• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Seems they did know who she was. At least what the news has said about her... she didn't think she was 'famous' exactly, the news usually left her alone.

"I uh..." Maya said thinking back, "... I was giving chase to three men from... Team Ultra, after they stole a pokemon from Prof. Queen. Dragon got hit and I was knocked off.. he... saved me but it was too late as we crashed. That's when I met those guys..."

Luzzu: *Pondering* Sounds like it was a chance encounter between you and the crew. But you said that team Ultra stole a pokemon from Oliver Queen. Do you have an idea as to what the pokemon was that they stole from him? Did Prof. Queen happen to give out details on what it was?

Luzzu: *Pondering* Sounds like it was a chance encounter between you and the crew. But you said that team Ultra stole a pokemon from Oliver Queen. Do you have an idea as to what the pokemon was that they stole from him? Did Prof. Queen happen to give out details on what it was?
Maya shook her head, "No..." she said, "I didn't return to the Prof after that... and he didn't tell me what it was before I went after them either."

Kelani Aneko
Kelani recalled Popplio and Litten before picking up her bag, dropping the two pokeballs in it and following the older person.

It was only a moment past that...

When they'd returned to the group... And Ridge managed to catch sight of the guys... still around... but now speaking to Maya...

Luzzu: Interesting. Was there anyone with you when you were Speaking with Prof. Queen?
Maya gestured to Annabelle.

"Just her," Maya said, "She didn't give chase to the criminals, but came after me after they got away."

"I wasn't told what the pokemon was either," Annabelle remarked, in case they asked her.

Maya gestured to Annabelle.

"Just her," Maya said, "She didn't give chase to the criminals, but came after me after they got away."

"I wasn't told what the pokemon was either," Annabelle remarked, in case they asked her.

Luzzu: Hmm... So these 3 masked men... come in... infiltrate the place. Make with stealing a priceless Pokemon. But... leave no calling card. But the Prof. doesn't let out hints of what the pokemon was. Sounds like the attack was a diversion.

Wakka: What Kinda Pokemon did they try to use on you?

Luzzu: Did you see what type of pokemon they... used? Was it a flying, Ice, Water, Psychic?

Wakka and Luzzu were seeking to get the facts on the evil team. Something stung them with the reality... that Maya could've been more closer to the matters than she might have thought. But that was until they happened to get the actual info which was vital. But at that Moment... Maya was the only one who could maybe tell what she knew about them and what was done. Which pokemon was used to pull it off...

Luzzu: Hmm... So these 3 masked men... come in... infiltrate the place. Make with stealing a priceless Pokemon. But... leave no calling card. But the Prof. doesn't let out hints of what the pokemon was. Sounds like the attack was a diversion.

Wakka: What Kinda Pokemon did they try to use on you?

Luzzu: Did you see what type of pokemon they... used? Was it a flying, Ice, Water, Psychic?

Wakka and Luzzu were seeking to get the facts on the evil team. Something stung them with the reality... that Maya could've been more closer to the matters than she might have thought. But that was until they happened to get the actual info which was vital. But at that Moment... Maya was the only one who could maybe tell what she knew about them and what was done. Which pokemon was used to pull it off...
"Well," Maya said thinking back, "One of them used a Magnezone... it knocked out the power. Also the one that knocked us out of the sky. She paused trying to remember what Pokémon the other two used. "Ok... I think one of the other two had a Salamence... the third, didn't call out a Pokémon."

"Oh that's right," Annabelle said, "... Aa salamence though... you don't think that one was the same one that just battled with you do you?"

Maya shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure, the one from the break in sounded older... I think."

"Well," Maya said thinking back, "One of them used a Magnezone... it knocked out the power. Also the one that knocked us out of the sky. She paused trying to remember what Pokémon the other two used. "Ok... I think one of the other two had a Salamence... the third, didn't call out a Pokémon."

"Oh that's right," Annabelle said, "... Aa salamence though... you don't think that one was the same one that just battled with you do you?"

Maya shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure, the one from the break in sounded older... I think."

Luzzu listened to the facts and started to pick up the pieces of what was going on...

But when he caught the word of there being grunts...

He pulled out a photo and showed it...

1520725644037.png
Luzzu: You said that there were 3 of them and they wore Ninja attire... was it... something like that?

Luzzu listened to the facts and started to pick up the pieces of what was going on...

But when he caught the word of there being grunts...

He pulled out a photo and showed it...

Luzzu: You said that there were 3 of them and they wore Ninja attire... was it... something like that?
Maya nodded.

"Yeah, those three were wearing outfits like that," Maya said, "Just like the guy with Phantom Red from a moment ago."

Maya nodded.

"Yeah, those three were wearing outfits like that," Maya said, "Just like the guy with Phantom Red from a moment ago."

Wakka.jpg
Wakka: You sure that those were them? They don't look like much. Just some mysterious boys trying to play a game of ninja men.

9.jpg
Luzzu: This is worse than what we expected. That pokemon they used... was a heavy powerhouse. Electric class B...

Jordan: In otherwords... Badass! Right?

Luzzu: Worse... This pokemon has the electric power intensity that can at standby... shut down the entire city powergrid. Initiate a total power shutdown on any powerplant or nuclear power plant. If this thing was what Maya faced in the first encounter... she's lucky to be alive. This thing could have shot an electric pulse at her and caused her internal nervous system and respiratory system to fail. Causing her a untimely end. This pokemon... is not a bad pokemon... But with the training and the guides it got from the 3 men... It was already deemed as a bad seed.

Joanna: *Looking at Luzzu* What does that mean for us?

Luzzu: You're gonna need a higher defense. Serious and like Solid Ice!

They couldn't help but gulp in terror...

Kelani Aneko
Kelani kept silent as she followed along behind Ridge back to the group and when they got there, there was more people than she remembered. The girl hung back on the edges as she looked around at everyone, surprised to see what appeared to be some adults standing there as well. Where did all these people come from? Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik's phone went silent as he finished the conversation with his sister and turned it off. "Furret?" questioned the ferret.

"She says she is well but a Fearow showed up and alerted that group I battled with when going for the target," said Sheik, frowning. "I wonder if that was the same Fearow that I attacked with Lapras? She didn't say but then she doesn't know what I do for a living." He set his phone on the small table beside his bed and put his hands beneath his head.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani kept silent as she followed along behind Ridge back to the group and when they got there, there was more people than she remembered. The girl hung back on the edges as she looked around at everyone, surprised to see what appeared to be some adults standing there as well. Where did all these people come from? Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik's phone went silent as he finished the conversation with his sister and turned it off. "Furret?" questioned the ferret.

"She says she is well but a Fearow showed up and alerted that group I battled with when going for the target," said Sheik, frowning. "I wonder if that was the same Fearow that I attacked with Lapras? She didn't say but then she doesn't know what I do for a living." He set his phone on the small table beside his bed and put his hands beneath his head.

Ridge Mercer (69).jpg
Ridge: *Looking at the two men* Kelani... those two are ones we know from Metropolis. That's Capt. Luzzu and Wakka. They're good guys. Come on... it's gonna be okay. They're safe. We know them... Seem them around in town.

View attachment 410643
Wakka: You sure that those were them? They don't look like much. Just some mysterious boys trying to play a game of ninja men.

View attachment 410645
Luzzu: This is worse than what we expected. That pokemon they used... was a heavy powerhouse. Electric class B...

Jordan: In otherwords... Badass! Right?

Luzzu: Worse... This pokemon has the electric power intensity that can at standby... shut down the entire city powergrid. Initiate a total power shutdown on any powerplant or nuclear power plant. If this thing was what Maya faced in the first encounter... she's lucky to be alive. This thing could have shot an electric pulse at her and caused her internal nervous system and respiratory system to fail. Causing her a untimely end. This pokemon... is not a bad pokemon... But with the training and the guides it got from the 3 men... It was already deemed as a bad seed.

Joanna: *Looking at Luzzu* What does that mean for us?

Luzzu: You're gonna need a higher defense. Serious and like Solid Ice!

They couldn't help but gulp in terror...
Just about every pokemon had the capability to do serious damage. But Maya nodded all the same.

"I don't understand what you mean," Maya said, "But I should be fine... I'm heading back home after all."

Just about every pokemon had the capability to do serious damage. But Maya nodded all the same.

"I don't understand what you mean," Maya said, "But I should be fine... I'm heading back home after all."

Luzzu: Heading home?

Zod: Yeah... She clearly thinks that it's all her fault that we're always being placed in constant Danger.

Wakka: Why would she think that?

Frank: One reason would be... The incident that had come here before you two arrived.

Luzzu: That would be a reason to give up... But it's also a rather cowardly way of backing out.

Kelani Aneko
Easy for you to say, thought Kelani as Ridge pointed out two males that were new to her, one of them speaking to her briefly before they began talking again to the person with the apparently dangerous Pokemon. It would take her time to trust all of these people.

Luzzu: Heading home?

Zod: Yeah... She clearly thinks that it's all her fault that we're always being placed in constant Danger.

Wakka: Why would she think that?

Frank: One reason would be... The incident that had come here before you two arrived.

Luzzu: That would be a reason to give up... But it's also a rather cowardly way of backing out.
"Backing out?" Maya said shaking her head, "This team is after me, rather to kill me, kidnap me, take something I have, I don't know. But what I do know is that it would be safer at home than it would be traveling around like this."

Kelani Aneko
Easy for you to say, thought Kelani as Ridge pointed out two males that were new to her, one of them speaking to her briefly before they began talking again to the person with the apparently dangerous Pokemon. It would take her time to trust all of these people.

The group looked up suddenly at the sky and saw that it was starting to get dark. They were still at the outskirts of Wellington and they were losing daylight...

Ridge: *To Kelani* It's hard to trust new people that you never seen before. However... it'll be okay. We'll protect you. That's no lie and there is no doubt. We'll protect you.

"Backing out?" Maya said shaking her head, "This team is after me, rather to kill me, kidnap me, take something I have, I don't know. But what I do know is that it would be safer at home than it would be traveling around like this."

It was there when the weather started to change and they had to start making some ground.

Joanna Barlow (68).jpg
Joanna: *Looking at everyone* Guys... We need to go. Now. It's starting to get dark and it's 45 minutes from this point to Lexington... the next town/city. We don't want to be camping out on the open road... unless we have to.

Zod: I agree.

Zoey: We have the tourbus... You could camp inside there for the night till the storm's passed. It isn't much... but it'd keep you dry.

Macie: *Surprised* Are you... sure?

Zoey: Of course, Macie. besides... You guys can't go out in this rain. It's gonna make you all sick. Even we don't intend to be out in it.

Greg: Sounds reasonable to think about... don't you think?

Maya thought about it, they were right, it was too late for her to head home now anyways. So, they'd probably be staying in town before moving on anyways.

"... I mean we could just go back to the Pokémon center here in town and get rooms there," Maya said.

Maya thought about it, they were right, it was too late for her to head home now anyways. So, they'd probably be staying in town before moving on anyways.

"... I mean we could just go back to the Pokémon center here in town and get rooms there," Maya said.

Zoey Tina Rhapsody-Trent (127).jpg
Zoey: *To Maya* Hey... We don't know who you are... but you... you have a pretty sound idea.

Joanna: That's one option. There's also the option of the tour bus.

Jordan: I agree. But, Maya's got a good idea. So... It'd be best for us to all stay the night at the local Poke center and leave again fresh by first light.

Zod: Lucario will stand guard. He's pretty much like a guard dog. Always wanting to protect.

Jeremiah: Yeah. let's go over to the center and set up camp. It's gonna be time to camp anyway. But first... We need food.

Frank: There should be a small food depot closeby where we can grab some food. We'll be able to eat in no time.

Joanna: *Nods* Let's go.

View attachment 410695
Zoey: *To Maya* Hey... We don't know who you are... but you... you have a pretty sound idea.

Joanna: That's one option. There's also the option of the tour bus.

Jordan: I agree. But, Maya's got a good idea. So... It'd be best for us to all stay the night at the local Poke center and leave again fresh by first light.

Zod: Lucario will stand guard. He's pretty much like a guard dog. Always wanting to protect.

Jeremiah: Yeah. let's go over to the center and set up camp. It's gonna be time to camp anyway. But first... We need food.

Frank: There should be a small food depot closeby where we can grab some food. We'll be able to eat in no time.

Joanna: *Nods* Let's go.
Maya wondered if she should of just let them go to the tour bus. Probably safer for them to not be in the same place. But then again Team Ultra could assume they're with her until she does return home... she may have to make it semi-public then... which would be embarrassing.

".. You guys go ahead," Maya said, "Me and Annabelle will head to the Center. We have should have enough food on us to last the night."

Maya turned to Annabelle and nodded as the two of them made their way to the Pokémon Center in town.

Maya wondered if she should of just let them go to the tour bus. Probably safer for them to not be in the same place. But then again Team Ultra could assume they're with her until she does return home... she may have to make it semi-public then... which would be embarrassing.

".. You guys go ahead," Maya said, "Me and Annabelle will head to the Center. We have should have enough food on us to last the night."

Maya turned to Annabelle and nodded as the two of them made their way to the Pokémon Center in town.

Jordan: *Looking at his sister and sighs* Is it me... or is she really trying to move in on the idea of just calling it quits?

Joanna: I think that she's really wanting to call it quits. It's as if she's lost all reasoning to keep on going with the journey.

Frank: She'll be fine. It's just possibly her nerves. It's been a long trying day for her... for us all.

Jessie: I agree. I'm just... stunned that she's been hiding all this time that she's a... *Clearing his throat* Yeah. *Looking down and sighs*

Macie Melody Lightfoot (46).jpg
Macie: Jessie, I don't think that speaking of Maya like that is gonna help matters. She's been through enough. We should just let her be for the night and have some time to think of things clearly.

Macie T.: You know... You might be on a good suggestion there, Squirt. You happen to be right. Maya's gonna need a night separate from us... just to... clear her head and figure things out.

Inside the Tour bus...

A Moment later...

Jordan: *Looking at his sister and sighs* Is it me... or is she really trying to move in on the idea of just calling it quits?

Joanna: I think that she's really wanting to call it quits. It's as if she's lost all reasoning to keep on going with the journey.

Frank: She'll be fine. It's just possibly her nerves. It's been a long trying day for her... for us all.

Jessie: I agree. I'm just... stunned that she's been hiding all this time that she's a... *Clearing his throat* Yeah. *Looking down and sighs*

View attachment 410738
Macie: Jessie, I don't think that speaking of Maya like that is gonna help matters. She's been through enough. We should just let her be for the night and have some time to think of things clearly.

Macie T.: You know... You might be on a good suggestion there, Squirt. You happen to be right. Maya's gonna need a night separate from us... just to... clear her head and figure things out.

Inside the Tour bus...

A Moment later...
"You guys are just full of drama aren't yeah," Kasey said.

___

Maya and Annabelle eventually arrived at the Pokémon Center. There they got a room and they worked on getting something to eat.

"You guys are just full of drama aren't yeah," Kasey said.

___

Maya and Annabelle eventually arrived at the Pokémon Center. There they got a room and they worked on getting something to eat.

Gaby: The only one full of that is Maya. But we don't blame her as... look at what she had to deal with. What my brother and the crew had to go through. It was painful.

Blueberry: No kidding. It was hell. I usually would consider a mid-term exam or a Pop-quiz...to be hell. But... that battle? We could have been all taking a dirt nap after all the battling that was being done. Plus... Then they used the card for bargain. The holding hostage... Ridge's and your parents. That was a totally low blow... Even for them.

Jordan: It's sadly... what they do.

Gaby: The only one full of that is Maya. But we don't blame her as... look at what she had to deal with. What my brother and the crew had to go through. It was painful.

Blueberry: No kidding. It was hell. I usually would consider a mid-term exam or a Pop-quiz...to be hell. But... that battle? We could have been all taking a dirt nap after all the battling that was being done. Plus... Then they used the card for bargain. The holding hostage... Ridge's and your parents. That was a totally low blow... Even for them.

Jordan: It's sadly... what they do.
"Geeze," Kasey said, "Well I don't gotta worry about all that. I don't got a family.... except for Foxy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back