• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Universe's Crown: Anime Edition [Completed]

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• My ears are open

• It's complicated

• Total voters
Cross_Rhodes] [CENTER][B][SIZE=24px][COLOR=#b30059]Shizuo Heiwajima[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] [B] [ATTACH=full]88849[/ATTACH] [/B] [CENTER] [B]Handler: [/B] Cross_Rhodes[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]World: [/B][B]Durarara![/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER] [B]Class: [/B]Bruiser [B]Dominance:[/B][B] [/B]Izaya Induced Rampage/Tossing Vending Machines [B]Personality/Backstory:[/B] [URL="http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Shizuo_Heiwajima said:
http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Shizuo_Heiwajima[/URL]
[/CENTER]

Quote : Well, at first I thought I'd slipped and fell in the rain. Then I noticed that blood was gushing from my stomach and my leg. So I realized 'Oh I've been shot.'
Dang it, Rhodes, you took my Shizuo :P

Just so this doesn't happen again, I call Kyou Fujibayashi, dang it!

EDIT: and if Kyou gets taken out, as I suspect she will, I'm pre-reserving Kyoko Sakura from Madoka :P because battle-girls ftw xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cross_Rhodes, wouldn't Shizuo's Dominance be the breaking of the muscle/pain threshold? Since that's what gives him his outrageous strength but also what leaves him worn out xD just didn't want ya to limit yourself to just tossing around vending machines, if someone else is gonna play Shizuo, it might as well be awesome! xD

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]So can I take the lack of objection as permission to make a CS? //sweating//

[/QUOTE]
=P Sure. Go on ahead.

Items are done. And nice addition black! I'm def liking the cast so far!

For the dominance, just the name is good. I'll post soon how it works

Erm...erm...let me review the factors of this and what has been chosen and not and I shall see.

No problem to the both of you!

@LifeNovel

No pressure. It is a little wordy. This I know. Won't leave players in the cold though. I'll be tracking all of the numbers stuff

You should let me be your assistant with this roleplay, seeing as Jirachi made the world, and I'm both Jirachi, and Jirachi's handler~

[QUOTE="Black Masquerade]So when do you think we will be starting Sisty? :3

[/QUOTE]
I have to chase down a few people =P But if anything, it shall be today. I'm no slowpoke!

Is it too late to sign-up? ;n; I was busy with family stuff yesterday and am so close to finishing my CS...

Refaulted said:
Is it too late to sign-up? ;n; I was busy with family stuff yesterday and am so close to finishing my CS...
It is surely not too late. Go ahead Ref.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back