• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

"Geeze," Kasey said, "Well I don't gotta worry about all that. I don't got a family.... except for Foxy."

Gaby: You don't have a family? Why?

Ridge: How come you don't have one, Kasey?

Joanna: *Looking at the time and Thinking* We need to also heal up our pokemon. They're gonna need it... plus we also need to see that they're fed.. Problem is... not enough room for us to let out our pokemon.

Jordan: The bigger ones we can let outside and just make sure that they stay dry. It's best that way.

Frank: Right. Let's get to work.

Gaby: You don't have a family? Why?

Ridge: How come you don't have one, Kasey?

Joanna: *Looking at the time and Thinking* We need to also heal up our pokemon. They're gonna need it... plus we also need to see that they're fed.. Problem is... not enough room for us to let out our pokemon.

Jordan: The bigger ones we can let outside and just make sure that they stay dry. It's best that way.

Frank: Right. Let's get to work.
"I ain't need no family but Foxy," Kasey said.

As Maya asked if he was responsible for the Ho-oh, he was just about to admit to doing, though with good intentions in mind. Though when her attention was brought to two men in suits came up and started talking to to the group. Issac continued watching especially after they showed everyone a picture of people in brightly colored armor and some grunts dressed in ninja garb. “Wait those guys look exactly like...” he cut himself off as he noticed something peculiar in front of the girl how had spoken to him earlier, it was Shade laying in front of her with a look of concern sowed into his eyes. He was going to say something about it when a familiar sound caught his attention, it was three short beeps that would catch anyone’s attention. “Oh, my P.D.A.” He muttered to himself as he dug into his jacket poket but upon realizing the device he was looking for wasn’t there he tried the other one, no luck there either. “Wait, where..” at this point he was frantically looking through his bag, tossing out a decently sized stone with a pokeball shaped indent in it. “It’s not in there either, first the Tyranitar chasing halfway to Pyrite yesterday and now this. My luck’s just the worst.” He lamented yo himself as he sat down next to his bagas his necklace swayed like a pendulum, the feather sparkles in a rainbow brilliance from the sun as it did so.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

"I ain't need no family but Foxy," Kasey said.

Jessie: That's just sad, you know. That's just... incredibly sad. How can someone grow up without a family?

Zoey: It's nothing to worry about... It's sad... but it's just life. I don't have a mother. The only one i ever had... walked out on my dad and I. Left us... So... it's no loss. My dad has been the best parent by far.

Zod: All i got is a mother...

Joanna and Jordan didn't speak towards that topic as they were now orphans. So... they couldn't relate to anyone on having parents. It was sad.

But they all had to feed their pokemon...

So they took care of that and then using a full restore on them all. Bringing them back to full health and all. It made their pokemon... indeed happy. Happy indeed.

As Maya asked if he was responsible for the Ho-oh, he was just about to admit to doing, though with good intentions in mind. Though when her attention was brought to two men in suits came up and started talking to to the group. Issac continued watching especially after they showed everyone a picture of people in brightly colored armor and some grunts dressed in ninja garb. “Wait those guys look exactly like...” he cut himself off as he noticed something peculiar in front of the girl how had spoken to him earlier, it was Shade laying in front of her with a look of concern sowed into his eyes. He was going to say something about it when a familiar sound caught his attention, it was three short beeps that would catch anyone’s attention. “Oh, my P.D.A.” He muttered to himself as he dug into his jacket poket but upon realizing the device he was looking for wasn’t there he tried the other one, no luck there either. “Wait, where..” at this point he was frantically looking through his bag, tossing out a decently sized stone with a pokeball shaped indent in it. “It’s not in there either, first the Tyranitar chasing halfway to Pyrite yesterday and now this. My luck’s just the worst.” He lamented yo himself as he sat down next to his bagas his necklace swayed like a pendulum, the feather sparkles in a rainbow brilliance from the sun as it did so.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow JCKane JCKane

Frank was nearby and looked out the door of the bus and saw a fellow trainer walking about...

Frank Holden (210).jpg
Frank: Hey there... Young man. What're you doing out in this weather? It's raining out now...

Jessie: That's just sad, you know. That's just... incredibly sad. How can someone grow up without a family?

Zoey: It's nothing to worry about... It's sad... but it's just life. I don't have a mother. The only one i ever had... walked out on my dad and I. Left us... So... it's no loss. My dad has been the best parent by far.

Zod: All i got is a mother...

Joanna and Jordan didn't speak towards that topic as they were now orphans. So... they couldn't relate to anyone on having parents. It was sad.

But they all had to feed their pokemon...

So they took care of that and then using a full restore on them all. Bringing them back to full health and all. It made their pokemon... indeed happy. Happy indeed.
(dumb posts not coming through.)

"Eh, parents are overated!" Kasey said as she flopped into a chair and rolled onto her back, "I never had any and I'm perfectly fine."

"I wouldn't say that exactly," Came a voice from Kasey's Wristdex.

O'aka: I'll wait here for as long as i can... But if we don't meet back before i leave... I'll see you in Lexington. I'm gonna be there for a few hours or so... Looking for some sponsoring. But i'll be looking for you. *Grins*
(I hope he doesn't start hiting on her)

Jenny chuckled and began exploring the markets and resturaunts, seeing what ingredients they posses

(dumb posts not coming through.)

"Eh, parents are overated!" Kasey said as she flopped into a chair and rolled onto her back, "I never had any and I'm perfectly fine."

"I wouldn't say that exactly," Came a voice from Kasey's Wristdex.

Joanna listened in on the talk and for whatever reason... She just got to the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She immediately broke down in tears...

Joanna Barlow (74).jpg
Joanna: *Sniffles while weeping* Mom and dad... both gone. I should have never emancipated. I should've stayed. I should have never left. I never even got to say goodbye.

Jordan: *Feeding their pokemon* I know how you feel. Joanna... it's not ever gonna get better. not for a while. We still have to deal with the reality of going against the ones who were responsible for their deaths. I myself feel the worst pain as i was the one that betrayed you which pushed you to leave... All i got from that... is a lifetime of regret. It's my worst mistake that i could have done.

Joanna: Yeah... Well... What's the difference to you, Jordan? huh? What? You stayed. You never left home like a COWARD! I'm the one that left. I could have stayed. I should've stayed. But no... instead of staying... I fled like a little bitch. I left. Left home. I have lost my parents and i have no one to blame... but me.

Jordan: You might not want to believe this... But a few months after their personal views of you wanting to be a guy... Which never happened. Mom was seen looking out the window and singing "Candle on the water"

Jordan Flashes back...

"Long Beach...

4 years ago...

Ruth Barlow: *Looking out the window and thinking of her daughter Joanna; Singing*
I'll be your candle on the water
My love for you will always burn
I know you're lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don't give up, you have somewhere to turn
'Till every wave is warm and bright
My soul is there beside you
Let this candle guide you
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light
A cold and friendless tide has found you
Don't let the stormy darkness pull you down
I'll paint a ray of hope around you
Circling in the air, lighted by a prayer
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on, you'll make it
Here's my hand, so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go"

Joanna: *Smiles briefly just thinking of her mom's voice* ...

Joanna listened in on the talk and for whatever reason... She just got to the point where she couldn't take it anymore. She immediately broke down in tears...

View attachment 410820
Joanna: *Sniffles while weeping* Mom and dad... both gone. I should have never emancipated. I should've stayed. I should have never left. I never even got to say goodbye.

Jordan: *Feeding their pokemon* I know how you feel. Joanna... it's not ever gonna get better. not for a while. We still have to deal with the reality of going against the ones who were responsible for their deaths. I myself feel the worst pain as i was the one that betrayed you which pushed you to leave... All i got from that... is a lifetime of regret. It's my worst mistake that i could have done.

Joanna: Yeah... Well... What's the difference to you, Jordan? huh? What? You stayed. You never left home like a COWARD! I'm the one that left. I could have stayed. I should've stayed. But no... instead of staying... I fled like a little bitch. I left. Left home. I have lost my parents and i have no one to blame... but me.

Jordan: You might not want to believe this... But a few months after their personal views of you wanting to be a guy... Which never happened. Mom was seen looking out the window and singing "Candle on the water"

Jordan Flashes back...

"Long Beach...

4 years ago...

Ruth Barlow: *Looking out the window and thinking of her daughter Joanna; Singing*
My love for you will always burn
I know you're lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don't give up, you have somewhere to turn
'Till every wave is warm and bright
My soul is there beside you
Let this candle guide you
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light
A cold and friendless tide has found you
Don't let the stormy darkness pull you down
I'll paint a ray of hope around you
Circling in the air, lighted by a prayer
This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on, you'll make it
Here's my hand, so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go"

Joanna: *Smiles briefly just thinking of her mom's voice* ...

"Sounds to me that parents are just not worth the hassle," Kasey said, "They die, get kidnapped."

"You really should stop being insensitive Kasey," Again came a voice from Kasey's wristdex.

(I hope he doesn't start hiting on her)

Jenny chuckled and began exploring the markets and resturaunts, seeing what ingredients they posses

O'aka remained in his van... waiting. But as the hours passed... he saw that time was fleeting and he regretted on having to leave off... But he saw as he had to make way to the next town. But he was gonna see to it that he waited for Jenny in Lexington. Without a second to think more of it... he made his way over to Lexington, Missouri...

"Sounds to me that parents are just not worth the hassle," Kasey said, "They die, get kidnapped."

"You really should stop being insensitive Kasey," Again came a voice from Kasey's wristdex.

Before long...

They were all sitting down and having a warm meal. but once done, they cleaned things off and spent part of the night chatting and talking. Talking about things and about the path to the first Gym. They had still a ways to go. A Long ways to go and there was much more ground to cover. A lot. By time Midnight came around they all passed out and went to sleep.

They slept... throughout the night...

O'aka remained in his van... waiting. But as the hours passed... he saw that time was fleeting and he regretted on having to leave off... But he saw as he had to make way to the next town. But he was gonna see to it that he waited for Jenny in Lexington. Without a second to think more of it... he made his way over to Lexington, Missouri...

Jenny had decided to stay over night in a hotel to wait out the storm, she wasn't going to drive in that weather, sat in her room looking over the small amount of things she found in the town "well not much to use to expand my menu Lily, but perhaps I can add more gourmet pokemon food to the menu" she chuckled while lily snickered with her

Once the storm had passed she got on the road again

Jenny had decided to stay over night in a hotel to wait out the storm, she wasn't going to drive in that weather, sat in her room looking over the small amount of things she found in the town "well not much to use to expand my menu Lily, but perhaps I can add more gourmet pokemon food to the menu" she chuckled while lily snickered with her

Once the storm had passed she got on the road again

O'aka was in the next town already by that time. He couldn't wait for the storm. How he were to be able to see through the storm was nothing more than sheer luck... He got there by early early morning and it was still dark out. He found a local park to stay and park... Camping in the van for the remainder of the night.

Before long...

They were all sitting down and having a warm meal. but once done, they cleaned things off and spent part of the night chatting and talking. Talking about things and about the path to the first Gym. They had still a ways to go. A Long ways to go and there was much more ground to cover. A lot. By time Midnight came around they all passed out and went to sleep.

They slept... throughout the night...
Finally the next day came. Maya and Annabelle were getting up preparing to make the trip back to New York. They were still in debate on how to do it, and Maya was thinking of just calling down there and having them send someone to pick them up.

Daisy barely slept. The first gym was something she was so looking forward to, she kept waking up in exitement. She wanted to go as soon as possible.

Finally the next day came. Maya and Annabelle were getting up preparing to make the trip back to New York. They were still in debate on how to do it, and Maya was thinking of just calling down there and having them send someone to pick them up.

As for the group...

They were getting up and looking to see a new day. It was raining. but the rain was lighter by morning light. It was a new day and the crew were all having to get set to leave. There was a lot to do and little time to do it.

Macie and Joanna got up and got things going as they were the two top heads of the group. Jordan the brother to Joanna. He was out by the line of where the town limits cut off. He had his Hitmonchan next to him and they were checking to see that the coast was clear.

Jordan: It's gonna be another day, Hitmonchan. A new day starts... here and now. It's still a little wet. and light rain. But it's gonna be great.

Jordan: *Turning back to check on the others* Come on, Hitmonchan. Time to meet the new day.

A Moment later...

Joanna Barlow (68).jpgFrank Holden (203).jpgMacie Melody Lightfoot (45).jpgJordan Barlow.jpgZod Gyllenhall 3.jpgJessie Rogers.jpg
Blueberry Ashley Parker..jpgMacie Terrace 2.png

One and all... They gathered their bearings and packed up all their belongings. Hitting the road only a hour later on foot. The Tour bus followed behind as they all made they way to Lexington, Missouri. On their way to the next town they came across a few wild pokemon. One was a Machop. There was clearly a medium flock of them. 5 of them in a line...

Macie sent out her Corphish and had it use Crabhammer and then Water gun... It weakened the Machop and Macie caught it. Jessie caught a Wild Poliwag and an Eevee... Zod caught a Houndour. But the rest of them battled and saw their pokemon getting stronger in size and stats. It was only an hour and a half later when they all made it to Lexington... By foot.

Z zninjsu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine MasterRed MasterRed National National

Last edited:
Daisy was overjoyed. Her Druddigon was stronger, and that's what she wanted. She hadn't caught anything, but she was considering it. Maybe Druddigon needed a friend?

Lois Foutley

The woman had driven her car to the next town over night and was in the next town. Residing within a Motel as she was barely getting up. It was a slow morning for her. But she did set out a thing of food for her pokemon. Her daughter was clearly on the phone with her as she was waking up...

The woman... Was Lois Foutley...

Lois: *Chuckles; On the Phone* I know you're okay over there at the Avalanche arts academy, Ginge'. You got there and you've earned it.

Ginger: Yeah... *On the phone* But i worry about you... Being left alone and having to deal with Carl.

Lois: I know. But, listen Cookiefoot. It's not so bad. While you are at the academy and doing well in your studies... Carl's been sent to over to the Bishops. Joann is keeping an eye on him. I'm right now in Lexington, Missouri.

Ginger: Where?

Lois: Lexington...

Ginger: What... wh-why there? What's going on?

Lois: Nothing really. Just going on a road trip. which is what i'm on. And of course... i caught myself some... I can't believe i'm gonna say this and it is by far... a breach of sanity... Some Pokemon.

Ginger: Huh?! Pokemon, are you feeling okay, Mom?

Lois: Look here, Ginge' i know that it sounds a bit awkward... but trust me... your mother here's still got complete control of her senses. *Looking at her Primeape* Primeape, Cool it! Behave! *On the phone* Sorry. That Primeape is being rather fiesty. Mischievous too... I think that Carl'd be well familiar with this one.

A Moment later...

After the call ended and her pokemon were fed and nourished with water... They were cleaned up and ready to go before she got herself ready to go. Cleaned and everything. She didn't have any food for herself so she would have to stop at a fast food place to grab a bite to eat...

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had spent the night in the Pokemon Center by herself, or at least as close by herself as she could get with her Pokemon sleeping outside their pokeballs and enjoying the rain coming down with the gentle breeze that came with the rainfall. As morning dawned upon the various inhabitants of the Pokemon Center, the girl had been rudely awoken much to her displeasure and told they were leaving. The child had then gotten ready for the day and made her way out of the Pokemon Center, her pokemon back in their pokeballs of course, and begun walking. The child had no desire to ride cars, she preferred getting around via her own two feet as she had done pretty much all of her life. That was the whole point of being on this journey after all. She also didn't catch any Pokemon on her traveling. There was no point as far as she saw it as she wasn't here for the battling or other events that she knew of yet.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik was in the mess hall eating breakfast with the other grunts, having gone to check on his injured and tired Pokemon. Nurse Joy said they were doing fine and would be ready to battle again or participate in contests which made the teenager happy. He wasn't dressed in his uniform as he didn't want to get it messy but his Pokemon were eating their own food within the mess hall as well, Sheikh having fed them before getting himself some food. He wasn't sure if he would be doing anything today or not but at least he hadn't totally fucked up his mission.

Last edited:
Kelani Aneko
Kelani had spent the night in the Pokemon Center by herself, or at least as close by herself as she could get with her Pokemon sleeping outside their pokeballs and enjoying the rain coming down with the gentle breeze that came with the rainfall. As morning dawned upon the various inhabitants of the Pokemon Center, the girl had been rudely awoken much to her displeasure and told they were leaving. The child had then gotten ready for the day and made her way out of the Pokemon Center, her pokemon back in their pokeballs of course, and begun walking. The child had no desire to ride cars, she preferred getting around via her own two feet as she had done pretty much all of her life. That was the whole point of being on this journey after all. She also didn't catch any Pokemon on her traveling. There was no point as far as she saw it as she wasn't here for the battling or other events that she knew of yet.

Sheik Medwinter
Sheik was in the mess hall eating breakfast with the other grunts, having gone to check on his injured and tired Pokemon. Nurse Joy said they were doing fine and would be ready to battle again or participate in contests which made the teenager happy. He wasn't dressed in his uniform as he didn't want to get it messy but his Pokemon were eating their own food within the mess hall as well, Sheikh having fed them before getting himself some food. He wasn't sure if he would be doing anything today or not but at least he hadn't totally fucked up his mission.

Joanna and her crew
As for the group...

They were getting up and looking to see a new day. It was raining. but the rain was lighter by morning light. It was a new day and the crew were all having to get set to leave. There was a lot to do and little time to do it.

Macie and Joanna got up and got things going as they were the two top heads of the group. Jordan the brother to Joanna. He was out by the line of where the town limits cut off. He had his Hitmonchan next to him and they were checking to see that the coast was clear.

Jordan: It's gonna be another day, Hitmonchan. A new day starts... here and now. It's still a little wet. and light rain. But it's gonna be great.

Jordan: *Turning back to check on the others* Come on, Hitmonchan. Time to meet the new day.

A Moment later...

View attachment 410856View attachment 410857View attachment 410858View attachment 410859View attachment 410860View attachment 410861
View attachment 410862View attachment 410863

One and all... They gathered their bearings and packed up all their belongings. Hitting the road only a hour later on foot. The Tour bus followed behind as they all made they way to Lexington, Missouri. On their way to the next town they came across a few wild pokemon. One was a Machop. There was clearly a medium flock of them. 5 of them in a line...

Macie sent out her Corphish and had it use Crabhammer and then Water gun... It weakened the Machop and Macie caught it. Jessie caught a Wild Poliwag and an Eevee... Zod caught a Houndour. But the rest of them battled and saw their pokemon getting stronger in size and stats. It was only an hour and a half later when they all made it to Lexington...By foot.

Z zninjsu Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine MasterRed MasterRed National National

Kelani Aneko

Sheik Medwinter

Joanna and her crew got to Lexington by foot... Hence the fact of them being able to capture a couple of new pokemon... However what they didn't know was that they could only carry six at a time with them... So (Like in the Anime) the rest of the pokemon that they happened to catch went into teleport and got transported to where they first had gotten their license. In a separate filing system for one and all... But there was something more... Their Pokedex had a function where they could automatically switch out pokemon of their choosing whenever. Of course... it was likely better if they'd just went to a Poke center whenever they were looking to do that. They didn't have their own filing system... It was all done by the Prof. Professor Queen...

In Lexington...

They didn't seem to waste any time as they went to go find where they sold the Motorized Scooters. They were gonna need about 4 of them and they all were gonna need it to come with a sidecar. Which they did... Thankfully so four was all they were gonna need... It took the cost of 7.500 dollars. Exactly what they would have expected... although it was thought that they'd cost more. But it was a lucky break for them that it was not... as they managed to arrive on a day where there were a large discount on all the purchases. It greatly helped them out to their benefit.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had pretty much gone off and done her own thing after a while of traveling but had made it to Lexington. Well it was partly because Rowlet and Litten had gotten hungry and refused to go any further until they ate, prompting Kelani to take a side detour into a meadow and feed her Pokemon. She had seen a few Pokemon, of course none of them were the same as in Hawaii, but they were pretty and she had contemplated catching something called a Caterpie but had not done so. The girl finally arrived in Lexington with the others only to find everyone at some form of store where they had bought four scooters with sidecars attached to them. Now what the heck was going on exactly?

Kelani Aneko
Kelani had pretty much gone off and done her own thing after a while of traveling but had made it to Lexington. Well it was partly because Rowlet and Litten had gotten hungry and refused to go any further until they ate, prompting Kelani to take a side detour into a meadow and feed her Pokemon. She had seen a few Pokemon, of course none of them were the same as in Hawaii, but they were pretty and she had contemplated catching something called a Caterpie but had not done so. The girl finally arrived in Lexington with the others only to find everyone at some form of store where they had bought four scooters with sidecars attached to them. Now what the heck was going on exactly?

It was after they got the scooters that they noticed in a shock that they lost track of Kelani... However Joanna and Jordan were the first to look to the side and saw as Kelani was pretty close to them...

Joanna: *Looking at Kelani* Kelani... Where did you go? You were right behind us.

Jordan: Sure were quiet though.

Suddenly his Snorunt came out and hovered into the air before coming down and rested on his shoulder.

"Sno".

Jordan: *Petting the side of his Snorunt* Hey pal... How you feelin'. Feeling rested?

"Snorunt!"

Joanna Barlow (107).jpg
Joanna: I think that i'll let out my Pignite. He must be wishing on stretching out his legs... HE doesn't seem to like being in that Pokeball much at all.

Jordan: No mystery there... My Snorunt doesn't like being in his pokeball much neither. *Chuckles* I usually have to play catch and hot Potato with him before he finally agrees to get inside it for a while.

"Snorunt... Sno."

Jordan: See?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back