• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Universe's Crown: Anime Edition [Completed]

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• My ears are open

• It's complicated

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No special treatment! Even for the little monster itself!

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean special treatment... I meant help you out with anything like keeping everybody in line, or if there's any kind of moderating stuff that you're having trouble with .-.

I do deserve special treatment though~

Lol. I will think about it. I'll let you know. Though this shouldn't be too hard to handle

Lexielai said:
Oh Kin, enslaving the universe behind my back?! How could you leave me out of all these evil schemes!
Well...I always do these little Limited Rps to have a small change of pace every now and then...but my head didn't stop coming up with stuff on this one..

Lexielai said:
I feel ya, that's passion that is. I'm reading your premise, and it's kinda getting hot in here ^.-
e.e don't make me blush (<-- is really weak to compliments)

@LifeNovel

I was so going to kill you 1st but....your choice of character...I love it. Truce.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]e.e don't make me blush (<-- is really weak to compliments)

[/QUOTE]
Oh, really? Well you know, I find girls weak to compliments to be quite alluring.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]:unsure: Lex. Don't you dare. We are co-workers.

[/QUOTE]
There's nothing wrong with a little adventure, Kin :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back