• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Universe's Crown: Anime Edition [Completed]

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• My ears are open

• It's complicated

• Total voters
Waitwaitwait, are you serious? The Jagan Eye from Yu Yu Hakusho isn't up there!? I was hoping to be able to summon and control the Dragon of the Darkness Flame :'c

Miyuki said:
Waitwaitwait, are you serious? The Jagan Eye from Yu Yu Hakusho isn't up there!? I was hoping to be able to summon and control the Dragon of the Darkness Flame :'c
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I knew I was missing something from that show! Thank you!

=P I'm trying to keep the animes different. Might take one out from DBZ and Inuyasha.

I would totally join~ Thanks for mentioning it to me Masquerade. I kind of want to have a dainty character like Orihime be a Bruiser or a Colossal for the lols.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I would totally join~ Thanks for mentioning it to me Masquerade. I kind of want to have a dainty character like Orihime be a Bruiser or a Colossal for the lols.

[/QUOTE]
Future Classes:

Dainty: These characters are soft and unassuming. Before being attacked, ask the handler, "Are you sure you want to hit them?"

FortheLols: These characters are ones that you don't want to play...unless you're just screwing around. You may drop from the Role-play at any point. When you do, you may choose another character, re-enter, and start playing for real.

For you. ^^

Update: Should be done with items within the week. Afterwards, information on Dominion should be done, then sample character apps. After that, it'll be good to do.

"Are you sure you want to hit them?" What's THAT supposed to mean?! D: :lulz:

So... will Esdeath's Imperial Arms be added to the items? PErhaps rahter than Esdeath's Imperial Arms, we could use Lubbock's? Maybe use Susano'o? (No, not Susano'o from Naruto, Susano'o from Akame Ga Kill, just like Esdeath and Lubbock are from there.)

Sure. I can look them up and pick the most interesting one. Unless you have a suggestion?

Lubbock's imperial arms controls strings/wires. Esdeath's is a being inside of her that allows control over ice to an extreme extent, and then Susano'o is a human Imperial Arms (As most Imperial Arms aren't human, but rather, physical weapons), who does just about everything perfect, and can absorb the life force of its' user to increase its' power. Using that absorbing power three times usually kills the user, as it takes a good chunk of life force, plus makes Susano'o quite powerful. I personally would like to see Lubbock's strings, as it's really creative, and Su's abilities are too... god-like. I'd recommend taking a look at Esdeath's Imperial Arms as well though.

I think that we should just go with what we got so far, simple, easy to describe weapons that don't require a full knowledge of the show to use them :3 :kappa: xD

So, not to nag or anything, but when is the ETA of some form of CS thread? :3

Rayquaza

mega_rayquaza.png

Handler:

Black Masquerade

World:

Pokemon

Class:

Bruiser

Dominance:

Mega evolution

Powers:

Dragon ascent, hyper beam, Outrage, fire blast, Eat

Personality/Backstory:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Rayquaza_(Pokémon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back