• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Daisy looked at the motorized scooters and shrugged. "I have Druddigon" she stated. To be honest, she didn't trust whatever black magic made them work.

Issac got to Lexington with the rest of the group but broke away to further the search for his missing device, only to find it in a random pocket in his bag. “Well at least I found it.” He mumbled as he opened it up to see an absolute mountain of emails, consisting mostly of his sisters and the rest of the staff at the HQ lab, as he was working there part time due him having a Zoroark in his possession, not to mention he had been helping track and research wild Pokemon, though one in particular stood out. “Huh a message from professor Krane!?” “Dear Issac, it’s amazing how you managed to arrive in the USA in one piece, especially since you had to ride in a cargo plane of all things just to get there, but that besides the point. Turns out, I forgot to give you something before you left so would you mind heading to the Pokemon center in Lexington to pick it up, I left it in you pc item storage.” With a sigh he got up and started his search for the Pokémon center as he went on he eventually found Joanna’s group again and waved them down “Hey there!” He shouted as he ran over to them. “I’m sorry to bother you but do you happen to know where Pokemon center of this city is? I really need to know so I pick something up from it.” He stated in hopes they would point him in the right direction.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Issac got to Lexington with the rest of the group but broke away to further the search for his missing device, only to find it in a random pocket in his bag. “Well at least I found it.” He mumbled as he opened it up to see an absolute mountain of emails, consisting mostly of his sisters and the rest of the staff at the HQ lab, as he was working there part time due him having a Zoroark in his possession, not to mention he had been helping track and research wild Pokemon, though one in particular stood out. “Huh a message from professor Krane!?” “Dear Issac, it’s amazing how you managed to arrive in the USA in one piece, especially since you had to ride in a cargo plane of all things just to get there, but that besides the point. Turns out, I forgot to give you something before you left so would you mind heading to the Pokemon center in Lexington to pick it up, I left it in you pc item storage.” With a sigh he got up and started his search for the Pokémon center as he went on he eventually found Joanna’s group again and waved them down “Hey there!” He shouted as he ran over to them. “I’m sorry to bother you but do you happen to know where Pokemon center of this city is? I really need to know so I pick something up from it.” He stated in hopes they would point him in the right direction.

Joanna: *Spotting Issac and Waving back* Hey there.

Jordan: *Looking at the map* A Pokecenter... Hmm... I think that... we've seen one on the main drag... Across the street from the Lexington DMV department. It was a 3 floor Pokecenter... we figure. We're gonna be stopping there for a moment anyway...

Macie: Let's all head there. We need to recheck our stock of items anyway.

Joanna: Why not come with us? It's better than being alone.

So what happened with Maya after the group abandoned her and didn't even see her off? Well, something did happen that caused Maya to keep on her journey. She headed to where she knew the tour bus was but didn't see them there.

"...Hey, didn't expect to see you here," Came Kasey as she walked up to Maya and Annabelle, "But yeah they took off about an hour ago."

Maya looked to her and frowned.

"Oh, uh thanks," Maya said as she turned to Annabelle, "You know... maybe it's for the best. We can just travel by ourselves."

Annaabelle nodded.

"Well, good luck with that," Kasey said as she headed off.

Maya watched her walk off before she and Annabelle headed to the next town.

Soon enough, Maya and Annabelle arrived in Lexington and began to look around. They weren't planning on getting scooters as they was just going to walk. They decided to stop at a restraint to get something to eat instead of moving on to the next town. After all their Pokémon were at full health and they're supplies were still good.

So they entered the diner as they worked on getting some food. They already fed their Pokémon so now they were getting some food themselves. They soon ordered their meals and began to eat their lunch.

Kelani Aneko
"I had to feed my Pokemon and Rowlet flew off...again. Lost track of time," Kelani said as Joanna spotted her and began questioning where she had been before they began talking of releasing various Pokemon that she didn't know about. Shrugging, the girl thought about asking them about the green worm Pokemon but was too shy to do so. She watched as others showed up and spoke about heading to a Pokemon Center and where it was...that it was three stories. That was a big Pokemon Center...what did there need to be a three-story building for? She followed to the Pokmeon Center.

“Sure.” He responded before heading off with them and upon entering the building he immediately went over to the pc to see what prof Krane sent him. To his surprise there was more than one thing that had been placed in there. First of which was his bike which he used to get around the dessert that was Orre quickly, secondly was a new P.D.A complete with with some sort of wrist mount and some sort of new features, the third however caught his eyes the most as he pulled it and the new P.D.A out of storage. The object appeared to be a glove of some kind with a pokeball pattern on the palm and a metal ring with blue lights circling around it on the wrist section. He put it on and more blue lights came on and went down his fingers in a repetitious manner as the pattern on his palm lit up with the same light. With that done he set up the new P.D.A. and transferred the dates on his old one to it. As he did the device stated ringing. “Hello? You there Issac?” A familiar voice called out from the device as he pressed answer on the device’s keypad. “Huh!? Professor!?” Haha so you did receive everything thank goodness!” The other voice called out with everyone able to here Issac’s disbelief. “But yea it does look like the Aura Catcher and the new P.D.A. are working properly and I’ve just sent you instructions on how to use them so please send the information you gather back for research purposes alight? See you!” He sighed as the call ended rather abruptly and went through the instructions he was sent and went back to the group as he needed a little help getting the his motorbike out of the pc storage and the Pokemon center for that matter as he tried to explain the situation to them.

Maya and Annabelle soon finished their meal. Maya paying for the both of them. Finally, they got up.

"So what's the next town?" Maya asked.

"Concordia," Annabelle said, "We should be able to make it before night fall."

Maya nodded as the two made their way out of Lexington.

Kelani Aneko
"I had to feed my Pokemon and Rowlet flew off...again. Lost track of time," Kelani said as Joanna spotted her and began questioning where she had been before they began talking of releasing various Pokemon that she didn't know about. Shrugging, the girl thought about asking them about the green worm Pokemon but was too shy to do so. She watched as others showed up and spoke about heading to a Pokemon Center and where it was...that it was three stories. That was a big Pokemon Center...what did there need to be a three-story building for? She followed to the Pokmeon Center.

Z zninjsu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

They had used their scooters to make way on over to the pokecenter. It was a cold day, but it was decent. Peaceful. None of them believed that anything could just happen and push for a mishap to come before them. Although they knew things were always known to change. Sometimes for the better. Or for the worse.

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: After we take care of the Pokemon center and finish what we need to there... We should check for a park. There's got to be a local park where we can find some trainers to battle.

Jordan: That's a good suggestion, Zod.

Macie: My Oshawott will be looking for some chance to battle. I think that it wants to train and have some fun. However... i don't know if there'd be any trainers around... Besides us of course.

Jessie: All the better for us to find out.

Once they got to the Pokemon Center...

Daisy followed quick behind on her Druddigon. The building was pleasant, and it was quite busy. Daisy took deep breaths. She was not used to busyness.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had followed behind the others, still walking of course as even the scooter didn't appeal to her. Frankly it looked a bit unsafe with the sidecar. Regardless she kind of hung back as the others talked about their own things. She didn't really have an opinion on anything, and the idea of battling...well it didn't really appeal to her so she would probably sit it out and not have anything to do with it. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik had been thinking over the battle as he ate, a bit perplexed by what all had happened. He couldn't say while the black haired girl target was so important or what she possibly had that could benefit Team Ultra. He had been surprised to learn that a couple of the kids there were the ones whose parents deaths he'd been behind though...he might have to challenge the girl to a match himself and now that he knew some of those other Pokemon, he could figure out the best defense and attacks against them. That would require a bit of investigation to get ahold of the girl's cell phone number...but it would be worth it...assuming those others didn't try to interfere...and a rematch against the target as well might be useful. Still, he had to get an Electric-Type Pokemon. What the heck was there around here to get anyway that was electric?

Before he could make any more plans, two elite members showed up and told him to get dressed, that there was another mission. So I assume I'm not being executed or blacklisted then? Whistling, he grabbed the apple in his hand, his Pokemon coming over to him and headed for his room without a word, his Pokmeon following him as best they could. They kept watch while the teen changed into his uniform, tossing the apple to Alakazam who began eating the rest. Once he was in his uniform and had recalled his Pokemon, he headed out into the hallway, shutting the door behind him and looked at the three elite members. "Where we going?" JCKane JCKane

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had followed behind the others, still walking of course as even the scooter didn't appeal to her. Frankly it looked a bit unsafe with the sidecar. Regardless she kind of hung back as the others talked about their own things. She didn't really have an opinion on anything, and the idea of battling...well it didn't really appeal to her so she would probably sit it out and not have anything to do with it. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik had been thinking over the battle as he ate, a bit perplexed by what all had happened. He couldn't say while the black haired girl target was so important or what she possibly had that could benefit Team Ultra. He had been surprised to learn that a couple of the kids there were the ones whose parents deaths he'd been behind though...he might have to challenge the girl to a match himself and now that he knew some of those other Pokemon, he could figure out the best defense and attacks against them. That would require a bit of investigation to get ahold of the girl's cell phone number...but it would be worth it...assuming those others didn't try to interfere...and a rematch against the target as well might be useful. Still, he had to get an Electric-Type Pokemon. What the heck was there around here to get anyway that was electric?

Before he could make any more plans, two elite members showed up and told him to get dressed, that there was another mission. So I assume I'm not being executed or blacklisted then? Whistling, he grabbed the apple in his hand, his Pokemon coming over to him and headed for his room without a word, his Pokmeon following him as best they could. They kept watch while the teen changed into his uniform, tossing the apple to Alakazam who began eating the rest. Once he was in his uniform and had recalled his Pokemon, he headed out into the hallway, shutting the door behind him and looked at the three elite members. "Where we going?" JCKane JCKane
(They were grunts, not part of the Phantom Elite. But they were technically higher ranking grunts than Sheik.)

"We are headed to Lexington," Said one of them as he took out a picture and showed it too him. It was a picture of Issac, and it seemed to be a very recent picture as he had the new Aura reader on, "This is Issac. He recently received an Aura Reader from the Orrie Region. It is our mission to obtain this Aura Reader from Issac."

Lois Foutley

Lois was sitting at the restaurant having herself something to eat. She didn't see much activity going on however she did recall in her mind seeing a couple of girls heading out of the town... alone and without a group. She didn't seem to think much of it at first as she was trying to enjoy her meal before looking for something to do. She looked out the window and managed to catch sighting of a group of trainers walking... or now riding motorized scooters.

Lois: *Looking to see the scooters* Hmm... Wonder where they got those there scooters. Had to cost a fortune and last time i saw those same young trainers... They didn't look like they had the type of money to afford motorized Scooters.

She pondered a bit... But as she soon finished her meal... she paid the cost and took her leave. She was looking for something to get into and thereby came to a park... It was peaceful to see trainers having fun battling. She sat in her car and just watched what was going on... but as for her nurse persona... She was also on watch to see what happened. Prepared to dash out on a moment's notice to tend to the fallen pokemon...

Kelani Aneko

Sheik Medwinter

At the Pokemon center...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Joanna and Jordan went to the nearby computer and used it to get a hold of the prof. They wanted to check on their stored pokemon. See how they were doing. They knew that there would now be a storage system for them all... Because they were now gaining more pokemon. More and more experience. Macie was also curious as to how her new pokemon Machop was doing. It was the tallest Machop and strongest one there was... which was lucky in her defense.

They were pleased to know that their pokemon were gonna be in safe order. Neither of them knew that more would be coming... Plus to add to it... They started to think about where Maya was. They didn't have it come to them... till right then as they suddenly began to remember that Maya was last seen heading to the Pokecenter in the previous town.

Joanna: *Pauses* Where's Maya?

Jordan: Maya? Maya who? Oh... that's right... our friend with the monster Dragon. I almost forgot about her. Geez! What were we thinking... We were supposed to go and meet with her.

Joanna: Makes us feel like total creeps... doesn't it? Leaving her behind like that. After all she did steal a brutal win... clobbering those evil men. Which saved us.

Zod: *Sighs* Yeah.

Jessie: *To the group* What do you think we ought to do? Look for her?

Frank: No. *Pondering solemnly* I think that she'll find us. She denies it... but she's got some abilities that resemble a cleaner. Track down the target and hone in on their scent. She's got that... She'll find us.

JCKane JCKane

Last edited:
At the Pokemon center...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Joanna and Jordan went to the nearby computer and used it to get a hold of the prof. What they found out was that the prof. had just developed a patented new tech that was co-orchestrated... by Tess. It was a Cellphone-Wrist Deck/Pokedex. A gadget that could take calls, Use GPS to lock on to trainers in the vicinity and An Item and Pokemon Storage Unit. Which was a mass Upgrade to the pokedex. The highest and it took some clear work to get the official approval from the Scientistic Elite community. It was gonna be issued for all trainers soon... the fact that... it was now being premiered to use for a hand of trainers. Prof. Queen instructed them to place their pokedex in the slot and pull the small lever.

It was a moment later after they pulled the lever that their Pokedex Mass Upgrade was done and they were with wristdeck/Pokedex's... It was nice... It to them looked like one of the same ones that Maya had. But this was... a bit different. or styled differently. However it managed to get them to stop and ask Kasey... who happened to still be with them...

Jessie: *With a realization* Hey Kasey... What was that voice that came from your little gadget? We heard it speak earlier... But we never stopped to ask about it. However... it just hit. We're rather... Well... Curious. Why was it speaking like it did?

JCKane JCKane
(Ok we have some edits here... since Joanna's TRYING to steal the item I created.)

Issac decided not to bother the others with getting his bike out instead opting to use Kira, his Larion, as a living lever pivot to help get the vehicle outside. When that was said and done he came back in and overhead the others talking about heading off to a park to do some battling. “I’m all down for that, I need my team to get acclimated to the environment here anyway, well everyone aside from him.” He stated using the hand covered by the Aura Catcher to point to Shade who appeared briefly before seemingly fading from existence. “Oh yea before we leave do any of you mind if I take a look at Rome of you Pokemon for a minute?”

Issac decided not to bother the others with getting his bike out instead opting to use Kira, his Larion, as a living lever pivot to help get the vehicle outside. When that was said and done he came back in and overhead the others talking about heading off to a park to do some battling. “I’m all down for that, I need my team to get acclimated to the environment here anyway, well everyone aside from him.” He stated using the hand covered by the Aura Catcher to point to Shade who appeared briefly before seemingly fading from existence. “Oh yea before we leave do any of you mind if I take a look at Rome of you Pokemon for a minute?”

Macie Melody Lightfoot (58).jpg
Macie: I don't mind... My Oshawott happens to adore the spotlight. He's very open to things.

Joanna: Sure. My Pignite is okay for that. As is my Scyther and Geodude. They love the attention.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani just listened quietly to what everyone else was saying the others talked, the woman from before showing up again. It was strange...why was an adult following them? She didn't look like a Nurse Joy at all to Kelani, just a regular person. The person was staring at them, as if she were in thought and it made the girl uncomfortable. Why were they being stared at exactly? She didn't even understand all of what everyone else was talking about, something about Maya and the destructive Charizard and wondering where this Maya person was after disappearing from the battle. Oh, was it that battle they were talking about then? Was she supposed to be saying something? She didn't know as everything went in one ear and out the other, over her head and not making sense.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik waited but the other trainers didn't reply to him. Instead he headed towards the office and began rifling through things until he found a number. Frowning, he saw a name under the number...a Joanna. Now who the heck was that? He tore it off and headed outside, rifling through his memories until he hit upon it....Joanna...Joanna...Joanna. Then it came to him and he went back to his room to get his cell phone and dial the number. That was the girl whose parents he'd killed. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Kelani Aneko
Kelani just listened quietly to what everyone else was saying the others talked, the woman from before showing up again. It was strange...why was an adult following them? She didn't look like a Nurse Joy at all to Kelani, just a regular person. The person was staring at them, as if she were in thought and it made the girl uncomfortable. Why were they being stared at exactly? She didn't even understand all of what everyone else was talking about, something about Maya and the destructive Charizard and wondering where this Maya person was after disappearing from the battle. Oh, was it that battle they were talking about then? Was she supposed to be saying something? She didn't know as everything went in one ear and out the other, over her head and not making sense.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik waited but the other trainers didn't reply to him. Instead he headed towards the office and began rifling through things until he found a number. Frowning, he saw a name under the number...a Joanna. Now who the heck was that? He tore it off and headed outside, rifling through his memories until he hit upon it....Joanna...Joanna...Joanna. Then it came to him and he went back to his room to get his cell phone and dial the number. That was the girl whose parents he'd killed. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Z zninjsu (Are you getting my messages? I did reply to your last post and left you an OOC message... and for this one too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back