• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Maya just stood there, her hand clutching her pokeball with fear. It was getting notice as soon enough, the ref looked over at her.

"Come on," He said not trying to sound to harsh in case it was a case of stage fright, but still needed her to get the battle started, "Call out your Pokemon."

Maya glanced at the judge and finally nodded. Here we go...

"Go, Dragon!" Maya shouted, but some may catch the slight rise in her voice. The Pokeball flew through the air and opened. In a burst of light, out came, Dragon.

Dragon landed on the ground in front of Maya. He seemed, unimpressed. Bored even. Ofcourse, it took Maya a moment to realize this as she was on edge the entire time as she waited for her Pokeball to come back to her. Once she took hold of it, she held on to it tight, ready to call Dragon back at a moment's notice. Yet, she looked at the beast with fear in her eyes. But he didn't seem to do anything.

"You have to concentrate Maya" Jenny stated as Maya heard the noise from the arena fading until all she heard was Jenny

(I love Zoroarks illusions :3 )

Joanna and the others were in the waiting room and were watching the T.V Monitor... They couldn't begin to wonder what was going on with Maya's Pokemon. They worried about her and her ever being able to bond or control her Dragon. Joanna was however with the thoughts of where her brother was. It was bugging her and as she thought about it... She sighed sharply and tried to just focus on what they were seeing upon the monitor...

However... What Joanna didn't know at that moment was that her brother was only a mile away from the stadium. He wasn't far from the stadium and as far as he had gotten. He couldn't bare to just leave his sister. He didn't care about his ex-friend Jessie C. He just wanted his sister. So he did the one thing that he knew was right. He went back to the stadium where his sister still was.

Last edited:
Ofcourse, the flower sisters didn't wait any longer as they both called out for their attacks.

"Sunflora use Ingrain!"

"Blossom Teeter Dance!"

Sunflora sent out roots and planted itself right in it's spot as Blossom began to dance, making all pokemon in the battle confused, except for itself.

Jenny got up and left the stadium once again, going to the mart for some groceries, she felt like making some food for her Pokemon as well as a snack for herself

After getting the ingrediants she wanted she went to a nearby bench, which happened to be outside the stadium and began cooking after pulling out a table

"Ok everyone time to come out" Jenny smiled and her Pokemon helped her cook, Gallade chopped the ingredients using Psyhco Cut, Gardevoir messured out the ingredients using Psyhcic, and Incineroar cooked it with the use of Ember

Anyone that passed by were enthralled by the wonderful aroma that eminated from her cooking

Frank: *Commanding his pokemon* Grovyle, Shake it off and fire back at Sunflora with Quick attack. Followed by Leaf storm!

Frank wasn't gonna wait for Charizard to make a move... The opponents were stealing the front and the stalling cost them the shot of attempting a preemptive strike. He made the move... Which Grovyle did and bombarded Sunflora with its leaf storm. a heavy blast of it.

Maya heard Jessie's voice and that gave her a bit of a shock at first but then she listened... it was time to get serious.

"Ok, Dragon, Use Flamethrower on Bollosom!" Maya commanded.

Dragon opened his mouth and... yawned? He looked around the field not very impressed at all. Maybe it was the effects of the dance? But Maya doubted it. Dragon was just not listening.

"Light Screen!"

Sunflora created a barrier made of light around itself and took up part of the damage, but was still hit. However, it wasn't as affective as grass on grass is, and Sunflora gained a good chunk of that back thanks to it's ingrain.

"The charizard's not in this... so Bollosom use Attract on Grovyle!"

Bollosom didn't even mess with Dragon as he seemed to sit down minding his own business. Instead, she went over to Grovile and unleashed it's attract on it. Bollosom was a female so will it work on Grovile?

Grovyle wasn't affected. It managed to avert its gaze took another shot at Sunflora using Aerial Ace... followed by Giga Drain. It was having to do all the work since Charizard was just laying down and sitting on it's back hind-end. There was something that no one saw on Grovyle. He was carrying a power Herb so it was able to fire... SolarBeam on Sunflora...

Frank: Grovyle... Be careful. This is not over yet. *Watching the opponents*

in the Waiting room...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (48).jpg
Macie: *Watching* Frank's Grovyle is doing all the work. Why isn't Maya's pokemon doing anything? Doesn't it even know that there's a match going on?

Ridge: I think that Charizard is showing that he doesn't seem to care and is pretending that Maya's not even there. I think that Maya has a hateful pokemon. He's just not respecting or listening at all.

Jessie: What is she gonna do? There must be something she can do.

Zod: If only there was. If only there was...

Although outside the stadium...

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Sighs; Walking back over to the stadium* I can't leave my sister. I lost her once... i'm not doing it again. Besides she's gonna need to be aware of what's in the next town. It's bad. *Looking to the side to see there being a table of food on display* Whoa... Someone's having a party. What gives? Something going on? *Curiously checking it out*

Grovyle wasn't affected. It managed to avert its gaze took another shot at Sunflora using Aerial Ace... followed by Giga Drain. It was having to do all the work since Charizard was just laying down and sitting on it's back hind-end. There was something that no one saw on Grovyle. He was carrying a power Herb so it was able to fire... SolarBeam on Sunflora...

Frank: Grovyle... Be careful. This is not over yet. *Watching the opponents*

in the Waiting room...

View attachment 404709
Macie: *Watching* Frank's Grovyle is doing all the work. Why isn't Maya's pokemon doing anything? Doesn't it even know that there's a match going on?

Ridge: I think that Charizard is showing that he doesn't seem to care and is pretending that Maya's not even there. I think that Maya has a hateful pokemon. He's just not respecting or listening at all.

Jessie: What is she gonna do? There must be something she can do.

Zod: If only there was. If only there was...

Although outside the stadium...

View attachment 404712
Jordan: *Sighs; Walking back over to the stadium* I can't leave my sister. I lost her once... i'm not doing it again. Besides she's gonna need to be aware of what's in the next town. It's bad. *Looking to the side to see there being a table of food on display* Whoa... Someone's having a party. What gives? Something going on? *Curiously checking it out*

(Is this for me?)

"Come on Dragon," Maya said looking as Grovile was still doing all the work, "If not Flamethrower, Use wing attack!"

Dragon just ignored her as he now began to lounge, holding his head with one claw and just relaxing.

"Sunflora dodge, now Sunny day, followed by Synthesis!"

Sunflora was hit by the Arial ace doing massive damage. But before Grovile could launch it's next two attacks, Sunny day and Synthesis restored Sunflora's health right back up. Sunflora was hit by the other two moves though, but didn't do as much damage.

"You won't get away that easy, Attract Again!"

Bellossom jumped in front of Grovyle yet again as it used it's Attract.

As Jenny cooked, people continued to gather around her as they smelled the wonderful aroma

She already knew this would happen, so she bought enough to give the first 50 people that came by a taste

While waiting for her to finish, people that had wonder close to find out what was happening were told that the famous chef Jennifer Rose was cooking something delicious

Grovyle knew it was coming and closed its eyes before the attract could happen. It was not one to fall for it. Nothing could make it fall for that trick. It used another giga drain and it made sure that it was extra strength. However... it was only then that it got a case of confusion. It was unable to do anything more without hurting itself. Opening it to an attack.

As for what was going on outside...

Jordan: *With an raised eyebrow looking at the food; impressed* Who did all this cooking? It looks like a buffet line. *Checking it out from end to end*

"Fine then, Let's get rid of that Grovile!"

"Petal Dance!" They both shouted in unison.

Both Sunflora and Bellossom began to dance as they began to throw flower pedals around, in a powerful attack that hit everything on the field.

"Dragon, Fight! Use Wing Attack! FlameThrower... Anything!" Maya shouted at Dragon, trying to get it try something. But Dragon ignored it. Even after it was pelted by the Petal Dance, it just continued to lounge there, unamused. (Note, Petal Dance hits all pokemon on the field, which is why I said it also hit Dragon.)

Grovyle took the hit and felt dazed. But it was only then that it's Overgrow kicked in. It also had the Power Herb. Something that noone saw being held. It was when Grovyle used Solar Beam on Sun Flora. Hitting At double the strength.

Frank: *Commanding his Pokemon* Good work, Grovyle. Now... Hit again with Aerial Ace.

Outside...

Jordan: *Starting to go for a bit of the food* Whoever did this...must really have such a lot of time on their hands. I better grab a little to feed Snorunt. I'm betting that he's getting rather hungry too.

Grovyle took the hit and felt dazed. But it was only then that it's Overgrow kicked in. It also had the Power Herb. Something that noone saw being held. It was when Grovyle used Solar Beam on Sun Flora. Hitting At double the strength.

Frank: *Commanding his Pokemon* Good work, Grovyle. Now... Hit again with Aerial Ace.

Outside...

Jordan: *Starting to go for a bit of the food* Whoever did this...must really have such a lot of time on their hands. I better grab a little to feed Snorunt. I'm betting that he's getting rather hungry too.

The boys hand was smacked away by a Zoroark that growled at him "hey, hands off! And wait your turn!" He heard the Pokemon use telepathy

Jenny looked at her partner and walked over "I'm the one who cooked all this, my name is Jennifer, and I would appreciate if you didn't steal from me while I'm trying to cook" she replied then went back to cooking with her Pokemon, while the Zoroark remained as the food guard

More and more people were gathering to watch the world famous chef cook, but the crowd was getting too restless and some ended up pushing into Jordan (your choice if he colides with the table or not)

Ofcourse, there was no double damage, since Power herb only allows the Pokemon to skip the charge up for attacks like Solar beam, and it is single use, thus it used it already. However, since Sunny day was still in effect, it still launched that same turn, but at normal damage. Granted it was still a strong attack however.

"Synthesis!"

And Sunflora's HP was restored.

"Ok, Bellossom, show him YOUR Solar Beam!"

Bellossom charged but it only took a second as the Sun's ray's were still intense. Finally it blasted it's own Solar Beam out at Grovile.

"Dragon!" Maya shouted, "Stop laying around and do something!"

But Dragon still ignored her.

Jordan looked at the pokemon and felt a bit strange as it heard it speak... He believed that it was just his imagining things so he thought nothing of it. But he only looked at the table and then at the woman.

Jordan: Jennifer. That happens to be my mom's name. *Grins* You did all this? You must be one skilled chef to just cook all this. *Looking to the side* I'm not stealing any of the food. All i am doing is get something to eat. And hopefully feed my Snorunt. It's in need of food and I'm also here to find my sister. Joanna.

He was being honest and he wasn't gonna steal any of the food.

Inside...

On Stage...

Grovyle took the attack head on and was knocked down... It looked as if it was gonna be defeated... Although... It wasn't taking it lying down. Grovyle used a barrage of 3 attacks on Sunflora starting with Leech seed... Followed by Leaf Storm and then Leaf Blade. It was not about to call it quits... Not yet.

Jordan looked at the pokemon and felt a bit strange as it heard it speak... He believed that it was just his imagining things so he thought nothing of it. But he only looked at the table and then at the woman.

Jordan: Jennifer. That happens to be my mom's name. *Grins* You did all this? You must be one skilled chef to just cook all this. *Looking to the side* I'm not stealing any of the food. All i am doing is get something to eat. And hopefully feed my Snorunt. It's in need of food and I'm also here to find my sister. Joanna.

He was being honest and he wasn't gonna steal any of the food.

Inside...

On Stage...

Grovyle took the attack head on and was knocked down... It looked as if it was gonna be defeated... Although... It wasn't taking it lying down. Grovyle used a barrage of 3 attacks on Sunflora starting with Leech seed... Followed by Leaf Storm and then Leaf Blade. It was not about to call it quits... Not yet.

(Too bad grovyle doesn't know Fury Cutter)

"But grabbing some without asking is stealing" she replied

"If your looking for someone then check with the stadium officials" she chuckle

Jordan: I don't mean on stealing. I'm just unfortunately kinda broke and don't have anything for food. I've been on the road for a while and let's just say... that i kinda went through all my money and without realizing it... Kept going... knowing that i was broke. I don't intend to steal. Although with someone as desperate as i happen to be... It does speak of something rather sad.

Suddenly...

Jordan's Snorunt came out from its pokeball and started to faint from hunger.

Jordan: *Looking down at his Pokemon* Snorunt... Buddy, You okay? Come on. Snap out of it. *Tending to his pokemon*

(Arial ace is pretty effective in it's own right.)

Ofcourse the Leech seed had no effect on either of them as Leech seed has no affect on Grass type Pokemon. The other two moves, were easily danced out of the way thanks to Bellossom's chloroform and the bright sunlight. But it was at that moment that the bright sunlight faded.

"Bellossom bring back the sun."

"Sunflora, I'm tired of him moving around so much. Put him to bed, Grass whistle!"

Sunflora began to sing with a soothing melody, trying to put Grovyle to sleep.
Dragon was still doing it's own thing and Maya was starting to get desperate, not knowing what she was going to do. She didn't want to let the group down... sure they'd just be the only ones not to make it to Round 2, but there was still Frank she was letting down... That was when she heard the Grass whistle begin. And suddenly, Dragon's calm demeanor changed instantly. Just like before when Ridge attempted to sing to it, his face grew hatred and to anyone it was a fearsome gaze.

Suddenly, Dragon swiped his tail and got to his feet and launched himself straight at Sunflora.... The Flower sisters were just as shocked and nearly petrified as the red hot anger coming from Dragon. Sunflora nearly had time to turn around and stop the song before suddenly it was attacked with a fury of slash attacks. It never stood a chance as Dragon's attack just kept on coming, Slash, Wing attack slash, slash... Even a slam from it's tail. It wasn't long at all before Sunflora fainted, but Dragon didn't seem to stop, but thankfully, It's trainer recalled Sunflora.

".... It's doing it again..." Maya said fear in her eyes, but it was even more so when Dragon turned it's rage, towards Daisy herself. He began to charge but Rose came to her senses finally.

"Bellossom, Solar Beam!"

Bellosom quickly hoped in the line of Dragon's path and hit him point blank with Solar Beam. This only seem to set her as Dragon's target as he picked up the pokemon and slammed her down with a vicious seismic toss. Then for good measure finished it off with a wing attack causing smoke a debris from the grassy area of the arena.

"Bellossom and Sunflora are unable to battle," The ref said, "Maya and Frank Win!"

Dragon let out a roar of what could of been anger as Bellossom was quickly recalled. Both Flower Sisters quickly retreating. Quickly, Maya pulled out her own pokeball and recalled Dragon. The crowds, cheered from this, presumably they didn't fully realize just yet of Dragon's rage and nearly attacking a Trainer.

Jordan: I don't mean on stealing. I'm just unfortunately kinda broke and don't have anything for food. I've been on the road for a while and let's just say... that i kinda went through all my money and without realizing it... Kept going... knowing that i was broke. I don't intend to steal. Although with someone as desperate as i happen to be... It does speak of something rather sad.

Suddenly...

Jordan's Snorunt came out from its pokeball and started to faint from hunger.

Jordan: *Looking down at his Pokemon* Snorunt... Buddy, You okay? Come on. Snap out of it. *Tending to his pokemon*
Lily grumbled and handed him a bowl of Pokemon food "next time ask" she stated

Jenny chuckled and kept cooking

Lily grumbled and handed him a bowl of Pokemon food "next time ask" she stated

Jenny chuckled and kept cooking

Jordan: *Feeding his pokemon* Here you go, Buddy. This will help you out and fill you up with nourishment. *Looking at Jennifer* Thank you for the save there. I was starting to panic as to what i could do to get him some food... short of stealing. Something that i never do. Ever. No matter how desperate i was. I know that i am shooting for a possible bribe. But if there is something i can maybe do to repay... I'll do it. Anything.

Noises from inside the Arena are heard and Jordan heard roars. Something dangerous... It got him to immediately panic and gasp.

Jordan: Joanna! *In panic* She's inside there.

Snorunt finishes his food and perks up to normal...

Snorunt: *Smiles at Jennifer and Blows a Little ice of thanks at her*

Jordan: *Running inside* Snorunt... Come on. Let's get inside... Fast.

Snorunt follows him inside to check out the situation... Not knowing that the cause was already inside its pokeball...

(Arial ace is pretty effective in it's own right.)

Ofcourse the Leech seed had no effect on either of them as Leech seed has no affect on Grass type Pokemon. The other two moves, were easily danced out of the way thanks to Bellossom's chloroform and the bright sunlight. But it was at that moment that the bright sunlight faded.

"Bellossom bring back the sun."

"Sunflora, I'm tired of him moving around so much. Put him to bed, Grass whistle!"

Sunflora began to sing with a soothing melody, trying to put Grovyle to sleep.
Dragon was still doing it's own thing and Maya was starting to get desperate, not knowing what she was going to do. She didn't want to let the group down... sure they'd just be the only ones not to make it to Round 2, but there was still Frank she was letting down... That was when she heard the Grass whistle begin. And suddenly, Dragon's calm demeanor changed instantly. Just like before when Ridge attempted to sing to it, his face grew hatred and to anyone it was a fearsome gaze.

Suddenly, Dragon swiped his tail and got to his feet and launched himself straight at Sunflora.... The Flower sisters were just as shocked and nearly petrified as the red hot anger coming from Dragon. Sunflora nearly had time to turn around and stop the song before suddenly it was attacked with a fury of slash attacks. It never stood a chance as Dragon's attack just kept on coming, Slash, Wing attack slash, slash... Even a slam from it's tail. It wasn't long at all before Sunflora fainted, but Dragon didn't seem to stop, but thankfully, It's trainer recalled Sunflora.

".... It's doing it again..." Maya said fear in her eyes, but it was even more so when Dragon turned it's rage, towards Daisy herself. He began to charge but Rose came to her senses finally.

"Bellossom, Solar Beam!"

Bellosom quickly hoped in the line of Dragon's path and hit him point blank with Solar Beam. This only seem to set her as Dragon's target as he picked up the pokemon and slammed her down with a vicious seismic toss. Then for good measure finished it off with a wing attack causing smoke a debris from the grassy area of the arena.

"Bellossom and Sunflora are unable to battle," The ref said, "Maya and Frank Win!"

Dragon let out a roar of what could of been anger as Bellossom was quickly recalled. Both Flower Sisters quickly retreating. Quickly, Maya pulled out her own pokeball and recalled Dragon. The crowds, cheered from this, presumably they didn't fully realize just yet of Dragon's rage and nearly attacking a Trainer.

Frank stood there stunned at the behavior of Maya's pokemon. He never saw that much rage. It was like seeing the presence of Lucifer. It was Malicious intent. Deep Malicious demeanor... He heard that he and Maya won... but the fear of what Dragon could have done... That overtook every other emotion. sensation.

Frank: *Suddenly coming out of the shock and looking cross at Maya* Maya, I am happy about the win. It's pleasing. But you and i... outside... 5 minutes. We need to have a serious talk about what your pokemon had almost tried to do to the other trainers. To Me included.

Jordan: *Running in suddenly* Where's the beast? Where is it? Plus... Where's my sister?

"That concludes All our Round 1 matches. We will be taking a short break before we come back with the Round 2 matches. Until then," The announcer replied.

Maya was in shock herself. Dragon did it again. He just went berserk... but why? He was so calm until suddenly he just snapped. Could of been...

But Maya was snapped from her thoughts when she heard Frank speaking to her. It took her a moment to even realize it. She wasn't even sure she wanted to talk to him... Not like he could say anything that would change anything. But again her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Jordan run into the arena area, sounding panicked. Beast what was he... oh, him.

"... He's back in his pokeball," Maya told Jordan, "And uh... Joanna...I assume if she's not in the stands, she's in the waiting room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back