Xavier began to sing a line to him. Xavier’s singing voice, to Aaron, was beautiful- he loved it, and wanted to hear more of it. He never knew Xavier could sing until relatively recently and honestly he couldn’t get enough of it. It made him feel special particularly when Xavier sang to him, the rare times he did. Aaron smiled sheepishly, still blushing as Xavier sang the line in his melodic voice. It was a very good feeling to be held by his boyfriend and softly sung to. He then closed his eyes and engaged in a passionate kiss initiated by Xavier.

Xavier had held the kiss that day until they had to break apart to breathe. It had been one of many moments with his boyfriend he held onto as happy memories. He had gone to sleep that night happy, his heart full of love, joy and happiness. The next two months passed rather quietly. He attended the Quidditch matches and cheered on Aaron even though Gryffindor had lost to Hufflepuff shortly after Valentine's Day. Classes were going okay, except for Defense Against the Dark Arts, where they still have yet to touch their wands. That class was getting more and more frustrating the longer Professor Umbridge was teaching. Fortunately, Xavier and Aaron had Dumbledore's Army to keep their spell work up to par and so they could defend themselves against the Death Eaters and other bad wizards that had started emerging now that Lord Voldemort was back in power.

In March, the self-appointed Head Inquisitor Professor Umbridge fired Professor Trelawney, the divination professor. Dumbledore allowed Professor Trelawny to stay in the castle. So many changes have happened since the pink - clad professor had come into the castle. Unfortunately, there were more changes to come. It was April 2nd, 1996 and the students of Dumbledore's Army were hard at work practicing in the Room of Requirement. The students were working on the Everte Statum spell. It sends the target flying back and causes a sharp non lasting pain. It was a good offensive spell that they should've learned this year anyway. Once again, they were paired up, Xavier and Aaron of course paired together. Xavier had yet to try the spell because they'd just watched the demonstration.

Valentine’s Day of 1996 was going to be one that Aaron remembered for a long time. The months passed by and the year rolled along. Everything went on like normal- classes and Quidditch for Aaron. Professor Umbridge was proving herself to be more and more of an unbearable and unlikable person. With her terrible lessons with no spell practicing only continuing, Dumbledore’s Army met more frequently in secret. Soon April had rolled around and on the second day of the month, Dumbledore’s Army was holding one of its regular meetings just like any other. Aaron was of course paired up with Xavier as they all worked on practicing the Everte Statum spell. Aaron smiled over at Xavier, his wand ready in his hand.

Xavier held his wand ready in his hand as he looked over at his boyfriend. He smiled at Aaron, ready to try the spell hoping it wouldn't hurt Aaron too bad. "You ready for this?" He asked, before he took a deep breath, whispered 'sorry' under his breath and pointed his wand at Aaron. "Everte Statum!" The spell worked the first time, hitting Aaron and sending him backwards. He flinched, feeling bad. He knew his turn was next and he was prepared for it. "Aaron, you okay?" He called to his boyfriend.

Aaron grinned and nodded as he prepared and braced himself for the spell that Xavier was about to cast on him. As Xavier uttered the incantation and pointed his wand at him, Aaron grunted as he felt himself be forced backwards. He winced a bit as he landed on his butt on the floor. Aaron couldn’t help but smile and laugh as his boyfriend quickly called over to him and asked if he was alright. “I’m as good as I can be for being sat down on my arse,” he laughed jokingly. “I’m fine, mate,” he said softly, getting up and gently rubbing his behind. “You really mastered that spell,” he said, complimenting his boyfriend.

Xavier let out small sigh of relief. "Least you didn't hit that head of yours" He teased back. "I'm glad you're okay mate." He said with a smile. He rubbed the back of his neck, looking at his boyfriend. "Thank you" He added softly to the compliment while a blush hit his face. He was glad he wasn't hurt too much. "Alright, now your turn to master the spell" He said with a smile, preparing himself for the spell to be used on him.

“Oh yea, it’d be a damn shame if that brilliant mind of mine was damaged,” he joked as he approached Xavier. “Can’t say I’ll look as hot and dreamy doing it as you but I’ll try,” snickered Aaron as he drew his wand and prepared to cast the spell. “Everte Statum!” he yelled, pointing his wand at his boyfriend. He watched as Xavier was blasted backwards. Now it was Aaron’s turn to feel bad. He frowned, despite having done the spell successfully. “Alright, love?” he asked.

Xavier had rolled his eyes at the joke though he wasn't prepared for the spell. He felt himself be thrown backwards, though instead of his butt, he managed to land on his back. Of course. He let out an oof as the breath was forced from his lungs. He had to take a moment to breathe, but he lifted his hand, giving a thumbs up when he heard his boyfriend ask if he was okay. When he caught his breath, he sat up, rubbing his back. "I'm good" He said, standing up. "I think you looked pretty hot casting that" He said, walking over.

Aaron’s face flushed bright red as his heart skipped a beat. He watched as his boyfriend got up. He’d taken a pretty good impact to his back when he was forced backwards from the spell. “Bloody hell Xavier cut it out,” giggled the profusely blushing Gryffindor boy. “And besides, I didn’t look nearly as sexy doing it as you,” he retorted.

Xavier smiled, looking at Aaron. "And miss you blushing like crazy? Not gonna happen" He teased playfully. "I beg to differ myself" He added with a laugh. "Alright you ready to fly again?" He asked. Unfortunately for the two boys, they'd get one more spell each before this little fantasy of spell practicing would fall down, leaving them with a big change in their school life. "Everte Statum!" He said once more, his eyes locked on Aaron's hazel ones.

Aaron laughed and sheepishly turned away, his cheeks red hot from blushing. The two boys then tried their spells again, Xavier going first and then Aaron- both having success with it once more. They didn’t know it but that would be the last chance they had to practice the spell that night due to unforeseen events.

Xavier had picked himself back up to try again, but then the shouting as the room of requirement's door was blown open. In the dust cloud stood Professor Umbridge with Headmaster Dumbledore right behind her. He was trying to distract her so that the students could get away, taking the blame for the students meeting in secret to practice spells. Xavier dashed over to Aaron, grabbing him in his arms, trying to move him closer to the door. "We have to leave, now!" He said sharply, his nerves on fire and worry in his heart. He had no idea what Umbridge would do, but he'd be quite happy if the pair of them weren't around. Dumbledore managed to escape but fear settled in his heart when he heard her lay claim as the new Headmistress of Hogwarts.

Shortly after Aaron had practiced the Everte Statum spell for the second time and Xavier was getting up off of the ground, the DA meeting was suddenly interrupted. Aaron widened his eyes and all of the students turned around to look as a loud noise could be heard. There was a puff of smoke at the doors, which had been burst down and open. Aaron could clearly see both Professor Umbridge and headmaster Dumbledore following after her. Before Aaron could even think or process what was happening, he felt Xavier grab him by the arm and urge him to leave. Aaron nodded, wanting to get out of there quickly. Who knew what world of trouble awaited them should they be caught or implicated in being involved with Dumbledore’s Army? Aaron didn’t say anything but quickly escaped, staying close by Xavier.

Xavier led them away, watching both in front and behind them to make sure they weren't being followed. His heart rate had increased as fear gripped it, no one but them was supposed to know about that room. Xavier finally reached where he was bringing them. Their secret storage room. He gently led Aaron in, before charming the door to keep it shut and applied a silence charm so no one could hear them. He let go of Aaron, his hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "That's not good" He finally managed to get out.

Aaron felt his heart beating fast as they quickly got away. When it seemed like they were in the clear, he let out a long and relieved exhale. He followed Xavier into their little secret storage room and watched as his boyfriend cast a silence charm. It was a simple spell but something seemed to make Aaron smile and blush as he watched his boyfriend perform magic so effortlessly. It seemed like second nature to Xavier and it was attractive. He frowned as Xavier seemed worried. “It’s alright mate- all that matters now is that we escaped and are safe. I don’t think she saw us. We probably won’t get caught,” said Aaron. “It’s ok- we’re fine.”

Xavier looked over at Aaron, his breathing finally starting to regulate. He was still concerned, that wouldn't change, especially with Dumbledore gone and Umbridge in charge. "I know, I'm sure we'll be fine." He let out a deep breath, pushing his hair out of his face. He hadn't thought about the fact that it had gotten in his vision until he was finally able to relax. "We were supposed to be safe there, someone ratted us out" He said, a pinch of annoyance in his voice. He couldn't believe what had happened, and it was making it harder for him to find that calm aura he usually had.

“But who could it have been?” Aaron asked. There were no Slytherins in Dumbledore’s Army but if there were that would be his first suspect. “Someone must have followed one of the members. Or maybe we have a double agent- a rat!” Aaron speculated. “It’s alright though, I’m sure Harry will be able to find a new place for us to meet,” he said, trying to think positively.

Xavier shook his head. "I have no idea. Someone who wanted to get on Professor Umbridge's good side probably" He snorted. Xavier looked over at Aaron, always the positive one. "I'm sure he will, he's determined enough" Xavier said walking over to Aaron. "We can think on this all day and still have no answers" He said. "Right now? All I want to do is forget everything" He said. Xavier held his hand out for Aaron, a smile on his face. "How about we dance our worries away? You were pretty good at it last year" He offered, his eyes locking on Aaron's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back