• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
-Go to Sign-up sheet and sign up to join-
The USA Pokemon Region (With possible cross over) Sign up thread.

T.V.: *Broadcasting* It's the annual Pokemon Battle tournament... On the one corner... we have The Champion Blossom... With her Machoke! She's going against the Young trainer Virginia Rhapsody who's only a beginner... She's facing off using her Pokemon Gothorita... Whoa... What's this Machoke pile-drove her Gothorita with a Seismic Toss! Oh my god... The intensity. Looks like Virginia's gonna be handed a loss right before her clock struck 12. But what's this... Gothorita's gotten back up and is attacking with Psyshock! AHHHHHH! DIRECT HIT! Right on impact at Machoke and it knocks him... Out. K.O!...

It was a clear day in the bashing clean shining city of Metropolis. Peaceful and so melodious in every way. The animals were all being walked. The local public were going about their merry business as normal can be... But for some lucky people... Today was the day that they were gonna start their Journeys as Pokemon trainers...

At the Metropolis getaway arms...

Joanna, a 15 year old girl was getting up for a fresh new day. She knew that... that day was gonna be the day that she would begin her journey as a pokemon trainer. She was gonna go and journey and train so she could compete in the Pokemon league. She walked over to where her best friend Macie Melody Lightfoot was still out of since the previous night. It was a long night as there was alot to think about... speak of... It was a long night. But it was now the morning of the very start of the journey. There was no more waiting.

Joanna Barlow (240).jpg
Joanna: *Tapping Macie on the side* Hey, Mace... Up and at them Sleepy. Today's that day we go and start our journey's.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (68).jpg
Macie: *Groans* It is? *Throwing the pillow off her face* Oh sweet mother of Pokemon Journeying... We're gonna be late. We gotta go!

Joanna: We will... I'm gonna get changed into something more fitting and see that we get our things all in line.

Macie: Okay. *Getting up and getting her stuff ready* I've got to make sure to have enough of my Decongestants. I'm gonna need them.

Joanna: Right. Don't worry about too much... We're gonna be going with our crew. Macie Terrace, Blueberry Parker, Frank... He's gonna be with us. As is Don. Ridge.

Macie: *Blushing at hearing her boyfriend's name* Ridge...

Joanna: Katie, Cherry, Erica, Sid... The symphony sisters. Jazz, Rachel and Starshine... They're gonna be along. It's gonna be great.

Macie: *Smiles*

Before a moment more was able to pass... Both Macie and Joanna were set to go... They had 5 articles of clothing each. Some Money... the money they earned and worked for. Macie's decongestants. The items that they'd need for the journey.

As for their crew...

Frank Holden (103).jpg
Frank Holden- Professional hitman and cleaner... he was with his suitcase packed with the material that he'd need. He was gonna be the one to carry the extra storage of Pokeballs, Elemental stones... The Potions. among other needed equip. He was like their upper bodyguard. Anything that would go on... he'd be there to aid. It was what he was meant to do.

For almost 3 years... Joanna wanted to do something that would be big. Anything to shed off the stigma of the situation that she was being stuck in almost... every waking moment. She wanted to make a change. This day... This very moment was... that sign. The very clear sign that her life was gonna be given a reprisal.

Last edited:
It was High morning... Bright and sunny.

Joanna and Macie were halfway there when they met up with their friends...

1518409051999.png
Macie: Hey Squirt... Today's the big day. Ready to go and receive your first pokemon?

blueberry-ashley-parker1.jpg

Blueberry: We're on our way to get our first one. It's gonna be the start of a long journey.

Joanna: That's right. I heard that the professor is very much into collecting pokemon. He's got like a line of pokemon for all the new trainers. 6 starters from every region spanning from the Japanese islands. Even the phillipines...Korea. Some fire type, Grass Type and then there's the Water Type...

cherry-ipkiss-21.jpg

Cherry: I wouldn't mind the Water Type... I think that they're cute.
Don Stanley.JPG
Don: Give me a fire type and the heat will rise. *With his eyes set on the fire type*
Katie(Pidge) linda Diamond Gunnerson.jpg
Katie Gunnerson: Fire type. All the way...
Erica Dana Biederman (2).jpg
Erica Biederman: Grass Type. I mean... Don't get me wrong The water ones and Fire ones are likely pretty sweet. But Grass types need some lovin' too.

Sid Pennington: Grass Type.

The Symphony sisters. Jazz, Rachel and Starshine. (2).jpg
The Symphony sisters.

Jazz: *With Rachel and Starshine* We have the Passion that glows... Fire is our cup of Tea.

Macie Terrace: What about you, Squirt? What Type will you go for?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (181).jpg
Macie: Uh... I wouldn't know for sure which one i'd go for... But i guess that since there's only 3 types to choose from... I'll stick for the water type. It's the one best type i'd be okay with.

Ridge: Fire. It helps show the burning desire i have inside for Macie.

Frank: Grass type.

As they made it to the star clock tower...

Joanna Barlow (101).jpg
Joanna: Here we are... *Looking up* Whoa! That's a long way up...

Don: DAAMMMNNN! That's gonna be giving us a real workout and then some... How high do you think this building goes?

Cherry: It's got to be at least... 20 stories high...

Macie: *Looking up and seeing the building just tower* W-w-w-ow! *Feeling weak in the knees* Oh sweet mother of heights! *Faints*

Ridge: *Zooming over quick to catch Macie before she touched the ground* Macie! Don't worry... I have you.

Erica: *Seeing Macie fainted on the ground* Medic... Macie's down.

Joanna: Let's get inside and where she'll be safe. I think that her seeing how tall this building was... It might have been a little much for her.

The crew all saw how tall the building was that they were now to enter. It was pretty staggering and massive. It was known as the Metropolis Star Clock Tower and there was someone who resided up there... Someone who was known as the CEO of Queen Industries... You might have heard of him by now and from all the Lore there was on him. Covering how he came to be... where he came from... What his life was like. He's... You've guessed it... Oliver Queen.

Inside the clock tower...

Top Floor... Balcony level...

Joanna: *Looking inside* Look at all those Pokeballs. There must be hundreds inside here.

Cherry: Hundreds... *With her eyes widened up and double sized* Are those... even alive?

It was within seconds that the gate opened and they walked in... Joanna looked at all the different Pokeballs on display. The Various kinds on screen and types. Elements... Sizes... The sights pulled her in and she was drawn to it without any resistance...

But that was when a man in a lab coat walked over from one of the Tables...

It was Oliver Queen...

Oliver: *Looking at the new soon to be trainers* Hello there... Sorry to have kept you young soon to be trainers... Welcome to the world of Pokemon. I'm Oliver. Oliver Queen. But alot of people who know me close... call me Prof. Queen. *Pulling out a pokeball and releasing a pokemon that was contained within* This is a pokemon. Which is what people consider them as... Cute furry adorable creatures. This whole world is of course widely... covered by these creatures that are known as Pokemon. We Humans live alongside Pokemon at times as friendly Playmates and companions. At times they're Cooperative Workmates. But then there are these times that we all band together and hold battles... Battling others like us. But it's a fact that we ourselves don't truly know all there is about Pokemon. Plus there seems to be many many secrets and mysteries that revolve Pokemon. To Unravel the sole mysteries of Pokemon... I have been going on Field trips... Undertaking Research. That's what i do. But... Who are you?

Joanna: I'm Joanna Barlow. This is my friend Macie Lightfoot. And there's our friends... Don Stanley, Sid Pennington, Erica Biederman. Katie Gunnerson, Cherry Ipkiss. Macie's and my Landlord Frank Holden. Ridge Mercer Singing Prodigy... And there's the Symphony Trio...

Oliver: Hmm... Nice. Well... as you know... that each trainer gets 5 pokeballs to start off with and a Pokedex. Be sure to treat them well... They'll record all the pokemon data of all the pokemon that you may come across while on your Journeys. There are many kinds to discover and see.

Oliver then hands them each their own Pokedex.

Oliver: And now... The selection of pokemon... Which one do you choose to be your first... poke friend?

Joanna: I'll take the Fire type... *Taking her selection*

Oliver: You've got the Fire Pig. Tepig. Nice choice.

Macie: Water. *Grabbing her selection*

Oliver: That's Oshawott.

Cherry: *Taking her selection* Water...

Oliver: Mudkip

Don: *Taking one consisting of fire*

Oliver: Charmander

Ridge: *Making a selection*

Oliver: Cyndaquil...

Frank: *Choosing a Grass*

Oliver: Treecko.

Katie choose and got a Tepig. Erica got a Bulbasaur. Sid's for Chikorita. The Sisters got fire. One had Cyndaquil, another one got Charmander.

The Journey was set to get underway soon...

Last edited:
But there were others who were also gonna be trainers... or ones who had been for a while and are continuing on their Journeys.

Leslie's Workers...

Leslie Gaines.jpg
Leslie Gaines

Leslie Brent.jpg
Leslie Brent
Regal Mason.jpg
Regal Mason

They were also on their Journeys. There were alot of people who were going out on their Journeys and yet there were those who wouldn't cut it. There were ones like:
Jonathan Chase.jpg
Jonathan Chase

Jake Kent.jpg
Jake Kent

Friday Bellman.jpg
Friday Bellman

And...

Bobby Decker.jpg
Bobby Decker.

They were continuing as well... They had already done their Journeys and gained all 12 badges. Now they were said to be scattered all through out Metropolis Holding Practice battles and competitions in their own manner. Keeping the dream going on for them.

Back up in the Clock tower...

Joanna Looked at the others and knew that with the start of things and the starting of their Journeys... there was gonna be no returning back home for quite some time. There was gonna be nothing that they could do... Not for a while.

The Gym's throughout were made out to be well defined and stylish.

-The Badges were gonna be as followed--

1. Las Vegas Gym- The Fairy Gym.
2. Colorado Gym- The Ice Gym.
3. San Francisco Gym- The Eerie Ghost/Dark.
4. Hollywood Gym- The Electric Shock,
5. Los Angeles Gym- Ground Breaking.
6. Phoenix Gym- Fire/Fighting Combo.
JcKane's Gyms to control... 7-12... Due to be altered as time comes.
7. Salt Lake City Gym- *Insert type here* Gym.
8. Houston Gym- The Dragon Gym.
9. Chicago Gym- The Flying Gym.
10. Cleveland Gym- The Rock Gym.
11. New York City Gym- *Insert type here* Gym
12. Orlando Gym- The Water Gym.

--The Gyms that shall be in control of by JcKane.... are official. But will be edited when a confirmed decision has been made on the type and element that involve those said Gyms for which he control.--

Last edited:
It was High Noon and it was time for Joanna and her crew to make off on their way to the journey. There was a lot of traveling to have done. Joanna looked at her crew and nodded at them as if signaling that it was indeed time to go. But there was something coming to them.

Ridge's sister, Gaby arrived and mentioned that she'd found a stray Timburr and thought that Ridge would best benefit in having the Female Timburr. He wasn't the only one with the surprise as Joanna was met by...

Timothy Chase.jpg
Timothy Chase... A Whiz kid 12 year old. He was known to see a way to beat the odds as he knew where to look and how. He studied the system... He had caught a Wild Blitzle and a Roggenrola. Luring them into being caught by throwing over some Poke food and having it laced with Chives and Celery. Something moist that would draw them in. He propositioned to give them to her in exchange for taking him along. He wanted to come along and see on getting a wild Bulbasaur and a wild Growlithe. He wanted have them. So for a deal like that... How could Joanna pass it down. She allowed for him to come along. Cherry's Brother Tony presented her with a Drillbur... It was a last minute gift and sendoff as there was heavy belief that it was gonna be... a very long time... before they'd ever return home to Metropolis.

So with all their bearings and with a very dramatic goodbye... They made their way and took the first step onwards to compete in the Pokemon League...

Last edited:
"You are not strong enough."

That's the quote that was given to her each and every day in her new life. But what did it really mean to be strong? The ability to bond with these fearsome creatures known as Pokemon? To use their power to become the best trainer in the world? She didn't really know. Yet as time went on in her life, she was pushed into a confrontation with the same pokemon. Her mother wanted her to form a connection to the Pokemon... yet it felt all but not. The pokemon breathed fire and it clearly had no interest in liking her.

Yet, one day, something happened. She was once again locked in the same room as this creature. Told to bond with this Pokemon. But how could she when she was so scared of it? Yet, she was also so angry. Why is it normal kids got to go and get a smaller starter pokemon, one that was easily manageable and to help get used to the idea of bonding with these creatures. Yet she was being forced to bond with this one? It was not small at all, maybe at some point in it's life, but not now.

This creature resented the girl. Showing her a ton of brute strength as it watched her cower in fear. There was no respect. That was until this time. The girl, was in with him again. Same time of the day. The Pokemon growled lowly to itself before standing up. Trying to tower over this girl. But this time he could see something in her eye. She was upset, no perhaps angry. She stood before the Pokemon demanding that this whole thing was pointless, and for it to just strike her down right then and there. She wouldn't be able to rise to this level this soon. She wasn't ready... so why not just give her a reason to stop.

Perhaps it was pity, perhaps the Pokemon finally seen what her parents had seen in this girl before as she stood in front of him, arm's outstretched as she demanded the Pokemon to attack her. But nonetheless the pokemon yielded. And it was the start.

After that day, the girl was presented the Pokemon as hers to keep. it was to be her first Pokemon, and now, she was ready to begin her Pokemon journey. Yet, before she could, she had to get her official Pokemon license. So that is why she found herself in Metropolis. Heading to the Star Clock tower.

Her name, was Maya Jensen.

So Maya made her way to the Star Clock Tower and to the floor where Professor Queen was currently at. With her was a friend of her, in Annabelle Jackson. Annabelle, was actually one of the maid's to Maya's family, yet she was a little younger than Maya herself. Maya always wondered exactly how Annabelle became a maid to the family, being so young and all, but she was never given a reason.

Soon enough, the elevator stopped on the correct floor and both Maya and Annabelle got out.

Prof. Queen looked and saw them come out. He knew that there was gonna be more trainers. And from the way he saw Maya... he couldn't help but flirt a little. Just as because he was known as a Billionaire Playboy to those who knew him best. But when it came to work... he was all direct... professional and completely spot on with his endeavors.

Oliver: Ah... *Walking over towards Maya* You must be starting your Journey today... Am i right? You're definitely not the first ones to start. A group of young teens came in a moment or so ago... One of them i recognized as this Transgender girl. Joanna Barlow i think she said her name was. She was a catch. Spunky too. Plus a little troubled. However with the life she has been leading for some time... it's well understood. I got that juicy bit from the wife. Chloe, my wife. She's dug up the quid que quo on the girl. Her band of companions... One's a nasally sounding girl. But she's a innocent subtle girl. The others... Like this guy that was with them... Frank. He was like a mysterious figure. Didn't say much... But then his eagerness was outstanding. The pink haired girl was bubbly. But very optimistic. She carried off as someone who does karaoke. happy bunch... *Looking at Maya* Who might you be?

Oliver was very profound and indeed very one with the people. He did have a bit of arrogance. sometimes but for some... it was due to being in this hankering rivalry with someone that he once dealt with a lot and still does... Occasionally. M.J. Michael Jensen... No. Not Jackson. If it was him... The world would shut oliver down in a new york minute. And that from anyone's perspective... was no lie. Because you do what you wanted... but mess with Jackson... Honey, You were dead man or woman walkin' because his fans would turn you into ALPO.

Oliver was curious about Maya...

Maya waited patiently as Prof. Queen go on about the group that was here before. She half wondered why he was telling her all of this but finally she got a chance to speak. Ofcourse, when he asked her who she was, she nearly tilted her head confused. Did he not realize who she was? Granted, it wasn't that she had anything to do with her father's business, well step-father but he's been more of a father to her than anyone else. And not like she's really seen on TV with him, except that one time where the news caught wind of her and her sister... but that was another time. Maybe it was best he didn't recognize her, after all she figured this would be a bit tricky, since Michael Jensen (Maya's dad) was a rival to Prof. Queen, in both business and Pokemon. But He was the only way to get a Trainer's license in the region.

"I'm Maya," Maya finally replied neglecting to give him her last name, "And yes I'm here for my Trainer's License."

"I already have one," Annabelle said, who was still standing there with Maya. Just in case he also thought she was there for one too.

Oliver: *Grins* Maya. You wouldn't happen to be Jensen's kid, would you? Although... i don't have any issue with you. You have no fault in whatever rivalry there is between him and I. You appear to be a well together girl. Strong and with your head right on the grindstone. *Looking to the side then back* So... you're here for your first pokemon... A starter. *Pressing a button*

and within seconds... a platform came down and presented in 10 rows... a line of 20 pokeballs. A Starter of Each Element... From first Gen to 5th gen. Oliver threw in the concept that there were some that weren't starters... but known to be exclusive.

Oliver: Which one... would you savvy for accepting as your first starter pokemon?

Maya smiled nervously when Oliver figured out who she was. But then breathed a sigh of relief when it didn't seem to be an issue. Yet, when the Professor mentioned the starter Pokemon, Maya was too late before he pressed a button on it. Maya felt a tad embarrassed at that as she lifted up her white Jacket slightly.

"Uh... Professor Queen," Maya said trying to sound as polite as possible as she pulled off a poke ball from her belt and holding it up, "I already have a pokemon... I just need to officially register as a trainer."

Oliver: It's okay. Besides that you might have one as a fluke... a fated outcome. It happens. This one kid... Bobby Decker. He came in to become a trainer last Spring and when he came in... He already had one with him. It was call it lunacy... but it was a Celebi. Said that it just came to him a little before he came here to register as a trainer. He chose a Alolan Geodude. I had one as just an exclusive. It was in the center row. one of the Exclusives and i normally don't do that as it's against the citations and protocol in Registering as a trainer and a professor... But no one ever said anything about it. So... it was as it was... He picked it and left on his journey. But for you... I will be weary on as you're not one that would bend the rules like that... and risk everything. You're cautious. And when it comes to stuff like this... Cautious is always the best cup of tea.

Oliver saw that Maya already had one... (If you happened to follow the strain of how it was like in the Anime) ... (Although... one didn't need to get a starter pokemon from a professor just to be eligible to be a trainer.) "Usually a Starter Pokemon is given with the Pokemon License, but legally it's not required. As only the Pokedex is required."

Oliver also insisted for Maya to take a starter anyway as the fact was that even though... he had no issue with her because to him... She was just a innocent girl. What trouble could she seek to stir... if any. He just didn't want to have to deal with Michael Jensen anymore than what he truly had to. Not that he hated him or couldn't stand him... However they didn't happen to have the best professional relationship intact. So he didn't want to do anything to stir unwanted waters.

Last edited:
"it's fine Professor, really, I don't really want one, I'll have my hands full with this one still," Maya said holding up the one she already had.

Meanwhile, down below a group of 3 individuals walks up to the clock tower. It was hard to tell who they were or they're ages thanks to them wearing:
55e8a5f4170000430156970f.jpeg

They casually walked into the building, walking slowly to the elevator.

But while Maya was still in the clock tower...

Back out on the road just by the beginning of the Residential District which lead to the open road...

Joanna: *Looking at Timothy* You want in so badly... don't you? Well... i can't very well stop you... But i have to insist that you have at least a pokemon with you to battle with. The open road tends to get rather stressing at times. and there is gonna be no rest stops for a while.

Timothy: I'm okay with that. I also still happen to have a Pokemon. It's my favorite one... Roserade.

Joanna: Nice. *Looking at Macie* Looks like we got another member to our group.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (44).jpg
Macie: You serious?! He is coming too? *Chuckles* I guess that we got another member to our posse'

Blueberry: We sure do.

Although as they were waiting...

A Call came in and it was from Jessie Rogers and he was vowing to come along too... He got his license and managed to capture a pokemon... It was a Spearow.

Joanna told him to meet them at the front of the Metropolis Getaway Arms. They'd hook up there and that was where they also came across someone they met the first day back to school...

Zod Gyllanhall.jpg...

Joanna: Zod Gyllanhall?!

Zod: Hey Joanna. Hey Macie... Guess what?!

Joanna: What?

Zod: I got a pokemon. I captured one.

Joanna: Really?

Zod: Oh yeah. You won't believe what it is...

Cherry: Why's that? What is it?

Zod: It's a Lucario! *Squeals happily* I always wanted one. I heard about them for so long and longed for having one. But i managed to capture one. He's really strong too... A Muscled up Lucario.

Don: That's cool. Really. You're a lucky girl. We're on our way to compete for the pokemon League. We're on a Journey to get all 12 badges...

Macie T.: Yeah... Want to join us?

Ridge: There's room for more...

Zod: You sure?

Erica: Sure... why not... You're like one of us anyway. It'd be cool.

It was only then that Jessie Rogers came into the scene and met up with them. They now had to keep tabs on everything... it was okay for them as it was inside their crew. What none of them came to terms with was the idea that there was someone out there... who was like them in a way they never expected. Days before the current day where they're all starting their journey... a struggling young girl who had never bonded with a pokemon... was once placed in a room and made to bond with the pokemon. Forced to persevere against the challenge and face on. It was more to them when they realized that it was Maya. They never met her... but have heard of her. Some of the local high schoolers would talk of her. Mostly idle chit chat... things that they've heard a time or two... But... it would be nothing more than a surprise for them... if they were to out from a hand of fate... came face to face with her.

So, Maya waited for Prof. Queen to finish what he needed so she could get her Pokedex which was a tool that was also used for the trainer's official License. Little did Prof. Queen know, that Jensen Industries had rescued an 'approval' to have the license transferred to a new device.

Meanwhile, down in the lobby, the three masked individuals made it to the elevator and were now entering. One of them hit the button to the top floor and the Elevator doors closed before sending them on their way.

(Note to future readers.. the " a struggling young girl who had never bonded with a pokemon... was once placed in a room and made to bond with the pokemon. Forced to persevere against the challenge and face on. It was more to them when they realized that it was Maya." In the previous post is not public knowledge. Even those people don't know it, it was only used for a more stylized writing.)

Back at the Clock tower...

Oliver only minutes later got the pokedex and also with it it handed over 5 pokeballs. It was all said and done. There was nothing more to do but to wish her luck as it was now set. Oliver wanted to slide over a starter anyway as it was something that he felt that was the right thing to do... But he also didn't want to do anything that would put him in hot water with his Rival. He was trying to tread careful.

With all the commotion going on... Nobody seemed to have noticed that someone was making their way up to the top and towards the clock tower...

"Thank you Professor," Maya said staying polite. She'd wait until she was out of there before making the transfer. But as she and Annabelle turn around to leave, that's when the door to the elevator opens and the three individuals in black come out of it. Quickly, they each pull out a poke ball, but only one of them gives their a toss, out of it appears a Magnezone.

"Professor Queen," The one in the center but hadn't called out his pokemon said, "We're here for your Pokemon."

Oliver: *Looking at the men* Hmm... Okay, if you're done playing dress-up... Kinda state your business. You looking to start a business deal?

He was clearly making a joke at them. Shake off their focus. But unfortunately... there was no chance. Something was gonna happen and there was little that any of them could do about it. Or was there?

"Our business," said the one, "Is collecting specimens."

"Discharge," Said the one who released the Manezone and in an instance the pokemon released an array of lightning from it's body. This lightning was sporadic... but wait, it seemed to not even be attacking either of the three of them in there. What were they? Suddenly, the power in the room went out. Professor Queen, would probably realize that the Magnezone uses it's discharge attack as a kind of EMP bomb killing all the power to the room.

Ofcourse, Maya wasn't just going to stand there and watch. She had no idea who these people were but she had to do something.. even if she felt like she may not be strong enough. But in a flash, she pulled off the single Pokeball from her belt and tossed it. After all, they may have taken out the lights, but this pokemon makes it's own lights.

"Go, Dragon!" Maya said as the ball ruled through the air and in a flash of light, there the Pokemon nicknamed Dragon stood. But this was not a Dragon type. No, this Pokemon was a fire type. Fire and Flying. As this Pokemon was a Charizard.

The Charizard, or Dragon as it was called, gave a roar as it emerged from the Pokeball. The flame on it's tail cast an faint amber glow around the room. Using this, All three of them could make out the bright silver Steel of the Magnezone. As during the time it took Maya to release Charizard, the three of them had crossed the room and were standing next to the poke balls. All three of them had on a kind of specialized goggles. Presumably with Night Vision. Of the three of them, the one who had spoken first was glancing at the third member of the trio as he seemed to be staring at each pokeball still raised from when Professor Queen raised them to allow Maya one to pick for her own.

The one with the Magnezone was actually keeping an eye on the others. Ofcourse, he saw the emergence of the Charizard and was ready for it.

Oliver wasn't gonna just stand around and take the deliberate infiltration coming out from the side. He got to one of his secret pokeballs and summomed up Magmortar...

Oliver: Magmortar... Sick'em. Let these boys know that they're not just dealing with a Billionaire silver spoon fed playboy here. Use Fire Blast on them. Then Fire Spin... Just for kicks. They'll be sure to learn that when they mess with this Professor who's also the Emerald Archer... They're gonna be asking for trouble.

Oliver's pokemon leered in for an attack and started laying out a strike. It unleashed the attacks in flashing grace.

Last edited:
"Magnezone, Lightscreen followed by Protext," The masked man said as the Magnezone brought up a pinkish barrier surrounding the area around the intruders, then a green energy like shield surrounded Magnezone himself. The fire from the Fireblast hit Magnezone but was ineffective from the Protect move, and the firespin couldn't get past the Lightscreen attack.

It was at this point that the leader seemed to be telling the other one to hurry along. Ofcourse, at this point Maya points towards the Magnezone before offering her own command, "Flame thrower!" Maya shouts as Dragon rear's it's head back and launches a stream of hot fire at the Magnezone. The Light screen managed to take some of the damage but the flamethrower made it through hitting the Magnezone. With protect already wore off thanks to the fireboats, the Magnezone took damage causing it to flinch from the pain.

Oliver watched as his Magmortar was going against the intruders and yet saw as the battle was getting more fierce. With the Intruders looming... He was somehow worried for Maya... and for the innocent pokemon that were resting inside the balls. If something wasn't done... The Intruders would win. But what else could he do? What could Maya do? Something had to happen to tip the balance.

Oliver: Maya, I don't know if you'll be able to handle this on your own even though you're standing strong and trying to hang in there... So... I'm gonna make a summons for someone. A known legend. This is your fight. You're doing your best... but this is starting to appear as it's out of our league. We will need a boost. *In a rush of sheer concern and worry*

"Who do you..." Maya said turning her attention away from the fight. He was going to call someone? With he power out? But even if he did have a cell phone or something, would whomever even get here in time?

Suddenly, the one who had been staring at the different poke balls finally stopped as he was looking at one in particular. "I found it," came the voice as he reached in and pulled out the pokeball. The leader of the group nods and tosses out his own poke ball.

"Hyper Beam!" He commanded the pokemon inside just as it appeared in a flash of light. This Pokemon was a Salamance as it launched the yellow colored over powered laser like beam. Yet it wasn't aimed at Dragon, Magmortar, or even the humans. Instead it was launched at a wall, which blew a whole right into it.

"Flash!" The second masked man commanded and the Magnezone launched a brilliant flash to the others in the room. When the flash subsided, they caught as all three of them were jumping out the newly formed hole in the wall. Two of them riding Salamence, and the other one riding Magnezone.

"Wait hold on!" Maya said as she looked to Charizard, as he knew exactly what she was thinking. So in a rush, both of them dashed to the hole in the wall Maya climbing on Charizard's back before they bolted out the window as they gave chase to the intruders.

"Hey wait up!" Annabelle said dashing to the hole in the wall but could only watch as they flew after the bad guys. She let out a sigh. Seemed she didn't have a flying pokemon.

Last edited:
Oliver: *Giving a call to a contact* Hey... Electrogal... I've got a situation.

full

Blossom: *On the Phone* What's going on, Oliver? You alright?

Oliver: Not really. Something's going on here.

Blossom: What?

Oliver: There're intruders here. 3 Ninja looking guys who're with the kick of playing Dress-up... Came in here and caused the power to go out here with one of their pokemon. A Magnazone... They've taken a prized Pokemon... I don't have any clue as to what their intent is but there's someone going after them... A Pokemon of a fellow trainer. Maya Jensen.

Blossom: Maya... You're not yanking the ropes are you? Maya?! She's the daughter to that guy Michael.

Oliver: Really?! How is it that you know of her?

Blossom: You kidding... I know of her because of her father... or should we say Step father. He was at the after party celebration of when my wife Leslie and I had defeated the Elite 4 champion the other year. He kept speaking about his daughter/Step-daughter Maya. Saying praising words about her. He admires her... Sees her strength. With all the damn talk he did of her... I couldn't help but be impressed. She's gotta be some hell of a rising adversary. If she is up to it... I'll battle her for sport. See what she's got. If she's as good as her father says... She's gonna be one hell of a fighter.

Oliver: I'd agree. seriously. Please help... The intruders mustn't be allowed to get away with the Special Pokemon.

Blossom: Don't worry. I'm on my way now. I'm bringing my pokemon Excadrill and Fearow with me... We'll get that pokeball back. Maya is in need... We're gonna be there for her. ETA... 5 minutes.

Call ends...

Oliver: Maya, Do your best. Help is coming to boost you some firepower. Justice will prevail. Hold on!

Attachments

• Blossom Rhapsody 83.jpg
    Blossom Rhapsody 83.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
Back in the sky, Maya and Dragon were hot on the trail of the intruders. They were catching up rather quickly, since the Salamanca was going at the speed of the Magnezone. Soon Maya was within attack range as she called out for an attack. Soon, the two groups got into an arial fight as Dragon launched his flamethrower and the Magnezone shot back with a variety of electric attacks. Soon enough, one of the electrical strikes came awfully close to Dragon as he swooped to narrowly avoid the strike. In doing so, Maya lost her grip and balance as she fell right off his back and began to fall. Dragon looked to want to try and continue the fight but soon dove down to catch his fallen trainer. But it was thanks to this rescue that he was struck with an electoral attack that was in the form of a grid. It wrapped around Dragon and send in the bolts of electricity into the pokemon. With the surprise attack and power of the move, Dragon couldn't keep up his flight as he dropped from the sky. All he could do was hold Maya in his arms and brace for impact as they slammed into the ground below... right in front of a group of 12 trainers.

The masked men, flew off soon vanishing from sight.

Back in the clock tower, Annabelle watched the events unfold before finally turning to the Professor, "Uh, professor," Annabelle said, "Do you think the elevator still works? Even though the power's out?"

What no one saw coming was that as that was going on...

"FEEEEEAAAROOOOWWW!"

"Fearow, Use Sky attack! Stop those crooks! Excadrill, Use Sandstorm then GIGA IMPACT! on the thieves!)

"Excadrill"

Blossom Rode in on her Pokemon...

She was gonna fight off those bad men... But would she win... OR would the evil men take the win and Split with the loot that they took?

Blossom's fearow got prepared for an attack and made sure it was in full power. It cloaked itself in a harsh light and locked onto the Magnazone... Excadrill prepared to use Giga- Impact on the Evil men... There was no stopping the inevitable...

But by time Fearow was set and to initiate Sky Attack... The Magnazone... was Gone.

As were the Evil Men... Where it was that they'd gone to... No one... No one knew.

Blossom: *Disappointed* Damn it! DAMN IT! F**k!

But down below...

In front of the Metropolis Getaway Arms...

Joanna Barlow (228).jpg
Joanna: *Seeing the Crash and gasps* What... Oh my god...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (175).jpg
Macie: *Gasps* Oh... Sweet Mother of shock... What happened?

Don: What's that pokemon? It's huge...

Joanna was curious as to what kind of pokemon that was on the ground and got out her pokedex... held it out in front of her and Pointed it at the pokemon just ahead of them...

Pokedex: *Speaking* Charizard... The Flame pokemon... the final Evolved form of Charmander... It Spits fire that is hot enough to melt boulders. Known to cause forest fires unintentionally. When expelling a blast of super hot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely. CHARIZARD flies around the sky in search of powerful opponents. It breathes fire of such great heat that it melts anything. However, it never turns its fiery breath on any opponent weaker than itself. It is said that Charizard’s fire burns hotter if it has experienced harsh battles.

Cherry: It must be feeling pain...

Ridge: We should help it out...

Frank: *Noticing there's a girl on the side of the Pokemon* Be careful. She could be in a lot of pain.

Ridge: Maybe... but we have to see...

Timothy: What'll we do? We've got to do something...

Katie: ...

Erica: *Calling out her Bulbasaur* Bulbasaur... Come on out. We need to check on the hurt pokemon and the girl.

Seconds later...

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur... Saur.

She was curious about her pokemon and decided to get info on it.

Her Pokedex was then pulled out and aimed at her Bulbasaur...

Pokedex: *Giving out Info* Bulbasaur, The Seed Pokemon. A strange seed was planted on its back at birth. The plant sprouts and grows with this POKéMON. It can go for days without eating a single morsel. In the bulb on its back, it stores energy. For some time after its birth, it grows by gaining nourishment from the seed on its back. Usable moves: Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf, Poison Powder, Solar Beam, Grass Pledge, and Leaf Storm.

Erica: Bulbasaur, Use Vine whip on that Charizard. Get it to come to. We need to see if it's responsive. That Hit that it took... It was head on and on Impact.

"Saur."

What do you think was gonna happen next? Was Charizard really out? What was Maya's fate? Was she gonna come to? Find out...

Charizard was down on the ground as it was quiet sore from the impact. His entire body was sore but somehow, he was not knocked out. His eye opened as the pain was there but what was more important was the anger in them. HIs eyes narrowed as his head turned back to where the masked men had escaped, yet he didn't spot them. Ofcourse, he ignored the slaps from the vinewhip. Didn't even flinch.

In his arms, Maya was coming too. Thanks to Dragon she wasn't really injured but slowly she looked up as she first looked at Charizard with thanks in her eyes, then she followed his gaze to see that the masked men were gone.

"It's ok Dragon," Maya said, "We'll get them next time."

Didn't seem Dragon was caring as he suddenly stood up placing Maya on the ground. he arched his back slightly like he was waiting for Maya to get on so they could continue after the crooks. But Maya again glanced at the sky then back to him.

"They're probably long gone by now," Maya said, "There's no way we can catch them."

Charizard only grunts in annoyance as he begins to take flight. Seems he was just going to go on without her. Yet, you could see the pain in his joints as he attempted to move and that got Maya more concerned.

"Dragon you're hurt," Maya said, "There's no way you could catch up to them."

But Dragon wasn't listening as he rose slightly in the air, this caused Maya to quickly go over to him and grab his leg trying to get him to stop. Dragon glanced down at her and with another grunt kicks her off causing her to land on her butt. Maya looks at Dragon a bit hurt and, was that a bit of fear? Regardless, Dragon looked at her a moment before starting to go a little faster, but he didn't get to far as Maya took out her poke ball and aimed it at him.

"I said no," Maya said, "Dragon, return."

A beam of light shot out of the pokeball hitting the charizard. He was soon encapsulated by it as he was returned to the poke ball. Maya just sat there staring at the pokeball. A mixture of emotions on her face. That's when she realized the others near by watching the scene that just unfolded. Slowly, she got up and looked back at them, she was a little embarrassed.

"I uh... hello," Maya spurted out of her mouth.

__

Back in the Clock tower. The professor used an electric Pokemon to get the elevator running again. Thanks to it, they were able to ride it back down. Thankfully, aside for the elevator, only the top floor was effected by the power outage.

Once the elevator was on the ground floor, Annabelle headed off in the direction she saw Maya and Dragon crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back