• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

Joanna: *Not understanding* What? *While upset and suddenly trying to dry her eyes* What do you mean that you didn't know who you were till a year ago? What happened?

Joanna was now trying to figure out what Maya was telling her and trying to figure what she was getting at.

Inside the Arena...

The Opponents sent out Mareep and Mankey...

Don: *Commanding his Pokemon* Charmander, Strike it with a beginning... Use Scratch on Mareep followed by Fire fang. Mellow out with Ember...

Maya didn't really mean to let that slip out. Nor was she trying to change the subject.

"uh... it doesn't matter," Maya said, "Forget I said anything..."

Maya was starting to feel bad. She didn't want Joanna to think she was trying to make this about her.

"Macie... You two seem like really close friends," Maya said, "And she was out there in the battle... I'm sure she could help you more than me..."

___

"Bubble beam! Fill the place with bubbles!" Annabelle said as Lotad smiled as it began to shoot powerful bubbles out of it's mouth. But it didn't even am at Either the Mareep nor the Mankey, but in the air as Bubbles were now all over the place. Practically filling the arena area with bubbles.

"Now this is an interesting move," The announcer said, "Something you'd almost see in a Contest Appeal than a Pokemon Battle."

Joanna nodded and tried to smile as she knew that Maya was trying to suggest others to speak of about how she felt. She was aware that Maya was trying to suggest others to help as she did not want to just say something that could hurt her. So... Joanna nodded and went to go find Macie. She knew that Macie may know what to say.

Back inside...

Raspberry: *Commanding her pokemon* Mareep, Use Iron Tail and then Charge.

Mareep Returned fire as it used Iron Tail... But that was after Charmander used Scratch and Fire Fang... Which did some damage to Mareep. Ember contacted Mareep and left a slight burn. But it was even still enough to do harm... Hurting Mareep. The Iron Tail came at Charmander and almost hit. But Charmander was able to dodge it just in the knick of time...

Maya nods as she watches her go. She gave a slight sigh as she turned around to watch the current match.

Back in the arena

"Karate chop that Lotad!" Said the other trainer.

Mankey came in and delivered a sharp karate chop to the top of Lotad's leaf as it continued to cover the entire field in bubbles.

"Just a little bit more," Annabelle said, "Keep up that Bubble beam!"

Joanna was only by the side when she realized something...

Joanna: *Gasps* Oh... I almost forgot... *Turning back to go and give Maya what she meant to give her* Maya... This is for your Dragon. My brother Jordan gave that to me to give to you. I don't know how he figured that you had a Charizard... but he felt that if anyone could put any use into this thing... you could. It's a charizardite X. Not sure what that is as it's the first i seen one or heard of one. But he said that he won it in a contest a few weeks ago and didn't do anything with it. *Handing over the item*

Back inside the Arena...

Don: *Commanding his pokemon* Charmander, Another run with Ember... On Mareep... Followed by a Smokescreen... Then stand at defense with a little something called Flame Charge!

Raspberry: *Commanding her pokemon* Mareep, Use Charge again...

Charmander did another Ember on Mareep and it burned Mareep even more. Badly burned Mareep. But then used Smokescreen to lower Mareep's accuracy. It would sure help as there was no apparent weakness on Mareep against Fire. So... Charmander was grabbing for a chance. Charmander finished with Flame Charge. It gained speed and yet left even more damage on Mareep. Taking a lot damage. Mareep was being chipped away... Little by little.

Maya accepted the Charizardite X...even though she was a little confused on how exactly her brother knew she had a Charizard. Yet another thing was bothering her... She was sure she heard of things like this before, Mega Stones... yet she was getting an odd feeling like she was missing something else she'd need.

"Thanks," Maya said to Joanna all the same, "... I'll try to give it to Dragon when I can."

__

Lotad finally finished it's bubble beam. The entire field was covered in bubbles. All four Pokemon couldn't do a thing without running into one.

"Hey Don," Annabelle called over to her partner, "You may want to use Protect." Then to Lotad, "Allright, you know what to do, Nature Power!"

"LOTAD!!" Lotad shouted as it launched it's Nature's power, which turned into Try attack. But agian Lotad wasn't aiming at the others but towards the top of the bubbles. The triangle of Fire, Ice and Lightning spun through the air as it traveled. Soon, with almost utmost precision, the top layer of bubbles was hit with the lightning side of the triangle before disappearing. The lightning traveled through the bubbles and caused a web of lightning bouncing through all the different bubbles, causing a chain reactions that both looked just Amazing to watch, but caused the lightning to grow in power.

But it didn't stop there as it grew strong and powerful, like an intense electric cage. But this cage zapped at all those in the ring. Hitting Mankey first, the powerful the lightning being too much for it as it fainted right then and there. Ofcourse, the other two would get hit by this attack as well, unless they used protect.... it was happening pretty instantaneously.

Joanna: *Smiles* Anytime. Besides. Teamwork. We look out for one another in any way we can. where we can. No matter what.

Inside the arena...

Don: *Nods at Annabelle* Not a problem. We'll bring it in clear. *To Charmander* Charmander, Buddy... Use Protect on yourself... Fast. Then on Mareep... Use... INFERNO!

Within seconds...

Charmander used Protect on itself and then in a fast flash attacked Mareep with Inferno... Implanting a Devastating burn... Which... took Mareep out. Knocked it out... COLD!

A Minute later...

Tournament Host: Ouch... That's gotta hurt. Looks like they're out.

Referee: *Calling it* Mareep and Mankey... are unable to battle... Charmander and Lotad... are the winners!

Maya nodded before turning back around, seeing that the battle was already over...

"Ah, I missed Annabelle's entire match," Maya said a little disappointed... then the ball dropped into the pit of her stomach as she realized...She was next.
__

Annabelle cheered as she ran over to Lotad and picked him up and began to dance around a little from their victory.

Joanna: I'll be in the waiting room. Maya, Good luck. And don't worry so much. If we happen to know the outcome... You will be just fine. I'll be one of the ones rooting for you and Frank. We all will. *Heading off to the waiting room*

Inside the Arena...

Don walked over to his pokemon and picked him up. He was prouder than an NFL champion winning the super bowl.

Don: *Looking at Annabelle* Hey. Annabelle, We make one hell of a bitchin' team... don't we? Gotta hand it to you using that Bubble beam on the stage and making it where the opponents couldn't attain visibility. Classy move. Very classy. You definitely got some battling prowess inside you. *Winks*

As for Frank...

Frank Holden (35).jpg
Frank: *Looking for Maya* Time to get ready for the match. *Looking at his evolved pokemon* Grovyle... come. It's time to head into battle.

Grovyle: *Hopping up onto Frank's shoulder and heading inside with his trainer*

Maya nods to Joanna as she watches her leave. She gives one last look at the field down below before she leaves down to the area below. She was more than nervous as she could practically hear her heart beating. But she had to be brave. Ofcourse, she happened past Frank as she was headed to the entrance to the battle field.

"...Hi," She not really able to say much.

__

"Actually used that move in a contest once," Annabelle said with a smile as they were now walking out of the arena area., "Judges loved it."

Don: I see why. It's a good move. It comes in handy. *Walking with her*

Frank: *Walking over to Maya* Maya... We need to talk. It's best to do so before the match.

Annabelle nodded, "yeah, let's hope it comes in handy, cuz we got Maya and Frank next round."

__

"... ok," Maya said still walking towards the entrance, "But let's walk and talk..."

Don: *Grins* You got that right. Because as for Maya's Dragon... I hope this place has insurance. That's all i will say about that. No offense.

Frank followed Maya over to the entrance and got to talking...

Frank Holden (49).jpg
Frank: I was out for most of the matches training Treecko. He's evolved now. how are Joanna and Macie?

"Hopefully it won't come to that," Annabelle said as they arrived in the waiting room.

__

"Well, they won their battle," Maya said, "As a matter of fact, everyone in our group won their battles, we're the only ones left."

Maya was finding talking about things helping her with her nerves. Not that she still wasn't scared. She had no idea what Dragon would do. But she had to get it out of her head for now. So talking it was.

"Seems, Joanna's brother apologies to her," Maya said, "He was in the tournament... who the two of them fought."

Frank was immediately stunned from hearing about Joanna's brother. But he had to ask...

Frank: her Brother? Maya, What's really going on? What's this about her brother? I thought that she didn't have one. What happened between them in the match? *Feeling taken aback by the news*

Frank: But... i'm asking you. I can't very well ask Joanna now as she's not here... She's in the waiting room now. We're going to the arena... to the stage. Please. Just tell me what you know about it.

Frank looked to the side and happened to see Joanna through the one window leading to the waiting room. He wanted to ask her instead... but given that he and Maya were heading to the arena... He had to ask Maya as Maya was more observant to the matter than he was during his absence due to training his treecko.

"That's all I know," Maya said a little annoyed, "She battled him, her team won, she said he apologies for doing whatever he did."

Frank: *Sighs* Oh boy...You mean to tell me that from the entire time you were up on the high ledges... that you didn't catch much of anything... Didn't see what was done or hear what was said... at all? *Shaking his head* If you were a cleaner... You'd been marked for death and killed on sight. You wouldn't be able to cover your tracks. Maya... You're a nice girl... But you need to keep better surveillance on things when you're not with a group and are supposed to be keeping an eye and ear out for things.

By time it became set for the final match of the first round...

Frank: *Looking at the crowd* It's time.

At this point, Maya wasn't sure rather to be upset or mad. After all, the cameras, nor anyone even sitting in the audience could even hear what the trainer's said while they were out in the arena. So what was she supposed to do, read their lips? And last time she checked, she wasn't a cleaner... whatever that was. But she held her tongue. But any more criticizing from him and she might not be able too.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now Time for our Final Match of Round 1," The announcer continued, "Starting off we have The landlord of the Metropolis Getaway arms in Metropolis, Kansas. He's a Guardian for Joanna Barlow and Macie M. Lightfoot. Frank "The Cleaner" Holden!"

The crowds cheered at the name as Maya and Frank entered the arena.

"And his partner," The announcer went on, "From Albany, New York. She IS the Daughter of Michael and Kristy Jensen. Maya... JENSEN!!"

This got an even bigger cheer from the crowds. They didn't realize that she was THAT Maya Jensen. Even Jack Michael and James Ceno, perked up at that introduction.

Ofcourse, Maya felt more embarrassed than anything. Going a little more shy than intended. But at least it was holding back her fear of what may be coming.

Frank waved slightly as he got to the stage. He felt as if he was sitting on a hot plate of tension from Maya. It didn't sit so good. But he couldn't focus on that. There was a battle to win and what Frank couldn't help but to wonder was,, Who did Maya mean by saying that Joanna had a brother. Why didn't Joanna ever mention about him... He had to keep his mind clear for the time being... but the thoughts would always be there as he battled.

"And their opponents," The announcer said, "All the way from Colorado, they are know as the Flower Sisters. Daisy and Rose Evans!"

The two girls showed up on stage. Both wearing flower dresses. They waved to the crowds as they cheered.

"Now this two on two Double Battle is set for one fall," The Announcer continued, "The Winner of the final match will be declared when Both Pokemon of one side are unable to Battle."

"Let the battle begin!" The Ref called out.

The crowd's popped in anticipation of the trainer's Pokemon coming forth. The Flower sisters already Called out their Pokemon. A Sunflora for Daisy and a Bollossom for Rose.

Maya had taken out her pokeball and was just staring at it. This was it... how would Dragon react in this? They had the advantage, type wise, but that only depended on what Dragon decided to do. But Maya just held her Pokeball... her hand shaking.

Frank: *Looking at his pokeball before Nodding to himself* Groyvle... It's time. This is it. *Calling out his pokemon* Groyvle... I call you now... Come out.

Within seconds his pokemon came out and Screeched in a battle cry. It was ready for battle and wanted to have it's time.

Joanna: *From the waiting room* Good luck, you guys. We're rooting for you.

Jessie: Don't feel too Nervous Maya. It's gonna be okay. Strength. No fear. You can do it. We've got faith... Just be brave.

The anticipation was setting in as now... Frank awaited for Maya to call hers out.

Maya just stood there, her hand clutching her pokeball with fear. It was getting notice as soon enough, the ref looked over at her.

"Come on," He said not trying to sound to harsh in case it was a case of stage fright, but still needed her to get the battle started, "Call out your Pokemon."

Maya glanced at the judge and finally nodded. Here we go...

"Go, Dragon!" Maya shouted, but some may catch the slight rise in her voice. The Pokeball flew through the air and opened. In a burst of light, out came, Dragon.

Dragon landed on the ground in front of Maya. He seemed, unimpressed. Bored even. Ofcourse, it took Maya a moment to realize this as she was on edge the entire time as she waited for her Pokeball to come back to her. Once she took hold of it, she held on to it tight, ready to call Dragon back at a moment's notice. Yet, she looked at the beast with fear in her eyes. But he didn't seem to do anything.

Frank: *Looking at Maya's pokemon and pausing with wide eyes* That's a big pokemon. That Charizard.. must be... a 6 footer. *To Charizard* Hey, Dragon. What say you and my pokemon here get to having way with this match? Come on. You're here... getting another opportunity to battle. It should be something to feel happy about.

Frank was calmingly speaking at Maya's pokemon... giving it a reason to calm down and take satisfaction that it was gonna get to battle again. Frank looked at his pokemon suddenly and nodded. He saw that his pokemon Grovyle was ready to battle. But till Maya gave the order for her pokemon... he didn't know whether to go ahead and make the first move on one of the opponents pokemon... or wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back